Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kei Maxwell vs Taylor Sparks (Friction Debut)

3 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kei Maxwell vs Taylor Sparks (Friction Debut) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kei Maxwell vs Taylor Sparks (Friction Debut)

Post by Maxy Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:54 pm

Kei listens to what Annamaria said while making sure she could still see. She gives her a slight nod before preparing to get back in and motions for the ref to tell her to let her get back in cleanly.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Kei Maxwell vs Taylor Sparks (Friction Debut) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kei Maxwell vs Taylor Sparks (Friction Debut)

Post by Bluemouse Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:11 pm

Taylor was just starting to get her momentum going. When Kei slid to the outside of the ring, she backed up to the ropes on the far side of the ring. Just as Kei began to turn and head back into the ring, Taylor launched herself into a sprint at the ropes. She vaulted over them and hung in the air for just a moment, moved her arms to stay balanced in the air, coming down at Kei and leading with her knees just as she was approaching the apron.

Last edited by 1167 on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:24 pm

Kei saw Taylor heading towards her and when she saw her launching herself at her she ducks and gets as close to the side of the ring as she can to try to avoid the contact.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:31 pm

Taylor's heart sinks a little when she sees that Kei is no longer in her flight path, and she's suddenly really glad she didn't try a splash or a moonsault or something that missing would have resulted in her untimely demise. She's also really glad for her knee pads.

She lands hard on her knees and toes and gets one hand down to steady herself. It doesn't hurt too much. She's immediately back on her feet all the same and she quickly moves away from Kei without turning her back and rolls up into the ring at a safe distance.

"Well played, Kaaaaaay. But you're still moving a little slow for me. I get bored really easy."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:07 am

Kei had a feeling she was on someting, even with padding it should have done something from that distace but she shrugged it off and slid back in herself. When she got back in she had an idea and tried not to show it. She kept herself on one side of the ring waiting for her to make a move first. Not quiet what Anna suggested but something that would lead to it maybe as she took a defensive stance .

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:14 am

Taylor planted one hand on her hip and cocked her hips to the side. She looked at Kei, half the ring away, and frowned.

"C'mon! Are you just going to freaking stand there?" Taylor shouted angrily. "Try to hit me or something, gawd. Is your arthritis flaring up? Do you need help? Your little goon out there doesn't look like she'd be up to the job."

She straightened one leg and turned her hips, leaning forward so her skirt rose up a little on her butt. Looking back at Kei, she patted her butt and said "C'mon, don't you want to just kick my ass?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:29 am

"No but I know some guy who's like to fuck that." She had a feeling Taylor was trying to lure her into something and decided to stay firm. "I can wait here all day for ya."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:42 am

"Sure, every guy in the world would LIKE to."

Taylor scowled and folded her arms across her chest. "It's not as much fun if you won't fight back. Here, I'll even it up a little." She got down on her knees and put her hands up for a tie up. "Is this more your speed? Do you want me to close my eyes too? If you feel like you're in over your head, just say so, you can just lie down and take the pin and save yourself the beating."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:18 am

Kei sighs. "Might as well since it's not going anywhere." She goes to lay down but before she can flatten herself fully she quickly grabs her and traps her in a small package pin.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:53 am

"What the-"

As Kei bowls Taylor over backward, she uses the momentum to roll through a back somersault and comes up on her feet. Miffed by Kei's disrespect in trying for an easy pin on her, she throws a hard roundhouse kick at Kei's thigh.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next