Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

An Old Fashioned Rodeo! (Rudi vs. Trixie)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

An Old Fashioned Rodeo! (Rudi vs. Trixie) - Page 4 Empty Re: An Old Fashioned Rodeo! (Rudi vs. Trixie)

Post by MrsIffy Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:49 am

Any minute longer on his back would've broken her walls for sures. Just when Trixie thought Rudi was actually saving her from leaking herself, her thick body ended up being smash in between the cold grass and the hard, bulky mountain of muscle, instead.

"NNnhh!"

With her bubbly body flopping, hard, on the grass, Trixie's rodeo ride had come to an abrupt end. A throbbing earthquake resounded in her skull, her once blacked out vision now semi-recovered into a soft blur, and lastly, a hot, steaming pile of sweat drenched muscle was laying ontop of her.
Needless to say, the southern belle's situation was going to get hotter...in more ways than one.

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

An Old Fashioned Rodeo! (Rudi vs. Trixie) - Page 4 Empty Re: An Old Fashioned Rodeo! (Rudi vs. Trixie)

Post by Tanosh Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:58 am

The heat of the day and the ride had soaked his entire body in musky sweat. The fall was nearly as bad for him as it had been for her, and now that she was otherwise distracted, his arms would again work for him. Half in a daze, he knew he had to take advantage of the situation as quickly as possible. Rolling over was the first step, this put his face directly between her ample breasts, something he'd remind himself to continue later as the soft pillow-y mounds were quite intoxicating. His hands came to her arms as he seemed to mount her hips, planting in his tight, firm ass right over her nearly exploded crotch. Mouth hung open as piercing brown looked down at her, like some sort of wolf who had finally brought down a mighty mare.

This time, he did not strike her as he had before, but rather punched his right fist into the ground beside her right neck. The same was repeated for his left fist into the ground at her left side. Both punches didn't hit her, and perhaps even for a moment she thought her mighty wolf had gone cross-eyed with exhaustion, but their sinister plot was only just being revealed. The man's forearms were crossed right over her throat, and pressure was applied in an X shaped choke to begin to reduce her air consumption even more.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:37 am

Her last gasp for air had been cruely halted just as both pillars of muscle closed astride her neck.

"Nnnfff!"

Trixie breathes through her nose and immediatly brought both of her hands to his forearms, trying to pry them loose. Her heatbeat still banged against her chestwall from her recent, heavy fall.

There was something that felt strange about being underneath a bigger man. How his hot breath blew against her soft skin, brushed through the bangs of her hair, and even some running into her eyes. His eyes were houndish and beaded, carrying an emotion that was either fully content with rage...or empty...and hungry...

..but hungry for what?

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:02 am

"Ja, jyu vented it rough, jya?" he said with a grin, leaning in to lick her lips with his tongue. "I cen giff it to jyu rough." Holding her oxygen back, he began to grind into her sex. Kissing her chicks he began to rub his lovely rock hard chest against her plush breasts. Sweat dripped from his long hair all around her, his body glistening. At least he wasn't dehydrated... yet.

"So, jyu vent to giff up?" he said as he broke his kissing of her face to check and see just how she was handling this new lack of oxygen.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:59 pm

Trxie's vision blurred out the more his forearms pressed brutally against her neck. Behind her clenched teeth and curled expression of anger was a desperate woman panting and huffing for every last bit of air she can get.
Suddenly, the beast's face started to cave down from above. His eyes glimmered wolfishly as ever.
She couldnt help but flinch and throw her hair head as far to the side as she was allowed to in order to avoid whatever he was planning, but from her position, that wasn't very far.
Before she can react, his lips met her full, moist ones to a tight kiss. She coulnt see much past his hair, but he sure smelled as raw and rugged as he looked. He also tasted like sour sweat.

"Mmmmm!"

Trxie creid for air. Once Rudi broke away, the souther belle panted for oxygen. Her face drenched in the very sweat that ran from his hair She looked dazed, confused, and more importantly, in distress from lack of air. She mouthed a few words in silence, looking as if she wanted to say something, but not a sound was able to break through her compressed air ways.

Last edited by 725 on Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:52 am

He laughed a bit as he let her taste more and more of the precious commodity that was breathable air. Bulky arms held her by the wrists to keep her from successfully feinting an attack. He was looking to get her to admit to submitting, so that there was no excuse for her defeat except her will and body were weaker than his own. Lust for the broken will and the lovely American body caused him to lick his lips while looking down at her.

Before she could muster the courage to speak again, he leaned down and kissed her, again. Greedily, lips pressed to hers as his tongue forcefully invaded to conquer her mouth as well. She would be all his. "Go on... submit to me... I cen show jyu everding det jyu'ff been missing," his lips spoke as they peppered her cheeks with more of his intent.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:59 pm

Everything? Was that what he just said? Trixie couldn't understand much of what he meant by "Everything". That word....somehow it made her heart throb against her chest wall more rampantly than before. Was it fear?

No, it couldn't be. Even on the verge of breathlessness, the image of his gorgeous body was still burned in her mind as strong as ever. There couldn't be anything to fear from something that looked as good as him....right?

Yet, looking up at the violent look in his eyes had made her think twice. His hot breath beating her skin as he spoke, the girtty sound of his voice, the way his arms refused to budge from her neck...each of these things played well with her psyche, making her think twice about the man she was physically attracted to just moments ago.
Trixie was still deprived of any strength in her arms, but she could still feel the eyes of many watching as she passively took Rudi's kiss without protest. Embarrassing? Maybe...but mortification was nothing compared to feeling like she was going to be eaten alive, though. Even so, she couldn't help but feel....excited from the entire ordeal.

"I....I won't g-give! Not to y-you..."

The sound in her southern drawl had already began to die, and her eye lids suddenly felt heavy.

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:47 pm

"Gut," he replied, pleased that she was still fighting back even as she lost her energy due to lack of air. Teeth nipped at her neck, working up her cheek and to her ear as he gave her a moment of breath, letting his hands off of her throat just as it looked like she was about to pass out. "Jyu heff no chence egainst me... I cen just keep choking jyu... oder..." his tongue touched into her cleavage and slowly trailed up right under her chin.

He expected her to still be a little less than attentive, so he moved a hand from her throat and began to slide it along the side of her body, fingers and thumb carefully caressing the side of her body. "We cen just heff some time to enjoy ourselfs." She had all this fabric on her body, slowing him down from touching her sweaty flesh.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4