Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Just walking a friend home but an open for a match..

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Just walking a friend home but an open for a match.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Just walking a friend home but an open for a match..

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:36 am

[quote="GrandmasterSilver":1gceerp9]"Hmmm, I don't think I like your comments....we don't need to move anything before I make YOU give up!" Holly would say, attempting to grab him for a bear hug right off of the bat, if it worked then she would squeeze hard. "Hehe! You are going to lose Zero!"

he sliped behide her and locks her in a full nelson "sorry I do like to tease" he pulls back on the full nelson. falling back and trys to bring up his knees so when he hit the ground her back lands hard on his knees..if the knees hit he would let her go and slip up.. and smiles "sorry princess.. I won't hold back cause your beautiful" he smiled
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Just walking a friend home but an open for a match.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Just walking a friend home but an open for a match..

Post by GrandmasterSilver Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:52 am

"Hmmm, good!" Holly would say, trying to hook her leg and bring him down. If it worked then she would try to apply an STF and would bend his spine back, kissing his cheek to tease him. "I hope you don't mind this widdle hold Zero!" She would tease in a childish tone.

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:37 am

[quote="GrandmasterSilver":1xkw8bbv]"Hmmm, good!" Holly would say, trying to hook her leg and bring him down. If it worked then she would try to apply an STF and would bend his spine back, kissing his cheek to tease him. "I hope you don't mind this widdle hold Zero!" She would tease in a childish tone.

he stuggles and growls "aggggg you weak little girl" he stuggles as he trys to brake free grabing at her hands trying to pull them part.
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:49 am

"Hmm, if I'm so weak then how did you get stuck in this little hold?" Holly asked, letting go of the hold, attempting to hit his back before getting back up. "So, ready to lose Zero?" Holly had continued her teaseing.

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:52 am

[quote="GrandmasterSilver":1p7ri5js]"Hmm, if I'm so weak then how did you get stuck in this little hold?" Holly asked, letting go of the hold, attempting to hit his back before getting back up. "So, ready to lose Zero?" Holly had continued her teaseing.

he growls holding his back as he shakes his head "why ya honry already?" he laughts and starts to get up slowly and shakes his head but as he gets up half way he goes to tackle her hard and sits on her punchiing her face, chest, and stomack hard punching at her body at randam... before grabing her hands and pins them down above her head... then leaning down and forcefuly kissing her lips deeply,,,
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:36 am

While Zero went for the tackle and the punches, which did land, the attempt to pin down her hands did not work as well as he thought. She kept her hand away from his as she tryed to hit Zero with lefts and rights to his ribs, attempting to get him off of her.

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:49 pm

he growls and sits on her, his hips just under her breasts, as he is taken her punches, then he started to punch her face and chest with lefts and rights tho her punches did hurt.. "that all you got princess" he grins trying to act tough as you feel his bluge under your breasts
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:12 am

Holly felt the punches land as her face and chest, but she would start to sit up and get him in the position of a powerbomb, and would attempt to smack him against a wall, and then would powerbomb him onto the couch, making it tip over. "Behave yourself kid!"

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by MixedwrestlerZero Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:00 am

he shook his head as she picked him up "oo shit no" his head hit the wall and just before ya powerbombed him ya saw is big bulge... when she hit the power bomb he layed here holding his back stunned "aaaggggg I won't give up yet baby girl" he tried to move away tho his back was hurting now.
MixedwrestlerZero
MixedwrestlerZero

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:50 pm

"Hmmm, don't think I didn't see that bulge, you pervert." Holly would say, approaching him slowly so she could try to stomp on his stomach, and if she did she would straddle his waist and would start to punch his face over and over again until he stopped her.

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next