by Blue_Snakie Today at 6:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 6:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 4:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 212 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 210 Guests :: 1 Bot

Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Silhouette vs. Cerbera (retrospective rematch)

Go down

Silhouette vs. Cerbera (retrospective rematch) Empty Silhouette vs. Cerbera (retrospective rematch)

Post by Kelsea Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:55 pm

(this actually happened a while ago in real life and storyline wise... sorry for not posting >.< )

Standard match
pin, submission or KO

Order S.O.L Kuzame (22/12/2009 11:17:11): Cerbera stood in the middle of the ring with a microphone, the purple eyed heel was certainly not looking happy. Having heard the refusal of Silhouette joining the Era of Hell, she had decided to call her out and forcefully make her join instead, a smirk upon her face as the crowd was silent as usual, the kawaii was certainly known as the one of the worst Kawaii's around, if not the worst. She brought the microphone up to her lips. " So, Silhouette.. You deny my request to join the glorious Era of Hell... So I believe it's time for me to put YOU to sleep this time. I've come prepared.. And you better show up if you, off course, care about me. Like that bitch Haruka.. Haha.. " Cerbera showed a sadistic grin as she threw the microphone way and took a seat on a nearby turnbuckle.

kelseakk (22/12/2009 11:27:34): The response took a long time to come and for a long time it seemed like Silhouette would not respond at all... but eventually that haunting music started up "Enjoy the Silence" by Lacuna Coil, the big screen showed clips as if from the perspective of a secrity camera from a top corner in a ceil, Silhouette sat with her knees hugged to her chest on the floor and her head down... Every now and again the screen to show static flicker and Silhouette would suddenly be in a different position. Just before the drums cut, the music stopped... Silhouette looked up so that her red eyes found the security camera, then the screen went dark and in fact so did the arena for about 5-10 seconds. When the lights came back on Silhouette was stood right in front of Cerbera (more to come)

kelseakk (22/12/2009 11:30:16): Standing a little close for comfort consider Cerbera was in the corner. "Cerbera-san..." Silhouette said in her cold voice "I am glad it is you.." She spoke even though her face showed only sadness "I am glad you have come for me and no one else, it shouldn't be any other way..."

Order S.O.L Kuzame (22/12/2009 11:41:01): Cerbera didn't move an inch as Silhouette suddenly stood infront of her, glaring down at her with her ghastly eyes, soo hopping off the turnbuckle to stand right infront of Silhouette, pressing against her and glaring right into her eyes while she whispered out dangerously at her. " Today, you'll be sleeping for a long time, Silhouette. "

kelseakk (22/12/2009 12:01:10): Silhouette didn't move so as Cerbera hopped off the turnbuckle their small breasts ended up bumping and pressing against one another "I'm always just sleeping and drifting Cerbera-san... I think you do too, but your dreams have grown dark of late Cerbera-san... You can not see through the night and you can not see me to see that I am not Haruka-chan.." She said apparently making reference to when Cerbera had mentioned that Silhouette care for her like Haruka did. Silhouette gently stroked the side of Cerbera's cheek "How can I join you if you can't see me Cerbera-san..?"

Order S.O.L Kuzame (22/12/2009 12:05:59): Cerbera did not flinch when her cheek was being stroked so gently, keeping a glare into SIlhouette's eyes as she had listened to everything she said before she herself spoke out. " I wll see you, when you sleep. But right now.. I will put you to sleep and wake you up later to make sure you will join me.. Do you understand that, Silhouette? "

kelseakk (22/12/2009 12:15:02): Her fingers fluffed the ends of Cerbera's dark hair "I understand... I understand that you do not understand... You seek to destroy what you do not understand... And that is why you would destroy me, Cerbera-san. Again we must destroy ourselves, our bodies.."

Order S.O.L Kuzame (22/12/2009 12:16:53): Cerbera merely tilted her head to the side Silhouette's finger were, she couldn't help but slightly enjoy the gentleness but her eyes quickly narrowed and she spoke out harshly " You will be the one who will be destroy, Silhouette, not me. I will be the destroyer. "

kelseakk (22/12/2009 12:23:00): "we must destroy ourselves..." Silhouette repeated simply as if stating a fact that Cerbera wasn't getting "our bodies will pay for our deeds and undeeds... and failings..."

Order S.O.L Kuzame (22/12/2009 12:25:37): " We'll just see about that, won't we, Silhouette? " With that Cerbera then suddenly tried to wrap her arms around Silhouette's head and pull her into a side headlock, not even waiting for her acceptance for the match or even the bell, she had one goal in her mind and that was to capture Silhouette.

kelseakk (22/12/2009 12:29:27): Silhouette felt her head grabbed forcefully and then pulled down under her armpit up against Cerbera's side and the side of her breast. The ref girl quickly called for the bell but by that time Silhouette was already in the headlock. Silhouette wrapped one arm around Cerbera's back against her hip, her other hand on Cerbera's thigh as she made a soft grunt noise..

Order S.O.L Kuzame (22/12/2009 12:33:53): " Poor Silhouette.. " Cerbera smirked down at her opponent and tried to guide her to the center of the ring so she could go on with her plan. She'll then drop down onto her own butt while holding Silhouette into the headlock and wrap her legs tightly around the girl's waist so she could pull back on Silhouette's head violently while scissoring her waist.

kelseakk (22/12/2009 13:25:51): Silhouette was walked slowly towards the middles of the ring, her arm groping around Cerbera's back as they went. As Cerbera dropped to the mat, Silhouette felt her body go right up against Cerbera's. Cerbera's legs coiled around her waist as Silhouette hand gripped her thigh and pulled on it a little to try and ease the scissors, her small breasts gently pushing right into Cerbera's body as they lay on the mat togeather..

Order S.O.L Kuzame (22/12/2009 14:23:53): Cerbera pulled back hard upon Silhouette's head, trying to put alot of strain on her neck while her legs continued to squeeze around Silhouette's waist mercilesly, she brought her free hand down to grabd one of Silhouette's hand and pull it away from her legs.

kelseakk (22/12/2009 14:26:09): Silhouette out a husky but cute sounding huff against the side of Cerbera's body and breast as she was yanked harder in the hold with more strain on her neck. She felt Cerbera's hand seek to pull on her arm and quickly shook it off, griping her hand into a fist she'd then try to sink it right into the area below the side of Cerbera's ribs

Order S.O.L Kuzame (22/12/2009 14:28:30): Cerbera gasped out lowly at the sudden punch into her side, which made Cerbera release the hold entirely, clutching her waist as she tried to roll away of Silhouette so she could get back upon her feet in safet and continue the match.

kelseakk (22/12/2009 14:37:35): Silhouette let out a faint gasp as she was released from the hold, but even though she arched up, Cerbera was still under her.. She could feel her opponent trying to make a move away and so will slam her forearm down across Cerbera's little bust, trying to wind her before she moved off of Cerbera

Order S.O.L Kuzame (22/12/2009 14:39:14): Cerbera had slight trouble breathing since the punch sunk in good and she couldn't defend herself, trying to push Silhouette off why trying to roll away but instead was met with a slam in her chest, gasping out lightly in pain as it kept her in place for a few seconds, feeling Silhouette move off her she'd start to roll to the other side of the ring to stand up and get back into her stance.

kelseakk (22/12/2009 14:44:55): Silhouette had gotten up also, seeing Cerbera across the ring and climbing to her feet she would make a run across the ring towards her to try and catch her while she was on her way up. Silhouette will try to grab ahold of Cerbera's head with both hands and use her momentum to twist around and fall on her back with Cerbera in a swing neck breaker

Order S.O.L Kuzame (22/12/2009 14:50:06): Cerbera was luckily back in the game quickly to see Silhouette trying to do something and quickly grabbed her around the waist with both arms as she tried to jump down, allowing the girl to grab her head so she could effectly bearhug her, putting a tight squeeze once more around her waist, though the only disadvantage now was that Silhouette still had her arms free.

kelseakk (22/12/2009 14:53:20): "Anh!" silhouette let out as she ran right into Cerbera's waiting arms and got lifted off her feet, her legs lifting and thighs fitting snuggly around Cerbera's waist as Cerbera's started to squeeze. Because of the lift, Silhouette breasts ended up right up against the side of Cerbera's cheek as Silhouette's arm also stayed around Cerbera's head

Order S.O.L Kuzame (22/12/2009 14:57:53): Cerbera glared up at Silhouette while her cheek pressed against one of Silhouette's breasts, trying to look away from her breasts so she could prevent any uncomfortable positions with her, putting a tight squeeze on Silhouette, her hands squeezing upon the flesh she could reach as she growled lowly up at Silhouette " Submit.. "

kelseakk (22/12/2009 15:13:47): Silhouette hand gripped a little at Cerbera's hair, unintentionally keeping her cheek against her breasts as she shook her head a little. "I said- ..you have to destroy me... nh.. Cerbera-san.." she muttered, her body sliding down a bit so that the underside of her bust met with the top side of Cerbera's

Order S.O.L Kuzame (22/12/2009 15:19:40): " Then I'll do just that. " Cerbera turned herself slowly around so she could stand infront of the turnbuckle with Silhouette's back near it, she'll then run forward and tried ot viciously slam Silhouette's back right agains the hard turnbuckle.

kelseakk (22/12/2009 15:56:18): Silhouette felt Cerbera move around and then suddenly start rushing her backwards in towards the turnbuckle, she couldn't do anything about it other then stick her arm out behind her to try and catch the ropes... But it did no good "Ugh!" Silhouette grunted out as she was slammed back into the turnbuckle pads, Cerbera's body squashing into her

Order S.O.L Kuzame (22/12/2009 16:18:59): Cerbera immidialty released Silhouette from the corner but only so she could keep her pushed against the turnbuckle, glaring at her as she muttered with a grin. " Should have accepted my proposal before.. " Then she'd bring her hand back and clenched it into a fist and tried to send it hard into the girl's stomach.

kelseakk (22/12/2009 16:23:57): Silhouette let out a soft breath as Cerbera moved back away from her, thankfully released from the bear hug and the corner... but Cerbera was sitll close and Silhouette something was coming. She used the moment Cerbera took to mutter to her and would quickly hop forwards and twist her body to the side in the same motion, aiming to slam the side of her thigh into Cerbera's stomach and hopefully push her back and double her over..

Order S.O.L Kuzame (22/12/2009 16:26:40): Cerbera blinked at the sudden twisting of Silhouette and before she knew it she was slammed into her stomach, coughing out loudly as she backed away while clutching her stomach, continueing to cough a few more time while she rubbed her stomach, doubling over to try and numb the pain. " Gah... "

kelseakk (22/12/2009 16:30:58): Silhouette let out a couple of soft pants before walking forward to hook her arm around the back of Cerbera's head and try to pull it down under her armpit... Silhouette free hand gripping at the waist of Cerbera's shorts as she squeeze her arm in close for the front headlock.

Order S.O.L Kuzame (22/12/2009 16:33:16): Cerbera growled lowly as she was pulled infront a front headlock, struggling from side to side, trying to escape Silhouette's lock on her as hr hands came up to Silhouette's thighs to try and push her away by them.

kelseakk (22/12/2009 16:34:40): Silhouette gave Cerbera's head a little shake before gripping Cerbera's shorts a little tighter, it was the only warning Cerbera would get before Silhouette jumped off the mat and would come down onto her back, attempting to drive Cerbera's head down into the mat in a DDT

Order S.O.L Kuzame (02/01/2010 19:53:48): Cerbera could not prevent Silhouette from releasing her and was met head first with the mat, crying out loudly as she immidiatly tried to roll away from Silhouette and clutch her head tightly.

kelseakk (02/01/2010 19:56:36): Cerbera's cheek rubbed firmly against the side of Silhouette's breast as she came down in the DDT. Silhouette sat upright, the same emotionless look on her face as she turned her head to see Cerbera trying to roll away... She'd climb to her feet and set off after her, trying to slam her foot down on Cerbera's chest in a stomp to put her escape roll to a stop..

Order S.O.L Kuzame (02/01/2010 19:57:51): Cerbera tried to roll near the ropes to use them as support but Silhouette managed to stop her, being forced to stay on her back while she clutched her head with one hand, panting out softly as she tried to roll once more, though a little slow due to the slam.

kelseakk (02/01/2010 20:03:10): Silhouette stood over her, her red eyes looking down on Cerbera "Destiny twines and performs its waltz Cerbera-san..." Silhouette spoke as Cerbera rolled one more time "..we are trapped in its dance and have to continue showing only tenderness and violence to one another.. Forever.." She spoke and then would jump up into the air, throw her legs out and try to come down in a big leg drop right across Cerbera's small bust..

Order S.O.L Kuzame (02/01/2010 20:09:35): Cerbera saw Silhouette jumped down to attack her once more but she quickly rolled backwards to avoid Silhouette's attack, she'll then quickly try to crawl behind Silhouette and sit down behind her to wrap her legs around her waist for a tight waist scissors. -

kelseakk (02/01/2010 20:11:37): "Uhhf!" Silhouette huffed out as she came crashing down on her ass hard, her body bobbing a bit from the impact as she was stunned enough to let Cerbera get behind her. Silhouette felt Cerbera's thighs move around her waist, her body pressing closely up against her back as Silhouette's hands gripped for Cerbera's legs

Order S.O.L Kuzame (02/01/2010 20:13:37): Cerbera suddenly leaned in to whisper in Silhouette's ear. " That dance ends here.. " She'll then try to wrap her arms around Silhouette's neck and head to try and pull her into a sleeperhold, also putting the squeeze on Silhouette's stomach, not wanting to release her.

kelseakk (02/01/2010 20:16:58): "Ngh!" Silhouette grunted as Cerbera pressed in close and locked her arms around Silhouette's head in a sleeper hold, simultanouesly giving her body a firm squeeze with the legs. Silhouette let out a soft pant, her eyes squinting shut.. At first not moving but then giving a little squirm against Cerbera's body

Order S.O.L Kuzame (02/01/2010 20:20:15): Cerbera glared at Silhouette quietly, holding her steady in the scissors aswell as locking the sleeperhold on tight, trying to tilt her head to the side to expose the side of her neck so she could lean in to kiss it gently. " Time for payback.. "

kelseakk (02/01/2010 20:24:39): Silhouette felt her head yanked forcefully to one side, forcing a mouthful of air from her lips as the sleeper continued, she was aware that her neck was exposed now as Cerbera went ahead to kiss it, possibly to try and do a copy of Silhouette's finishing move... Silhouette would bring her arms up, clench her hands togeather and try to bring her right elbow down hard right onto the top of Cerbera's thigh.

Order S.O.L Kuzame (02/01/2010 20:27:15): " You know how long it took untill that little mark you gave me dissapeared..? Let's see how you like it.." She pressed her teeth upon the soft skin of SIlhouette's neck but then felt the elbow hit the top of her thigh, releasing a soft cry as it weakened both holds for a bit, allowing Silhouette to escape if she could, otherwise Cerbera would place the hold back on tightly.

kelseakk (02/01/2010 20:34:22): The hold did loosen but Silhouette didn't seem to move right away, perhaps she was feeling sluggish. This allowed Cerbera to snap the hold on even more tight then before "Uhhh!!" She grunted as her body was hauled back against Cerbera's body, her back rubbing up against Cerbera's small trapped breasts... Silhouette did however move her arms up, one hand gripping at Cerbera's arm while the other reached back to clumsily grab at Cerbera's head, preventing her from putting the finishing touch Silhouette's vamperic kiss hold

Order S.O.L Kuzame (02/01/2010 20:38:15): Cerbera smirked when she managed to keep Silhouette locked tight and put all her strength in it, biting the small mark she had created even harder, squeezing SIlhouette's head and neck, also trying to tilt her head further to the side as she pulled just a bit back with her lips so she could whisper. " You should be glad.. I'm holding back. " She'll then give Silhouette's waist another harsh squeeze before she locked both holds as tight as she could.

kelseakk (02/01/2010 20:42:50): Silhouette gripped one arm back around Cerbera's head, pulling it to try and pull her lips from her neck, although the other girl had succeeded in giving her a mark.. Silhouette let out a grunt as Cerbera gave her waist a firm squeeze, but immediately afterwards would lean forwards and to one side to try and get her knees under her with Cerbera still wrapped on her back. If she is successful, she'd start working her way to her feet sluggishly with Cerbera piggy back on her

Order S.O.L Kuzame (02/01/2010 20:52:34): Cerbera blinked when Silhouette managed to get herself steady enough to get back on her feet but Cerbera off course could not allow that, Cerbera tried to jerk her body backwards so she could try to lay on her back with SIlhouette laying ontop of her, if she was succesfull she'll immidiatly go back to squeezing as hard as she could, really out to make the girl pass out.

kelseakk (02/01/2010 20:56:27): Just as Silhouette got to her feet, Cerbera tried to yank back... Hoping to make her topple and fall down to the mat again. Silhouette stumbled backwards, only just keeping her feet as she kept on going backwards, picking up speed until she clumsily rammed Cerbera back into the turnbuckles, squashing her between the pads and Silhouette's body..

Order S.O.L Kuzame (02/01/2010 20:58:51): Even if it was unintended, the impact Cerbera made with the turnbuckle was hard, gasping out loudly as she immidiatly released Silhouette completely and wanted to fall down onto her butt and pant out, merely staying standing due to Silhouette pressed against her

kelseakk (02/01/2010 21:02:45): With the sleeper hold released, Silhouette let out a deep huff and slumped forwards onto one knee, her butt sticking out a little as she put a hand to her neck.. After gasping in a few pants, she climb to her feet to see where Cerbera was, if she'd slumped down into a sitting position she'll take her by the hair and drag her back up to her feet, squashing her own body into Cerbera's front to trap her in the corner for a moment...

Order S.O.L Kuzame (02/01/2010 21:06:43): Cerbera was allowed to fall onto her rear and panting out loudly, trying to get back into the game though sadly SIlhouette had beaten her to that, groaning out loudly as she was taken by the hair and pulled up weakly onto her feet, then weakly moved her arms around Silhouette, actually trying to push her away as her body was squashed between the turnbuckle and Silhouette, her body weakly moving around.

kelseakk (02/01/2010 21:11:52): Silhouette kept her body up against Cerbera's, feeling her squirm softly into her as her face was just inches from the other girls. Silhouette took a step back, but would grip the middle ropes either side of Cerbera's trapped body. She would then bend over and try to ram her shoulder deep into Cerbera's mid-section

Order S.O.L Kuzame (02/01/2010 21:14:12): Cerbera panted against Silhouette's face as she was pressed against her, her legs spread out weakly, trying to lean backwards but was only trapped, then watched Silhouette move back, thinking she was allowed to rest but instead was rammed into her waist with a shoulder, widening her eyes as she immidiatly tried to fall back on her rear and clutch her waist.

kelseakk (02/01/2010 21:22:36): Silhouette kept her shoulder burried in Cerbera's belly, preventing her from slipping back down like she wanted to. After a moment, she pulled back and would try to burry her shoulder into Cerbera's belly again. If she is successful, she'd then take ahold of Cerbera's wrists and pull her from the turnbuckles for an Irish whip into the opposite corner

Order S.O.L Kuzame (02/01/2010 21:24:54): Cerbera coughed out loudly whe the shoulder was once again pushed into her stomach, still wanting to fall but wasn't allowed to, feeling her rists taken but quickly pulled back and tried to yank at Silhouette's arms instead to try and throw her against the turnbuckle behind her.

kelseakk (02/01/2010 21:29:23): Silhouette pulled on Cerbera ready for the Irish whip but instead felt the dark haired girl yank her hard and spin around so that she ended up with her back up against the same corner Cerbera had just been in..

Order S.O.L Kuzame (02/01/2010 21:47:47): Cerbera took a few steps back, glaring at Silhouette as she panted softly, watching her quietly before she moved in to try and shoulderthrust silhouette right against the chest, wanting to hurt her.

kelseakk (02/01/2010 21:56:52): "Uhh!!" Silhouette cries out as Cerbera slams her shoulder right into her small bust. sagging in the corner, Silhouette grips one arm across her chest in pain as she gasps for breath

Order S.O.L Kuzame: Cerbera quickly followed up as she watched Silhouette quietly, moving in and pressed completely against Silhouette for a few moment before bringing her knee and tryng to slam it against Silhouette's stomach.

kelseakk: Cerbera press breast to breast with Silhouette as the Blood moon child gentle pants blew against her cheek. The side of her forehead resting against Cerbera's and looking into her eyes as her small bust gently moved up and down against the other girls. After a moment Cerbera move back a little and lifted her knee into Silhouette stomach "ugh!" Silhouette huffed out, feet hoping a little off the mat from the blow

Order S.O.L Kuzame: Cerbera stared into Silhouette's eyes for a moment after the attack had landed, then pressing her hands upon Silhouette's shoulders and tried to make her sit down against the turnbuckle. If she managed to do so she'll move down to straddle Silhouette's lap and press her forearm against the girl's throat aswell as moving her hand to the back of Silhouette's head to pull her into a reverse sleeper.

kelseakk (10/01/2010 16:41:24): Silhouette was forced to sit her butt down on the turnbuckle pad, feeling Cerbera climb over her a bit so that they were again quite intimately close and face to face.. She felt Cerbera move her arms around her neck and head and then let out a soft "nh.." close to Cerbera's face as she locked in the reverse sleeper, Silhouette's hands grabbing around Cerbera's butt as she soft pant blew against her cheek

Order S.O.L Kuzame (10/01/2010 16:47:28): Cerbera pushed against Silhouette, locking the reverse sleeper on tight, pressing her forehead up against Silhouette so she could keep a close eye contact on er, her chest pressing against the girl's as she laid absolutely still against her, panting out against Silhouette, trying to keep her against the turnbuckle and the sleeper, whispering softly. " You're mine now.. "

kelseakk (10/01/2010 16:59:08): Silhouette huffed out a deep mouthful of a pant right into Cerbera's face as she locked the hold on tighter, Silhouette's fingers squeezed against the hot pant covered kawaii's butt as she felt their breasts pressing so closely togeather. She said something, probably one of her riddles or weird phrases, that was inaudiable with the sleeper hold locked on this close

Order S.O.L Kuzame (10/01/2010 17:02:56): Cerbera did blush slightly when her rear was being squeezed by Silhouette but kept her focus upon forcing the girl to submit, pressing even closer against her, closing her own eyes so she wouldn't see the girl. She tried to force Silhouette to pass out instead of tap out. She had plans for the girl..

kelseakk (10/01/2010 17:08:13): Cerbera closed her eyes so she couldn't see Silhouette's spooky red eyes, she could only hear and feel her breath on her lips steadily, suddenly she felt Silhouette take a much deeper breath, the blood moon child's breasts bulging out against Cerbera's chest... She then felt Silhouette's hands slip from her butt to hook up on her thighs as she pushed away from the turnbuckles... Silhouette would try to carry Cerbera for a couple of steps in something like a front piggy back, before she clumsily fell forwards into a spine buster. Trying to break the hold with this move as she squashed Cerbera into the mat with her own body and impact of them hitting the floor

Order S.O.L Kuzame (10/01/2010 17:10:34): Cerbera opened her eyes quickly when she felt herself being lifted up by Silhouette, her legs loosely around Silhouette as she had no idea what was goin on before gasping out loudly when she hit the mat hard thanks to Silhouette falling onto of her, gasping out the remaining air from her lungs and quickly panted out loudly, laying still.

kelseakk (10/01/2010 17:18:45): Silhouette lay on top of Cerbera, panting back almost just as much.. Her warm breath rolling down one side of Cerbera's cheek and occasionally against Cerbera's lips as Cerbera's expanding and contracting chest made Silhouette's body rise and fall on her.. Once again the two were really looking more like lovers then two wrestlers fighting it out... Eventually Silhouette got some senses about her and move her hands down on the mat to prop herself up a bit, she looked down on Cerbera to repeat what she had said before now that it could be heard "Failings should be punished... nee.. Cerbera-san?" she spoke in a worn out voice

Order S.O.L Kuzame (10/01/2010 17:22:04): Cerbera slowly started to open her eyelids completely and glared up at Silhouette, shaking her head quickly as she started to move her body from side to side, trying to get herself from underneath Silhouette, not sure what Silhouette meant but she wasn't going to stay under the girl to find out.

kelseakk (10/01/2010 17:26:29): Strangely enough after she'd said that Silhouette made no attempt to stop Cerbera from getting up, she had a good position to possibly pin the other kawaii as they were so close that the tips of their nipples brushed as they breathed... But instead Silhouette carefully backed off, allowing Cerbera to get out and climbed back to her feet.. She just watched Cerbera with a somber red eyed look, her arms down by their sides.. As if still waiting an answer without saying any more

Order S.O.L Kuzame (10/01/2010 17:29:46): Cerbera slowly started to stand up completely and quickly glared at Silhouette her body was sweating from all the closeness they had shared throughout the match and she was starting to become a little tired, her lips parted to inhale a few times before she spoke out cleary back to Silhouette. " Yes, it should. "

kelseakk (10/01/2010 17:35:47): Silhouette was sweating to and her pale skin was slightly flushed at the cheeks from the closeness, she breathed heavily but for the most part did so through her nose and maintained the same look as her eyes followed Cerbera. For a long moment she said nothing, before breaking the silence by saying "Come... Cerbera-san... Let us continue to destroy ourselves.." She raised her arms up and started to approach Cerbera slowly, reaching out for Cerbera's shoulders for a worn out kawaii grapple

kelseakk (10/01/2010 18:03:56): Silhouette was sweating to and her pale skin was slightly flushed at the cheeks from the closeness, she breathed heavily but for the most part did so through her nose and maintained the same look as her eyes followed Cerbera. For a long moment she said nothing, before breaking the silence by saying "Come... Cerbera-san... Let us continue to destroy ourselves.." She raised her arms up and started to approach Cerbera slowly, reaching out for Cerbera's shoulders for a worn out kawaii grapple

Order S.O.L Kuzame (10/01/2010 18:06:03): Cerbera would slowly move towards Silhouette when the girl came closer to her, locking up with her though with a dark grin she'd suddenly try to slam her knee into the girl's gut to try and weaken her enough to spin her around and try to lock her into a Dragon sleeper.

kelseakk (10/01/2010 18:12:53): Silhouette saw Cerbera grin but remained with the cold and somber look... If anything that look was sadder then usual... "Ugh!" She huffed out as Cerbera sunk her knee deep into her stomach, Silhouette doubling over as Cerbera slipped behind her to slip her arm around the front of Silhouette's chin and force her to arch backwards... Silhouette's small bust pushing out upwards towards the ceiling

Order S.O.L Kuzame (10/01/2010 18:23:18): Cerbera started to jerk Silhouette's head a little down so she would force the girl's body to bend forward, holding Silhouette tightly in the hold before she started to lower her own body, just t bend her further. Chuckling softly. " Now.. I believe I got you good. "

kelseakk (10/01/2010 20:07:01): Silhouette grunted out as Cerbera jerked her head and body deeply, forcing her to bend over more, her legs trembled almost giving out and falling into a sitting position as Cerbera held her up int he hold.. Silhouette's hands moved to Cerbera's arm, holding it but not seeming to be trying to pry the arm away from her head "You eyes -nh! are wide closed.. Cerbera-san.. can not argh! see, whats right in front of you.." She struggled to speak, feeling Cerbera's sweat roll down onto her body as her breast expanded and contracted deeply.

Order S.O.L Kuzame (27/01/2010 23:32:41): Cerbera merely tilted her head to the side and glared out of the ring while she held Silhouette in her grasp, forcing her to stay bend before she'd sit down on her knees and just secure Silhouette for now, whispering down at her. " I see everything perfectly.. It's your that will see nothing. "

kelseakk (27/01/2010 23:39:24): Silhouette went down to ground with Cerbera, sitting on her butt while Cerbera was on her knees. Silhouette body remained arched so that her small bust puffed upwards, she moved one hand to Cerbera's arm but didn't seem to yank on it or try and remove herself from the dragonsleeper.. Her other hand reached up for the side of Cerbera's face only to stroke her cheek and a few strands of hair almost fondly "My Cerbera-san... You will see... in time..." she said, her voice mixed in with pants that were growing deeper, her lower lip pressing against the back side of Cerbera's armpit

Order S.O.L Kuzame (27/01/2010 23:43:24): Cerbera's eyes slightly widened when her cheek was being stroked, closing her eyelid halfly as she started to loosen the hold, her free hand moving up to grab Silhouette's hand and pull it away from her cheek. " I've seen plenty already, I don't need you to guide me.. And I am not your Cerbera. Just look who is trapped here. " She then wrenched the hold tighter to make her point clear.

kelseakk (27/01/2010 23:50:12): "uhh..!" Silhouette half gasped, and half grunted as the dragon sleeper was suddenly wrenched in hard. Silhouette turned her head slightly so that she was facing in towards Cerbera's body, her soft caressing pants blowing right into Cerbera's armpit as Silhouette's breasts bobbed up and down from the hold starting to take its toll over time. Silhouette closed her eerie red eyes, one hand gently holding onto Cerbera's arm still.. "And still... you see not what.. matters..."Bookmark

Order S.O.L Kuzame (28/01/2010 00:03:10): " Shut up! " Cerbera tried to bend Silhouette further in the hold, taking a seat behind her now and brought her knee up to press and dig it within the girl's back, trying to really make it hurt for the girl now, growling softly as her hand moved down to grab Silhouette's throat and squeeze it gently. " Now I think you should surrender! "

kelseakk (28/01/2010 00:11:38): Silhouette made a slightly choked noise as the hold was racked on even harder, her eyes squinting shut as she muffled something into the side of Cebera's upper ribs and armpit. The knees sticking into her back really forced her bust and belly to stick out, really cinched in tight in the hold now... tight enough for Silhouette to see a blurry flash of colours momentarily. Her pants started to become rather husky, not responding to Cerbera's demands and not saying anything at all

Order S.O.L Kuzame (28/01/2010 00:28:31): Cebrera merely narrowed her eyes and kept the hold on strong, even trying to bend Silhouette even further while her hand kept choking harder and harder upon th girl's throat, trying to make her fall into an unconsious state while a dark grin appeared upon her lips. " You know nothing.. And therefor you are nothing. "

kelseakk (28/01/2010 00:38:41): SIlhouette's body was wrenched even hard then before, her grey shirt looking ready to burst its buttons and pop open with the force her small breasts pressed against it. Silhouette had become really groggy, everything becoming a blur... But even as Cerbera spoke her harsh words and despite all her attempts to prevent her last time, Silhouette hand came up again.. Resting against the side of Cerbera's cheek and hair once more in a tender caress, before her arm floated back down and just dangled... Her other hands slowly slipping away from Cerbera's arm to also dangle freely "nn.." SIlhouette moaned, eyes closing

Order S.O.L Kuzame (28/01/2010 00:41:57): Once she felt Silhouette completely going limp and seeing the arms going down she slowly started to release Silhouette completely to let her rest on her back, slowly starting to stand up on her feet and glaring down at the girl, her arms slowly crossing against her chest and waited to see if the girl would more or not. She was not done yet and she couldn't stop thinking about why Silhouette would stroke her cheek so much. It wouldn't help her in any way.

kelseakk (28/01/2010 00:48:01): Silhouette just floped out of Cerbera's arm and down onto the mat, her head rolled to one side with her greyish white hair covering her face a bit. She was out big time, but even as her small bust moved up and down deeply trying to take in air, the girl seemed to keep an air of mystic about her even while unconscious

Order S.O.L Kuzame (28/01/2010 00:58:46): Cerbera slowly went down and straddle the girl's stomach, leaning down while her hand grasped Silhouette's throat again, she was going to finally have her revenge on Silhouette.. But still.. She just glared at the girl. Something was stopping her and instead of choking and punching Silhouette she leant down to give her a gentle kiss upon the forehead. After a while of just stared down at Silhouette's face she stands back up and slowly took a hold of Silhouette and forcefully pulled her up, grabbing her by the rear and forced her against Cerbera aswell as her legs around Cerbera's waist. - " Time you came with me.. "

kelseakk (28/01/2010 01:06:16): Silhouette stayed on her back with her arms out as Cerbera straddled her and gripped her throat, only to think twice about what she wanted to do and kiss her forehead. Silhouette showed little response, still panting quite deep as she was out. Cerbera didn't have too much trouble forcing the Silhouette's small body up and hooking her up so that her thighs were either side of Cebera's hips, her butt in Cerbera's hands in a front piggy back much like the one Silhouette had given her when their roles were reversed and Silhouette kidnapped her. (more to come)

kelseakk (28/01/2010 01:07:27): Silhouette's head rolled forwards against Cerbera's shoulder, her warming breath panting against Cerbera's neck as white strands of hair gently tangled with Cerbera's dark ones.. Silhouette's breasts gently expanding into Cerbera's as she held her up

Order S.O.L Kuzame (28/01/2010 01:17:22): Cerbera merely looked at Silhouette's cheek for a moment before she mumbled out a name and suddenly all the lights went out and Cerbera's eyes closed. When the lights turned back on they both were gone from within the ring, Cerbera having taken Silhouette with her this time to interrogate her further elsewhere where she might be undisturbed,

Spotlight
characters:
Silhouette vs. Cerbera (retrospective rematch) ELZuoMvSilhouette vs. Cerbera (retrospective rematch) OG5hnuaSilhouette vs. Cerbera (retrospective rematch) Cg3CzYmSilhouette vs. Cerbera (retrospective rematch) 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Silhouette vs. Cerbera (retrospective rematch) Empty Re: Silhouette vs. Cerbera (retrospective rematch)

Post by Kelsea Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:57 pm

Cerbera wins via KO

Spotlight
characters:
Silhouette vs. Cerbera (retrospective rematch) ELZuoMvSilhouette vs. Cerbera (retrospective rematch) OG5hnuaSilhouette vs. Cerbera (retrospective rematch) Cg3CzYmSilhouette vs. Cerbera (retrospective rematch) 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down