Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 175 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 173 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

"Stay Away From My Girl!" (Prologue to Renee Steinhauser vs Phoebe Vermillion)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"Stay Away From My Girl!" (Prologue to Renee Steinhauser vs Phoebe Vermillion) Empty "Stay Away From My Girl!" (Prologue to Renee Steinhauser vs Phoebe Vermillion)

Post by Cleomori Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:57 am

[ Act I: Night Before The Match ]
══════════ ★ • ☾ • ★ ══════════

-   Yona had no idea what had possessed Phoebe to challenge her rival to a match; for the past few days, she had been trying to convince her girlfriend to drop it, but no matter what she said, the blonde sweetheart was fully committed to taking the woman head on.
Of course, out of love, she wanted to support her and respect her wishes, but with Renee it was a different story. She knew deep in her heart that Phoebe didn't stand a chance against her. Hell, she already gave Yona enough of a challenge last time they fought, she couldn't imagine what would happen if Phoebe had to deal with every single brutal attack she took.
-   The brunette knew her girlfriend was far too fragile to handle things that The Renegade would throw at her. That's why, late in the night, she called up Phoebe a day before her match, hoping for them to talk at a nearby café.
-   Lucky for her, Phoebe was still willing to listen to her doubts and pleads, so an hour later, the two would meet up at one of the booths—a level of awkwardness between the two. They still haven't had the time to fully talk about their relationship. It wasn't something they liked to address. It was more likely that they'd kiss and cuddle before broaching the topic of how their pact came to be.
"Babe, you really need to drop that match with Renee! I already kicked her ass enough for the both of us! Why waste more energy on her?"

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

"Stay Away From My Girl!" (Prologue to Renee Steinhauser vs Phoebe Vermillion) Empty Re: "Stay Away From My Girl!" (Prologue to Renee Steinhauser vs Phoebe Vermillion)

Post by Cleomori Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:13 am

"But Yonabun! You're missing the point..! She won't stop coming after you; she even came to AFW just to make these stupid accusations about you!" Phoebe groaned, slamming her hands on the table.
"As they say, any publicity is good publicity. She can talk all she wants, but that isn't going to get her anywhere but a psych ward," Yona joked, a hesitant smile on her face; the heel, for once in her life, trying to avoid angering someone—at least, any further.
"Hhh.. I could always sue her for all she's got."
"As funny as it would be to see her go bankrupt, I can't promote a rivalry if my rival is too busy getting sued!"
"This isn't about the publicity.. It's about the way people see you.."
"That doesn't mean shit to me, I only care what you think about me.. I mean, you loved me from the start—that's crazy.."
"Am I crazy for loving you? Or are you crazy for loving me back?"
"Depends.. Are you still going to fight Renee?"
"Absolutely."
"Babe!?"
"Ahaha! I'm sorry—I'm sorry! Your reaction was so cute though!"
"Grr.. Like Hell I'll let you fight her. Don't play with me, rich girl. I might have to eat you out if you step out of line." Yona joked, inching closer to Phoebe for a kiss.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

"Stay Away From My Girl!" (Prologue to Renee Steinhauser vs Phoebe Vermillion) Empty Re: "Stay Away From My Girl!" (Prologue to Renee Steinhauser vs Phoebe Vermillion)

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:21 am

Renegade would be walking along the sidewalk, making her way towards the gym. She was gonna do a minor workout to prepare herself for a match against Phoebe. It seemed like this was a bit overkill since her opponent is pretty weak against Renegade but she is also gonna have to fight off Yona, who is of course gonna accompany Phoebe ringside.

While she was walking to the gym, Renegade passed by a cafe where she spotted the two out of the corner of her eye. She stopped and turned to see if it’s actually then. Her assumptions were correct as Renegade spotted them looking to kiss. Renegade then got a little mischievous as she opened the door and looked at the two.

“Yo. There’s children in this store. Let’s not show them the birds and the bees right now when they’re young.”

Renegade then laughed before continuing her way to walking to the gym. She had a good chuckle as she’d use that as a motivator to work harder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:39 am

Yona, caught off guard by Renegade's interruption, blinked in surprise as the mischievous wrestler opened the door to the café. The sight of Renegade addressing Phoebe and her with a teasing remark absolutely got under her skin. She didn't expect Renee to have come out of nowhere, and she didn't want Phoebe to even have to come face to face with her. In an act of pure aggression, she lightly pressed Phoebe down on the couch, trying to avoid hurting her, as she ran over to catch up with Renee.
"I want you to stay the fuck away from my girlfriend. Mess with me all you want, but keep Phoebe out of this. I'm not going to let you two fight!"

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:42 am

Renee turned around and saw and heard Yona threatening her. She was taken aback as Yona was threatening her.

“Excuse me? You’re wanting me to stay away from her? I mean, it’s her fault she thought it would be a great idea to come and face me in a match. I think you should aim your anger towards her. But you know the last time you let your anger out on someone.”
ReneeCockyUndercard
ReneeCockyUndercard

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:49 am

Yona's eyes narrowed as she listened to Renee's retort. The tension in the air thickened, and Yona's expression grew more serious. There was no way in Hell she mentioned her bother to try and fuck with her. Renee's words hit a nerve, to say the least. She looked like she was going to burst from pure anger—if only she could hit Renee outside of the ring and not be arrested.
"You think you're shit? You're far beneath me now, fucking scum. I'm the hardcore champion, so you should start kissing my ass before I stomp on what little bit of a career you have left."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Alternative Answer:

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:53 am

Renegade laughed at Yona before scoffing at her and getting all snooty. She knew that Yona would rub her victory in her face as well as the title she won. However, Yona didn’t know that Renegade is also a champion as well. A little bit underrated but still a title.

“And if you haven’t noticed as well, I’m the tag team champion. So you don’t have any leverage over me in championships. I can do whatever I want and if it’s kicking your little fling’s ass then so fucking be it.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:09 am

Yona's scoffed, completely unfazed by the fact that she was the champion.. of the tag team side of AFW.
"So? You needed someone else to help you get a championship. Someone who I happened to beat in a match before. You're lucky that I'm even allowing you to breathe in my presence. I should've knocked you out by now."

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:11 am

Yona had a point there. Her partner was the one who got the victory for the both of them. However, this wasn’t the point for their argument.

“Well what your girlfriend is doing is none of your business. She chose to challenge me, not knowing how better a wrestler I am against her. She made this match, now she’ll lie on the mat when I pin her for the three count.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:19 am

"Fucking touch her, and I'll get in the ring myself and kick your ass," She barked, getting up in Renee's face, and letting her scarlet eyes stare down on Renee's soul.
She wasn't messing around anymore like she used to before getting her title. She wasn't going to let her reputation be soiled, and now that she had power in the promotion, she'd let it be known to everyone that the rightful queen has claimed her throne, and that no one could challenge her might.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next