by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rudi and Magnus vs. Griffin and Antonio

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rudi and Magnus vs. Griffin and Antonio Empty Rudi and Magnus vs. Griffin and Antonio

Post by Tanosh Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:26 am

"Come on, jyu pussy," Rudi chided, attempting to pull Magnus out of his defensive position. Rudi held his hands in a low boxer's posture as he waited for Magnus to leave an opening that he could plow his fists into. Rudi's arms ached a bit already from his comrade's 'blocks'. He was toying with the idea of going and finding a bat to bash his way into the defense if he couldn't pull a reaction from his friend. The former gang member wore his old colors, a red vest over a black tee shirt. Black gloves covered his knuckles, but were cut to not cover much of his fingers.

Magnus did not fall for such petty bait, rather held his own defensive position, legs separated a bit more so he could move when necessary, but had power to counter attack fiercely when given the chance. He wore everything he normally wore when out on the grounds, which included dark pants and a dark vest. He wasn't a former gang member as his compatriot was, but he did understand and respect the concept of wearing something light for mobility. When he was in school he always had trouble with getting twisted up in his own clothes at the worst of times... often causing rips in his fabric... much to his father's chagrin. "Look, if you want to stand around and name call all day, be my guest."

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Rudi and Magnus vs. Griffin and Antonio Empty Re: Rudi and Magnus vs. Griffin and Antonio

Post by meepo90 Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:30 am

Griffin was walking... with his king antonio when he noticed two guys fighting it hard on the grounds.. he then looks at his king.."my king it looks like they are having a spar maybe its a good time for us to challenge those two for a tag match.. what do you say my king?" he asked as he was amazed on how the two fight he wanted to join for he loves those type of matches bloody and violent...awaited for antonio's reply

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Rudi and Magnus vs. Griffin and Antonio Empty Re: Rudi and Magnus vs. Griffin and Antonio

Post by jadeitehx Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:20 pm

Anto nodded while following with his eyes the two fighters movement 'may be interesting ... ' his mind studying the two.
He whistled at the them and then add to griff ' let's go see if the want a more challenging trsining' he said with a grin
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:35 am

The way they were angled, Rudi spotted the pair first, taking a step back from the training exercise as people he didn't recognize approached. His stern look over the other man's shoulder kept Magnus from attack, as well as the uncharacteristic retreat. Rudi had grown up on the streets, so being approached by unknown people always caused him to go a little on edge... especially when his friend was around.

Magnus slipped back away, to be fully out of the immediate range of Rudi, if (for whatever reason) Rudi had gotten really good at a poker face. Slowly his eyes shifted from his opponent and friend to those that were watching. He said nothing, but crossed his arms over his chest, "You two like looking at guys? Or are you looking for a little action?" Perhaps these two could be useful in Kent's plans, so he couldn't just be vicious enough to run them off.

"Fuck yeah..." he said in a whisper, barely audible to anyone beyond Magnus. "Maybe zhey vant to hold hands vith us," he said with a wild grin. He pulled out a pair of handcuffs from his back pocket. "Tag match on zhe tennis court." he motioned, "Fighters are cuffed together. Fight pauses for a tag to change who is cuffed. No escape until vaan team is completely defeated."

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:55 pm

Anto narrowed his eyes a bit more as he approached them , 'odd proposal.." he grin keeping his hands in the trubks pockets , "but ok.. i don't think it would be a problem..." he turned to watch griffin comeing closer too , "what do you think these two like be handcuffed .. it's a bit strange but for me it's ok'
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:59 am

Griffin smiles... and was quite happy on what he heard..."a cuff match... sure...I will go on with this match with you my king..." he then stared at the odd looking guys..."so at the tennis court then?" he stared devilishly..."let's go then..." he said pointing to the tennis court...feeling very excited with the bloody tag match with his king

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:49 am

The man in the red leather vest snorted as the one fellow called the other king. The thought that the guy standing there in front of them was a king was quite a humorous one. Obviously the one who was caotaoing had lost a match earlier, and the 'king' had the great idea of being called royalty for some period of time. As far as Rudi could care, they were going to be doing the guys a favor by taking these two wimps off of the fighting rotation by beating them up rather thoroughly. He spun the pair of handcuffs on his right index finger idly as he walked towards the tennis courts.

The other man lead the way silently. While he picked up on the 'king' nomenclature, but did not think so lowly of it as his friend had. If the one had lost to the 'king', then it meant the one was willing to follow to the letter of the law of losing conditions. "I'll..."

"I'll being going first," the former gang member interrupted his ally. His left hand produced a pair of keys while his right snapped one of the cuffs over his left wrist. He handed one key to Magnus and tossed the other at Griffin. "Vhich vould like to go first of jyur team?" He asked looking at the King and the Pauper. The second cuff was held in his left hand waiting for one of them to step forward so he could snap it onto an offered wrist.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:36 am

griffin catches the key and quickly hands it over to antonio..."let me be the one to fight first...they really do look strong.. I am excited to exchange punches with them..." he grinned, moving slowly forward to the guy... removes his shirt...hands it to his king.."I'm the one fighting first..." he then slowly raised his wrist so the cuff can be set...wearing his tight shorts...he then awaited his opponents action after offering his wrist...to start the match..."so will this be a regular cuff match or are there any stakes here?" he asks

Last edited by 511 on Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:52 am

Anto grin at Griffin as he took the handcuff , but moved aside "..odd rules ... ok you go first while i watch how it works" , he however prepared hiself for the fight too remanining with his red/yellow wrestling trousers , awhite no sleeves shirt and gym shoes.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:38 am

The man, Magnus, stepped off the 'fight' area. "The fighting should be boxed in to one side of the court, inside the singles line. I'll stand on this side line," he looked to Antonin and pointed to the other sideline, "You take that side line. Fight occurs between us." He explained while pointing out the 'ring' they would use. "I'm not saying I'll cheat, but if one of you two comes over into my area, I may or may not assist Rudi. The net makes a defined out of bounds that you'd have to actually try to cross... and going across the opposite line should be simple... like... everyone in until the two cuffed people get back to the proper fighting ring." Right, a proper self regulating match that minimized the use of the judges. [url=http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v159/LuXun/Tennis-court.gif:xnrn2k86](I made a map)[/url:xnrn2k86]

Rudi snapped the handcuff down on the offered wrist with surprising precision. A stupid grin fell across his lips as he pulled Griffin into the center of the defined fighting area. He still wore the jean slacks, red vest, black tank top, and black gloves. The trio had a general rule that they would wear only what they felt comfortable fighting in. For Rudi, this came naturally, wearing the same clothes all the time as he did when he was with his old gang. "Jyu vant to ding some bell or should I just start tearing jyu up?"

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next