by TheLoneWanderer Today at 1:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 1:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Yesterday at 7:11 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 178 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 175 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Lobo, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On Empty Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On

Post by Deus001 Sun Oct 08, 2023 1:44 pm

Match Rules - Standard

Rina was getting setup for her next match here in Tension, facing another person making their debut. A newcomer by the name of Dogami, anything else was unknown about him there for the yellow wonder. Not that it would deter her from giving her best in this match, just like she did against Yuki!.........Okay people would say it wasn't all that impressive but that wasn't something that Rina was aware of at the very least. The yellow wonder would hop about in her locker room, bouncing about and getting herself ready and when the stage hand told her it was time?

Well Rina bounded out her locker room, jogging down towards the curtains as she hummed to herself. She was gonna show what she could do here tonight! The yellow wonder's theme song known as Double Lariat would start to play there. Rina would then spin out the curtains to embody the song there and got a loud applause from the fans there and skipped her way down the ramp........

And almost tripped up again. Rina recovered there though and managed to actually get into the ring in a convincing manner, she'd climb up a corner and wave to everyone that she could see before standing back down and waiting for her opponent to enter for tonight's bout.

Back to top Go down

Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On Empty Re: Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On

Post by Whitecrow233 Sun Oct 08, 2023 4:50 pm

In a locker room a young man was resting, anxiously waiting to the match to begin. Between heavy breaths and shaking legs he had found a little distraction to forget where he was, and just when he was feeling better he heard his cue to enter, Dogami gave one last sigh before moving to the courtains, at least the song he choosed was accepted by his manager, this gave him a little relief.

Entrance theme
Spoiler:

Dogami was wearing his usual pants, he didn't know much about wrestling outfits.

With the hands on his pockets he began walking towards the ring, when a million thoughts ran through his head.
"Did I take the right desition?"
"Why is it called tension?"
"Do they sell cheeseburguers here?"
"Will the nurse be a cutie? I wanna know"
"I hope the tickets weren't too expensive"
"I must do my best and give a good show".
But his kind of toughts would be silenced when Dogami noticdd that the people on the audience were watching him his every move, Dogami waved at them and continued his trip.
With his hands still on his pockets he jumped over the ropes, he was never a fan of entering between them, Dogami's serious face changed into a confused one when he saw that his match was a small girl, after thinking a little his face changed again, this tine, he had a gentle expression.

"Well kid, let's make this fun shall we?".
Whitecrow233
Whitecrow233

Back to top Go down

Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On Empty Re: Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On

Post by Deus001 Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:48 pm

Rina wouldn't have long to wait at least for her opponent, the yellow wonder was stepping about from side to side in her corner there as her opponent made his way down the ring. He seemed like quite the business there with his impressive build and tall height, no nonsense too if his expression was anything to go by. No matter Rina was gonna give it her all!

"Lets have a good match buddy!" Rina would exclaim as the ref would check both her and Dogami and pat them down, before then making to ring the bell. Once the bell rang it was go time! Rina would start to dart forward......only to then trip over her own feet and crash down on the mat there as her clumsy nature quickly showed itself there at the start.

Still the crowd cheered in amazement, no doubt they were thinking that Rina was a cunning strategist but her clumsy fall was totally genuine! And she was wide open for an attack here!

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitecrow233 Wed Oct 18, 2023 10:37 am

Dogami was glad to see his opponent's sport spirit, it was a good start.
The bell rang and Dogami quickly moved towards Rina, but much to Dogami's surprise she was.. On the floor? "Did... did she just fell?" Dogami was shocked, it was hard to understand, she was completely open for an attack, it looked like she was asking for it, so Dogami did what he thought was the best desition... He grabbed her by the shoulders and gently made her stand up again.

But this wasn't just an act of chivalry, Dogami thought that if this was a type of strategy of hers, (which the crowd's cheers made him believe) he should feel for himself it as soon as posible to think for a possible counter.
Whitecrow233
Whitecrow233

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Oct 22, 2023 3:20 pm

Well say what you want about Rina, she always gave it a good go. Even if it was just tripping over her own feet right out the gate, sometimes she swore she needed new boots or something like that. The crowd hollered at the sight and no doubt perhaps imagining the yellow wonder as a cunning strategist or a comedy expert, still Dogami was on the yellow wonder there. Not attacking her but rather........helping her?

This confused even Rina there, who was expecting there to be an attack. The yellow wonder blinked twice there and tilted her head. Well that was a bit jarring, but Rina's wrestling instincts were telling her to try and do.........something. Rina would then enter into a wrestling stance and give a war cry and attempt to knife edge chop at Matt's chest......which in her case was more of a slap than anything else but it was the thought that counted!

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitecrow233 Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:43 am

Dogami was standing still, expectant of the girl's next move. He noticed how she didn't expect help from him, which was a good signal, it meant he had dodged a troublesome move, next thing he knew, he had been... slapped in the chest, but only so slightly he could barely even feel it.
Dogami felt a little insulted.
"She...she's toying with me, She doesn't think I'm worth her time and effort!". that was the thought that made him take action, so Dogami would swiftly grab her by the waist and throw her up in the air. "Is this good enough for you?" He quickly realised that this wasn't a very good idea but the action was already taken.
Whitecrow233
Whitecrow233

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:51 am

Rina knew that she was likely going to be facing an uphill battle in this one against Dogami, but she was nothing if not determined to try her best! The yellow wonder could feel her hand smack against his muscled chest and thought that must have done something, only to have her attack seemingly not register all that well. Rina would glance her head upwards to see that Dogami was getting his attack ready! Rina would give a loud yelp of surprise as she was hefted into the air by him effortlessly.

This clearly showcased the difference in body strength here compared between the two, Rina would get tossed upwards above Dogami's head and then crash and burn a couple of feet to his left side. Then after the impact the yellow wonder would stagger to her knees in a crouched position..........Then slump down into a post of supplication as she lightly groaned with the wind taken out of her sails!

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitecrow233 Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:26 pm

Dogami observed the girl fly over the ring and land on his left side, where the yellow wonder was out of breath and in a submissive position, he felt guilty for harming a girl that was giving her best. So to cheer himself up he decided to grab her once more and force her to stay on her two feet again.
"Hey, you're doing great!". Dogami's words tried to be humble.
But his body still carved for an actual fight!
Whitecrow233
Whitecrow233

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Nov 08, 2023 1:09 pm

Rina was no stranger to moving about in the ring, she was after all an agile gal that could move and was in great shape. It was another thing to be tossed around like a ragdoll and the yellow wonder was just getting to know that now! Still Rina was no doubt attempting to scramble an idea, only for Dogami to take the initiative there and head on over to the yellow wonder. And gave her a hefting up!

Rina let out a cute yelp and stumbled a bit as she got back up to a vertical position there, her arms out as she heard Dogami's words telling her to keep going more or less. Rina would look at him there and blink a few times, before giving a nod and then suddenly attempting to wrap her hands around Dogami's neck and try to leap down and yank him into a jaw breaker drop to rock his noggin!

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitecrow233 Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:58 am

The underground expert was finally experiencing the young woman's fierce action, which he was grateful for. He had to admit that the attempt of jaw breaker did catch him off guard, but the yellow wonder's weight wasn't enough for him to fully fall to the ground, instead he only fell to his knees, but the reason he took the attack was because now she was in the perfect position to be grabbed once more, but now she would be thrown away by a suplex.
Whitecrow233
Whitecrow233

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next