by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 1 Bot

Cooons16, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sex Battle: Magnus vs. Satasori!

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Sex Battle: Magnus vs. Satasori! Empty Sex Battle: Magnus vs. Satasori!

Post by Tanosh Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:22 am

Gilroy Magnus vs. Courtney Satasori
Hardcore Match in the Sparring Ring
Victory via KO, Submission, or Judge's Ruling

Dead I am the one, exterminating son
Slipping through the trees, strangling the breeze
Dead I am the sky, watching angels cry
while they slowly turn, conquering the worm.

His entrance music, for once in his life, boomed prior to his fight. Solid boot steps took him to the ring in a stride of confidence. His opponent was known, his rewards were solid, and his victory all but assured. This would not be the first time he fought Courtney Satasori. Finally, he reached the ring and grasped the middle rope, and pulled himself up onto the ring.

Once there, he looked out to the few people who had come to watch the first battle in person. Rudi and Kent were both present, and he thought he recognized a few of the other guys. Brown slacks were worn over his thick boots. A vest covered his muscular chest, zippered down the front. Both bracers were removed so that his punches wouldn't have a distinct advantage immediately. "So I hear Courtney is unstoppable. I don't disagree, except I aim to prove that she is nearly unstoppable!"

Knuckle crack the bone, 21 to win!

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Sex Battle: Magnus vs. Satasori! Empty Re: Sex Battle: Magnus vs. Satasori!

Post by CantMakeMehTap Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:11 am

"Your just lucky your breathing, man", Courtney growled as she walked towards the ring staring up at Magnus with revenge in her eyes. She wore her trunks, a white boy's tank top, barefoot, and her father's army dogtags under her top. She slid into the ring as her music started to die off, flicking her hair back as she stood up."At least I get to whip your ass in front of your little boyfriends out there", she hissed, pointing over to his meathead friends and getting chest-to-chest with Magnus, only inches from his nose. She wanted her revenge....for what happened last time...

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:30 am

"Luck? Never depended on luck," he retorted as they met in the center of the ring. It was a lie, there were quite a few times he had depended upon luck. As they came nose to nose, he tilted his head forward slightly, expecting her starting attack to be a sudden and vicious strike to his nose with her forehead. Sure there were others that took root in a less street oriented style of fighting, but most of them required some level of a wind up or would be a low strike. Remembering their fight, he doubted she would resort to the later, and the former included some time for him to react. There were even quicker strikes that required no wind up nor a low blow... but they never had the full power to actually do damage when the receiver was prepared and focused.

No, he was fairly confident she would try to slam her forehead into his face, "Don't you want to invoke the name of your Boyfriend, again? Maybe you should just let him come here and settle this for you."

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:38 am

"I don't have men settle my fights for me", Courtney said back, stepping back and into her corner, proving Magnus wrong about the headbutt. She didnt use cheap shots like that in the beginning of the match. Courtney looked over at Magnus as she began to stretch."Don't worry, brother...I promise I'll make you tap faster then my boyfriend can make you", she growled.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:55 am

An eyebrow quirked at her as she stepped back, his body lingering at the center of the ring for a few moments more before he went to his own corner. "That would be no grand feat, seeing as your Oaties can't make me tap, ickle Courtie." He had stretched prior to entering the ring, the pounding of his heart more than enough to keep him ready to take her down. Those eyes remained upon her, as though they were attempting to glare through her very being. She hadn't taken the shot, which meant she was just the Face he remembered, gut wrenching rage or not. The zebra (nee: referee) summoned them to the center of the ring again, and bid that they both mind the rules that this was a hardcore match, yadda yadda yadda, victory by knockout, submission, or ruling, yadda yadda... Fight.

He stepped towards her into a fighting stance the moment the fight had begun, raising both fists to guard in a very standard Shotokan fighting stance.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:01 am

Courtney's teeth grinded at his comments."Your dead....", she mouthed as she walked to the center of the ring as the ref explained the rules. But, the whole time, Courtney stared at Magnus, her eyes daggers. Her muscles began to quiver slightly, wanting nothing more but to see this bitch cry and tap out. When the bell signaled, Courtney yelled a battle cry and, without even getting into a stance, ran at Magnus, trying to tackle him down around the waist.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:10 pm

There was not enough room for him to side step the attack and get away without some portion of her body latching onto his. A full retreat wouldn't have kept her from catching him, and he rarely retreated anyways. So he took immediately to the offensive as well. Both arms dropped in a short block to collide with her biceps, planning on slowing her momentum with a bit of pain moments before her tackle was meant to hit. As her shoulder finally caught his abdomen, he did his best to soak the damage, using his left knee as a spring to reduce her momentum gradually rather than all at once. Her momentum wasn't easy to stall outright, that's why he had used both arms to strike her arms... hopefully shock of pain would break her stride and make her momentum only her speed and her weight, rather than her speed, weight, and driving force of her legs.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:14 am

When Magnus tried to hold her back, Courtney refused, using her weight to try and make Magnus move back towards the trunbuckle, using brute strength."Get back", she snarled, pushing forward with a lot of her might. Courtney didnt fight like a regular fighter, she didnt think things through really. She just did stuff, but most of the time it worked.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:14 am

And for just a few moments, he held back her charge. She was stronger than he was outright, that hadn't changed since their last match. His forward leg stepped backwards, giving ground to her push. His center of gravity had to remain lower than hers if he had any chance at success, a very difficult prospect since she was crouched over despite the fact she was a slim two inches taller. Another step was lost to her push, this one much quicker than the first, but the cause was he was giving ground to her. Enough that he could use his stepping leg as a coil, and bring the now forward leg up into a side thrust kick to the girl's stomach.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:20 am

Courtney coughed out as she was kneed in the stomach, breathing out she quickly gave up pushing and spun around, bringing up her right leg as she spun and tried to nail Magnus with a spinning roundhouse."Take this!", she growled.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next