by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Zxn vs Iffy, The Deadly Sleepover!

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Zxn vs Iffy, The Deadly Sleepover! - Page 4 Empty Re: Zxn vs Iffy, The Deadly Sleepover!

Post by MrsIffy Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:11 am

As expected, my little manuever had no affect on your fondling as I can still feel my behind get kneaded between your fingers like warm, soft dough. Well, better there than my crotch, right?
Before I could retort, however, your hand came down on my ass as quick as lightning, and immedialty after, the loud, skin-on-skin contact resounded like thunder throughout the living room. My flesh jiggled on impact and quickly blushed red where your hand had struck.

Tears filled my eyes and just for that split second, I forgot to breathe. Me being slightly pissed off was an understatement, but atleast you were on the bottom, now. From here, I'd turn around and attempt to plant my ass on your chest, close enough for you to smell me, yet far enough away from a scissors attempt.

"So you like getting your hands full, do you!?"

I would slide my fingers down your body until I had your girth and size in my palm. Then, what would begin as a soft fondle would turn into a viscious squeeze on your tender balls.

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Zxn vs Iffy, The Deadly Sleepover! - Page 4 Empty Re: Zxn vs Iffy, The Deadly Sleepover!

Post by zxn666 Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:21 am

Your sudden movements, pushing me onto my back, and then sitting with your big butt right on my chest, surprised me a bit. The hold was pretty ingenious, preventing me from moving my upper body too much, while keeping out of range of my legs. And on top of that, your sweet smell filled my nostrils, making me rather placid. And this hot hold was turning me on like nothing else. A noticable bulge was forming in my pants.

"Hmm, you wanna get it on?" I taunted, a wry smile on my face. Then you suddenly reach down and grab me package. My eyes widen, the smile disappearing. It seems you've hit a particularly painful spot, grabbing my balls like that.

I immediately react though. The dull pain filling my mind, my hands shoot up from their position at my sides, to grab your big breasts right around the undersides. "Let see how you like this!" I say, pushing your breasts up and squeezing them together roughly. "I'll let go if you let go of my balls!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:08 am

"F-fuck!"

I let out a shrill cry. Never have I felt so many nerve endings explode and attack my mind all at the same time. My eyes winced shut, the ends of my pearly white teeth gritted, and my face flushed a faint hint of red.

"Aaa-aah!"

My sensitive, girly-girl side revealed its pretty head from all the pressure I was starting to feel. I could've dismounted you and ran into my little corner to cry if I wanted, but instead, I decided to ride the pain while hanging on my last breath. I quickly reached for your hands to try and atleast regulate the pressure of your squeezing while I thought of my next move....

"Here! Have some lunch, dearest!!"

....and that move was to shift my weight ontop of your face, plunging all of your senses in a black, heatful void underneath my ass. What could've been the last thing you saw before I sat on you? Was it a perfect, worms-eye view of my full, round cheeks? Or could it have been how the purple, lacy material wedged itself deep inside the dark caves my butt?

While you were laying on the ground to think it over, my once, soft, womanly hands would transform into Iron Claws of Death in just less than a second. My nails would sink into your sack and pierce your balls, aiming to make you squirm and release the inner baby in you.

Seriously. If you were going to get a fist full of titflesh, why not get a mouthful of Woman while you're at it?

Last edited by 725 on Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:13 am

I gasp a little when you suddenly move again, seeing and knowing that you were planning to sit on my face. It proved to be lucky in the end, since my mouth was gaping open when you sat down, and I really did get a mouthful of your butt. I was rather curious of the taste, so my tongue, almost on it's own, gave your tender cheeks a long lick. Before I could contemplate and analyze it though, even greater pain shot through my body.

"MMMM!" I moan as your hands tighten down on my man-sack, literally trying to crush my balls. My eyes tear up, and my legs reflexively curl up. I try to curl into a fetal position, but you were sitting on my face. In sheer desperation, and not quite knowing what I was down, my mouth shut tightly. I would bite down on your butt like a lion bites on the butt of a gazelle, perhaps not breaking your skin, but at the least leaving a mark. It's what you get for hurting my family jewels.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:15 pm

"Oooh yes! Are you saying my name from under there? Are y--YIIIIIPE!"

I didn't know what to make of it, but for the one, split second, pain ran a 300 meter dash through my mind.

"Aaaah!"

My lungs gave out a blood-shrilling shriek, more than loud enough for the people who lived in the house next to us to hear. I quickly dismount you, release your crotch roll myself off of you.
With one hand shoved between my thighs, I scurry for my life to get into a nearby corner, where I would then lie on my side, sobbing like a baby from the intense pain. I curled myself up like a shrimp with my toes digging into the carpet, and my nails clawing the floor.

"What the hell!?"

I look up and barked at you. My voice carried a threatening tone, while the strands of my hair covered my watery eyes.

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:43 am

As you get off of me, I turn onto my side and curl up as well, my hands gently cradling my balls. "Ohh..." I moan, the pain from your crotch claw making me feel nauseuous. I almost throw up, but after a hard swallow I manage to bite the pain back. I don't think you know how much doing that to a man's balls could hurt, it's certainly much worse than getting bit on your bum!"

"Hah... sorry..." I pant, blinking away tears as I uncurl and get onto my knees, "You ok? I hope I didn't leave a mark..." My hands were still cradling my balls, and I was wincing in pain every time I moved.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:39 pm

What was this, a soft attempt of you making up an apology? As if your teeth weren't sunk deep within me a few seconds ago. Then, all of the sudden, you wanted to kiss and make up? What a jerk.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Z..just fine....."

I reassure you that I was ok; clearly a lie, but the last thing I wanted was for you to worry about me and worry about youself. Because, now, my mind was creating ways for me to get even with you.

Last edited by 725 on Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:47 pm

I hear your reassuring words and relax a bit, even though I know that you're still angry at me inside. I am angry at you too, of course. My jewels were plenty delicate as well! And I'm sure that my bite didn't hurt nearly as much as your clutching of my balls. So while I'm plenty courteous to you, inside I am plotting revenge as well!

"Would you like to continue?" I ask, sitting back up and getting on my knees, settling into a fighting position. I raised my hands in a challenge, ready to fight you whenever you're able.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:30 am

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I knew I should'nt put on my fake, half-inch long nails. If I had squeezed you, then, you wouldn't standing up by now. That sleezy, jerk-wad son of a cunt was going to get it real good!

I raise my hands and pretend to go for a typical lockup, when I get close enough, I'll throw my arms around the back of your head and try to push you down towards my chest. Chances are, you weren't going to be so docile and you'd probably fight back like the lil bastard that you were(Yes, I'm still angry about you biting me).

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4