by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off Empty Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off

Post by Deus001 Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:20 am

Match Rules: Standard

Well it seemed that AFW couldn't get enough of Rina "The Yellow Wonder" Ninoita as of late! She'd been getting matches over in Tension and now Friction was calling for her! Rina was taken aback by the overwhelming popularity she was gaining and had to think she was doing a really good job as of late then! When Friction came with a booking for her it had been only natural that the yellow wonder would accept and off she was to Tokyo to face someone! The opponent was called The Defiant Darkness or something along those lines, no doubt they were an impressive fighter to face with a moniker like that and Rina would certainly accept the challenge!

For this match Rina came in with a modified version of her classic attire, to go along with being in a new locale for her match tonight in Friction. The yellow wonder would be doing some stretches in her locker room and had a look of determination on her face there as she completed them. The stage hand knocked on her door and Rina bolted out of there, keen to get moving and show Friction what she was capable of!

Rina bounced around outside the entrance ramp, as the song she picked for her Friction entrance would soon play. Known as In This Unstable World and when the lyrics hit proper was when Rina came strutting out the curtain waving and bowing to those in attendance before leaping up to the apron........and nearly tripping on her way into the ring. Blushing a bit at it Rina then moved to her corner and stretched on the ropes to ready herself for tonight's bout!

Back to top Go down

Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off Empty Re: Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off

Post by Kookio Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:39 pm

As Rina had made her entrance, the lights would go out for a moment as a girl's voice pierced through the darkness, "BE ENVELOPED BY THE DARKNESS SO YOU CAN BE REBORN IN THE LIGHT" The voice boomed over the speakers as all the lights would simultaneously come back on and there, Akemi would be standing posing in a way that would put emphasis on her eye before walking down the entranceway with one hand on her hip and booming with confidence.

As she made her way into the ring, she would climb up onto the apron. This would be Akemi's first real match so she didn't really have an idea of what to expect, but that didn't mstter to someone like her. Of course she was going to do good because she was the defiant darkness!

After climbing into the ring, she faced the Yellow Wonder and posed once more in an attempt to try and intimidate her. But the pose wasn't a normal intimidation pose as Akemi was not a normal person. It was a ton more dramatic than it needed to be and would just end up looking a little goofy in the process. After she was done both showing off for the crowd and attempting to intimidate Rina, she would walk back to the corner of the ring, a smile on her face that screamed: "I'm proud of myself."

Kookio

Back to top Go down

Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off Empty Re: Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off

Post by Deus001 Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:44 pm

Rina didn't have to wait for very long there as before long her opponent would be making her way to the ring. The yellow wonder would be rather taken aback at first there with a loud voice booming throughout the arena, with the lights going out to boot! Then Rina's opponent for tonight would be revealed to her, this was......quite the spectacle with this gal looking like some kinda..........magical pirate from the estimations of the yellow wonder. Her build seemed to be similar to Rina there also, which gave Rina some confidence that she might be able to pull this one off!

Her opponent eventually made her way to the ring there and posed even more dramatically, like on one of those sentai shows! Looking like one of those villains out of.......that Kitty N show? Either way Rina tilted her head to one side as she processed her opponent's entrance before she ultimately concluded it.

Rather than be intimated Rina was......well her usual ditzy self and simply gave a wide and beaming smile and said "Hiya! Name's Rina Ninoita! Let's have a good bout." with the yellow wonder waving there also before doing some light stretching.........Eventually however the bell would ring and......

"Lets goooooo!" Rina yelled as she sought to sprint right out of the gate there! Sure enough she did.........and swiftly tripped right over her own feet and crashed and burned in the middle of the ring without any input on her opponent's part alone!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kookio Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:34 pm

Akemi looked at her opponent that seemed to be completely and entirely oblivious to her attempts at intimidating her with her poses. Was she not intimidating!? She clicked her tongue with annoyance before coming to a neutral stance. Her opponent didn't look like much and she had this odd feeling that this was going to be an easy victory for Akemi... Which means that she gets to try out some fun new moves.

That part sent a small surge of excitement through Akemi's mind as the other girl introduced herself. "Hmph! You may call me the Defiant Darkness, and I will be enveloping you in my Darkness!" she replied dramatically, swinging her hand in her opponent's direction.

Just as she said that though the bell would ring and she would watch Rina attempt to make the first move... Only to fall flat on her face right in front of Akemi. She looked down at her opponent with a confused expression. Not exactly knowing what to do for a second before bursting out in a fit of evil laughter. "HA. HA. HA. FOOL! YOU'VE FALLEN INTO MY TRAP!" She announced to the Yellow Wonder before walking over her and attempting to jump and land butt first onto the Yellow Wonder's back.

If she managed to get this far, she would hook her arms around both of Rina's thighs and yank herself backwards to pull her opponent into a Boston crab hold. "CRESCENT CLUTCH!" she yelled out her move name like she was straight out of an anime.

Kookio

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:05 am

Well the match was underway now with Rina's.....movements there being the kickoff of it more or less. There was a reason why her wrestling boots had no laces after all. Even then she still couldn't help but trip herself over when she bursts out into a sprint and she fell right into the clutches of her opponent Akemi there! Who.......actually seemed to take this mostly in stride there from what the klutzy jobber could see there.

Rina was about to try and scramble upwards for an attempt to handle this, at first by going into a tackle attempt. Only to find that Akemi launched herself right on the yellow wonder's back there with her butt and pancaking the yellow wonder to the mat. Following with the jobber's legs getting cranked backwards like a piece of taffy!

"Arrrghhhh! Geetttooffff!" Rina yelped as she writhed underneath her opponent there, well that was a swift and jarring start for her. However the yellow wonder was nothing if not eager and fresh right now and was already making to start to crawl towards the ropes!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kookio Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:53 am

Seeing how she managed to take first advantage rather quite easily, Akemi had to take full advantage of the situation to start boasting and basically announcing her victory even though the match had barely just begun. Akemi liked to have her own little villain monolgues after all. "OOOHOHOH! Well Well well! Look who's trapped in my little hold! I guess you should have known this would happen the moment you saw me enter the ring! Its only natural for me to be the one on top!"

Akemi grinned as her opponent struggled underneath her, her opponent was already prepared to start crawling towards the edge, making the villainess nervous and she tried to stretch her opponent's lower body further to the point where she was practically laying on top of Rina! "G-Give up already! No one gets out of the Crescent Clutch!!" she spoke in a way matching her persona.

But poor Akemi wouldn't be able to do much beyond tightening the hold as Rina had the strength to drag herself and Akemo to the side of the ring and catch the ropes if Akemi's efforts did not manage to stop her opponent!

Kookio

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:26 pm

Okay that could have gone a lot better for Rina there out of the gate, actually that could be said for just about any time she got moving as soon as a match started in all honesty. Already the yellow wonder was cinched into a tight submission hold that despite her opponent being quite eccentric clearly knew how to do a good hold here. The yellow wonder shook her head to signal she wasn't submitting here. In fairness had this happened a lot later this might have gone better for Akemi~

"N-No way, its just begun........." Rina said as she sought to drag herself tooth and nail towards the nearest ropes, it was a struggle in and of itself but when there was a will there was a way. Even for someone like Rina who couldn't tie her own shoelaces without instructions. Eventually Rina made it to the ropes and clung for dear life till the ref would force a release!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kookio Mon Apr 01, 2024 11:35 pm

Akemi grit her teeth while using as much force as she could to prevent her opponent from moving. But despite Rina's clumsiness, she was still strong enough to drag the two of them over to the ropes and grab onto it, in which Alemi was forced to release her and pull herself onto her feet, waiting for her opponent to stand up. "HMPH! Be thankful that ai had mercy on you!" she would say as an excuse for why she let go of the girl.

Although Akemi was a little annoyed by her opponent's defiance, the villainess still played by the rules. But once Rina would get up, Akemi would walk over to the girl and attempt to grab Rina by her hair and try to pull the girl off of the ropes to the middle of the ring. She wanted to prepare a belly to belly suplex to put Rina flat on her back again so thst she could once again feel superior and stand over her.

Kookio

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:49 pm

Okay Rina was struggling out the gate already, to be perfectly honest this wasn't a huge surprise to anyone who had watched her matches. However in the mind of the yellow wonder this was just a setback that she'd need to work out and then she'd get ahead in the match and overwhelm this crazy blonde lady! Alas reality tended to disappoint when compared to what one can imagine, which was about to be the case for Rina here as she eventually managed to get a rope break there.

Already Rina's mind was telling her to get moving there and well it never really let the yellow wonder down before, so up she went trying to ignore the pain in her legs there only to end up in the dark embrace of Akemi. Right into a belly to belly suplex there! Rina would fly across the ring there and be slammed into the mat with a heavy thud! Spittle would fly from the yellow wonder's mouth there as she'd roll to the side there and end up tumbling outside the ring after!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kookio Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:16 pm

Thankfully, Akemi was able to just barely keep the momentum that she had nearly lost because of her opponent's stubbornness, allowing her to wrap her arms around the Yellow Wonder's waist and pick the girl up just barely off of the ground and spin around before dropping both her and herself onto the ground. What she hadn't expected was her opponent sputtering from the slam, some of the spit getting on the Defiant darkness and forcing her the Chuunibyou to raise her upper body as she sat straddled on her dazed opponent.

"Ugh! Disgusting! Keep your spit in your mouth!" she complained while wiping her face. If she had time to clean herself up, she would angrily grab onto Rina's hair and attempt to pull the girl's upper body up with her and hook an arm around the back of her opponent's neck and lean back so that her oppinent would bend forwards uncomfortably while simultaneously having her head squeezed.

Kookio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next