by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie, Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

She's nothing like her sister (For RadiantKarna332)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

She's nothing like her sister (For RadiantKarna332) Empty She's nothing like her sister (For RadiantKarna332)

Post by Jstruggs716 Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:31 am

Mira softly hums with a big smile on her face as she walks down the halls of AFW, her giant breasts bounced up and down with each step she took. She was having a rather nice day as she had her favorite breakfast, watched her favorite episode of her favorite show, and flirted with some very hot backstage workers which is the reasons why she was even at AFW in her wrestling attire, even though, she wasn't booked for a match.
Spoiler:
She continues to walk down the hall until something caught her attention from the windows as she looks on behind the windows inside of the AFW building, and staring at some beautiful blue birds. She was quite the animal lover as she has a dog, a cat, a rabbit, a turtle, and even a horse for the pets. She continues to admire the birds from far before she pushed open for the windows in front of her to get a better view of them.

"Ah~" She lets out when the cool breeze of the outside hits her face "This day couldn't possibly get better." Mira said to herself, not knowing how wrong she was.

Last edited by Jstruggs716 on Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

She's nothing like her sister (For RadiantKarna332) Empty Re: She's nothing like her sister (For RadiantKarna332)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:55 am

Clad in her wrestling attire, Eirina Makishima was just walking around as she had no match booked for her. She was thinking about what to do for the day when she saw something that definitely ruined her day. That red hair, that face, that overall appearance, Eirina couldn't stop herself from letting out an angry growl upon seeing the face of her most hated nemesis, Eileen Sommers.

Knowing that her mood was ruined already, Eirina stomped towards the redhead who was seemingly minding her own business. "Now look what we have here..." Eirina said in the most displeased tone possible. "When I thought you already left, you show up here again." She glared at the redhead before her, not knowing that she might be someone else. "So, what sort of dubious plan do you have this time, Eileen? Planning to humiliate me again?" She asked, still looking very miffed, not knowing that the person before her might be a different person altogether.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

She's nothing like her sister (For RadiantKarna332) Empty Re: She's nothing like her sister (For RadiantKarna332)

Post by Jstruggs716 Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:11 am

Mira was looking at the birds, minding her own business until suddenly hearing a quite displeasing voice of a female aimed at her. Mira turns around and see a beautiful dark blue haired woman in a clad outfit glaring at her. The woman looked familiar to her but couldn't quite place her finger where tho. So Mira couldn't figure why the woman was so upset with her until she heard Eileen and humiliate in the same sentence and everything became clear......

Eileen Sommers is Mira's older sister and was former wrestler in AFW before she left. Though during her time here or anywhere promotion she went to, Eileen had quite a tendency to humiliate her foe. And considering how much they looked alike, people often mistakes Mira foe Eileen. And it seems this time was no different as Eileen must have do something to this woman considering she had used again after humiliate.

"Oh no, miss you have mistaken me for my older sister, Eileen. I am Mira Sommers. Nice to meet you!" Mira said with gentle and warm smile as she extends her hand for a shake.

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:54 am

Eirina was already expecting some taunts and snide remarks from the redhead, but was confused instead when the redhead began explaining herself. She took a moment to recover from her confused state as she looked at the offered hand. And the redhead then introduced herself as Mira Sommers, telling her that Eileen was her older sister.

"Oh, I see... uh..." Eirina felt a little embarrassed by her mistake. "Um, I'm so sorry. W-well... nice to meet you too, I guess?" She smiled at her nemesis' younger sister before she accepted the handshake. "I'm Eirina Makishima." It felt weird talking nicely with someone who looked similar to Eileen, but she needed to get used to this soon.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:21 am

Eirina.....Makishma. The name of the woman that had mistaken Mira for her older sister, Eileen. And by the way how she was speaking to Mira, who she thought was Eileen, it was apparent that the two didn't get along quite well. Mira wasn't surprised by that at all since do to Eileen's bad attitude and because of that she had a lot of rivals. And miss Makishima was one of them.

Though, her name sounded very familiar to Mira. Then Mira had looked at Eirina's dark blue hair while they were shaking hands and it suddenly hit her as she finally remember who Eirina exactly was! The Busty Redhead watched a lot of Eileen's matches, and while she did have a lot of rivals, it was only a special few that could call themselves Eileen's infamous rival, and Eirina is perhaps the most infamous out of all them.

"Eirina Makishma! Well I'll be damned. To think I met my sister greatest rival." Mira looked down and up at her sister rival, who had long and beautiful dark blue hair, large round breasts, and such perfect smooth, curvy body. "And her hottest~"

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:03 am

Eirina was still bewildered by this whole encounter, especially when the woman before her started gushing about her being her sister's greatest rival. She didn't think much about her rivalry with Eileen, except the fact that she really hated her. She sheepishly scratched her cheek as she looked to her side.

"Uh, well... thanks, I guess? Though I'd rather not be solely associated with her if I can help it..." Eirina admitted. "So, you're also wrestling here, right? Looking to make a name for yourself?" She asked Mira. She still wasn't sure what to think about this woman, but at the very least, she wasn't the same like Eileen.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:19 am

Mira met perhaps her older sister, Eileen, greatest rival, Eirina Makishima! But it seems that Eirina doesn't really want to known as just as that. Which was completely understandable, from what saw of Eirina in her matches against Eileen, the dark blue haired woman was quite skilled and definitely needs to be known mostly for that.

Eirina asked The Busty Redhead some questions. "That's correct! I'm a wrestler here and trying make a name for myself. But admittedly......" Mira pauses for a moment as she was a bit embarrassed about what she's going to say next, scratching her cheeks a little bit with one finger "The reason I came to AFW in order to get close to Eileen. But she was already long gone by the time I came and I signed a multiyear contract...so...yeah that happened."

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:26 pm

Eirina listened to what Mira was saying, quirking an eyebrow as she learned the reason why Mira got herself into AFW in the first place. She had lots of things to say about Eileen, and most of them were bad. But she wasn't comfortable talking about them in front of Eileen's sister, especially since Mira had shown somewhat of a desire to get close to Eileen.

"Uh, well... I'm sorry to hear that?" Eirina said uncertainly. "Oh well. Hope you'll do well here in AFW. Maybe if you spend enough time here, we may even get ourselves a match against each other." It still felt weird to talk to someone with Eileen's face without throwing out insults, so she had to get used to it.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:35 pm

"Aww~ That's very sweet from you!" Mira said to Eirina even though she could hear the uncertain in her voices "I know it's must not be easy for you to be so nice to someone that look awfully like Eileen, huh? And not talk bad about her even though she's a bitch, you are such a kind person." Mira understanding how must be Eirina feeling, probably doing that she can not to say anything bad about Eileen.

A quite delighted grin came onto Mira's face when she heard Eirina mention a possibly match between them "Oh...Well, tell me..." Mira looking up and down at Eirina in revealing clad attire that shows off her beautiful and her round breasts. "If we were to have a match...what match do you want have?" Mira asked in very seductive voices.

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:50 am

Eirina scratched the back of her head. "W-well, as far as we can tell, you're her sister, so I guess it would be impolite for me to talk bad about your sister," she admitted. She had decided to put the matter aside for now as she listened to what Mira was saying next. It seemed that she wanted to have a match with her, and putting aside the discomfort, Mira certainly was a hot babe, and Eirina would never let go such an opportunity to tangle with a hot babe like her.

"About that, huh? Well, whichever is fine, I guess?" Eirina answered, smiling. "Normal one or hentai one, I don't really mind." She kept her composure for now, but she was certainly checking Mira out.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next