by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Picture This

2 posters

Go down

Picture This Empty Picture This

Post by LARIATO Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:59 pm

Jeong Soo Yun had done wrestling photo shoots before, but this was her first with AFW, and that alone was enough to give her a gut feeling that something would be very different about this one.

Somewhat to her surprise, the set looked less like something tied to wrestling, and more like something she would’ve expected to see from a professional modeling agency. A sort of half-room had been constructed, white walls erected on three sides and a matching color on the floor. It had no ceiling, leaving room for one of their large lights overhead to help illuminate the space, while other lamps both large and small were posted to light the space as needed from just about any angle. She might not have even been able to guess that this shoot would be wrestling-themed if not for their instruction for her to wear her usual ring gear, as well as the poses they had her doing.

Jeong Soo Yun:

It began standard enough. Lots of bicep flexing and fighting poses, postures designed to put her muscle tone on display, and just as many giving the camera a nice look angle on her chest and backside, though Soo Yun gave no indication she minded. Several poses also involved a steel chair, which had been brought in as a wrestling-themed prop for some of her poses. Most of these were designed to focus on her long legs, sometimes with her standing beside it while stepping a foot onto the seat, other times with her sitting on the chair with her legs crossed.

After quite a while of listening to instructions and watching bright camera flashes flare up all around her, the photographer finally called for a break. As everyone scattered off, Soo Yun went to catch up with the photographer, sheepishly poking his shoulder from behind to get his attention.

“E-excuse me, sir. I-I just wanted to know, am…am I doing alright?” the Korean girl asked shyly while blushing fiercely. The man was clearly perplexed by this sudden change in her disposition. “Of course, you’re doing great! I’m not sure what’s got you acting so shy suddenly. You were a natural up there,” he said with a bright, reassuring smile, which brought a relieved smile to Soo Yun’s lips as well.

“While you’re here, I’ll go ahead and tell you about the next part. It’s gonna be a bit more…interactive, or cooperative,” he said, prompting a curious expression on Soo Yun’s face. “How do you mean?” she asked. The photographer explained, “We’ve got a Tension guy here too, he’s off doing the same thing you were just doing over in another room. When the break’s over, we’re gonna bring him in here, and we’re gonna have you two put some moves on each other. Don’t need to actually hurt each other, just get in position for the moves and hold the poses. Easy, right?”

“Oh, I…I think I can do that,” she replied bashfully. “I’m sure you can,” the man replied with a chuckle before turning to face another direction, where a man in his wrestling gear was walking right toward them.. “Ah, speak of the devil! I take it someone’s already told you what we’re doing, right?” the photographer asked, while Soo Yun turned and looked the same way, curious to find out who she’d be working with for the next part of this photoshoot.

Back to top Go down

Picture This Empty Re: Picture This

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:18 am

It was not undeniable that things were slow in AFW these days. However, things were about to pick up after Summer Splash PPV as always and the management were preparing for that by organizing some photoshoots for their wrestlers. Having not much to do in terms of wrestling, Daisuke was frustrated on the lack of matches but he figured he would do his part regardless to promote the brand as much as he could. Plus, he would also get to meet some new faces or old foes which could lead to some interesting conversations for sure. The first half of the event was spent in a solo photoshoot with flexing, posing and pictures with foreign objects which was pretty standard.

Daisuke:

The wrestling prince was also sporting his new wrestling attire, it was quite an upgrade from his old one and he was happy with the change too. However, he was told that the next part of the photoshoot was a co-operative event with wrestlers randomly paired with their colleagues for a interactive shoot. Daisuke was paired with Jeong Soo Yun who was a Friction wrestler and one that he had never met with or wrestled before. Daisuke was not looking forward to be put in holds by a Friction wrestler and there was some resentment towards that but he was going to go ahead with it.

He made his way towards the producer and Jeong who were waiting. "Yeah, I've been briefed already" he said before rolling his shoulders and taking a moment to stretch out. The producer would direct them to make their way towards the stage and briefed them on what they were supposed to do. The two would make their way to the stage for their first picture which was a staredown. Daisuke would walk up towards the Korean wrestler, puffing his chest against hers and butting heads a bit as he glared into her eyes for a perfect shot.

"You should be lucky to actually share the spotlight with me" he whispered. The next shot consisted of Daisuke locking in a sleeperhold. He grinned and moved behind her, looking to wrap his arm around her neck and lean onto her back for a mock sleeperhold. However, Daisuke would begin to tighten the hold bit by bit until it felt like he was actually trying to make her submit with it. The prouder took his pictures at first but did notice some struggling between the two.

The prince gritted his teeth, tightening his grip "Tap out!" he grunted making this a bit personal than it was supposed to be.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Jun 24, 2022 5:42 am

Soo Yun turned to look at Daisuke as he came over to join them. She had to admit he was quite handsome, enough so that it was pretty easy to tell why he was picked for something like this. Blushing slightly, she gave him a bashful wave and smile. “H-hey, it’s nice to meet–” she started to say, but was cut off as the producers started rushing them to the stage, getting right back to work.

The first pose seemed simple enough. Soo Yun went to stand toe to toe with Daisuke and looked up at him while resting her hands on her hips. The producer called out, “Let’s get a bit more intensity, mrs!” She barely heard him, however, because that was right when Daisuke said she should feel lucky to be doing this with him. Coincidentally, the expression of mixed surprise and dismay that came over her face right then worked perfectly for the shoot, and a series of bright flashes flared off to the side.

“Perfect! Now Daisuke, put her in a sleeper hold, please,” he said. The Korean girl turned to give her back to the man so he could apply the hold, which he did. But then his arm started to tighten against her neck, and Yun went from simply posing with her hands up on his arm to legitimately trying to pull down on it, while panic began to fill her eyes. Evidently the crew liked that look better than the simple pose, because the cameras started flashing a lot more once she started struggling. “Wh-what are you…?” she tried to ask, though his hold was making it difficult. Not knowing how far he was going to take it, she tapped his arm, hoping he’d let her go then.

Whenever he did, she’d take a moment to rub her neck and regain her breath. The producers, however, didn’t seem too worried about what had just happened, moving on to the next hold. “Alright, let’s keep it simple for this one too. Yun, put him in a side headlock.” Sighing, she’d move to do as told, putting an arm around the back of Daisuke’s head and neck to hold the side of his face right up and tight against the side of her breast. She held on just tight enough for the hold to look good for the pictures, but didn’t pour on the pressure as Daisuke had started doing. “I don’t know what that was all about, but I don’t want to hurt you. So would you mind toning it down a bit?” she asked, trying to keep quiet enough that only he would hear. But evidently the producer had heard too.

“Ooohh yeah, that’s good! Talking down to him all condescending like that will really enhance the shots here!” he said, causing Yun’s brow to twitch in irritation. She could tell Daisuke had an ego, and this guy making it seem like she was deliberately being condescending was sure to do her no favors in getting Daisuke to lighten up. If this kept up, she’d might have to resort to doing the same with her own holds just to defend herself…

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:04 pm

It was quite evident that Daisuke was unhappy at having to share this platform with Yun. In his mind, he wanted to do this alone being the famous personality that he was. Still, now that he was forced to do so, he was going to have his fun. After deliberately putting her in a sleeperhold for real, he forced her to submit in front of the camera just to stroke his ego. He grinned and released her but the producer also got what he wanted with the pair making for a really believable photograph.

Letting her go, Daisuke would back up a few steps while looking at the female. "Well that was easy" he would say shrugging his shoulders. Now that it was time for her to do the same, he suspected she was going to get some payback and he was ready to break out should she to do. When she was told to put him in a side headlock, it was surprising to see that she wouldn't put in force but warned him to watch himself which was overheard by the producer who seemed to like the hidden trash talk.

Daisuke's eyebrow twitched in annoyance, he felt that he was disrespected. "You? hurt me? Don't make me laugh" he whispered before finally being let go of. "Okay next, we want you to trap her in a bearhug. Nice and simple" he instructed the prince. Daisuke would nod and walk towards Yun, shaking his arms loose and getting ready.

Stepping in, he would wrap his arms around her waist tightly and lift her up just a bit and squeezing the life out of her as hard as he could in a legit bearhug submission. "Tap" he demanded.

Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down