Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 194 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 193 Guests :: 1 Bot

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Songbird vs. Scarlett

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Songbird vs. Scarlett Empty Songbird vs. Scarlett

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:01 am

It was a typical day in the park as Songbird was doing what she did best. She played her guitar as the gentle winds blew and the birds are flying with joy. All who passed her felt less stressed when they're getting to work and others felt comfortable and offered money, but Songbird just played for fun.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Songbird vs. Scarlett Empty Re: Songbird vs. Scarlett

Post by Hali Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:44 am

Scarlet's ears perked as she heard the guitar playing. She wandered through the park, and on a whim, she started to follow the music, wanting to see where it was coming from. She started to whistle pleasantly as she approached the guitar player. Once I found her over the next hill, I walked up and slowed my pace, taking my steps very slowly, watching her play, listening to the music...

Available for Sex Wars, and Alternative theaters: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/scarlet-o-connor-t3462.html:1mc053rg]Scarlet O'Connor[/url:1mc053rg]

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:49 am

Songbird continued to play and saw a girl coming to her and seemed to like the music. She suddenly stopped. "Oh hello. I see you like my guitar playing." She had a friendly smile on her face that greeted Scarlett.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Hali Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:52 am

She nodded, "Yes indeed, its quite enjoyable. I could hear it from across the park!" Scarlet commented, stopping for a short pause to chat with the girl. "What all do you play on that?" She asked, attempting to make light conversation.

Available for Sex Wars, and Alternative theaters: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/scarlet-o-connor-t3462.html:1mc053rg]Scarlet O'Connor[/url:1mc053rg]

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:43 am

"What else? Oh, I play classical music, jazz, broadway, and a lot more!" Songbird suddenly noticed something about her. "Say, you're a fighter aren't you?

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Hali Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:58 am

"I love classical, and Jazz is amazing! I play the saxophone!" When Songbird made the fighter comment, Scarlet looked down, "Indeed I am, are you as well?" She asked. Her cheeks red, blushing, when she looked back up.

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:24 am

"I am too." smiled Songbird. "My name's Songbird by the way." She offered a hand in greeting. "And you are?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Hali Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:24 am

Scarlet extended her hand and took Songbirds, "I'm Scarlet, Scarlet O'Connor." She said, her grip was strong and her smile was wide, "So, whats the story? How are you?" She asked, eying her up, gauging her ability.

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:27 am

"Oh, I'm 22 years old going on 23. I am quite a skilled fighter since I mixed acrobatic martial arts, kickboxing, submissions, and streetfighting. My Dad was a wrestler while Mom was a martial arts expert, so we had quite a history. My brother, Shatter Fist also takes part in fighting and he's quite tough. What about you? Any unique fighting styles?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Hali Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:44 pm

(OOC: Sorry for the absence, I've had some things to do, but am mostly back now)

I nodded to her, "Sounds like quite the history you've got in these rings. I'm here as a former bounty hunter. All my training is just what I learned on the streets with my team. The only thing I really have is will power. In matches where it ends in submission or surrender, I can take a beating." She chuckled, swaying back and forth before the girl. "Most of the people have been quite nice."

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next