Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 3 Bots

Mystery Dragon, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Smother Match - Collena Browne vs Newbie Nuo

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Smother Match - Collena Browne vs Newbie Nuo - Page 4 Empty Re: Smother Match - Collena Browne vs Newbie Nuo

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Tue May 24, 2022 2:05 pm

Once both of the wrestlers were standing, Collena saw Nuo charge at her. Collena charges back at Nuo and goes for a clothesline. Unfortunately she missed as Nuo went underneath her arms.

Collena was confused on what her opponent was trying to do. All of a sudden, she felt Nuo's arms wrap around her waist and the bottom half of her leotard being grabbed. Collena could feel Nuo giving her a wedgie, causing the leotard to dig more into Collena's ass cheeks than it was before. Unfortunately this also distracted Collena from Nuo's main plan being a German Suplex.

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Smother Match - Collena Browne vs Newbie Nuo - Page 4 Empty Re: Smother Match - Collena Browne vs Newbie Nuo

Post by Random_Username Tue May 24, 2022 11:47 pm

The crowd started to cheer as they got a view of Collena's ass, encouraging Nuo to slap it which she did just to entertain the crowd. After slapping her opponent's ass, she finally let go of Collena as she got back to her feet only to spin around and reach for her opponent's legs and placed them underneath her armpits.

Everyone knows what she was doing as she tried to turn around again, this time hoping to force Collena to roll on to her stomach. Once she rolled her opponent onto her stomach, she'll place her ass right on her back as she pulled her legs back. The crowd cheered with some calling out what submission hold it was as she would have Collena trapped into a painful Boston Crab!

Spoiler:
Random_Username
Random_Username

Back to top Go down

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:59 pm

After taking that German Suplex, Collena was left with her ass sticking up in the air. Collena squealed and moaned a bit from Nuo slapping her ass. "EEEK! OHH!"

After having her chocolate ass cheeks slapped, Collena's legs were trapped underneath Nuo's armpits and Collena was quickly flipped on her stomach. Collena immediately knew what was going to happen next, but she wasn't afraid in the slightest. Collena was now trapped in Nuo's Boston Crab, but the hold wasn't painful for her. Thanks to her incredible flexibility, she was about to take this opportunity to recover her strength and rest. "Ahh... no... stop..." Collena pretended to scream in pain in order to fool Nuo.

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by Random_Username Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:17 am

"You're like one of those stretchy toys!" Nuo commented on Collena's flexibility without realizing she wasn't doing as much as she was. Underestimating her opponent's flexibility which gave Collena time to recover her strength as she was taking her time underneath the tanned newbie.

"Had enough yet, I appreciate it if you letting me smother you after this." She smiled, taking her time before dropping Collena's legs onto the mat. Trying to roll her opponent on her back before sitting on her chest as her plump rear scooting back. Getting ready to end the match by smothering her opponent as she sat back and relax not knowing what might be coming for her.
Random_Username
Random_Username

Back to top Go down

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:58 pm

Collena continued to pretend that she was in pain from Nuo's Boston Crab, recovering a lot of her strength. Collena was then released and rolled on her back as she heard Nuo say she was going to smother the green haired girl. Collena felt Nuo sit on her chest on scoot her ass back closer to Collena's face. It was now time to fight back. "I don't think so!"

Collena quickly threw her legs up to catch Nuo's head in between them. Thanks to the strength she recovered, she was able to flip Nuo forward off her chest and have Nuo land on her back. Collena quickly followed up by laying on top of Nuo's chest facing her feet. She wrapped both her legs around Nuo's head again, bringing Nuo's head close to her chocolate ass. As a final touch, Collena crossed her ankles together as she had finished setting up the most deadliest, sexiest headscissors of them all. The Reverse Headscissors. And Collena wasn't even squeezing yet.

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by Random_Username Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:18 pm

The moment Nuo sat on Collena's face she suddenly faced resistance as her opponent sprang her legs in the air. Feeling Collena's legs wrapped around her head only to be launched into the mat as she flipped forward and landing on her back. "Guagh!" She yelped.

As she lay on her back, she tried to get up until Collena lay on top of her with their stomachs pressing each other. All the tanned newbie could see was her opponent's chocolate ass while feeling her legs wrapped around her head again this time choking her. She was now trapped in a reverse headscissors as her legs began to flail around, even thrusting her hips upwards to get Collena off. As she squirmed underneath Collena, she wasn't making any progress and what made it worse was her head being forced close to her opponent's ass!

"F-fuck..." She cursed, constantly stomping her feet against the ground. Leaning her head back and even placing both of her hands on her opponent's ass cheeks to try push it away from her!
Random_Username
Random_Username

Back to top Go down

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Tue Jun 14, 2022 9:43 pm

Even if Collena wasn't squeezing yet, there was no way for Nuo to move her head in between Collena's chocolate, thick thighs. Luckily for Nuo, she wasn't being smothered by Collena's ass. But soon, she'll wish she was.

Collena smiles with joy as she watched her trapped opponent squirm and buck underneath her. She knew that all this movement Nuo was doing was only wasting her energy. "Wow, you're really trying. Sorry to say, but you loss."

Collena slowly starts squeezing her legs, toying with her opponent. She starts off using only 10% of her strength to see how Nuo handles it.

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by Random_Username Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:39 am

Nuo made no progress, unable to get Collena off of her as she slowly felt her head being crushed between her legs. Didn't help that she was now out of breath after squirming underneath her opponent as she had to plan on a different approach. It wouldn't take long before she got one thing she had in mind and was probably the only thing she could do.

"I-I'm not... Done yet..." She moaned.

Soon the tanned newbie leaned her head back, trying to pull the bottom half of her body up in the air. Her legs attempting to reach for the Chocolate Maiden's head in an attempt to return the favor. If successful then the two would end up in between each other's legs as Nuo locked her ankles together to keep her legs shut.
Random_Username
Random_Username

Back to top Go down

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:18 pm

"I don't think so." This was Collena's favorite scissor hold. Of course she would be aware of a counter move like this. She easily pushed both of Nuo's legs back down with her hands and held them down. Now Collena was free to torture Nuo with no distractions.

"I think it's time to end this. But before I do, I gonna make you beg for it!" Collena continues squeezing Nuo's head using 20% of her strength. Collena was in her sexy, sadistic mode now. Knowing that the only way to win this match was to smother her opponent with her ass, Collena could torture Nuo as match as she wants.

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by Random_Username Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:32 am

Nuo was really having a bad time as her legs failed to counter Collena before being pushed down against the mat. Not to mention the Chocolate Maid slowly squeezing her legs even further whenever the newbie try to do something funny. She would feel herself struggling to breath while at the same time having her face stuffed in between her opponent's ass cheeks.

"I-I can still keep-" Before she would finish her sentence, her words just turned into muffling moans. Her legs continue stomping against the mat as she squirmed underneath her. Her hands moved and grab her opponent's chocolate ass knowing it won't do much.
Random_Username
Random_Username

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next