by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 219 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 218 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Messing with the Lunatic Princess

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Messing with the Lunatic Princess - Page 8 Empty Re: Messing with the Lunatic Princess

Post by Cirno Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:01 am

Sharaiya looked up at Sarah, releasing a gentle sigh as she dropped her clothing once more and leaned against the wall. " Alright.. Can you give it to me? I don't think you can understand Russian.. " Sharaiya crossed her arms against her chest, hiding her nipples against her forearms.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Messing with the Lunatic Princess - Page 8 Empty Re: Messing with the Lunatic Princess

Post by Darius Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:23 am

Sarah opened the letter, and indeed she could not read the language that was printed on it. She frowned in irritation. She marched over to Sharaiya, and shoved the letter in her hands. "Make it quick," she growled.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:33 am

Sharaiya took the letter, holding it out infront of her and spoke softly. " Day 1.. Dear sister, my research on the jewel is surpassing that of when I first thought it would.. Cerbera forced the jewel against me and what I see is..Almost nothing... Someone is whispering to me.. I don't know what the words are.. I can't understand them.. Too soft.. But the whisper keeps changing directions.. As for the jewel itsself.. The affect is like a drug.. When you breath, it echoes through your ears.. Same goes for your heart beats.. Your vision starts to fade alot if you give in..I'll need more time.. I don't want this to happen to you nor Sarah... I'll write later.. I feel.. Tired.. "

Sharaiya looked all the way down the letter and spoke out once more. " Day... I forgot.. Ever since we had our fight and that you gave that jewel back to Cerbera, I understand what you said now.. I know you never wanted me to be like this.. I couldn't protect you from the jewel.. But there's hope.. Cerbera's twin sister has a different jewel.. It can nullify this affect... Can you do me a favor? Make sure Sarah is not harmed by Cerbera.. I'm getting sleepy again.. I'm afraid it won't be long.. The more I resist it's affects, the louder the whispers become.. There's hope.. "

Sharaiya then folded the letter in half, keeping it in her palm, looking up at Sarah. " Still think this jewel is a joke? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:59 am

Sarah listened as Sharaiya read the letter, and realized that the letter was from Shanari. Her wholr letter sounded insane, like Shanari was slowly losing her mind over the course of her writing. When it was over, Sarah was left frowning at the whole thing. Part of her still didn't beleive it. Sharaiya could have written that letter herself to cover her own ass. But another part of Sarah was starting to come around to the fact that maybe this whole jewel story was real. "So....all this time everyone has been screwing with me and lying to my face?" she growled, taking a step towards Sharaiya. "I'm getting a little sick of everyone assuming that I can't handle myself."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:04 am

" Maybe you should heed what everyone is saying then.. Shanari is in a coma in the hospital, she did what she could to give me the information even as I told her not to. Knowing Cerbera was after her head, I took the jewel from Shanari and also infected myself with it.. This tattoo as a result.. Also the grey eyes.. It was her wish to see to it you would not get hurt, atleast give her that. " She'd then lean back against the wall and sighed out softly. " Before I too succumb.. I have set alot of plans in motion.. Cerbera will fall soon, the jewel will be given to the rightfull owner and the Era of Hell will no doubt scatter.. I believe that is the time you can lead it for your own "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:05 am

Sarah again listened to what Sharaiya had to say about the situation. She was shocked to hear Shanari was in the hospital, having not heard anything about that. Her information network within the AFW was ussually pretty tight but she had heard nothing about this. "How is Cerbera going to fall?" Sarah asked when the subject came up.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:13 am

" Well.. I think I can trust you enough.. The more the Era of Hell grows, the more overconfident she gets, she even agreed to fight someone one on one, an old friend of hers called Haruka.. During that match, Me and some others are going to complete our plans.. We're going to steal Cerbera's jewel and use the other one her twin sister has, on her. If infact this works and she is returned to normal, she'll no doubt cut all ties with the Era of Hell.. Lute will surely follow, which are two leaders gone.. Your only problem would be Raiye. I've been planning with Shanari to get this all done.. But as you heard, she is no longer able to aid me and I soon will suffer the same fate.. This plan is being run by someone else aswell.. She's not in the Era of Hell nor in the White Gale.. She's going to make sure this succeeds. "

Sharaiya brought her hand to the side of her head, closing her eyes for a moment to rest them.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:28 am

Sarah admitted the plan made sense, but it just seemed a bit too easy for everything to go according to plan. "Raiye shouldn't be a problem," Sarah muttered, already having a plan for the other Era of Hell leader. "Seems like a wonderful plan, freakshow," Sarah said. "But....I'm afraid it interferes slightly with my own plan." Sarah leered at Sharaiya's face. "I'm gonna break that stupid jewel."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Apr 28, 2010 1:06 pm

Sharaiya remained silent for quite a while, then her eyes started to open to look at Sarah, shaking her head. " Breaking it will ruin everything.. If it somehow breaks.. Nothing will change.. I need it to save Shanari.. Alright? " She rested back against the wall and closes her eyes once more, her legs starting to tremble but it couldn't be noticed too quickly. " If you can deal with Raiye, then the plan has already succeeded... "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:07 pm

Sarah was begining to get sick of this whole jewel thing, which was exactly why she wanted to break it. That outta throw these Era of Hell freaks out of order. But Sharaiya didn't seem to like it, and while that was a plus she wasn't sure this time. Sarah stepped in close to Sharaiya, so that their breasts would almost be touching. "If I find out you're lying," she whispered dangerously. "I'll do ten times worse than what I did to you today." The tone of her voice showed she was deathly serious.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next