by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Just walking a friend home but an open for a match..

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Just walking a friend home but an open for a match.. Empty Just walking a friend home but an open for a match..

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:52 pm

Zero, had been with Amy.... they had gone out to dinner and a movie.... Zero and Amy were ex's but always got along.. he had just brough her home and they were standing out side the girls dorm

Zero= So what ya think of the movie? ~Zero smiled and hits Amy's arm~

Amy justs hits him back "It was good but ya know it wasn't a good ya walked me home Zero" she smiled

Zero just shook his head "Im good... I may have only been wrestling around with my girl, I think I'm man enought to handle myself with any woman here.. or at list put up a good fight" he smiled

Amy just laughted and shook her head "well take it easy, and thanks for dinner in a movie.. your a real friend" Amy solfy gave Zero a hug and he hugs her back...

Zero let go and bows his head "Till we meet again under a star lite night" he waves and starts to walk away...

he knew it would take a fue mins to get off the girls ruled area and with out amy he knew he was a target. but he didn't mind.. he was ready for any match by any of the girls who would find him man enought to face them...
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Just walking a friend home but an open for a match.. Empty Re: Just walking a friend home but an open for a match..

Post by GrandmasterSilver Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:31 am

Holly was roaming around the dorms, after all, once she had one match, she needed to have more. Holly had enjoyed using her strength, but she wanted to find a boy as strong as her and she thought that she found one. She had approched the boy, and was a little shy about it. "Um...excuse me... would you have a match with me? I was thinking we could have a no dq match and the only way to win would be through a KO or a submission accepted by the opponent... I think it will be fun, and if I remember right then you have to have this match, I'm sorry!" Holly said, blushing a little because she was so shy.

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Just walking a friend home but an open for a match.. Empty Re: Just walking a friend home but an open for a match..

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:41 am

[quote="GrandmasterSilver":3jv4kens]Holly was roaming around the dorms, after all, once she had one match, she needed to have more. Holly had enjoyed using her strength, but she wanted to find a boy as strong as her and she thought that she found one. She had approched the boy, and was a little shy about it. "Um...excuse me... would you have a match with me? I was thinking we could have a no dq match and the only way to win would be through a KO or a submission accepted by the opponent... I think it will be fun, and if I remember right then you have to have this match, I'm sorry!" Holly said, blushing a little because she was so shy.

he stopped when her heard a womans voice and looked at her as she looked shy.. and said out the challenge... "well your right.. you got me here. and the rules do say.. so I won't fight it but i just want to make sure.. even if ya ko me.. if you don't accepted it.. the match goes on in till someone agrees to the others ko or submission?" he smiled and walked up to her "oo how rule of me" he takes your hand "names Zero" he kisses her hand as he bows his head to her

he shook his head as he solfy lets go of her hand "may I ask your name and were we should have that match? and is the match cloths on or off?"
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:17 am

"Hmm? No, just agree to the submisson or get knocked out. My, what a gentleman! Oh, my name is Holly, and you can keep your clothes on if you want, I'm going to at least put on my attire, if you want to have this match in my room anyway!" Holly would say, walking to her dorm. "Are you coming?"

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:00 pm

[quote="GrandmasterSilver":240p77cn]"Hmm? No, just agree to the submisson or get knocked out. My, what a gentleman! Oh, my name is Holly, and you can keep your clothes on if you want, I'm going to at least put on my attire, if you want to have this match in my room anyway!" Holly would say, walking to her dorm. "Are you coming?"

he shook his head and followed her "you do know, out of respect... even if I'm having fun.. if ya give up... I'll take it.. even if I want to make ya beg" he laughs and walks behind her "O and thank you for the honor of a match.. I don't get Meany matches unless its with my girlfriend, or a few of my male or female friends" he couldn't help but look at hollys cute butt..
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:03 am

"Why thank you! But it wouldn't be much of a match if you didn't play with me a little before accepting my surrender, but I won't lose!" Holly said, turning her head to see that he was stareing at her butt. "Hey now! You'll have time to look at it when I stand over you in victory!"

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:14 am

"sorry... 6 things I look in for in a woman.. lovely eyes, sexy lips, big heart, big breasts, hard muscles, and cute butt" he laughs and shakes his head "and kept talking you maybe kissing my butt" he walks up to walk next to her, but gives her butt a hard slap.... "I just hope your not all beauty and no strength"
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:40 am

Holly gasped as her butt was spanked, and would try to pick Zero up in a fireman's carry and would carry him to her dorms. "Oh, I've got strength, you look like you do!" Holly would set him down and would go into the bathroom and change into her attire. "So, how do I look?"

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:21 pm

[quote="GrandmasterSilver":1lyvtupc]Holly gasped as her butt was spanked, and would try to pick Zero up in a fireman's carry and would carry him to her dorms. "Oh, I've got strength, you look like you do!" Holly would set him down and would go into the bathroom and change into her attire. "So, how do I look?"

"aaaggg hey put me down" he slaped her butt as she carried him "Its a mans job to carry the woman, not the other way around" He growls and when she put him down "that was just mean..." he pushs her hard.. and shakes his head when she goses to change... when she comes out he looks her over "aaaaaaa nice... and it tells me to watch out for smother holds" he laughts as he takes off his shirt "well I'm ready.. do we need to move anything, before I make ya give up?"
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:54 am

"Hmmm, I don't think I like your comments....we don't need to move anything before I make YOU give up!" Holly would say, attempting to grab him for a bear hug right off of the bat, if it worked then she would squeeze hard. "Hehe! You are going to lose Zero!"

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next