Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 6:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 6:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 1 Registered, 1 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Shion vs Scarlett

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Shion vs Scarlett Empty Shion vs Scarlett

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:11 am

Shion was walking around the park today takinga relaxing day off of inventing and monitoring KOS-MOS and T-elos. Shion was lost in thought as she walked not even realizing that it was a beautiful day or that there were other people around that she could easily bump into.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Shion vs Scarlett Empty Re: Shion vs Scarlett

Post by Hali Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:24 am

Scarlet walked down the street, on her way to the AFW head quarters for her interview to be the newest contestant of Sex Wars. She was excited, and anxious for her possible new position and was walking hurriedly, taking long steps at a quick pace.

Her denim half jacket hung over a white t-shirt and her skirt clung to her thighs as her boots patted against the cement when suddenly out of left field, another woman came out of the crowd and the two collided! Stunned, Scarlet bounced back, waved, smiled awkwardly, "S-sorry!"

She attempted to continue walking, just wanting to get to that interview.

Available for Sex Wars, and Alternative theaters: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/scarlet-o-connor-t3462.html:1mc053rg]Scarlet O'Connor[/url:1mc053rg]

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:26 am

Shion stopped dead in her tracks and grabbed at Scarletts arm "Sorry, Sorry, Sorry isn't enough for what you've just done" Shion then pointed to a broken and cracked data pad. While Shion usually is a nice girl no one messy with her data and she quickly slapped Scarlett across the face "How are you going to pay me back for that" She yell.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Hali Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:30 am

Scarlet yelped, looking at the woman with wide eyes, "You're kidding! Um, I'm sorry! Here, have my card." She reached into a small pocket in her jacket and drew a card with her name and her profession, a bounty hunter, "Give me a call tomorrow around three, and I'll send you some money for your pad." she said, giving a nod, attempting to continue forwards again.

Available for Sex Wars, and Alternative theaters: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/scarlet-o-connor-t3462.html:1mc053rg]Scarlet O'Connor[/url:1mc053rg]

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:33 am

Shion did not let go of Scarlett's arm "Money is not the question how are you going to replace all the data you just cost me" Shion said getting up in Scarlett's face. Shion was enraged and nothing was going to get her to stop herself from taking out her rage on Scarlett.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Hali Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:37 am

"Well maybe you should back it up next time! Lesson learned huh?" Scarlet said, a tad annoyed as she grabbed the woman's thumb and twisted it, attempting to force her to lose her grip. "Now I'll walk this way, you can walk your way, and we'll never meet again." Scarlet was insistent, she wanted to go.

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:38 am

Shion grew even madder as Scarlett told her off and she instinctively shot her knee up between Scarlett's legs "How dare you? I'm going to make you pay for what you did" Shion said backing up and slapping Scarlett across the face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Hali Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:44 am

With a yelp, Scarlet bent forwards, both of her hands clamping down on her skirt after the knee collided with her crotch. Looking up at the woman, she had no chance to avoid the hard hand to the cheek. "Gah!"
Scarlet stumbled back and straightened herself, balling tight fists. Perhaps she'd start her job training a little earlier than expected! The balled up fists raised in a brawling fashion. "Last chance, walk away." She growled, her face twisted in fiery Irish anger.

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:47 am

"I'm not going anywhere" Shion said her rage still strong as she walked towards Scarlett. Shion would reach out and grab for Scarlett's hair trying to pull her closer for a few more slaps to the face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Hali Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:49 am

Scarlet was in no mood for games, those sissy hair pulling moves wouldn't work. She ducked back and sidestepped, then instantly she'd taken a step in and delivered a quick, deliberate jab to the woman's face before ducking backwards again.

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next