by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Good, The Bad, and the Champ

3 posters

Go down

The Good, The Bad, and the Champ Empty The Good, The Bad, and the Champ

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:49 pm

The night had been long, with a stacked card filled with enough talent to make even the most skeptical fan salivate. Maria had been backstage the entire time, her gray eyes taking in every move, every slam and every promo without so much as a single word from her. The glinting gold of both the Aztec Championship and Rising Star Championship glinted in the dim light, with each belt draped over one shoulder. How she had managed to keep a hold on not one but TWO prized belts for this long still stumped even the most hardcore of fans. But here she was.....tired and patched up with medical tape after countless defenses and ambushes.

She was going to keep or lose these belts on her terms....starting tonight.

Taking a microphone from the attendant, she waited for her music to blare out before slowly walking onto the stage, a bit more serious and less jubilant than her usual self. She gave the crowd a minute to cheer before she began to speak.

"AFW is many things to many people....but what I see...is a bright symbol of the future of this business. Young men and women who give me hope that the legacy of this sport will live on for decades to come, even when I inevitably retire." she began, taking a moment to breathe, "In my time, I have noticed a particular young woman who has the drive, the skill, and the wit to compete for this Rising Star Championship at SUmmer Splash.

YUKI MORISHIGE!

The Good, The Bad, and the Champ WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

The Good, The Bad, and the Champ Empty Re: The Good, The Bad, and the Champ

Post by threedee Tue Sep 05, 2023 1:07 pm

With expert timing from the sound team, a driving guitar rift sounded through the arena, heralding the arrival of the very woman that Maria had picked out. With a heavy blast of percussion and bass as her theme song truly kicked in, Yuki Morishige exploded onto the stage, both her eyes and her bright grin impossibly wide as she raises her arm in a cheer, mic in her hand! She had forgone her usual wrestling attire, seeing as she wasn't scheduled to fight tonight- Instead, with a pair of ratty jeans hugging her legs, and a simple t-shirt with the phrase 'NO DREAM' emblazoned on the front, she gave off an air of casual youthfulness- In stark contrast to the weathered champion standing in the ring. She gives one last glance around the arena, letting out a content sigh, before she skips down the ramp and slides into the ring. There she is, standing toe-to-toe with Maria Castillo- One of the women that inspired her to even lace up a pair of boots in the first place.

This is perfect... she thinks, as she raises the mic to her lips...

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Sep 28, 2023 7:04 am

"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!"

Came a sudden voice, before Hiromi, Yuki's recent opponent at the Cyber Sunday ppv, came stomping out onto the ramp, the former idol clad in her skirt and shirt and tie attire, heavy wrestling boots stomping on the steel ramp as she came down, looking well and truly pissed off, screaming into the microphone.

"Nuh uh! No way! I call bullshit! I fought just as hard as this tramp did to get here, she didn't even *BEAT* me in our last match!, I deserve that title shot, not her!"

She screamed, glaring daggers at Yuki, clearly still holding a grudge from their last bout!

Back to top Go down

Post by threedee Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:18 pm

Oh you've got to be kidding.

Before Yuki could even breathe into the mic, she was interrupted by the furious shouts of her rival. She whipped her head to the ramp... And almost immediately groaned and planted her palm into her face, letting out an aggravated curse under her breath. That peppy smile of hers was wiped off her face, instead replaced by rather uncharacteristic anger as she stepped forward and planted a foot on the ropes, staring down daggers at the former idol!

"Hey, you didn't beat me either, don't you try and pretend like you did! I'm not about to let you fuck this up for me, you little brat!"

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Oct 14, 2023 4:44 pm

Maria was more than a little surprised upon being interrupted not once but TWICE. At least she knew Yuki, but this was not an outcome she could have forseen. The champ took a step back, glancing from one girl to the other and hearing out their claims.

"Well then...if that's the case," Maria began, smiling under her mask, "Then I suppose I have no recourse than to fight....both of you."

The crowd erupted in cheers, forcing her to raise her voice, "I'll put my championship on the line against you BOTH at the pay-per-view...in a triple threat match!"

The Good, The Bad, and the Champ WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:30 am

Hiromi had bristled in fury as Yuki spoke, pointing out the truth that, well, neither of them had actually won that tables match.

Before she could speak though, the former idol was interrupted by the champion Maria...who, surprisingly, went along with things well, taking them in stride and offering Hiromi a title opportunity as well!

Glaring at Yuki, Maria rolled under the ropes and entered the ring, moving away from her younger rival while looking at Maria, the eldest veteran in the ring, and raised her microphone up to her lips.

"Good, that would be great. Glad to see at least one person realizes my worth...but..." She looked over at Yuki again with a glare.

"What if I just get rid of one you bitches here tonight, so that it can be one on one?"

Back to top Go down

Post by threedee Fri Dec 15, 2023 6:56 pm

"Wait, huh--?" Yuki's eyes widened slightly as she turned her head to Maria- Was she really suggesting a triple threat match? While she's hurt? The punk stood gobsmacked for a moment, struck by just how quickly things have turned on their head here tonight, only to be snapped out of her trance as Hiromi bumped her shoulder to stare the luchadora down. Letting out a scoff of annoyance, Yuki reached a hand for Hiromi's shoulder, tugging on it harshly to get in-between the two women.

"Yeah, fat chance- If you're gonna inject yourself into our business, then I'm gonna make damn sure you don't pull some shit. Now watch yourself."

The rookie punk glared daggers at her meddlesome rival as she seethed for a moment, before finally taking a deep breath and looking to Maria, her brow stitched in concern. "Hey, are you sure you want this? It's totally up to you, but... Y'know, you are working hurt here..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down