Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Smother Match - Collena Browne vs Newbie Nuo

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Smother Match - Collena Browne vs Newbie Nuo - Page 2 Empty Re: Smother Match - Collena Browne vs Newbie Nuo

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Mon May 09, 2022 1:44 pm

Collena was trapped in Nuo's headlock. She tried to escape but the headlock was very tight, and the side of Nuo's breast was smacking her face, which made it more distracting. She was forced and dragged to walk around the ring. Collena went along with the walk as trying to resist would only tire her out more.

Eventually, she was released. Only to be grabbed by the arm and thrown into the turnbuckle. She had no clue what Nuo was planning, but Collena was prepared to counter attack.

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Smother Match - Collena Browne vs Newbie Nuo - Page 2 Empty Re: Smother Match - Collena Browne vs Newbie Nuo

Post by Random_Username Mon May 09, 2022 4:31 pm

Nuo retreated back to the center of the ring, giving her space as she began running towards Collena. With her opponent cornered, she began sprinting towards her as she jumps in the air in an attempt to squish her opponent. Her body crashing against hers as their breasts mushroomed together as she grabbed onto the top ropes from both sides. Continuing to grind her body against Collena's, slowly squishing her in between with the turnbuckles.

After crushing her opponent against the ropes, she back away. Giving Collena space to see if she would collapse onto the mat to plan for her smother.
Random_Username
Random_Username

Back to top Go down

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Mon May 09, 2022 6:14 pm

Collena thought Nuo was going to slowly walk over towards her and smother her immediately. But she saw Nuo standing in the center of the ring and started charging at her. Collena's body just froze as she was unsure what to do, and got squished by Nuo's body slamming into her. It didn't stop there as Nuo continued grinding her body against Collena's, adding even more pain, and a little bit of arousal.

Once Nuo backed away, Collena looked like she was about to collapse. But Collena fought through the pain and was still standing. Although, she was using the ropes to help her a bit.

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by Random_Username Tue May 10, 2022 12:45 am

Collena was close to the mat, holding onto the ropes tightly to make herself not to fall. Left completely defenseless as Nuo turned around with her back facing her opponent. Wiggling her butt in front of Collena to taunt her as the crowd was entertained. Jumping in the air as she moved backwards, slamming her plump rear against Collena's stomach.

Her ass smacked against her opponent's stomach, hoping to wind her with enough force to finally have her collapsing onto the floor.
Random_Username
Random_Username

Back to top Go down

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Tue May 10, 2022 5:36 pm

Collena was slowly standing back up, using the ropes to help. Just as she was fully standing, she saw Nuo wiggle her ass in front of her. Her eyes opened wide as she knew what was coming next and she was completely defenseless to stop it.

Once again, Collena was hit hard by Nuo's ass slamming into her stomach, grinding against her, arousing Collena even more. This time, Collena collapsed onto to mat as she tries to catch her breath.

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by Random_Username Tue May 10, 2022 7:20 pm

Everything seem to be going as planned as Nuo managed to knock Collena off of her feet. Letting her opponent collapsing onto the mat as she began to plan for what everyone's been waiting for. As Collena fell, all she would see was possibly Nuo's plump rear in front of her as she wiggle it in front of her face.

"Sorry about this, I'm sure you'll handle it." She apologized before placing her butt on her opponent's face. Smothering her between her the crowd began to cheer as she smiled and wave at them.
Random_Username
Random_Username

Back to top Go down

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Tue May 10, 2022 7:35 pm

It was quite obvious what was going to happen next. Collena was in a weakened state trying to catch her breath. She could see Nuo wiggle her ass in front of her face. She could hear Nuo apologizing to her and sucked her teeth just Nuo's ass started smothering her. Collena had no choice but to "handle it."

Collena starts squirming around, figuring out a way to escape. She places both her hands on Nuo's ass cheeks and tries pushing Nuo's ass away from her face.

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by Random_Username Tue May 10, 2022 10:31 pm

Nuo rubbed her cheeks all over Collena's face, trying to close the gap to prevent any air coming through. Resting her arms over the tope ropes as she leaned back to the top turnbuckle. Taking her time to rest for a bit as Collena struggled to escape, grabbing her ass cheek which made her blushed for a bit. "Don't be so rough..."

It took a while till eventually she got out of the corner, getting off of Collena after being pushed off of her. Making her way to the center of the ring as she turned and face her opponent. Watching her opponent sitting in the corner as she gestured her to come at her using her index finger.
Random_Username
Random_Username

Back to top Go down

Post by KEYBLADEkid01 Tue May 10, 2022 11:10 pm

Collena continued to push Nuo's ass cheeks away from her face, opening the gap so she can breathe. Luckily for Collena, Nuo didn't seem to be taking things seriously at the moment, as pushing Nuo away was pretty easy. She was however, able to get a good feel of Nuo's ass cheeks. It was a really nice ass, one that can easily smother Collena good if she wasn't careful.

Eventually, Collena was able to push Nuo off of her. She slowly starts standing up and saw Nuo gesturing her to attack. Collena smiled as she starts charging at Nuo for a dropkick.

KEYBLADEkid01

Back to top Go down

Post by Random_Username Tue May 10, 2022 11:27 pm

Nuo didn't expect Collena to run up to her that quickly as she suddenly jumped in the air following up with a dropkick. Knocking her off to the ropes as Collena landed the kick right at her belly as she was send back. Soon she had her back on the ropes as her arms hang onto the top ropes, resting as she try to catch her breath.

Her chest heaving up and down as she was catching her breath. She was still shock from the drop kick as if she was somewhat stun, giving Collena an advantage.
Random_Username
Random_Username

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next