Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 169 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 2 Bots

hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Yona "The Wicked Queen of AFW" Giovanni

2 posters

Go down

Yona "The Wicked Queen of AFW" Giovanni Empty Yona "The Wicked Queen of AFW" Giovanni

Post by Cleomori Sun Oct 15, 2023 12:29 am

Season 1

Yona "The Wicked Queen of AFW" Giovanni Yona11
The Trilogy Appearances:
═══════════════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═══════════════
Full Name: Yona Giovanni (Former Alias: Louise Heisenberg)
Nickname(s): "The 'Punching Bag' Princess," "The Graceful Undead"
Eyes: Scarlet
Hair: Dark Brown
Alignment: Heel (Chaotic Neutral)
Nationality: Greek (Mother's Side + Birthright), British (Father's Side), Italian (Mother's Side)
Orientation: Bisexual
Relationship Status: Taken (Raven Thompson)
Weight: 105Ibs
Birthday: November 20, 2003
Height: 5'5
Threat Level: Jobber (S1P1) ----> Rookie (S1P2-P3)
︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

˚         ⊹           ·  *    ✧    ⋆    · * . · .          · ·       ..     . .       · +       ·  * ✫    *                   ⊹ * ˚      . .        ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .

˚         ⊹           ·  *    ✧    ⋆    · * . · .          · ·       ..     . .       · +       ·  * ✫    *                   ⊹ * ˚      . .        ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .

. · .          · ·       ..     . .       · +       ·  * ✫    *                   ⊹ * ˚      . .        ·   ⋆        *        .          * .

[ Entrance Music: ]
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
Season 1, Part 1+2 Theme:
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
Season 1, Part 3
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

. · .          · ·       ..     . .       · +       ·  * ✫    *                   ⊹ * ˚      . .        ·   ⋆        *        .          * .

[ Strategy: ]
(P1 Yona), at best, is a punk that has little knowledge of professional move sets, and little to no great feats to her name. In fact, back during her time in the amateur scene, she was known for being Greek's prettiest jobber. However, she makes up for her weaknesses in terms of pure dedication and a pure passion for violence. (P2 Yona) is where this side of herself begins to come out. In less than two months, she transforms into a heel—an absolute savage that prioritizes the humiliation and destruction of her opponents over sportsmanship. By that period in time, she had studied up on how to mold herself in a more tactical and skilled wrestler, but she's still severely driven by emotion, and has a rather weak guard. (P3 Yona) is when she fully becomes the dangerous heel known by most today. By this time, she had begun to figure out her pros and cons, using them to her advantage. The only glaring difference in her strategy is that she's far more open to taking hits, and using her resilience to attacks in order to tire out and overwhelm her opponent.
Fighting Style: Boxer/MMA Type Fighter

Strength: The Wicked Brunette has an impressive resilence to attacks, combined with a fierce determination against all odds that makes her a formidable threat in the world of wrestling.
Weakness: Her defenses, though professional, are rather flimsy and easy to manuever past for an accurate punch or kick. Moreover, in the rare chance of a hentai match, her nipples are, secretly, very sensitive to being twisted or pressed on.

Signature Moves/Finishing Move
"It wasn't all in the instruction manual!"
Brain Damage: As the name implies, Yona sends a flurry of headbutts until her opponent eventually collapses from exhaustion.
Spoiler:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Voice Sample
Sub | Dub:

Backstory, Part I
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
As expected from a jobber, she's a shy heroine-type, that despite not having a lick of confidence, is kind-hearted and will step in to do the morally right thing in all situations that don't negatively affect the life of her and her younger brother. Both orphans, lived in poverty, until Louise began to temporarily sell her body (18-19yo). While working in that field, she met a manager that would eventually acknowledge her beauty and give her a chance to make a living in exchange for her being a pretty bimbo that can groan and moan her way to the audience's heart. She's not partially respected in the wrestling community, but LAW offered her the deal as a way to cash in on her looks and timid persona. However, to everyone's surprise, she mentally accepts that she wants to win; to prove everyone wrong and give her brother an older sister to be proud of. She knows that the only way for her to get far in her industry is to claim the championship belt for herself and become someone completely different in the ring.
During her match with Renee Steinhauser, Louise awakens repressed memories of her childhood back in Greece. As a kid, she had been abandoned by both of her parents, and left to raise her younger brother alone. This caused her to gain severe anger issues that she eventually began to take out on her brother. It worsens to the point where she begins to pick fights with classmates and is eventually arrested. She's given the option to take out her pent-up aggression in the wrestling ring, which she ends up being fantastic in. However, she began to feel guilt over what she had done to her brother. It had caused her to realize that brutally defeating her opponents in amateur wrestling only brought back painful memories to him, so when she was signed for an official wrestling league, she hesitated for a brief moment and lost horribly to her opponent. This caused her to become a jobber in hopes of seeming like the underdog to both the audience and her brother. In turn, she lost her identity as this cold, sadistic, sly, sarcastic bitch of a fighter, that soon returned when she fought Renee.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Interests
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
The brunette heel has a soft spot for hip-hop; the roots of her passion lying in legends such as MF DOOM, The Wu-Tang Clan, N.W.A, and Kanye West. She's also delved into modern rap, but out of all the musicians she's gone through, which is a lot, her favorites were Travis Scott, Tyler The Creator, Kendrick Lamar, and J. Cole. Of course, her second love was always wrestling, having grown up watching it at a very young age. She doesn't exactly remember when she became a fan, but she grew up idolizing the divas for their strength and attitude in the ring. She never saw herself as the nurturing type, or even one who could conform to the standards that women were put under, but she had learned to cook, sing, and so much more for her brother—tasks that would become casual hobbies for her.

All Attire
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
Ring Attire (Part 1):
Ring Attire (Part 2):
Casual Clothes:
Nude/Hentai:
Swimsuits:

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Friends & Foes
Friends: Raven Thompson
Enemies: Renee Steinhauser
Rivals: Renee Steinhauser
Alliances:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Matches (AFW Record)
W - ?? | L - ??

Yona "The Wicked Queen of AFW" Giovanni 07_cle12

[Information Unavailable, but read up on Season 2 and 3 below!]
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Yona "The Wicked Queen of AFW" Giovanni Yona_g12

Season 2

Yona "The Wicked Queen of AFW" Giovanni Cleomo14
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Full Name: Yona Giovanni
Nickname(s): "The Masked Beauty"
Alignment: Heel (Neutral Evil)
Nationality: Greek (Mother's Side + Birthright), British (Father's Side), Italian (Mother's Side)
Relationship Status: Single
Weight: 95Ibs
Threat Level: Formidable
︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

Entrance Music:
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
Season 2 Theme
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Strategy:
Yona is a cruel and relentless fighter who has no qualms about fighting dirty. She has an appreciation for hand-to-hand combat as it's a display of strength, but she primarily focuses on displaying dominance over her opponents in every possible aspect. She is very sadistic in the ring, not afraid to cross the line at times. She's acrobatic, easily adapts, and has a strong resistance to attacks. Though she isn't very strong, she is overconfident and still manages to maintain a weak defense in spite of all her other stats improving.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Backstory, Part II
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
Upon her arrival at AFW, Yona Giovanni made a rash decision. After all, she had just been humiliated and virtually robbed of everything by her biggest rival, Renee Steiner. A few weeks earlier, Renee had told Yona that she knew her darkest secret: her true identity. The Greek wrestler was shocked to the core. It was Renee's last checkmate that made Yona agree to a rematch right away. The brunette was even more shocked when she found out that Renee had taken her brother into her custody. Unfortunately for Yona, her brother, in a shocking moment, sided with Renee and cost her the match.
Yona went home to recuperate from her devastating loss and was comforted by her girlfriend, Raven. However, their home was soon swarmed by police, who wanted to question Yona on identity fraud charges and even murder charges. The undead brunette fled, leaving her lover behind. Filled with rage, sorrow, and grief, Yona went to her attorney to work on a strategy to get revenge on Renee and save her life, which had been falling apart at the seams. The two agreed that it would be best for her to lay low, still wrestling for a small promotion like AFW. She joined with the objective of gaining a large fanbase using her real name—the identity she had tried to hide for so long. She expected the police and Renee to eventually catch wind of her new occupation, but it was all part of her plan to get back at her rival. She had to make Yona Giovanni into a superstar who would carry as much popularity as Louise Heisenberg once did. The reason she had been forced to run in the first place was due to the fact that LAW was unwilling to back her up during criminal trials or support her existence within their company. She had to turn herself into something marketable in order to have wrestling agencies fight over her. She knew they wouldn't support a criminal unless it financially benefited them, so she planned for Renee to travel to AFW once she got popular enough to finally reveal her identity to everyone as the girl, who was both Yona and Louise. It would surely lead to both of her fanbases from both agencies colliding, leading to much support from her end, leaving LAW no choice but to put money and power in her hands. It seems like a foolproof plan, but will it go off without a hitch? You'll have to tune in to find out.
All Attire

Ring Attire (Part 1):
Ring Attire (Part 2):
Casual Attire:
Nude/Hentai:
Extra Attire:

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Friends & Foes
Friends: Phoebe Vermillion, Iris Phillipeli, Raven Thompson
Rivals: Renee Steinhauser
Alliances: Mio Suzuya
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Season 3

Yona "The Wicked Queen of AFW" Giovanni Cleomo16
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Full Name: Yona Giovanni (Former Alias: Louise Heisenberg)
Nickname(s): "The Wicked Queen of Roses"
Alignment: Heel (Chaotic Evil)
Weight: 120Ibs
Relationship Status: Taken (Phoebe Vermillion)
Threat Level: Dangerous
Entrance Music:
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Strategy: Yona is a cruel and relentless fighter who has no qualms about fighting dirty. She has an appreciation for hand-to-hand combat as it's a display of strength, but she primarily focuses on displaying dominance over her opponents in every possible aspect. She is very sadistic in the ring, not afraid to cross the line at times. It makes her quite formidable. She's acrobatic, easily adapts, and has a strong resistance to attacks. Though she isn't very strong, she is overconfident and has a weak defense.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Voice Sample
Sub | Dub:

Backstory, Part III
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
[Under Construction: Season 3 - Coming Soon]
All Attire

Ring Attire:
Casual Attire:
Bikini Attire:
Nude/Hentai:
Fancy Attire:

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Friends & Foes
Friends: Phoebe Vermillion, Iris Phillipeli, Mio Suzuya, Jasmine Uraga
Rivals: Renee Steinhauser, Jack the Ripper, Carol Carter
Alliances: Hade's Plague, The Maligant Duet, (Unnamed) With Carol Carter
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Yona "The Wicked Queen of AFW" Giovanni Work_111
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
What is your favorite movie?
"That's... your first question? Underwhelming, but yeah—My teammate Phoebe has gotten me into the John Wick movies, which are fucking awesome!"
Who's been your hardest opponent so far?
"I guess it's a no-brainer, since (Yona points at her eyepatch), but I'd have to say Raven Thompson. She's a tough son of a bitch, I'll give her that."
Are there any opponents you hold a grudge against?
"Hell yeah, fuck that Taraab-bitch! A dirty fucking cheater, as anyone can testify to! Besides that, the Hyuga sisters can suck my clit' and eat shit."
Why do you wear a mask?
"I guess we'll find out soon enough, eh?"
Thoughts on the rumor that you're actually Louise Heisenberg?
"Look, I get we look similar and no one has ever seen us in the same room together, but I promise you, at the very least, I'm related to her—not actually her though. I'll give you that."
Who's your biggest inspiration as a wrestler?
"Growing up, Sena was a huge inspiration for me, but besides that, if we're counting girls from WWE, I idolized AJ Lee, Melina, and Layla El!"
What's your Favorite Television Show?
"Can't lie, I love The Boondocks and Breaking Bad; both are equally fucking amazing!"
Fuck, Marry, and Kill: Your Teammates, Which Would You Pick?
"Goddammit, you had to put me in this position! Obviously, I'd kill Hazel, (mumbled under her breath) we aren't on good terms at the moment, (voice is back to normal) Iris on the other hand is a fuck, for sure. She's got big boobs and sharp curves that even made me jealous once. Anyway, as for marry, I'd marry Phoebe. She seems to have her shit together and- I don't know, we just work well together."
Are you a Vampire by chance?
"(Sighs) Want to find out? Or do you know what a gimmick is?"
What is your plan for the foreseeable future in AFW?
"Hmm.. I'm going to become the champion, of course. When I do, I'm going to keep doing what I do best—kicking ass and humiliating sad excuses for women."
Why do you enjoy humiliating your opponents?
"I like making men question their masculinity, and toughening up girls a bit—if not me, it'll be someone else, and believe me, it'll surely be worse."
Do you ever see yourself retiring?
"Do you want me to? But nah, I'd rather die with the belt than watch myself succumb to age, hah!"
How do you recover from your losses? In terms of injuries and mentally.
"Well, you win some and lose some, but at the end of the day, I wouldn't hesitate to walk into a cage filled with all the women I've lost to—I will literally tell you right now, even if the odds were stacked against me, that I'd win that fight any day, any time. I don't fucking back down, even if I've lost an eye or a leg!"
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Last edited by Cleomori on Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:53 pm; edited 132 times in total
Cleomori
Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Yona "The Wicked Queen of AFW" Giovanni Empty Re: Yona "The Wicked Queen of AFW" Giovanni

Post by Deus001 Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:26 pm

Approved you may RP as you wish have fun Smile

Back to top Go down

Yona "The Wicked Queen of AFW" Giovanni Empty Season 1: "Good Girl Gone Bad" Arc

Post by Cleomori Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:30 am

Matches (AFW Record)
W - 0 | L - 0
︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶
Yona "The Wicked Queen of AFW" Giovanni 07_cle14
[Information Unavailable, but read up on Season 2 and 3 below!]

Last edited by Cleomori on Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:00 pm; edited 21 times in total

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Yona "The Wicked Queen of AFW" Giovanni Empty Season 2: "Madvillainy" Arc

Post by Cleomori Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:49 pm

Matches (AFW Record)
W - 17 | L - 8
︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶
Yona "The Wicked Queen of AFW" Giovanni Cleo_f11
Prologue: The Death of Louise Heisenberg - Renee Steinhauser vs Louise Heisenberg R2 (Yona Giovanni)
https://www.afwrpg.com/t22743-the-death-of-louise-heisenberg-renee-steinhauser-vs-louise-heisenberg-yona-giovanni#577779
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
A prologue to bridge the gap between Yona's transition from LAW to AFW. For the first time, the audience gets to watch as Yona falls to her rival, and is forced to go on the run, having lost everything in the outcome of her defeat.
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
1. Yona Giovanni vs Layla Al-Mansour
https://www.afwrpg.com/t22559-yona-giovanni-vs-layla-al-mansour?nid=30#575812
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
Yona Giovanni comes face-to-face with her first opponent. She manages to get the better of Layla, but it doesn't stop there. In an attempt to solidify herself as the heel she was and to reject her former emotions from her time at LAW, she completely humiliated the girl despite her moral code that had begun to form from her past experiences.
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
2. Jenny Masters vs Biyerna Luna vs Yona Giovanni
https://www.afwrpg.com/t22553-jenny-masters-vs-biyerna-luna-vs-yona-giovanni#575777
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
Immediately following her victory over Layla, Yona Giovanni pushes herself to the limit as she decides to fight two opponents simultaneously. The brunette had begun to feel bitter about her situation, especially after her last match, but once she stepped back into the ring, she remembered why she loved to fight in the first place.
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
3. Yona Giovanni vs Speranza Doncy
https://www.afwrpg.com/t22556-yona-giovanni-vs-speranza-doncy#575796
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
Yona enters the ring with an opponent that seems uninterested in her. This, coming after what happened in her last match with Biyerna, angered her, causing her to try and force her opponent to grow invested in their bout. She hates being seen as lesser, so these last two matches had struck a nerve with her that caused her to go off on Speranza.
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
4. Lady Torment vs Yona Giovanni
https://www.afwrpg.com/t22562-lady-torment-vs-yona-giovanni#575846
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
Yona was slightly on edge, but once she got into the ring with her new opponent, Torment. She had grown rather fond of the animalistic demon. She wanted to keep her as a pet, feeling somewhat of a need for a faithful companion. However, she was going to need a lot more than kindness if she wanted to tame and domesticate such a strong foe. However, it appeared that Yona was going to need to tame herself as hunger took over her mind. For the first time, she noticed that she's been recently showing sides of herself that she'd never known about before during her last few matches. She assumed that the hunger was surely making her act differently, and opening up memories, abilities, and thoughts that she had closed off to herself.
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
5. Johnny Lee vs Yona Giovanni
https://www.afwrpg.com/t22555-yona-giovanni-vs-johnny-lee
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
Though starting off with a traditional match, Yona realized that her hunger was fully beginning to take over. In an attempt to figure out what was happening, she tried to end the match quickly before she could lose control of herself.
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
6. Fumiko Hyuga vs Yona Giovanni
https://www.afwrpg.com/t22564-fumiko-hyuga-vs-yona-giovanni#575854
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
The undead brunette found herself in the midst of a family rivalry. Subconsciously, seeing her opponent's family made her feel rather upset. She never had such a fondness for her parents, so she decided to taunt Fumiko, absolutely trying to tear down their family legacy in this two-part match between her and the Hyuga family. Yona didn't want to think about it, rationalizing it with her heel ways. However, after injuring the redhead, her sister challenged her to a 2v1.
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
7. The Hyuga Sisters vs Yona Giovanni: Battle of Envy
https://www.afwrpg.com/t22569-two-vs-one-no-dq-hyuga-sisters-vs-yona-giovanni#575976
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
Seeing her two opponent's work so well together, she was filled with anger and envy. Their genuine relationship reminded her of her brother, which caused her to be more aggressive than she ever had been before, almost falling into the category of a comedically evil villain. Almost as if she had killed a part of herself, she defeated the sisters, proving her superiority over them and their relationship.
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
8. Taraab Nasir vs Yona Giovanni: Battle of Pride
https://www.afwrpg.com/t22566-taraab-nasir-vs-yona-giovanni-no-dq-no-pinfall-no-submission-only-knock-out#575945
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
After her win against the sisters, Yona was feeling quite good about herself. However, her opponent was feeling pretty confident as well. It soon turned into a battle of pride in which Yona, surprisingly, took an overwhelming defeat. It had paralleled her first match with Mashiro, which set up another revenge arc against the Egyptian fighter. Even so, she had to accept that she had ultimately lost to someone she might have seen as an equal.
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
9. Elisa “Javelin” Berry vs Yona Giovanni: Battle of Lust
https://www.afwrpg.com/t22570-javelin-vs-yona#575975
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
Yona, after a whole cascade of hard matches, is faced with her first newbie in a while. Feeling fairly disappointed with her performance during her last match and having a bit of sour feelings about losing to an equal fighter, she decides to take out her frustrations on Javelin. However, as her hunger begins to set in, hate slowly turns into lust for her unfortunate opponent. She quickly decides to take advantage of the weak girl, ultimately overwhelming both herself and her opponent.
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
Side: Yona Giovanni: Side Stories, Part I: The Referee
https://www.afwrpg.com/t22610-yona-giovanni-side-stories-part-i-the-referee-part-i#576653
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
The devilish brunette pursues the referee that's aided her through her journey in AFW. However, she's only left with more questions than answers as she's confronted with an entirely new branch of people that want to use her from behind the scenes. Being told that it isn't her place yet to understand, she returns back to her life as if the confrontation never happened.
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
10. Yona Giovanni vs Charlotte Lee: Battle of Gluttony
https://www.afwrpg.com/t22574-yona-giovanni-vs-charlotte-lee#576118
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
After her last match, which had gotten quite lustful, Yona goes into her next match feeling the effects of her hunger worsening. Coincidentally, she is set to face off against a rather gluttonous girl who manages to ponder why she hasn't eaten anything. Yona, in fact, shows some respect towards the girl for her life decisions, but she absolutely won't let it get in the way of her victory. She was still looking for a hard match to take the sour taste of defeat in her mouth after her loss against Taraab, so she sees this as her big chance.
11. Yona Giovanni vs Bina Sisters: Battle of Envy, Part II
https://www.afwrpg.com/t22575-yona-giovanni-vs-bina-sisters#576169
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
Yona, by now, has become a fully established fighter in AFW, but she still feels rather scummy about her recent matches against Charlotte and Javelin. She felt some respect for the two to some extent, but she didn't exactly show that in the ring. She had brutalized both girls, but beforehand, she had also faced two matches that managed to pull out some harsh emotions out of her that she didn't truly understand. Specifically, she confronts her feelings over her match against the Hyuga Sisters and Taraab. She had been defeated by Taraab, which caused her to want a rematch. The search for her led her to stumble upon the two sisters she challenged in this very match. She wants to know more about the girl who defeated her, but she'd be forced to fight her way to that information beforehand. It worked perfectly, as she was still thinking about her match against the sisters. In that match, she had won, but she was undeniably upset at their sisterly bond. She's now suddenly forced to face her sisterly love for a sibling who turned his back on her. However, she ultimately comes out of the match as the loser, realizing that family is still important as well. It's the first step towards her reconciling with her brother.
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
12. Yona Giovanni vs Siena Blaze: Battle of Pride, Part II
https://www.afwrpg.com/t22576-yona-giovanni-vs-siena-blaze
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
Yona, undeniably upset about losing against a pair of sisters, goes toe-to-toe with another heel. She hoped to prove her own status as a heel that wins, and though she does manage to start the match off right, with the tides of the battle going her way, she's quickly overwhelmed by her opponent, faced with being put in a humilating position. However, she eventually gets back up and defeats Siena, getting her payback on the woman.
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
Side: The Horsemen Archives: Tape #1 (The Formation)
https://www.afwrpg.com/t22592-the-horsemen-achieves-tape-1-the-formation#576400
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
A shortened explanation on how the Horsemen team came to be, told by Yona Giovanni. She explains that she was offered the spot as their leader. She accepted the invitation to be in the group, needing more allies for an eventual boost in popularity and manpower, but handed over the role of leader to the rational, but introverted, Phoebe Vermillion.
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
13. Yona Giovanni vs Mary Harris: Battle of Lust, Part. II
https://www.afwrpg.com/t22579-yona-giovanni-vs-mary-harris-naked-bed-wrestling-match#576282
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
Yona is forced by her lawyer to repay him in the form of a hentai match. She, of course, isn't known for her experience in sexual exhibition, so she's far out of her depth, coming out like a weak jobber once again. This is especially frustrating to her due to her humilation during her last match, but by the end, she had to give in to her opponent, protecting her from her growing bloodlust.
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
14. Yona Giovanni vs Hikaru Sawazaki
https://www.afwrpg.com/t22584-yona-giovani-vs-hikaru-sawazaki#576331
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
Yona is contacted by her lawyer once again, but this time, he called her. The two discussed her career, in which Yona was surprised to find out that she was actually doing far more better than she expected. Her popularity has risen significantly due to her losses, her lawyer beginning to see her potential as a jobber. Of course, he knows she became Louise Heisenberg to avoid being a jobber, but he saw how if she took a few more losses it would benefit both of them. Yona would gain plenty of new fans that loved seeing her vulnerable, while her lawyer gets to eventually financially gain more than he'd ever get once Yona finally reveals her identity to the world. She completely declines the plan, wanting to show that she can still be popular while being an incredibly evil heel.
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
Side: The Horsemen Archives: Tape #2 (The Conversation)
https://www.afwrpg.com/t22593-the-horsemen-archives-tape-2-the-conversation#576401
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
After Yona's win against Hikaru, the brunette runs over to her locker room, where she's greeted by her new teammates. The three of them talk; a specific question triggering unwanted memories in Yona. This tape acts a transition from the last fight into the next one.
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
Side: The Horsemen Archives: Tape #3 (Junior Years)
https://www.afwrpg.com/t22626-the-horsemen-archives-tape-3-junior-years#576865
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
Iris recalls her childhood, bullying Yona and Hazel. Specifically, the moment that may or may not have broke Yona.
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
15. Yona Giovanni vs The Princess of Lucha: Blossom
https://www.afwrpg.com/t22591-yona-giovanni-vs-the-princess-of-lucha-blossom#576392
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
Yona finds herself being attracted to her opponent, the fight soon evolving into an analysis of why Yona is the way she is, and why this certain girl managed to garner her attention. Another part of her backstory comes to light, further giving the brunette reason to fear the path in which her life seems to be going.
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
16. Yona Giovanni vs Monica Jackson
https://www.afwrpg.com/t22601-yona-giovani-vs-monica-jackson-smother-match#576478
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
Yona coping with the weirdness of her life, and ultimately not wanting to deal with all these elements slowly coming together, decides to drink away her thoughts on the matter, wanting to enjoy a regular match with someone who happened to be a jobber. She even goes as far as to use every humiliating heel move in the book to solidify to her own mind that she's Yona Giovanni, the soon-to-be best female wrestler to ever live.
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
Side: The Horsemen Archives: Tape #4 (Yona & Phoebe Go To A Museum)
https://www.afwrpg.com/t22649-the-horsemen-archives-tape-4-yona-and-phoebe-go-to-a-museum#576979
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
Yona learns about Phoebe's biggest secret, going into their first match against Al-Mansour School of Fun.
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
17. Yona Giovanni vs Speranza Doncy: Round 2 - The Knockout Victory
https://www.afwrpg.com/t22944-yona-giovanna-vs-speranza-doncy-match-2-ko#579999
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
Riding off the success of her past few matches, Yona once again finds herself being overconfident, and ultimately paying the price for it. However, to rub salt on the wound, she comes face to face once again with a rival of hers, Speranza, who she had beaten a month earlier. Her opponent had been causing trouble for her friend Phoebe, so she decided to give her a rematch to make her back off, but to her surprise, she'd find herself being knocked out for the first time under her identity as Yona Giovanni. A humilating loss, that she'd tried to throw under the rug, knowing that she would eventually meet Speranza again for a tie-breaker.
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
18. The Hade's Plague vs Al-Mansour School of Fun
https://www.afwrpg.com/t22590-the-hade-s-plague-vs-al-mansour-school-of-fun#576382
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
Yona has her first match alongside her new team. She's accompanied by her old, academic classmates, Iris and Hazel. The three being led by a newcomer, Phoebe Vermillion.
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
Side: The Graveyard Girls Reunion: Raven vs Yona (Promo)
https://www.afwrpg.com/t22618-the-graveyard-girls-reunion#576680
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
After Hade's Plague's victory over Al-Mansour School of Fun, the girls venture to the dining hall to get drunk and celebrate. However, Yona is confronted by her ex-girlfriend.
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
Side: The Horsemen Archives: Tape #5 (Phoebe vs Hazel: Training)
https://www.afwrpg.com/t22652-the-horsemen-archives-tape-5-phoebe-vs-hazel-training#577024
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
After the confrontation with Raven, Yona is mad at Hazel for attempting to injure Raven. Phoebe tried to comfort her about the situation, but it only seemd to anger Hazel, after losing the trust of her role-model Yona. Out of jealous, Hazel beat the shit out of Phoebe, but they made it immediately, knowing that they need each other, at the end of the day.
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
19. Yona Giovanni vs Raven Thompson: Chipped and Shattered
https://www.afwrpg.com/t22623-yona-giovanni-vs-raven-thompson-chipped-and-shattered#576773
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
Yona finally confronts her ex girlfriend in the ring, prepared to show her how much she's changed, and moved past her, but to her surprise, Raven turns out to pose quite the challenge for her. She ends up losing for more than the match; hospitalized by the end.
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
Side: Renegade Visits Yona at the Hospital: Rivals Finally Cross
https://www.afwrpg.com/t22653-the-hospital-visit?nid=621#577049
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
As Yona recovers in the hospital, she's visited in the dead of night by a mysterious woman, who reveals herself to be Yona's worst nightmare, and rival, Renee Steinhauser. She's finally arrived to propose a match to Yona, and finally end her career for good.
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
The Horsemen Archives: Tape #6 (Iris & Yona Conversation)
https://www.afwrpg.com/t22656-the-horsemen-archives-tape-6-iris-yona-conversation#577054
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
Iris comes to Yona for reassurance, and comfort, the two having rather similar issues that lead to both of them bonding over their terrible past together.
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
The Horsemen Archives: Tape #8 (The Interview)
https://www.afwrpg.com/t22699-the-horsemen-archives-tape-7-the-interview#577346
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
The Horsemen of Hade's Plague have their first interview.
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
Yona Giovanni Meets Aya Zahara: Shortcuts to The Fall
https://www.afwrpg.com/t22729-yona-giovanni-meets-aya-zahara-shortcuts-to-the-fall#577511
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
Yona happens to be out at a grocery store, searching for gifts to give to her team out of appreciation for their recent adoration of her. However, she'd be visited by a stranger who would come out as her aunt, and the referee that's helped her throughout her career with AFW propose a deal for her.
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
20. Yona Giovanni vs Amber Luxemburg
https://www.afwrpg.com/t22681-amber-luxemburg-vs-yona-giovanni#577249
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
After recovering from injuries given in her fight against her former lover, Raven; Yona is now going head to head against a girl who happens to know more about her family than she does. This brings back terrible memories that open the doors to Yona's past.
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
Yona Interrogates Amber Luxemburg
https://www.afwrpg.com/t22732-questioning-from-a-scary-lady-amber-and-yona#577552
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
Yona, in an attempt to learn as much as she can about Sydney Giovanni, she kidnaps her former opponent and tries to squeeze out any clues she can get to where she could find her relative.
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
21. Yona Giovanni vs Carol Carter: Hell in a Cell
https://www.afwrpg.com/t22907-yona-giovanni-vs-carol-carter#579559
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
After her easy win against Amber, Yona has been feeling rather confident in her new status. However, after said bout, she was left with terrible dreams of a girl Amber mentioned. Sydney. Such an important name, but one she can't fully remember. Regardless, the heel would have far too much placed on her plate as she comes toe-to-toe with a heel just a sadistic and devious as her. Will you manage to come out on top, or be destroyed by her wolf-themed opponent.
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
22. Hade's Plague vs Team Cuties: Yona's Birthday Blast!
https://www.afwrpg.com/t22701-team-cuties-vs-hade-s-plague#577362
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
It's Hade's Plague's second match, but before the match could start, the girls snuck Yona to D&B's to celebrate her birthday. Phoebe planned this in hopes of cheering up the team, and appreciating Yona as they go into their make-or-break match.
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
The Graveyard Girls: Yona's Birthday
https://www.afwrpg.com/t22713-the-graveyard-girls-yona-s-birthday#577406
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
After their victory against Team Cuties, Hade's Plague once again bump into Raven, in which Yona and her former lover finally sit down and talk out their past together.
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
The Mother and Her Prodigy: Yona Giovanni Meets Sydney Giovanni
https://www.afwrpg.com/t22760-the-mother-and-her-prodigy#578064
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
Yona finally meets her mother, but shuts her out, not wanting anything to do with her family after what happened with her brother.
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
23. Phoebe Vermillion vs Akane Saito
https://www.afwrpg.com/t22796p30-phoebe-vermillion-vs-akane-saito
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
In the midst of a heated match between Phoebe and her next opponent, Yona finally admits her feelings for Phoebe and the two finally start dating, though somewhat unofficially.
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
Side: Tales from The Deep End: Kuma Kuma Friction
https://www.afwrpg.com/t22735-tales-from-the-deep-end-kuma-kuma-friction#577589
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
Yona is visited by a strange girl in a bear onesie. She doesn't know why she came, and how to communicate with her, but she's under the impression that she's a homeless stray, letting her stay the night in her locker room.
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
24. Yona Giovanni vs Elektra Burton: Beats N' Blood
https://www.afwrpg.com/t22759-yona-giovani-vs-elektra-burton-boosted-beats-n-blood#578066
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
After everything that has happened during this week, Yona struggles with her personal life, being troubled by the confrontation with her mother, the slow death of her group, and what comes next after her third match with Renee Steinhauser. For her final trial, she's faced with another heel, after her brutal loss against Carol at the start of the week. She'll have to finally prove to the world why she's the best heel around, and begin her slow descent to the top.
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
25. Yona Giovanni vs Renee Steinhauser: Round 3
https://www.afwrpg.com/t22857-yona-giovanni-vs-renee-steinhauser-round-3#578925
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
After months in the making, the two rivals finally reunite to fight over a surprise chance at the hardcore championship. With such an honor on the line, the two have no room for their usual banter, as they subsequently gain a new understanding about their roles in the world of wrestling: Yona the villain, and Renee the hero.
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Last edited by Cleomori on Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:51 am; edited 18 times in total

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Yona "The Wicked Queen of AFW" Giovanni Empty Season 3: "Watch The Throne" Arc

Post by Cleomori Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:50 pm

Matches (AFW Record)
W - 17 | L - 8
︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶
[ N/A ]
1. Avalanche 2023: Hardcore Title Match - Jack the Ripper (C) vs Yona Giovanni
https://www.afwrpg.com/t22851-avalanche-2023-hardcore-title-match-jack-the-ripper-c-vs-yona-giovani-hardcore-match
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
After months of hard work and determination, throughout all the heartbreak and victories, Yona has finally reached the position to finally face a champion. Though, the road to stardom is far more difficult than she imagined, having to fight against another powerful opponent in the form of the Hardcore Champion, Jack the Ripper. By the end, Yona manages to claim the title by the skin of her teeth, and complete part of her goal, even if it wasn't in the way she expected.
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙
"Stay Away From My Girl!" (Prologue to Renee Steinhauser vs Phoebe Vermillion)
https://www.afwrpg.com/t22960-stay-away-from-my-girl-prologue-to-renee-steinhauser-vs-phoebe-vermillion#580308
═════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ═════
Yona, filled with anxiety and apprehension, desperately attempts to prevent Phoebe from engaging in a fierce confrontation with Renee, fearing that the outcome would result in a humiliating defeat and immense embarrassment. As fate would have it, though, an unexpected encounter at a local café brings the three individuals face-to-face. The tension immediately escalates, igniting a fiery altercation between Yona and Renee, a scenario that has become all too familiar and predictable for these two adversaries.
⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Last edited by Cleomori on Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:18 am; edited 7 times in total

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Yona "The Wicked Queen of AFW" Giovanni Empty Season 4: "The Off-Season" Arc

Post by Cleomori Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:43 pm

Matches (AFW Record)
W - 17 | L - 8
︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶
Yona "The Wicked Queen of AFW" Giovanni Cleo_f13

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Yona "The Wicked Queen of AFW" Giovanni Empty Re: Yona "The Wicked Queen of AFW" Giovanni

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down