Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kei Maxwell vs Taylor Sparks (Friction Debut)

3 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Kei Maxwell vs Taylor Sparks (Friction Debut) - Page 8 Empty Re: Kei Maxwell vs Taylor Sparks (Friction Debut)

Post by Bluemouse Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:21 pm

Taylor flopped back down on the mat, propping herself up on her elbows and gasping for air. She groaned as Kei grabs her legs again and kicks desperately to try to keep her away.

"No! Noooo! C'mon, don't do that! Don't do thaaat!" Taylor pleaded as Kei rolled her over and applied her sharpshooter. Her lower back felt like it was going to break and her poor battered legs had just about had it. She screamed.

She was beside herself with agony and had lost her tenuous control of what her mouth did. "FUUU-UUUCK! GETOFFMESTOPITI'MTOOYOUNGTODIEFUCK!" She wailed pitifully, pounding the mat with her fist.

Last edited by 1167 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Kei Maxwell vs Taylor Sparks (Friction Debut) - Page 8 Empty Re: Kei Maxwell vs Taylor Sparks (Friction Debut)

Post by Maxy Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:28 pm

Kei smirked as she heard Taylor begging, finding her choice of words amusing, but she continued to hold on to it, hoping it be enough to finish things, even though part of her still wanted it to go on.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:38 pm

Taylor really hated losing and really hated tapping but she reaaally hated dying. Her eyes were tearing from the pain and her face was red, and there was no use in trying to stifle her screams at this point.

"Okayokayokayokayokayokayokayokay I give!" she shrieked, slapping the mat repeatedly with one hand. "Gawd! Get off get off get OFF! "

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:51 pm

Kei heard Taylor and and raised an arm up but didn't let go till there was actual confirmation from the referee that it was official, who knows Anna could have distracted it to keep it going but it didn't happen and she let go.

She took a moment to let the win soak in and celebrate it briefly before heading out. She then stopped and looked back and got back inside the ring. She bent down and helped to her feet near one of the corners. She didn't say anything but did ruffle her hair and gave her a grin before leaving again.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:01 pm

Taylor laid in a heap where Kei dropped her, breathing heavily. She buried her face in the mat and covered it with one hand, holding her lower back with the other.

Not a great start, she thought. If she kept this up everyone would think she was easy prey and she'd have to watch her back every time she left the building. This wasn't good enough. She'd do a better job of protecting herself next time. That's what it was all about after all.

She was a little surprised when she looked up to see Kei's outstretched hand. She took it and got to her feet, wincing every step of the way to the corner. "Th-thanks."

As Kei hopped back out of the ring Taylor started to speak up. "Hey, do you guys... I mean if you're gonna be, like, maybe, like I could, um..." By that time Kei was most of the way up the ramp. "Okay. Yeah. Next time." She said to herself under her breath.

She hung out in the corner for a minute until she felt like she could make the walk up the ramp. On the way, she pulled out her hair ties and let her messy pigtails loose. It was time for an empty apartment, a whole lot of ice and a ton of sleep. Tomorrow was another day, so she had to get ready.

Last edited by 1167 on Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:08 pm

Sion waited for Taylor to get back there. He saw Kei and Anna pass him. He was glad she won but something else was on his mind. When Taylor would get back there he goes up to her. "Hey Taylor, I saw your match out there and I must say." He took a moment, knowing she must be tired from what she was just through "I'm impressed with what I saw from you."

Last edited by 589 on Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:19 pm

Taylor didn't bother to look up at Sion as she shuffled by. She wasn't going to bother changing out of her ring gear, despite the temperature outside, and was just going to grab her coat.

When she noticed that Sion was still going she gave him a drop dead-look out of the corner of her eye. "No thanks." she said coldly. She put on her coat before heading out the door.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:18 pm

Not to far away, someone saw Sion trying to talk with Taylor only go be ignored. A mental note was made as Taylor as Taylor headed outside 'Resistance is futile Tay, you'll soon see." Sion sighed "Maybe that was just bad timing... hmmm what's that?" He sees something shadowy in the distance and goes for a closer look. When he gets to where he thought it was nothing was there. "That's odd." he shrugs and walks off.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8