Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Yuki Morishige and Maria Castillo - Minor Threat

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Yuki Morishige and Maria Castillo - Minor Threat Empty Yuki Morishige and Maria Castillo - Minor Threat

Post by threedee Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:46 pm

OhholyshitthatsreallyherohmygodshesrealAHHHHHH--!

Yuki wasn't expecting for this to be how her day goes- She came to the Friction gym prepared for a simple routine workout, with her slightly torn yoga pants and a simple black tanktop, her hair all tied up. But that was completely thrown out the window once she saw the only other people in the room were a girl she didn't recognize...

And La Parca herself, Maria Castillo.

Her heart skipped a beat and she quickly ducked back out of the gym before they could spot her, leaving her to peer around the side and quietly watch from afar. She took a few deep breaths and looked away, bringing her hands together and trying to collect herself...

["Okay Yuki, caaaalm, calm... Let's think about this rationally alright? There's no reason to be weird about this, she's just a coworker, like anyone else here. It's noooot a big--"]

["... Wait oh my god I can wrestle her! I can actually wrestle her, this RULES-- Okay, wait, no, no, getting carried away again, just..."]

Yuki buries her face in her hands and growls softly, overwhelmed and mind positively buzzing with excitement.

["... Wrestling her isn't a bad idea, actually... Could definitely make a statement... Actually yeah, this is exactly the kinda oppor- opp- oppaa... chance, the kinda chance I need!"] She ignores her stutter and bangs her fist into her hand, a grin on her face as she comes to a decision! ["Alright Yuki, just play it cooool..."]

With another deep breath- And another two for good measure- She strides into the gym confidently, heading right for the ring!

Back to top Go down

Yuki Morishige and Maria Castillo - Minor Threat Empty Re: Yuki Morishige and Maria Castillo - Minor Threat

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:43 pm

"All right...." Maria breathed heavily, reaching up to try and brush back her hair, even going so far as to readjust the ponytail as she let the other woman stand "Not a bad start. Make sure to go through your reps...keep stretching too. Otherwise you'll find it a bit hard to pull off those high flying maneuvers."

The door opening behind her momentarily distracted the veteran, causing her to look back, but she gave Yuki a nod of acknowledgement before finishing her wrap up talk. She waved off her student, taking a towel before slumping in the corner a bit. It was clear the woman was a bit tired from her match, bit a water and dry off would solve that no problem....

Yuki Morishige and Maria Castillo - Minor Threat WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Yuki Morishige and Maria Castillo - Minor Threat Empty Re: Yuki Morishige and Maria Castillo - Minor Threat

Post by threedee Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:03 pm

Gahhh, she looks so cute like that... Focus Yuki, focus.

Yuki offers a nod back to Maria as she walked over, and hopped on up the apron, leaning over the ropes as the vet settled down in the corner. She flashed a small smile- Trying her best to act casual and not betray how giddy she felt on the inside.

"Seems like you've been working hard, huh?"

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:43 pm

Maria was busy wiping her sweat off in the corner when the voice reached her ears. Straightening a bit, she turned around and spotted the newcomer. She had heard that AFW had gone on a bit of a signing spree. Leaning against the top rope, she gave Yuki a small smile behind her mask, "Si senorita....Seems that AFW needs some experienced veterans to train up the new faces....and you are?"

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by threedee Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:52 pm

Alright, remember what we thought about, Yuki- Be bold, be confident!

Yuki kept a straight face as her inner voice hyped her up, flashing a small, self-assured smirk as she reached out a hand to the resting luchadora, before speaking up in her usual bright and cheery voice. "Yuki Morishige! Your--"

A small pause. Don't say biggest fan, don't say biggest fan, don't say biggest fan...

"... Next Rookie of the Year." Phew. With a mental sigh of relief, she flashes a warm, toothy grin to Maria. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss La Parca."

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:30 pm

Maria saw all the little emotions flashing over Yuki's face in a variable montage, before finally settling on that smirk. Chuckling, the veteran extended her own palm, grasping it firmly to give the newcomer a small shake.

"Rookie of the Year is it?" she asked airily, cracking her neck a bit to relieve some of the tension there. She gave a small sigh, letting her athletic body droop slightly in the corner, "Bold words Miss Yuki. I hope you have the skill to back up the claims when you have your debut~"

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by threedee Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:44 pm

Yuki softly gulped, hoping Maria didn't see it in her throat as she shook her hand, that smile still firmly plastered on her face. At the vet's light challenge, she lets out a soft giggle- Slightly tense, but she stays grinning.

"I think you'll be pleasantly surprised- Hell, maybe I could show you what I got right now." Her eyes then narrow towards Maria, a small tilt of her head- "If you think you can take me, that is~"

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:50 pm

The remark made Maria's eyebrow raise even further behind her mask, her lips ticking upward in the smallest flash of a smile. So the girl had the drive and will to back up all that talk?

"I've just been through a rough training session as it is...and you expect me to accept such a reckless challenge from a newcomer?" she asked, straightening her back before that smile fully spread across her face, "Ah....why not? At least it'll be nice to not get jumped by an opponent this time!"

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by threedee Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:02 pm

The little punk gave a small nod, her face still adorning that smile of hers- Though Maria might noticed something in Yuki's eyes, a small flicker of excitement...

"Sweet! Let's go- And don't worry, I'll try not to get too crazy~" *With that, Yuki ducks under the ropes and enters the ring, bouncing on her feet and stretching her arms as she quickly moves over to stand opposite of the tired vet.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:11 pm

Their banter did put Maria at ease. Most of her attackers have been trying to permenantly erase her as a title contender in the roster. But at the very least, Yuki's reasonings for fighting her seemed to be mostly based on her obvious fangirling. It was legitimately a sweet thinf to watch, so she didn't feel that bad in having a go with the rookie.

I appreciate your modesty~" she chuckled, wiping the sweat from her hair, and maybe showing a little of the sheen from her wet locks

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next