Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Yuki Morishige and Maria Castillo - Minor Threat

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Yuki Morishige and Maria Castillo - Minor Threat - Page 2 Empty Re: Yuki Morishige and Maria Castillo - Minor Threat

Post by threedee Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:19 pm

Yuki couldn't help but let her teeth lightly bite down on her bottom lip- The image of Maria shimmering with sweat was so beautiful to her. Luckily though, the gesture could easily be interpreted as being hyped for the fight, as she lowers herself slightly into a grappling position, staring determined into Maria's eyes.

"Ready when you are~"

Back to top Go down

Yuki Morishige and Maria Castillo - Minor Threat - Page 2 Empty Re: Yuki Morishige and Maria Castillo - Minor Threat

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:29 pm

Maria wasn't about to let a good opportunity go to waste. Sauntering forward, she immediately went for the lockup with the punk, putting the pair face to mask. The older woman gave a small, warm, smile as she pushed and pulled to try and reposition her feet.

"All things considered, this is a warmer welcome to AFW than I received." she chuckled, trying to push Yuki into the ropes!

Yuki Morishige and Maria Castillo - Minor Threat - Page 2 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by threedee Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:38 pm

"Well, gotta show respect to the vets, right?" Yuki chimed as she graciously locked up with Maria- God she's really doing it, she's in a collar-and-elbow with Maria Castillo...!

Uuuunfortunately, she got lost in the rush of the feeling- And in staring into Maria's eyes- That she was pushed back against the ropes with very little effort. Her smile faulters slightly as she realizes what just happened, letting out a soft 'Oh-!' as she shook her head and tried to push Maria back!

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:47 pm

Maria had managed to push Yuki to the ropes with little issue, which in and of itself was enough to make the veteran give an inward sigh of relief. Ok...straightforward, just like she practiced. With a tug, she whipped Yuki to the opposite side of the ring, rushing after her so the pair met in the middle! With aa savage grin, she went into a slide looking to go under Yuki's guard!

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by threedee Sun Apr 09, 2023 5:52 pm

"Ah--!" Yuki's eyes widened as Maria suddenly pulled her forward and threw her to the ropes, leaving the punk to rebound off! As she did so, she noticed Maria moving to the center and sliding down... So in a split second decision, she leaped up, looking to keep her momentum up to rebound off the ropes a second time!

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:03 pm

The jumping rookie sailed CLEAN over Maria as she went into the slide. She popped one of her legs to transition her momentum into her previous sprint, bouncing off the ropes again and spinning on the spot! She brought her elbow around, looking to smack Yuki clean in the forehead with a spinning back elbow strike!

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by threedee Sun Apr 09, 2023 6:14 pm

Yuki tried to prepare herself for whatever Maria's next move could be as she turned to bounce off the ropes again, determined to catch the vet off-guard... So when Maria twirled and jutted her elbow out, Yuki instead ducked (which wasn't hard, thanks to her size) and lifted her arm up, hooking it around Maria's to try and trap it! Then she tries to swivel around to face the Reaper, before jumping up to wrap her arm around her head and bring her down for a firm DDT!

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:13 pm

Maria's sudden elbow attempt was painfully halted in it's tracks the moment Yuki snared her arm to lock it in position! Before the veteran had a moment to even process what was happening, an arm had wrapped itself around her head, with the full weight of the punk dragging the luchadora headfirst into the canvas! The impact sent a painful jolt through her body, laying out the woman with a hard grunt of pain!

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by threedee Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:34 pm

"Ha...!" Oh, that felt good- Nothing more satisfying than a perfect DDT. Yuki couldn't help but smirk as she sat up and gently patted the downed vet's back. "Sorry, hope that wasn't too rough- Ehhh I'm sure you can take it!" With a soft chuckle she rolled over and hopped to her feet, quickly reaching down to slip her hands under Maria's head and lift her up.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:35 pm

Maria felt the cool canvas beneath her as her body struggled to get up. Already the aches and pains of her training session were making themselves known, throbbing incessantly as her mind was reduced to a numbing haze. Her fingers scraped at the canvas, her arms quivering slightly as a hand slapped audibly at her back in a pat pat gesture.

The canvas shook underneath, as gently fingers snaked under the luchadora's jaw. With a firm pull, Maria's body was dragged up, with shaky legs planting themselves underneath her. It took a moment for Maria to rise, relying on her opponent as her arms hung at her side, too heavy to raise at the present moment.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next