Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

An Old Fashioned Rodeo! (Rudi vs. Trixie)

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

An Old Fashioned Rodeo! (Rudi vs. Trixie) - Page 2 Empty Re: An Old Fashioned Rodeo! (Rudi vs. Trixie)

Post by MrsIffy Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:13 am

Rudi's towering, bulky form had blocked out the sun's harmful rays as he got close, making her more aware of his presence that before.
Trixie couldn't get up in time to roll away from having her arms painfully pinned down under the german's knees, however.
She gritted her teeth, winced and held her breath, preparing herself for what Rudi had in store.

"Agh!"

...and it came hard like a wrecking ball against her waist. Trixie bit her lower her lip and fought the urge to yelp. Her brown eyes gazed up at Rudi's face, teary and filled with fret.
Then, his weight flopped on her stomache and drove the hot air out of her in a cute, soft squeal.

Not wanting to lose the edge so soon, Trixie quickly bridges her plump behind up and lunges her legs upward, aiming her thick, meaty thighs to snap shut around the man's neck. If her surprise attack came through, she would summon the power in her lower body to flip him down into the grass right next to the southern blonde.

"So kind o' you to join me!"

Trixie will wink.

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

An Old Fashioned Rodeo! (Rudi vs. Trixie) - Page 2 Empty Re: An Old Fashioned Rodeo! (Rudi vs. Trixie)

Post by Tanosh Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:41 am

That wolfish smile pulled at his lips as he looked down at her, savoring her fear of him and his position over her. He simply loved it. "Vhet?" he said in surprise as her ankles locked in front of his throat. For a moment, she saw the surprise that washed over his face as he tried to stay on top of her rather than get pulled back and off to the ground. This was a futile attempt, and soon he fell off of her, hands moving to those ankles to try and get her to let go of his neck. "Nein, nein!" he growled as he struggled against her hold. His lower body draped over her own.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:05 am

As Rudi fell over on his back with his legs exposed to her, Trixie will hook each of your legs in her arms, curl her ankles into a tight knot, then pull back, adding a few pounds of pressure on the german's neck.
If it worked, Trixie will keep her hold on. Underneath her fair, smooth skin, her thigh muscles will twitch and spasm with every squeeze.

"Havin' fun over there, ain't ye?"

That would be more than she can say for herself. Keeping you docile would be more taxing than she thought. A bead of sweat will trickle from her neck down into the tight wedge in her cleavage. Her glute muscles will flex and tighten the more power she puts into her hold.

Last edited by 725 on Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:51 am

He growled something unintelligible at her goading then shouted as he was stretched out even wider. The pain gave him strength in the form of adrenaline, the shout turned to a roar and he began to pull her ankles apart to free up his throat. For leverage, he would grind his rump into her stomach as he tried to sit up while holding her legs back with his arms. Those muscles were tensing hard to fight her legs, sweat dripping off at the elbows as he did so. In the heat of the summer day, being flesh to flesh with someone else was not exactly... preferential when trying to work really hot. It felt like his skin was searing where he was pressed to her. Free, but his legs were still captured. They were in a bit of a standoff - both had the others legs... but gaining control would be difficult. And he was at a slight disadvantage as she had his legs split in such a way she could see down to his crotch. How was he gonna get out of this one?

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:27 am

A damp, darkened spot began to show itself behind the material of Trxie's bra as the hot, humid seconds tick away.

"Nuuhh...nnnhhh.."

The southern beauty groaned under her breath, still trying to keep her legs locked around your throat.
This wouldn't be easy, since while Trixie still held her hold on, past the hills of her ample bosoms, she could see the bulge that nestled beneath the german man's pants.
Another bead of sweat fell from her face while she suddenly licked her lips; a silent gesture that not even Trixie, herself, was aware that she just made.
At any rate, Rudi was a hard man to tame, and that realization would only be proven once he managed to roar and pry her legs apart.

Once he managed to get himself up, Trixie would give him a look, followed by another glance at his pants, and if Rudi still never got the message, he should've then took notice at how hung open her mouth was.
If it were'nt for his ass pressing against her flat tummy, this would've made a great sex position...something that had probably crossed her mind, already.

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:55 am

He at least got up mostly, though his legs were still captured by her arms. Now he just had to find a way to break the hold on his legs and he'd be able to get back to work on her. He certainly got the message as she looked down to his crotch, and the bulge hidden there. That wolfish smile would return as he considered the things he would do to her once she submitted or passed out, "It'ss only helf vey," he said almost sadistically, though his statement was no less fact. His jeans kept him from growing to be full size, despite how much their rubbing on each other would steer him to full endowment. Very slowly, he began to use the legs she was holding to pull her up on her right side, and make her roll over with him onto the ground. If successful, he'd give her more of his legs to hold onto, as his ankles would try to connect with one another behind her, and get her into a chest scissors. "To jyu vent to see it?" he'd add with a grin.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:25 pm

"Mmmmhh..."

Her attention to his groin had been taken away as his legs sqeezed themselves around her chest. In clenched teeth, Trixie manages to suck in some air, preventing herself from having her oxygen pressed out from her lungs like water from a sponge too soon.
Her body scissors were strong, yet from he looked, she wasn't surprised the least bit. Left without a choice, Trixie would switch from grasping his legs to try to pry them off.
This wouldn't come easy, since Rudi's lower body looked undoubtedly stronger than Trixie's upper.

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:37 pm

She would have a great deal of trouble unwrapping his legs as those massive muscles began to squeeze like vice grips on her body. Sure, she had caught a deep breath as he began to squeeze down on her body, but how long could she be content with just that one bit of air? She loosened his iron grip some, but even as she made headway, she would feel him begin to re tense upon her. Luckily, she was getting a very good feel of just how little of his body was anything other than bone or muscle. "Jyu know, by zhe ruless off Sex Werss, I cen choosse to not except jyur submission," he gave a light laugh at her as she tried to escape.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:11 am

"UUhhnng!"

Trixie shuts her eyes and groans while Rudi's maniacal laughter played in the back of Trixie's head like a bad dream.
Being trapped in Rudi's legs felt like being caught in between two, giant, thick, wooden logs. Chances of escape seemed slim.

However, Trixie notices that her legs were free.

Sucking in another gulp of air, she will try to flip herself around and stand up. This way, Rudi would be turned upside down, facing the grass, meanwhile Trixie will sit ontop of his back and hook his legs in her arms. If this worked, Trixie will lean back in a vicious Boston Crab!

Last edited by 725 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:29 am

He felt her moving around, but couldn't keep her from rolling over. His own ability were in the punching and elbowing of street fighting. Slowly she rolled over on top of him, causing him to roll over onto his stomach. A fist pounded into the grass as she got up and began to put him in the Boston Crab. "Veit! Nein!" he rocked his hips back and forth to try and knock her off of her feet. "Gyah!" he shouted as his fists pounded more into the ground, "Bitch!" he growled, trying to work her off of him.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next