by Yori Yesterday at 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 4:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Yesterday at 4:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

APlaying, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Messing with the Lunatic Princess

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Messing with the Lunatic Princess - Page 5 Empty Re: Messing with the Lunatic Princess

Post by Cirno Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:13 pm

Sharaiya flinched when Sarah straddled her again, gazing up at her as she spoke, releasing a loud sigh and starting to nod at all, she could probably fit in a few things of those in strategies she would no doubt develop, though she was starting to see where Sarah's loyalty really lied.. " ..Alright, miss Sarah. "

Sha looked over at the three, she wasn't sure about this, this seemed a little too easy.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Messing with the Lunatic Princess - Page 5 Empty Re: Messing with the Lunatic Princess

Post by Darius Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:22 pm

Sarah smiled warmly at Sharaiya. To her it did seem a little too easy, but who was she to argue? "That's great. You're already getting into the swing of things," she said. "Now that we're all friends now, there's a few things I need to discuss with you." She gestured to Sha this time, waving her over so she stood next to them. She then looked down at Sharaiya again, and smiled. "I'm looking for a jewel.....you wouldn't happen to know about anything like that, would you?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:26 pm

Sha glared daggers at Sarah but still walked over towards her to knee besides her, Nha started to weaken the hold once Sharaiya had agreed to help Sarah, listening to them. " Jewel hmm..? Can you be more specific? " Sharaiya rested the back of her head against the floor, deciding to atleast try to get comfortable even though Sarah had straddled her and Nha still having her locked.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:37 pm

Sarah frowned, convinced that Sharaiya was screwing around with her, and no one screwed around with Sarah Gatt. She looked at Sha. "Armbar," she ordered, and then looked back at Nha to tell her not to let up on the submission. "Let me ask you again. I'm looking for this jewel. Apparently it makes people crazy. And after seeing your crazy ass, I'm gonna guess you know where it is."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:42 pm

Sha however, had different plans, standing back up and stepping backwards, closing her eyes for a moment and then suddenly started to speak. " Sharaiya, the jewel Cerbera has, Sarah wants it so she could go suicidal on herself and hopefully go insane in the process, just like your little sister. " Sharaiya turned her head to look over at Sha and smirked a bit, she knew the jewel they were speaking of. " That jewel.. It doesn't make people go crazy at all.. " She'd bring both hands up and moved the sleeve from her arm to reveal a part of the eastern dragon tattoo. " I for one.. Got this. But I've learned alot from this jewel.. Especially from my ' suicidal ' sister, who decided to use it herself to.. " Looked back up at Sarah and narrowed her eyes. " Protect someone who doesn't love her. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:17 pm

Sha's attitude was really starting to get on Sarah's nerves lately. She gave herself a mental note to have a talk to her about this after their business here was done. She blinked again when she saw Sharaiya's dragon tattoo. "Pfft!" she scoffed. "I got one of those!" She reached back to lift up her shirt, and when she did the first thing Nha would see behind her was the large black tattoo of a western dragon on her back, with its wings spread across Sarah's shoulder blades. "Pretty cool, huh?"

Pushing her shirt back down Sarah sighed when Sharaiya mentioned Shanari. "Everybody wants me to love them. I only got so much love to go around!" She would once again slap Sharaiya across the face before she got up off her "Shanari was a confused little brat who doesn't know what she wants. If she had sticked around, maybe I could have grown to love her. But I don't see that happening now." Sarah would then kick Sharaiya right in the ribs. "Now where's the jewel?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:25 pm

Nha blushed and nodded at Sarah when she noticed the tattoo, weakening the hold because of it and then heard Sarah slapping Sharaiya again. It seemed that for once the Lunatic Princess seemed to have calmed down, though when Sarah tried to kick Sharaiya in the ribs, her hand came to stop the kick, it still hurt her wrists from the power of the kick but Sharaiya paid no mind to it. " That Jewel is Cerbera's untill the day arrives that it isn't.. AS for what you just said about Shanari.. I'd like to hear an apology because the way I heard it, Cerbera as going to use it on you and you'd be HER slave instead but Shanari stole it before she could.. So where exactly should it be stated that she was confused? "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:36 pm

Sarah wrenched her foot back from Sharaiya's grip, glaring down at her. "I seriously doubt a jewel could take me down," she muttered. "And I don't see why Shanari couldn't have just told me about this wacky plan. Doesn't add up."

Sarah walked around to where Nha was, and gave her a nod, silently telling her to let her go. After all, Sharaiya's legs had to be numb at this point. "Camel clutch," she ordered Nha next.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:44 pm

Sharaiya was released but didn't roll away, the only rolling that was going to happen was Nha forcing Sharaiya onto her stomach and then getting ontop of her to force her into a camel clutch, this was the point for Sha, she turned to simply walk out and mumbling something in egyptian for Nha to hear, who eased up on the hold. Sharaiya closed her eyes and smirked at Sarah. " Oh Yes.. Shanari would certainly tell you so you can mindlessly run to Cerbera... And it isn't just a jewel, Sarah.. Ngh.. I believe you should have known that by now. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:58 pm

"Stop right there," Sarah growled to Sha. If this was Sha's limit than Sarah had long since passed her's. She walked over to Sha, and casually wrapped her arm around her shoulder. "Now Sha," she whispered out of earshot of the others. "I realize you don't like me, or the things I do. But you've been assigned as my helpers. Now I promise we will have long chat about this later, but for now, just do as I fucking say. You got me?" Sarah was seething with anger now, but as she turned back to Sharaiya she tucked it under a calm facade'.

"All I know about this jewel is that it's important to a lot of people in the Era of Hell," Sarah said, strolling over to where Sharaiya was kept in the camel clutch. She kneeled down, and would lean in to kiss Nha on the lips for a long moment, before she pulled away and locked her gaze with Sharaiya. "It would be the perfect leverage over those other stooges. Now just tell me where it is, or we'll have a lot of fun taking you apart piece by piece."

Last edited by 379 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next