by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 171 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

PDSM vs. Wolf and Cub - Old Fashioned

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

PDSM vs. Wolf and Cub - Old Fashioned Empty PDSM vs. Wolf and Cub - Old Fashioned

Post by acuyra Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:17 pm

PDSM vs. Wolf and Cub - Old Fashioned FE0zxpp
-VS-
PDSM vs. Wolf and Cub - Old Fashioned 1wVV1cE

Match Type: Standard Tag
Victory Conditions: Pinfall, Submission, or KO

”And we are going live in 3, 2…”

Cheyenne held her camera phone up and clicked the camera to make it face forward, right as the stream on her phone went live. The lighting in the gorilla (or was it guerilla? She always confused that) position wasn’t the best, kind of a dank, dark area, but it was decent enough to get her ring attire, enough that her Instagram would be able to show all the colors. The headdress, the skirt, the top, the boots, all of it was in working order. By her own estimation, she was looking super-fine.

PDSM vs. Wolf and Cub - Old Fashioned 5abNZaS

Cheyenne checked the subscriber count, watching as the live viewers started to come in. The picture was a bit choppy, but doable. ”Why the frig does the WiFi suck so much in here...okay, I’m good. Everyone coming in okay?” She waited for a few positive response and smiled, putting all that good dental work to good use. ”Aaaaaaaawesome. We’re live and guess where I am, everybody?” She panned the phone about, letting them all see the area, with crew members scurrying about to get everything ready for the next match. Her match. ”Tension HQ, baby! It’s debut time!”

A few feet away, Wolf let out a long, haggard sigh, sitting just out of sight and trying hard not to let his daughter’s shenanigans get to her. This was her big day, their tag team debut in Tension, and the last thing he wanted to do was spoil things for her...but, by God, he wished she’d focus less on the fans and more on the match itself. Especially considering who their opponents were.

He looked over his own phone and took one last look at them - PDSM. Like BDSM, only with a P...he didn’t get it, but whatever. They had the whole dominatrix gimmick, which wasn’t anything new to him, but unlike other people he’d seen like this, they seemed to be taking the 100%, all-in approach. Just like most wrestlers in the AFW, living the lifestyle. Kinky, crazy, dangerous - not the kind of people he wanted his daughter facing ever, but certainly not in her first match.they looked like something out of a Hellraiser movie.

Unfortunately, he had little choice in the matter. While he could’ve waited for something else, Tension’s Tat division, while on the rise, was a bit on the skimpy side, and management had made it oh-so clear that not taking a match now would hit him in the wallet. The last thing he needed.

So, like it or not, this was their debut. Didn’t mean he had to like. Also didn’t mean he couldn’t take certain steps to mitigate the situation.

He was pondering just what that approach would be, when he noticed one of the stage hands giving him the thumbs up - time to get to work, and sure enough, Cheyenne was busy doing just about everything but getting her head in the game and thinking of the match. Her and that phone.

”Cub,” He placed his phone in a bit off to the side and stood up, pressing her knees for some added support. Got harder every time, he swore. ”Log off, we’re up.”

Cheyenne groaned and huffed, but put on a quick smile. ”Signing off you guys, I’ll back in five minutes, and-”

”There is no way this match will be that short, Cub.”

She threw him sidelong glance, then focused back on the screen. ”...ten minutes. Peace out! Wish me luck!” Cheyenne signed off and set her phone to the side with his, as she moved to walk by his side, following him to the curtains. ”For, like, the billionth time, could you stop with the ‘Cub’ thing? It was cute when I was six, but now…”

”I’ll stop calling you that when you stop acting the part.” He stopped in front of the curtain and held out his arm, stopping her from going forward, even as their music started. ”Just remember, follow my lead out there. Focus. We’ll have other matches, but only one debut. Starting out on the right foot is important in a new league.”

Cheyenne moaned and threw her head back, rolling her eyes in the way she knew he hated. ”IknowIknowIknow.” He kept his gaze locked on her, not the least bit amused. ”Dad. I got this. We got this.” She gave him the thumbs and flashed him her trademark smile, the same one that had gotten her more ice cream sundaes than he could count. ”Just chill.”

‘Chilling’ was about the last thing on Wolf’s mind, but he tabled the discussion for now, as the two of them emerged from the curtain and proceeded to make their way down to the ring, greeted by a good dose of fanfare. Even with the more modern crowds, he was still fairly known, and the Japanese were always great when it came to showing respect to the veterans. They gave her daughter a healthy dose of love, too, and she returned it in kind, slapping hands on the sides as he marched behind her with his ironfaced visage, the picture of stoicism.

They made it to the ring and came inside, him stepped over the top rope while she grabbed it and leaped over in a single bound, already giving the audience a taste of what they’d be bringing to this match. They wouldn’t have to wait long for the full thing, either, as Wolf pumped his fist and promptly made his way to their corner alongside his daughter, just as their music began to die down…

Back to top Go down

PDSM vs. Wolf and Cub - Old Fashioned Empty Re: PDSM vs. Wolf and Cub - Old Fashioned

Post by Tarantulust Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:10 pm

The thrilled fans cheered and cried for the debut team that AFW had never seen before. A father and daughter dynamic, lead by one of the most prolific wrestlers of his time, the Great and Mighty Wolf! Many older gentlemen in the audience could recognize his signature style, and even after all these years, his powerful frame hadn’t diminished even a little! It was not too far fetched to say that a decent amount of audience members was here simply to see their favorite wrestler back in action, partnered with his lovely daughter, which had a charm very few could deny!

What kind of wrestler would Cheyenne be? Would she take after her father? Or has she molded her very own style? There were dozens of questions on the fans minds as this brand-new team entered the ring, and their pleasant music began to die down.

The lights would dim dramatically, leaving the arena nearly impossible to see anything besides the opposing team’s entrance. As light began to flash, a purple fog rolled out of the doorway, leaving the speakers to slowly breath to life as the team’s song VoraCity began to play over the speakers. The hellish tones were nothing like the cheery, almost heroic tune Wolf and Cub had entered with. The seductive whispering, the hidden threats all rang out through the crowd as the smog grew to a cloud in the door. The purple smog began to swallow the lights on the entryway ramp, and only then could a silhouette be made out. A being was moving inside the cloud. Its features were obscured, but it began to walk down the ramp as though now cloud existed. The being’s footsteps clinked against the metal ramp, but the smog had yet to devour the entire walkway. The figure didn’t slow its pace, but something did happen, as it seemed to retrieve something from its side.

Suddenly, a large black snake would carve its way through the smoke! Like a creature bursting from its cocoon, it tore through the cloud and roared with a thunderous SNAP! No sooner had it been unleashed then it was recalled back to its master, which stepped out of the cloud with demonic eyes locked firmly on her opponents, as if they she had been watching them the entire time.

Selina Lash: The Princess of Pleasure and Punishment had entered the arena.
Selina:

The audience seemed divided. There were those who clearly understood the danger this woman embodied, and others that simply enjoyed the spectacle of her attire. All of them were ignored, in favor of the man and his daughter who waited in the ring. Like a snake, Selina slid into the ring, letting her favorite whip trail behind her as though to remind her foes of its vicious existence. Her mask made her breathing audible, and already, she was panting…like a dog that had just gone for a run, her pale chees turning red as she giggled in between breaths. Something appeared to be funny, or even exciting to her…a terrible sign for anyone facing off against her.

The audience turned towards the smog again…confused. This was a tag match, yet Selina had walked in by herself. Where was her partner?

No other silhouettes could be seen as the smog began to dissipate and disappear. Selina had been the only one to exit from that ramp. The crowd murmured their confusion…was this actually a handicapped match? Or perhaps the two had separate entrances? A bit strange, but not unheard of from Tag matches…

It would be Cheyenne who learned the answer before anyone else. A large, red tipped claw suddenly lashed out and seized her ankle from underneath the ring. As she looked down, two bright red eyes would be peering up at her with a fanged smile accompanying the gruesome visage. The creatures costume was stitched together out of black rages, chains, skulls, and other torn garments hung from its body like the garments of the damned. Even the hand that held Cheyenne played a part in making this creature seem alien. The claw that gripped her was too large to be human, and should she recover from her shock, she may notice that the arm was actually a prop.

“Welcome to hell, little one!” Día Sect said, as she stood up to reveal her terrifying visage.

Dia Sect: The Demon of Domination and Destruction!
Spoiler:

When The creature fully emerged, dust littered her black costume, and there were cobwebs in her hair, but she didn’t mind. The hooded woman simply licked her lips before pouncing up to the ring, a tattered black cape flowing behind her as she strutted over towards Selina, flicking her props claws fingers in a threatening manner. It was only then the music began to die down, with Selina wrapping up her whip, and Dias heeding her prop arm to reveal normal gloved hand that had the exact same pattern as her claw.

Neither women took their eyes off their prey…in fact, they seemed to silently debate which ones they wanted to take for themselves…the fresh meat? Or the decrepit legend that stood waiting to be toppled? Either way, both of the Sadists planned on having their fill of fun that night.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

PDSM vs. Wolf and Cub - Old Fashioned Empty Re: PDSM vs. Wolf and Cub - Old Fashioned

Post by acuyra Sun Sep 15, 2019 11:13 pm

Wolf hated all of this immediately. Every single solitary thing about it.

Right from the start, when the lights went out, he knew it was trouble. Cheyenne went gaga for it, squealing as the music built and the atmosphere set in, but he just folded his arms and sighed. This was a gimmick he’d seen so, so, so many times, more than he could count if he had an hour to do it. In his experience, it was the prelude to someone taking things way too seriously, the kind of people that were all about trying to get in your head and sell the merchandise. Not that there was anything wrong with it, but he’d had little patience for the theatrics when he was a younger man. Now? It was just an annoying preamble to the match. He didn’t need to do a rain dance before his matches, after all. No point in leaning in that hard.

And then the women themselves came out, and well…

Underdressed. Eccentric. Crazy, or doing a good job of pretending to be.

The first one that came down seemed to have a heavy snake theme going, and he had to concede, getting the animal involved was a decent, if overly elaborate touch. But her outfit seemed gaudy and oversexualized, even by the AFW’s standards, looking like little more than a series of straps. It would be fine for a Marilyn Manson video, he supposed, but an actual match? He doubted it.

And the other one, Dia? Coming in like that with her prop arm did startle him a bit at first, and he almost moved to kick the damned thing away - until he realized what it was and that it posed no actual threat to his daughter, despite the way she’d jumped and squealed and hopped around the ring at its touch. He retreated and regained his calm as the woman made her way into the ring, looking a tad more appropriately dressed than her apart. By a slim margin.

It was still all a bit much, in his opinion, and the sort of thing that wasn’t going to impress him until he saw that their in-ring work could match it. Cheyenne, on the other hand…

”Oh my God, you guys are so damn cool!”

”Language.”

”Sorry. So dang cool. The outfits? Rock. And you have got to set me up with your costume designer, he’s on point. Is that real leather?” Wide-eyed and wondering, Cheyenne giggled with glee and looked between the two of them, nearly letting her headdress fall off from the process, taking it all in. ”Wow. Just wow. That entrance was lit, seriously. You guys have got to let me take a few pictures when this over, deal? Deal. I’ll tag you and everything, just let me know.”

Wolf just groaned and shook his head, before looking back to PDSM, his eyes level and tone professional. ”Okay then, let’s get this going.” Their combined entrances were going to be longer than the match at this point, and he refused to make that a reality. ”Which one of you is starting?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:31 am

The two malevolent maidens didn't say a word as their music began to die down, their glares fixed completely on the enemy team. Even as Cheyenne approached them with excitement and wonder in her eyes, the two just silently followed her with their gaze as she practically bounced off the walls around them. She sang their praises, complimented their costumes and their emtrance, and spoke a mile a minute. It was a strange sight to behold, seeing the three of them together. By the tome she finally calmed down, Selina and Dìa simply exchanged a quick glance wirth each other. Their expressions were a mixture of dry amusement and confusion, as they seemed to share a malicious grin.

"Do you know what the hell she is talking about?"

"Mmm...can't sayyy I do...but did you see daddy dearest over there? He doesn't seem too happyyyy~"

Dìa continued to chuckle at Cheyenne, as Selina walked over towards wolf, her hands on her hips as she gave wolf a fearless glare. Her black and gold eyes looked into his proud, strong gaze. She didn't hesitate to walk right in front of him, the seductress coming close...close enough to hear the sinful snickering inside the mask.

"My my~ you haven't taken your eyes off me since I entered, Mr. Senior citezen...it's giving me the chiiiilllllssss~"

Selina hugged herself, pressing her breasts together, and leaned over to give wolf a great view to enjoy.

"I never crushed someone so... experienced before...I wonder if I'll be able to treat an old dog like you some new tricks~ Hee hee hee~"

Dìa finally pulled herself away from Cheyenne, glaring at Selina's back. The demon even bared her fangs at her team mate, hissing in a hateful tone.

"Who the hell said you could start?!"

"Oh, come on Dìa...Wolfie can't take his eyes off of me, and I think he seems like a cute little stick in the mud." Selina dragged her finger across the man's broad chest, her devilish eyes curved in a smile that seemed to belong to a reptile, "It is fate we met today, don't you agree? You can feel it, riiiight?~"

Soon, the referee would interfere, interested in getting the match started before the audience losses it's patience. Dìa growled in annoyance, bit after seeing Selina would not be leaving the ring, the demon jumped out of the squared arena.

"I get his daughter then! No backsies just because you get bored of him! I hate how dull he looks...I bet he's the type that doesn't even scream!"

Selina gave one last look towards wolf, winking  at the olderman in a playful manner before setting up in her own corner...

"Let us dance, Mr.Wolf~"

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:51 pm

Cheyenne slapped her head as the two…

Dominatrixes? Dominatrices? What was the right word?

The two dommes chatted between themselves, perplexed by her excitement. It took her a moment to register why, and she slapped her head when it occurred to her. They were in character, and the last thing they wanted to do was break that in the middle of the ring. Silly, silly, silly, letting her inner fangirl get the better of her. ”My bad. Dialing it back a notch. Sorry.”

She did her best to keep everything in check as the two of them conversed with each other, totally into their whole persona, milking it for everything it was worth. She really wished she could get her Dad to show this kind of enthusiasm, but no, he wanted to respect tradition and whatnot, not use their heritage as a prop. They were already wearing the outfits, why not go all the way? Would it really be the end of the world if they came down with a war dance? She could even explain the history of it on her Youtube page, get some education in the mix.

Wolf stood his ground as Selina came over to inspect him, getting right in his face and making the size difference all the more stark. She had a considerable amount of chutzpah, he’d give her that, but the act wasn’t doing much more than making his skin crawl. ”I’m not interested in a May-October relationship, sorry. And I won’t be a senior citizen for fifteen years, by the way.”

He smacked her finger away as the two of them argued who’d be going first, finally settling on Selina. The idea of them saving Cheyenne for later had his daughter chuckling, though, wagging her finger. ”Hey now, hey now. Who said my Dad’s going first? I could use a good warmup, you know, work out with you before I-”

Wolf brought his hand down and cut her off before she could go to the corner. ”It’s fine, Cheyenne. Head back to the corner, I’ll start off.”

Cheyenne huffed, blowing some of the hair in her face away. ”Yeah, but Dad-”

”But nothing, I’ll be fine. I can take hits better than you, so let me feel them out a bit before you come in. Pay attention, learn how they move.”

She looked like she wanted to argue the point, but knew better than to do so in the middle of the ring. She grumbled all the way as she retreated to their corner and took up her waiting position, clearing the way as Wolf started to circle his opponent. Stance lowered, eyes forward, her stayed focused on Selina and began to move in with arms raised, daring her to tie up with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:13 am

Selina shook her hand where Wolf had slapped her. The cruel domme acting as if he had hurt her feelings with such a gesture. She seemed to recover soon enough, her hungry eyes watching Wolf with a hint of excitement. Cheyenne tried to jump in, expressing her desire to face off against her first opponent in the league. Before Selina could lash out against the girl, her father stepped in, insisting he start off the fight. He explained how well he took strikes, and that he would fish around the PDSM's tactic so his daughter could exploit them...but Selina simply giggled at him.

"AWwwww~ See, Dìa dear? He does love me! He couldn't leave me be! His ravenous eyes have been clawing at my bare body this entire time! His aggressive movement to keep me back shows how much he is holding himself back! He really wants me! His primal desires hungry for my flesh! Hee HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WHAT A CUTE LITTLE PIGGY WE FOUND!"

Soon, the bell wound ring, and the two would begin to circle each other at the center of the ring. Wolf remained professional, while Selina continued to giggle and moan to herself. He was a stoic, cold stick in the mud. Maybe she could find some way to warm him right up~

"Mmmm~ such a traditionalist... I can already see your twisted thoughts...you want to grind your body against mine, don't you? Pervy old man...I suppose I can indulge you, since you were nice enough to play with me!"

Selina stepped in, looking excited to actually lock up with her foe. He was a bigger opponent then what she usually fought against, which meant would make a very interesting sound when she made him FALL!  

She pressed against Wolf's frame firmly, looking to actually test her own strength against the man. He had strength and experience, but Selina was curious if youth and stamina would overwhelm the old timer.

As soon as Wolf seemed to get any leverage in their struggle, Selina would give up on the "fair play" act quickly, quickly stepping in to knee the man in the crotch and hopefully bring him down a few inches!

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:03 am

Wolf rubbed the bridge of his nose, as Selina kept up her act, clearly trying to goad him. To her credit, he was sure that it would’ve had a real effect on 99% of the male Tension roster, a group that was mostly represented by tweens, as near as he could tell. Heck, being honest, it would’ve worked on him when he was that age. Before he got married. Before he had a daughter. Before his dating life became regulated by online dating services. Simpler times.

”Once again, not interested.” He waved his hand her way, muttering. ”I’d rather bearhug a cactus, honestly.”

Not that such an experience would be all that different, with the spikes she had all over her costume.

He shook all of that off as he met her in the middle and locked up, testing her strength against. He was actually surprised when her first burst of power was enough to push his arms back, well beyond what he’d prepared for. Selina was no She-Hulk, but had a surprising power to her, one that he wouldn’t have expected from such a frame.

Strong for her size. Not even to beat him back, but strong.

He’d just started to take control when she decided to kick things off with a dirty tactic, sending a knee to his groin. Pure reflexes were what saved him this time, just narrowly getting his own knee up in time to save his crotch. ”Not today.” Wolf abruptly released one of her hands and grabbed the other, using it to keep her place. He gave Selina a hard yank forward and rammed his shoulder into her chest, looking to leave the younger wrestler laid out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:51 am

Selina’s knee came in like a freight train, the woman already leaving any mercy at the doorstep with her first move being a low blow! She wanted to see how this man ticked, if he would fall for her carnal pleasures as so many others had before. He could say he was uninterested, disgusted even… but words were just words, hot air to be taken with a grain of salt. What mattered was what the body wanted. If it was what Selina thought, then Wolf would simply be a whimpering pup on the floor in a manner of minutes.

But Wolf’s own knee got in the way. Selina’s strike bounced off his muscular leg, leaving her stunned for a split second as she registered her ineffective blow. That was all Wolf needed to pull her in, and strike her down with a quick shoulder strike! The force was more than enough to send the scantly dressed woman to the floor, Selina using the momentum from the strike to roll a distance away from her foe before stopping on her hands and knees.

Her appearance made her seem like a twisted Arachnid, ready to strike!

She reached down to her belt, feeling for her whip until she remembered she had to remove it for the fight. She hissed at herself before standing back up.

“Not bad, for a fifty-year-old has-been…”

Her tone had gone from high pitched and playful to an annoyed growl, already beginning to circle her prey once again. Perhaps she was finally taking the fight seriously, or devising yet another dirty trick to use against Wolf and his cub.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:29 am

And off she went.

Wolf, in another match, might’ve felt bad about tossing around a woman like this, never able to shake off those old-fashioned bones all the way. In that respect, he was glad that Selina had started this off by going for the low blow. It meant that his pity well was pretty much dry already, and that he’d have absolutely no qualms about grinding these two ladies into the mat, showing them what his fifty years were capable of.

He quirked his eyebrow as she reached at her side, going for something she clearly expected to be there, but wasn’t. He couldn’t even guess what she’d wanted, but it made him glad this was a standard match. No tricks between them.

”A word of advice.” He slapped his knees and settled back into his stance, face hardening as Selina rose. ”Be careful with the trashtalk. The way it looks now, you’ll either beat up an old man, or get beat up by one. Neither are good looks, believe me.”

It was a mistake he made often in his younger days, and one he saw too many wrestlers give these days. She doubted Selina would take any of it to heart, but he didn’t let that bother him. You can’t expect every seed you plant to grow.

She was back up and ready for more, her stride not too broken. Wolf decided to bring the fight to her this time, closing in as they began to circle once more. When he was close enough, he’d lash out and reach for her head, looking to pull her into a tight headlock and start this match off with a classic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:36 am

“Aww, are you lecturing me? You really are the old type, aren’t you?”

Selina eyed Wolf, watching him slap his knee before settling back into a stance…she had heard when one gets older, their joints are some of the first things to start to hurt. Wolf had been a wrestler for some time, so his body would have been more worn out than others due to the constant strain. Perhaps, she was taking the wrong approach…If she wanted to take out a powerful structure, she needed to destroy the support beams first.

She felt like a fool…this I how she should have started the fight, rather than playing with this lump of muscle mass! Still…it was better late than never. She needed to be careful, no matter what. Wolf wasn’t a moron, and whatever she did to him now, he would doubtlessly adapt and overcome. She needed to strike fast and hard.

So when the man began to move in towards her, that seemed a good a time as any! It was amazing how quick one would abandon caution when a larger animal was lumbering towards one. As quick as a flick knife, Selina’s foot lashed across Wolfs knee, the same one she had accidentally struck earlier. It was no crack of her whip, but it was certainly a searing hot pain none the less if it landed! Unfortunately, his hands found their way around her head, and Selina began to push and pull away from the mans grip! Her mask was making such a maneuver difficult, as it caught on his forearm, and wouldn’t budge from her face!

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next