Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

"Stay Away From My Girl!" (Prologue to Renee Steinhauser vs Phoebe Vermillion)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"Stay Away From My Girl!" (Prologue to Renee Steinhauser vs Phoebe Vermillion) - Page 2 Empty Re: "Stay Away From My Girl!" (Prologue to Renee Steinhauser vs Phoebe Vermillion)

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:23 am

Renegade would then grab the collar of Yona’s outfit as she pulled her closer. She then stared in the eyes of an angry Yona as she could only smile at her.

“I’d like to see you try and stop this match from happening, Jeffery Dahmer.”

Back to top Go down

"Stay Away From My Girl!" (Prologue to Renee Steinhauser vs Phoebe Vermillion) - Page 2 Empty Re: "Stay Away From My Girl!" (Prologue to Renee Steinhauser vs Phoebe Vermillion)

Post by Cleomori Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:29 am

Yona, though taken aback by Renegade's sudden attack, didn't allow herself to be intimidated. She maintained her composure and met Renegade's stare with a stern gaze, and a short silence.
"Yeah, I eat her ass in bed. More than you do for your own girlfriend. Take one step closer to me and this stage is going to turn to round 4 real quick."

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:30 am

Renegade decided to have round 4 happen at another time. She backed up but continued talking to Yona while she was backing up.

“You do whatever you do with your girlfriend. But once she steps into the ring with me, I’ll make sure she regrets picking me as an opponent.”

Renegade then walked backwards, still looking at Yona. She would bump into someone walking by, apologizing to them, before turning back to look at Yona

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:53 am

"pfft.. pathetic," Yona told herself, walking away from her, fully prepared to make sure Phoebe can't make it to the match. She'd rather have her miss her shot at Renee than have her be humiliated and used as a weapon against her.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:05 pm

Renegade would be at the gym now, working out for her proposed match with Phoebe. As she was working out, she could hear Phoebe talking with Yona about her still wanting to face Renee in that match she challenge Renee in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleomori Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:19 pm

Yona and Phoebe bickered, unaware of Renee stumbling in on their conversation. It had only been a day later, and fate brought the three together—a cruel attempt to tear everyone in the situation apart. Yona had kept her girlfriend all night training her to stand a chance against her rival, but it was no use; she had potential to be a great acrobatic in the ring, but when it came to raw strength, she didn't have much of it to offer. Yona didn't blame her too much, knowing it came with time, considering she, herself, used to be in the same situation.
The only difference was that she was forced to get stronger so that she could actually stand a chance against opponents that were stronger and faster than her—that would show her no mercy. She damn knew Renee wouldn't. However, morning would come, and Phoebe only managed to land a few hits on the Hardcore Champion. Many would call it impressive, but the brunette knew her status in the promotion; she clearly took some losses from time to time, and wouldn't always look good doing so, but she came back from it a stronger person. It made her consider just giving up on her lover, who was laid out on the canvas, covered in bruises, and red marks.
She could barely even breathe; the two working relentlessly without a single break. Perhaps, if she let Phoebe fuck around and find out, she'd grow from the experience like she did, and, to an extent, there was no shame in having someone stronger than you, long as you worked to overcome them someday. At least, that was Yona's mindset after taking quite enough beatdowns from clear-cut stronger women such as Carol, Speranza, and the enemy herself, Renee. It was a weird feeling, that maybe she had matured slightly through seeing how her legacy has impacted people in her life, mainly for the better. She actually had little girls that adored her, and peers that respected (and feared) her.
She had no time to feel some petty revenge for someone she hadn't seen in almost a year (Mashiro) or has, frankly, been out of the game for a while (Taraab). With a sigh, Yona resigned, helping Phoebe back up, and bringing the both of them over to a nearby bench.
The blonde sweetheart placed her head on Yona's shoulder; the heel's heart spewing out sparks of love. She smiled slightly, her cheeks reddening. She loved her, but for the betterment of both of them, she had to let whatever happens happen. If Phoebe won, she'd be proud and happy for her, but if she lost, she'd always be there to support her.

Cleomori

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:32 pm

END

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2