Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Shion vs Scarlett

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Shion vs Scarlett - Page 4 Empty Re: Shion vs Scarlett

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:39 am

Shion tried to scream again but no sound came out of her mouth this time as her hands shot to her groin and she tried to massage the pain away. Shion knew she was in a bad position but refused to surrender as she still wanted to make Scarlett pay for the loss of her research.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Hali Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:10 am

She could wish until the proverbial cows came home, but it wouldn't do any good. Scarlet knew she had the other woman on the ropes and wasn't going to let go until a lesson had been taught. Making sure Shion's neck was held in the crook of her elbow, she moved her other hand to slide off her glasses. "So you're saying these are quite valuable?" Scarlet asked, twirling them around in her hand. "What would you do to keep these from breaking?"

Available for Sex Wars, and Alternative theaters: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/scarlet-o-connor-t3462.html:1mc053rg]Scarlet O'Connor[/url:1mc053rg]

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:23 am

"No let give those back." Shion screamed out and reached for them. Shion of course had many more pairs back at the lab but those one were her favorite and it she lost them now she wouldn't be able to upload the fight data of Scarlett.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Hali Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:40 am

"Well, I could give them back, or you could apologize for attacking me in the first place, last chance!" Scarlet insisted, prepared to drop them to the ground as she held them hopefully out of Shion's reach, "I don't think you have what it takes to beat me, so I'd hope you had the brains to submit."

Available for Sex Wars, and Alternative theaters: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/scarlet-o-connor-t3462.html:1mc053rg]Scarlet O'Connor[/url:1mc053rg]

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:43 am

Shion didn't want to submit but she didn't want to lose her favorite glasses either "Fine i'm sorry just please don't break those glasses" Shion continued to reach for her glasses hoping that Scarlett would give them back.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Hali Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:05 am

Happy with the apology, Scarlet released the hold on Shion's neck. "Thats alright, just try to keep your temper under control." she said, handing her glasses back to her before stepping backwards, not wanting to provoke another incident... "Again, I'm sorry for bumping into you."

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:08 am

As Scarlett apologized Shion put her glasses on and stood up and looked at Scarlett "I'm sorry too its just that when something happens to my research i go alittle crazy. I hope i didn't hurt you too much" Shion said touching her glasses again stopping the recording of the fight.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Hali Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:13 am

Scarlet extended her hand, smiling, "My name is Scarlet O'Connor, I'm heading to the AFW to have an interview." she said, "I was just in a hurry, if you'd like, I can attempt to help with your research?" Her question was sincere, she wasn't sure what the research was about, but she could probably be of some assistance.

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:20 am

"Well i was just reviewing some test results from my two androids but i lost it when my datapad broke." Shion said accepting Scarlett's hand "If you want you could try to fight one of them or you could come to my lab later so i can study your fighting more" Shion then handed Scarlett a card "If your interested here is the address of my lab come by if your interested." Shion then looked at seemed to remember something important "Hey i got to go but sorry about the fight and don't forget to drop by the lab." With that said shion rushed off away from Scarlett as she seemed to ne in a hurry.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Hali Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:32 am

Scarlet smiled to herself, watching her rush off before heading in her own direction, she had an interview after all! With an even larger stride than before, she headed off towards the AFW Head Quarters.

END:
Victory to Scarlet by Submission

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4