Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:46 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto - Page 3 Empty Re: Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:41 am

The crowd had been loud and boisterous the whole of this young fight, cheering as if Nolan Ryan was taking the mound. There would be no no-hitters tonight, of course. Both of them had already landed more than one, between Ayane's punches and Trini's kicks.

That didn't mean that every would-be blow would land. Trini found her jab, meant to test her opponent's abs more substantially, was swiftly blocked, and Ayane retaliated with a jab of her own. Trini would respond in kind, using a hand to swat at Ayane's wrist and deflect the fist away from her belly. Trini saw an opportunity to show off some more technical skill and surprise Ayane, who obviously believed herself to be the queen of all things wrestling.

"Hey now, a billboard like that costs money, flower!" Grabbing onto Ayane's wrist, Trini would yank on it. She would try to maneuver herself behind Ayane and tuck Ayane's arm back underneath an armpit. Then, Trini's left leg would come around to curl around her foe's...with the intention of pulling Ayane into a quick abdominal stretch and making that belly burn!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto - Page 3 Empty Re: Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:37 am

Ayane could care less how big the loan was for Trini to afford a billboard, she wanted to punch her guts and see her crumble for daring to think she was allowed to touch her abs just because she did a workout video. Sadly her fist missed, she was never the best brawler and her arm was pulled back while Trini slipped around her to pull her into an abdominal stretch. Ayane was completely aware of what the plan was....And she hated it.

"Aarrggh! You vile american! You think you'll ruin my body this way!?" Ayane shouted through the pain shaking her head as she was stretched back, she felt her stomach muscles start to ache as they were slowly pulled back. Stretching her as she tightened her abs and attempted to resist. Refusing to give her the pleasure of being in pain for too long while she struggled to escape. She was close to snarling, but refused to do that and look like a wild animal when she was the pinnacle of greatness.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 28, 2023 5:21 pm

Trini transitioned smoothly from slugging it out to using one of her favorite submission holds, the abdominal stretch. She had made more than one little girl melt in the clutches of this hold before, and using it had proven to be a boon for her image—audiences liked to see a woman put on display the way the Empress was now, body stretched out and smooth, toned belly at maximum extension, and there was at least one poster being circulated around southern California record stores and dorm rooms of Trini putting a victim from up the coast in Santa Barbara in a particularly brutal rendition of it.

Trini replicated one of the most distinctive aspects of that poster now on Ayane: she chuckled softly and leaned in to press her lips against the Japanese woman's neck, taunting her with the act of the kiss and leaving a faint smudge of lipstick on the woman's fair skin. She slid her mouth up to Ayane's ear and whispered in her ear as she struggled. "Be careful, flower...tightening your abs when they're stretched out like that is a great way to get them wrecked, you get me?" she cooed, twisting her body as she did to stretch Ayane even further out in a way which should cause a nice, sharp jolt of abdominal pain!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue May 16, 2023 10:49 pm

Ayane's anger could only get hotter as the hold got tighter, a submission move used on her with the clear intent to make her a master of any submissions tap was enough to set the Earth ablaze. The ensuing anger at the submission being focused on her belly, the strongest core on the entire Eastern Hemisphere could cause the universe to melt. The way her abs stretched in the hold while it was put on display for the Americans to take in with their eyes was embarrassing, an embarrassing moment that she would make Trini pay for. If she needed any other reasons it was punctuated by Trini leaning in and giving Ayane's neck a kiss and whispering in her ear.

"Rrraaaggghh!" Ayane screamed, a mix of pain and anger exploded from her mouth so loudly you'd think she was possessed by a demon as the hold was extended. But instead of giving up Ayane would start to shake out pushing against the hold and moving her legs to prepare herself for her escape. She would tighten her core and start to straighten herself against Trini, getting just even enough that she could kick her leg to the side and turn away from her opponent after slipping away and try to bring her down with an arm drag.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 30, 2023 2:59 pm

The Japanese woman put on a fantastic show of whining and fussing while she was stuck in the excruciating abdominal stretch, something which would make for great material on Trini's next videotape. Trini only wished that she herself could get a good look at what was happening to her opponent's abs right now, as they were twisted in a direction which they could not normally extend in, pulling them as taut as possibly against Ayane's skin in a display of gorgeous agony.

Having left her mark on Ayane's neck, Trini still wasn't about to release her hold, not even when her opponent started roaring like a wild animal. She would have been glad to hold onto the ab stretch until she elicited a submission from Ayane, but the visitor had something else in mind. She kept on straining against the hold, doing more and more damage to her own abs but managing to slowly fight into a position where Trini's hold was not locked in. When she made it there, Ayane grabbed onto Trini's arm, swept a leg back...and, with a gasp, Trini went tumbling down onto the canvas with her arm captured in her opponent's clutches! "Kguh!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jun 11, 2023 12:17 am

Ayane had finally freed herself from the ghastly commoner's prison that was that infuriating stretch. The Empress would not be confined by someone like Trini and now that she was on the floor Ayane was prepared to make her pay for it. Her foot came up and stomped on Trini's abs while keeping the arm close and starting to sit down down. Once she was down she would bend the arm back and start to bend it in a armbar. Holding the arm close to her chest while her legs would cross against Trini's chest to bend her arm and give Trini something else.

"Kiss a Empress without permission usually comes with great consequences, be thankful the worst thing that will happen to you is a broken arm." Ayane said bending the arm back and even raising her leg and trying to stomp on Trini's abs again. "Disgusting american! I'll make sure they never want to look at you again after I'm done." Ayane said trying to enjoy any sounds of pain or screaming she had.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 19, 2023 1:59 am

Trini wasn't exactly feeling the spirit of friendly competition from the Empress right now. The woman didn't come down onto the canvas with her, nor did she wait for her to get up or even drag her to her feet—instead, she stomped on Trini's abs, showing a brutal streak right out of The Warriors. As she felt her arm wrenched painfully outwards, tucked between Ayane's strong limbs and her pillowy chest, Trini couldn't help but feel a little bit of regret for coming out to play.

"Gaaah!" Trini gasped, clenching her teeth and grimacing as she tried to brace her arm in a way which could not be twisted so viciously. She wasn't sure if she could trust her opponent not to go ahead and break it! "Guuyah!"

The Empress was stomping on her abs, even in this position! She didn't get a lot of power behind it, but Trini did not need that sort of distraction right now. Starshine was fading fast in this armbar, and she needed to weasel her way out before it finished her! "Come on...can't we talk this out or something, flower...?" she joked, trying to make the best of a bad spot as she awaited an opening and gathered her strength.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jun 19, 2023 2:09 am

As everyone learned eventually, playing around with one as hostile as Ayane meant playing with fire. Trini had to learn it too, and judging by the way she reacted being stomped on, it finally dawned on her. The submission helped the point along with Ayane still dropping boots to the belly of Trini while Trini could only struggle and try to fight her way out, she kept up a brave face, hiding the fact that she realized she may have made a mistake with the Empress. For the first time she wasn't completely confident this would go well.

"Talk with you? The only talking I want to do is what comes after we're done here! Words you need to say to satisfy my ears after all the drivel I've been forced to hear." Ayane said pulling on the arm for a little longer, she wanted to neutralize one of the limbs and make her attack easier. Ayane tended to wear down limbs, until she could attack the abs unattended, the abs of Trini were the only thing Ayane would call special, if still inferior to hers and was the main course of Ayane's schemes in this match.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 19, 2023 2:40 am

Trini didn't really expect her opponent to let her go and talk over their differences. She hoped, somewhere in her heart, that she would find the soft spot in the Empress's prickly outer shell and at least get her to laugh. The Empress seemed determined to sink to new lows with every word out of her mouth, though! It was either a threat to break her arm or ruin her good looks, or something ridiculously overconfident and taunting, as if she had already won this fight and was ready to hear the California doll beg for mercy.

Trini's teasing when she had Ayane trapped in the abdominal stretch had been notably more gentle, even as she threatened to tear apart the muscle group that was clearly the Empress's pride and joy. The Japanese woman kept on stomping her tummy, obviously hungry for revenge, but that left an opening, as that leg should have been helping to pin Trini in place.

"Rrrg..." Trini groaned, and then, with all her strength, she would kick up with her legs, twisting her body towards Ayane. Her trapped arm burned in pain, her forearm still captured even as her elbow bent—but Trini would aim to free herself with a sudden, hard hammer fist right down into her foe's navel, crushing that belly between fist and canvas!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:57 am

Ayane had the arm locked in tight and was bending it as far back as she could to force the limb to give out. Trini was fighting to stop it from happening but couldn't get free until Ayane went for a kick where she pushed up and tried to get herself straight and lift Ayane's legs, though the hold was still locked on, creating a situation where was slightly elevated but still trying to bring her arm back down, and the rest of Trini with her. Trini resisted by throwing a punch down on Ayane's belly just when she was starting to get pull on the hold again.

"Ugggh!" Ayane groaned, her abs were still tight so the hold didn't break but she was struggling a bit more to hold her and she knew the hold wasn't going to last like this. She would try to let it go and roll through, potentially keeping the arm between her legs so she could drag Trini and keep her from being able to hit her from her new position.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next