» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 227 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 224 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie, Deus001, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Zxn vs Iffy, The Deadly Sleepover!

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Zxn vs Iffy, The Deadly Sleepover! - Page 2 Empty Re: Zxn vs Iffy, The Deadly Sleepover!

Post by MrsIffy Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:30 am

"Good..."

I step over to the stove and reach for a cup that already held a teabag inside. Other than me locking the door, earlier, this was another sign that showed I was waiting for company to arrive.

With a smile, I turn around, walk over to your table and lean over to hand you to cup of tea. The bare flesh of my bosoms slightly hang, but not completely spill, out of my bra cups.

"Here you go..."

My voice was tender and soft, much like the look of my bare skin. Yet, what I truly hoped for was that my tea tasted even better.

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Zxn vs Iffy, The Deadly Sleepover! - Page 2 Empty Re: Zxn vs Iffy, The Deadly Sleepover!

Post by zxn666 Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:38 am

I sat down at the table, mesmerized by the sight of you fixing tea for me. Soon you come walking over, my eyes never leaving your body. As you lean over to hand me the tea, I do my best and fail spectacularly to not look at your bountiful breasts. I take the tea almost absent-mindedly, blowing on it, and taking a sip.

"This is very good," I say in high praise, both of you, the experience I was going through, and of the tea. But the tea was the least important. I don't even bother trying to push down my hot member mentally now. It was futile from the start.

"You know," I say, "You seem to be expecting me, with the tea and all. Yet you also look like you just woke up." I look at you with a small smile, "So then, if you weren't asleep, what were you doing?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:30 pm

"Me? What was I doing?" Well, what were you doing?

I responded as if you were accusing me of something. My hands tense up and my expression straightens as I look at you in all seriousness.
Seconds later, I realized how childish I was acting and that you were probably just asking me a simple question.
I nervously smile, throw back my hair and brew up my own cup of tea, not realizing that I have yet to answer your question.

"How's the tea? Hot? Tasty? Sweet?"

I look deeply in your eyes from across the kitchen. My cup was still held up to my lips while my arms were crossed over my chest, obscuring my cleavage from view. Despite whatever answer you'd give me, I'd just twirl my hair into my finger and look around the kitchen, aimlessly.

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:42 pm

"Oh, I just came from work," I say nonchalantly. I don't press the point though, since you seem rather nervous about the subject. I took a sip of the tea, savoring the taste. It really was good, despite that it came from a teabag.

"It's quite good, thank you!" I say, smiling to give you a bit of reassurance. The tea is quite hot, so I decide to undo the top few buttons on my shirt so I can cool down a bit, showing a bit of my chest.

I gesture for you to come over and sit down at the table. It must seem rude of me to be sitting and letting my lovely host to stand, after all.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:57 pm

"Ah, oh no, its alright....I like standing...just drink your tea so I could put the cup in the sink..."

I eagerly watch you, expecting you to finish your tea. If you continued, then I'd look on in silence, taking note of how your throat pulsated with every gulp of warm tea that traveled down your neck.

My tongue went dry...and my bottom lip hung just a little, looking on as you silently sipped and loving every sound of it. You probably didn't notice, but the scene made me a little anxious. My fingers started to twist and play with themselves. My feet were brought together and began to wrestle at the toes, as well.

Last edited by 725 on Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:49 pm

"Umm, sure," I said, quickly gulping down the rest of the tea. It had cooled down enough now that there was only a slight burn, rather soothing to the stomach. Of course, the sheer heat of the tea was enough to give me a slight sweat again, so I undid one more button and revealed a bit more of my manly chest.

I look at you, and see that you seem nervous for some reason. You're wringing your hands and doing that nervous thing girls do with their toes. It was quite enticing really, seeing you act so innocently, especially when you're dressed in nothing but some sexy purple lingerie. "Is something the matter?" I ask, setting down the empty cup on the table.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:59 pm

The sound of your cup hitting the table brought me me out of my daydream just a little bit. However, part of my mind was still living out my fantasy, and it became clear when I parted my lips to speak.

"So..want to fuc--err...I mean...fight me?"

Yeah, I messed up and let my dirty thoughts slip out of my mouth. So what? And yeah, my question may have seemed random and out of the blue. But for some time now, I haven't been seeing any action. Browsing through AFWRPG was fun for a while, but eventually, Cyber-wresting just wasn't cutting it out for me.

"I've read your matches online....and I just wanted to see...if you're...good?"

I choose my words more carefully this time, not wanting to sound like a crazed nympho, though it may already be too late for that.

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:45 pm

"Huh?" I say, looking at you with a bit of surprise. I kinda figured that with your getup, in underwear and all, you were thinking of doing something very naughty. But never did I think that you actually wanted to act out some of the stuff on the wrestling forums! Figures that the girls I meet online are kinky...

"Well, it's not that I'm opposed to doing it," I say, standing up and pushing my chair under the table, "But I don't want to hurt you or anything. If we do... well... wrestle and all, then I'm only willing to do soft-style." I seem rather hesitant, but your slip of the tongue a second before, and the fact that I could actually live out my fantasy, it was beyond my wildest dreams!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:22 pm

I rubbed my fingers together and licked my lips; my own, little, silent gesture that showed you how pleased I was at your answer.

"Good.....Follow me...."

My voice lowered in a cold, frigid tone. I make an effort to give you enough eye contact as I walk towards you, only to cut my eye off you as I pass and leave the kitchen.
The soft flesh that peeked from under the rear flap of my underwear jiggled with every rock that my hips made; to and fro....side to side, silently commanding you to follow wherever I was leading you.

And if you were you a good boy and you followed me, you'd find yourself standing in the center of my living room, right ontop of my bear carpet. I would then suddenly stop and lean my weight on one leg, running a finger behind the rim of my underwear while my toes played with the fuzzy feel from the carpet below my feet.

"This...is our ring....match ends by one-point...anything you'd like to add?"

I look at you. The bangs from my hair covering one side of my face, obscuring one eye.

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:04 am

I keep my eyes on you, rather amused by how serious you seem, and how incongruous it was with your current attire. I wanted to keep my mind on other things, but since we're going to be wrestling, I thought it wouldn't hurt to start truly admiring your body, and start thinking of what I was going to do when I win. I follow you over to the carpet, taking off my shirt along the way and throwing it onto your couch. Now my entire body was open for you to see, hard muscles and all.

"Hmm, well how about the winner gets a little extra treat?" I say, a smile playing on my face, "Winner gets to do whatever he wants with the loser. Deal?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next