by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 10:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 3 Bots

ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Heading Home(Open thread, streetfight)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Heading Home(Open thread, streetfight) Empty Heading Home(Open thread, streetfight)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:29 pm

Lethe shut her locker door, dressed in denim jeans and a basic T-shirt. She let out a sigh, knowing it was time to go home. She walked out of the locker room, and walked down the halls backstage, exiting the arena. As she walked through the parking lot, however, she felt a sneaking suspiscion someone was watching her.

She looked around for a moment, seeing no one. It wasn't like Lethe to be paranoid, though. Someone was definitely watching her. She growled softly to herself before continuing on, clutching one fist close to her stomach tightly in a fist, ready to catch whoever was following her and hopefully slam a good fist right into their nose.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Heading Home(Open thread, streetfight) Empty Re: Heading Home(Open thread, streetfight)

Post by RumbleRoses Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:19 pm

A large darkness moved through the shadows, keeping Lethe in her sights. Merith had seen Lethe in action and loved the girl's fiestiness and her viciousness in the ring, but Merith hadn't been able to be matched up with her yet. Wanting a taste of what Lethe could offer, Merith quietly approached her from behind. If Lethe picked up on the approaching shadow and turned to catch the person in the nose, she would probably find Merith's tensed abdominal muscles instead, Merith bracing to absorb the shot, revealing her giant frame to the little girl...

Different from her usual ring attire, Merith would be wearing some jeans and a black tank top, as always showing off her guns...

RumbleRoses

Back to top Go down

Heading Home(Open thread, streetfight) Empty Re: Heading Home(Open thread, streetfight)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri May 01, 2009 12:39 am

Lethe saw the approaching shadow, and didn't even try to ask a question. She immediately whirled around to slam her fist right into the towering behemoth. Her jaw dropped in surprise, staring up and up at her. She slowly started to back away, shaking her fist lightly as it felt like she had just punched rock. "Wh.. who are you?" She asked. She wasn't afraid of most, but she had never in her life laid eyes on a woman like this one. "...WHAT are you?" She added before she had a chance to stop her mouth.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleRoses Fri May 01, 2009 12:46 am

Merith grinned, "What you haven't heard of me yet? My name's Merith... and I've been checking you out in your matches. You know, the ones where you beat the hell out of bigger girls..." The Amazon began to circle little Lethe, looking her over and sizing her up. "And since AFW hasn't given you a shot at me yet, I thought I'd take my own. So how about it, Cherry pie? You up to try and take on a real challenge?" Merith asked, crossing her large arms in front of her vuluptuous chest...

RumbleRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri May 01, 2009 1:04 am

Lethe took a couple of steps back as the amazon circled her, swallowing hard as this was a bit of another story. The amazon weighed over 200 pounds and had trained her body to be rock hard, while Lethe barely weighed over 100. She growled at the name she called her, but she still backed down. "Go get off another way, I'm not throwing myself into a suicide fight." She replied before trying to turn around and walk away.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleRoses Fri May 01, 2009 1:11 am

Merith raised a brow and grinned at what Lethe said to her. "Get off another way, huh?" the Amazon thought to herself and then chuckled, "Fine by me." As Lethe started away, Merith went after her, moving to try and grab the little girl by her hair and her shirt and throw her into the side of a nearby car...

RumbleRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri May 01, 2009 1:17 am

Lethe thought it was over after that, but was then grabbed by her hair and shirt and let out a loud cry. She yelped as she was thrown into the side of the car, and slid against it. "Wh. what the hell is your problem, you crazy bitch?!"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleRoses Fri May 01, 2009 1:20 am

"Aww, did that make you mad? Do something about it..." Merith grinned and approached aggressively. She would then try to grab Lethe by her shirt and rip it in half in front before driving her knee right into Lethe's soft stomach.

RumbleRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri May 01, 2009 1:28 am

"Ahh!!" Lethe cried out as her shirt was suddenly torn in half by the behemoth, then felt a massive knee slam into her gut. The force of it was enough for her to lurch off the ground, and ended up flopping her belly hard on the pavement, cringing as her body grew sore from slapping against the pavement. "Get... get away from me!"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by RumbleRoses Fri May 01, 2009 1:31 am

Merith shook her head and then thought back to Lethe's matches with bigger girls, "PATHETIC!" she shouted as an imitation of Lethe as she reached to grab Lethe by the hair and yank her up to her feet and then up off the ground. If she managed this she would cock her free fist back...

RumbleRoses

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next