by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, ReneeCockyUndercard, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Messing with the Lunatic Princess

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Messing with the Lunatic Princess - Page 7 Empty Re: Messing with the Lunatic Princess

Post by Cirno Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:34 pm

The twins released Sharaiya and got off her, both taking a step back as Sarah flipped Sharaiya onto her back, making the Russian look up at her and nodded at Sarah, Sharaiya panting out softly since most of her air was gone thanks to both holds and Sarah's kicking, not responding with words.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Messing with the Lunatic Princess - Page 7 Empty Re: Messing with the Lunatic Princess

Post by Darius Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:44 pm

Sarah smiled sweetly down at Sharaiya when she saw her nod. "That's great," she said. And then suddenly her smile dissapeared, replaced with a blank frown as she looked back to Sha and Nha. "Strip her," she ordered next.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:03 am

Sha and Nha nodded as they went for Sharaiya, who quickly protested as she tried to get away from the two. " S-Stop! Let go of me! Why won't you just leave me alone!? " Sharaiya started to kick and scream to try and get the two away from her but since she lacked the strength, the two were starting to remove each piece of her clothing. " I need my fucking rest! Release me! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:12 am

Sarah checked the time on her wrist watch as this happened, completely ignoring Sharaiya's pleas. As far as she was concerned Sharaiya was getting exactly what she deserved. Once Sha and Nha finished up Sarah would tuen back to them. "Spread her legs," she ordered again.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:16 am

Even though Sharaiya struggled as much as she could, she was eventually caught and pinned down, her legs being spread wide and on full display, blushing darkly as she yelled loudly in Russian but Sha placed her hand upon Sharaiya's mouth to keep her quiet, also closing her eyes to ignore Sharaiya's naked body.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:27 am

Sarah calmly walked up to where Sharaiya's crotch was on full display, stepping right before her threateningly. "I might as well make this clear, Sharaiya," Sarah said slowly, glaring down at the helpless woman. "I don't like you. I find you repulsive. If if I had other options, I'd never have to deal with you." Sarah lifted her foot, resting it gently on Sharaiya's sex. She kept it there for now but it was clearly a threatening move. "But I don't have any other options. If I'm going to come out on top, I'm gonna need your help. And you're gonna give it." Sarah's mereciless green eyes narrowed on the Lunatic Princess. "Are we clear?" she asked.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:41 am

Sharaiya closed her eyes tightly, she wanted to speak but Sha didn't allow her to speak untill Sarah was finisher, removing her hand from Sharaiya's mouth, who nodded. " I need to... Talk to you in private.. About something.. If I'm going to have.. To trust you.. It's best I say some thing in private.. " She bit her bottom lip, trying not to moan out when the foot was gently resting upon her sex, making her shivver.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:48 am

Sarah raised an eyebrow in surprise at Sharaiya's request. Of all the things to come out of her mouth, a request was not one of them. She thought of telling Sharaiya to go fuck herself and leave, but she was curious at what she had to say that she couldn't say in front of Nha and Sha.

Sarah slowly nodded. "Sha, Nha. Go wait outside," she commanded.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:50 am

Sha and Nha looked at eachother before they nodded and got up to leave the room, closing the door behind them. Sharaiya slowly started to sit up, bringing one hand to her forehead. " Can you.. Grab that letter from under that red book on the desk... " If Sarah would comply, Sharaiya will slowly stand up and get herself dressed, deciding to tell Sarah what is actually going on.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:55 am

Sarah watched her two henchwomen leave before turning back to Sharaiya. She followed her arm to where she was pointing, and spotted the red book she was indicating. Sarah was about to go get it, when she noticed Sharaiya about to dress herself "Stop right here," she said. "I didn't say you could get dressed, did I?" Scowling at her, Sarah would then go get the red book, move it, and spot the letter that was underneath.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next