by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The fight begins! The Owens vs the Fonds.

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The fight begins! The Owens vs the Fonds. Empty The fight begins! The Owens vs the Fonds.

Post by Tarantulust Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:14 am

Match type: Hardcore style! No rules, with Hentai allowed!
Victory Conditions: Victory is achieved after one team is unable to continue with the battle.
Note: Both members of a team must be defeated in order for the other team to achieve victory. So long as another person is standing, the battle will continue.

---

I can’t believe we are actually humoring these moronic dimwitted bastards! I should have sent goons to their house and ripped every piece of furniture they had apart! Steal their jewelry and then have them wait until they got back! I’d like to see how smug that Shad bastard was after my guys broke his pretty little-

“Drake, will you shut up.”

The two Fond family members were getting changed in a private room. After the rough fight Kai had with Rebecca in the showering room, management had thought it would be best if the two teams were split up. It was a smart choice, especially if they wanted the explosively aggressive match everyone was looking forward to. The Owens couple had attacked the Fond's, and while the cold hearted family likely deserved it, the two cousin’s were looking to pay them back with quite a hefty amount of interest.

It was Shad Owens who wanted to have an official match, probably thinking his wife could pull one over on Kai and he could just sit back and watch. Issue was, Kai didn’t care to play along to his little game, and insisted that this be a two on two fight. There was bad blood between Drake and Shad as well as there was between Rebecca and Kai. If things were going to get settled, then it was easier to do so all at once. At least, that was Kai’s way of thinking.

“If you hadn’t been caught up in the fight, I could have handled that red headed temper tantrum right then in there.”

He snuck up on me! I wasn’t even going to fight him! Not yet, anyway. I figured we were just going to watch you two duke it out!

“That’s why we are doing it this way. Now, we can hit them hard with no misconceptions. You get your revenge on Shad, and I’ll finish what Rebecca tried to start. If things go well, maybe we can really teach them a lesson together.”

Drake only groaned in annoyance, but he knew she was right. This was the perfect opportunity to get back at the Owens. Heck, even Hentai was on the table! Neither of the Fond’s were overtly sexual, but they could tease just as well as anyone else. It might be fun to make them a total mess!

--

Entrance theme:
The speakers would erupt to life as the two figures emerged from the back room, each with a cold hearted grin on their faces. The crowd had seen them both in action, and they both received a sea of rage and jeers. Of course, they didn’t care. They were here on a mission, one given to them by their opponents themselves! The irony of it all was probably why they were smiling. Soon, the Owens legacy would be one tarnished and destroyed! All of it done by their own hands by making an enemy of the Fonds!

Drake Fond:
Kaiser Fond:

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

The fight begins! The Owens vs the Fonds. Empty Re: The fight begins! The Owens vs the Fonds.

Post by Valicon Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:07 am

When Shad had stepped in to stop the fight Rebecca had been downright furious.  This was the one thing you absolutely did not do to Rebecca, you let her finish fights on her own terms, in victory or defeat.  Thankfully Shad had a fool proof strategy for dealing with situations like that.  So immediately after they left that evening they stopped by a favorite shop of theirs and while Rebecca was fuming and trying to figure out how many different ways she could bust up that woman, Kai (they now knew their names thanks to a little digging of Shad) Shad himself would go find the fluffiest and cutest stuffed animal he could find (red pandas and bunnies being her personal favorites).  That calmed her down (always worked) and the next day they got a call from the main office saying they had a match and the rules there off.  

So here they were just after Kai and Drake made their entrance.  Now it was their turn to show these cousins that there was no substitute for the years of time they had spent building their relationship.  As the Music began to play Rebecca and Shad shared one last kiss before heading out.  Unlike for the Fond's where there had been mutual dislike by the fans, With the Owens Family things were not that simple.  While Shad was hated almost as much as the Fond's, Rebecca was a crowd favorite hence the cheers the team got now.  Rebecca of course was first in (followed by Shad a few seconds later), Glaring daggers across the Ring at Kai, not even sparing a glance at Drake, her whole attention focused solely on the woman opposite her.  "You're here, thats good.  Now I can finish the ass kicking I started back in the locker room.  Can't wait to see you and Pepe Le Pew right there shamed and beaten once we are done with you"

The Owens Family:

The fight begins! The Owens vs the Fonds. YuH7iit
Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

The fight begins! The Owens vs the Fonds. Empty Re: The fight begins! The Owens vs the Fonds.

Post by Tarantulust Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:13 pm

Pepe le Pew? The hell is that supposed to mean?

Kai would step forward much like she did her first meeting with Rebecca, marching right up to her and getting so close someone might have thought they were old acquaintances rather than heated enemies that had only just met. Drake didn’t bother to interject further, this fight clearly being more for the girls then Drake or Shad’s own grudge. As if the two guys could split them up, the way Kai and Rebecca were glaring at one another. Nothing less than a natural disaster could do that now, and even that would only move the fight, not stop it.

“You’re not much to run away from, Red. Fact is, I’m almost surprised you went through with this. After all, your husband had to step in and stop me from really messing you up last time. He must have been really scared for you.  Did that bug you? Knowing someone you love had so little faith you could win, he had to interject himself to stop it?”

Kai’s steely gaze glared at Rebecca with such an intensity it seemed to bore down to the Crimson Warriors core. Would the hot head know what Kai was doing? Those carefully chosen words were meant to hurt, but also shift the blame onto Rebecca’s husband. Instill doubt she really could win, and mistrust in their relationship. Psychological warfare was just as important in a fight as it was anywhere else. And the Fond’s always had so much fun poking other people's psyche~

“Fact is that the sweater you ripped was worth more than your shitty little hole you two call home. But I’ll make the money back tonight. I’m sure all these cheering fans would pay top dollar for pieces of your hair and your costume, bit-by-bit of course.”

Ever the business woman, Kai’s would further push Rebecca’s buttons by giving Shad a look. The man wasn’t really her type, but she could see why other women might find him attractive. She actually gave him a surprisingly warm smile, to the point she almost seemed like a normal person! That was, until she dragged her thumb across her throat in a slit motion, that honey sweet smile still on her lips.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:32 pm

Shad stood back from this. The gift he had gotten her may have temporarily calmed her down, but now that Kai was right in front of her there was no calming her down. "What makes you think he was trying to save me and not the building? Others of you have tried to split us up...but they always fail. I trust his judgment even when he drives me nuts. You on the other hand are lucky he did step in otherwise you would be sitting at home sucking dick through a straw."

Rebecca let her gaze wander over to Drake. He had the same roguish charm that Shad had, but the smirk was less charming and more outright evil than the one her husband usually had. As her gaze drifted back to Kai, Shad was getting the look from Kai. He returned her threatening gesture with a little air smooch. This fight would be a battle if similar styles he thought, both of then had a Strategist and a powerful bruiser on their team...and thus after his little show to Kai, he shifted to Drake. "Hey, how is you dick feeling after I beat you the other day?"

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:16 pm

That last part of Rebecca’s bark actually earned a genuine laugh from Kaiser! The woman’s gaze returned to Rebecca and, upon hearing the promise of her drinking dick through a straw, let out a short and quickly covered snicker. It was probably the most genuine thing Kai had done since meeting the Owens couple, though it would soon be clear that just like so many other things, Kai only laughed mean spiritedly. Her shoulders shook for a few more seconds before she composed herself, her hand moving away to reveal that same superior smirk she always seemed to have when she wasn’t glaring at people or fighting. The silver haired woman would brush something off of her shoulder before returning to Rebecca, looking even more confident than before.

“Sorry, that was a new level of mental gymnastics for me. I’ve seen buzzed out, braindead bums who followed a better line of logic then what you just gave me. The only thing lucky about him stepping in was that now we have a chance to thrash the both of you...and the thing about trust? It’s a fickle thing. One lie, one broken promise, and it's gone forever. Maybe it will break tonight, even~”

As the two women argued, Drake was screwing around on his phone. His eye was glued to the screen, but that didn’t mean he wasn’t aware of what was going on around him. When Shad called out to him, the one eyed man peered up from his device, his expression a solid, unreadable smile. A poker face Drake had perfected after years of practice that gave nothing away. Of course, Shad’s comment irritated him, but he had expected him to say something about what happened the other day. The one eyed man would simply shut off his phone as his politely smiling face shined on Shad.

Actually it’s much better now...I had all night to imagine what I’d get to do to your wife once we were finished fighting. She’ll make it feel a whole lot better, and I’ve always had a thing for redheads~

Was that a provocation, or a promise? It was hard to tell with that unreadable smile of his. Like a polite cashier who said something that could be taken in a negative manner. Shad didn’t get a chance to see how Drake fought before, and the one eyed man seemed to know much more than he let on. And considering Drake opened their first meeting with a cliff notes of Shad’s history, that was saying quite a bit!

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:25 am

"Oh, you want to do things to her, by all means please do things to her. Just be warned, the woman can get a bit...rough to handle during sex, so I hope you can handle her." This was not all bluff either. Rebecca's vast stores of endurance made the almost nightly sex they had together usually end with Shad exhausted but Rebecca still keen to go another few rounds. It half the reason she joined the league in the first place (not that she would ever admit that).

While Shad was having his friendly chat, Rebecca moved right up to Kai, the fire in her eyes burning a hole right through the muscular woman. "You think it's that easy do you? I pity you in a way. That lack of trust will be the end of you, assuming I don't get there first. You will never drive the two of us apart, we are bound to closely together, unlike you and captain squint over there.'

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:15 pm

...I see. Well, thanks for the warning.

Drake’s gaze flicked away from Shad for only a moment as he contemplated that maybe Shad was less of a manipulative trickster and more in line with a thick headed bully. He had first thought that Shad was just too thick skinned for his verbal barbs, and while the pass at his wife was indeed a low blow, Drake didn’t expect Shad to encourage it. It was a strange thing to say, and while Drake honestly had no real intention of doing something like that to a woman he barely knew, it did make him wonder if Rebecca was a bit more of a freak then he had first thought. Bad temper, fit form, and a nasty propensity for violence...It was amazing how so many women Drake met had all of that in common. It was hardly an encouragement for any kind of intimacy he already struggled to feel in his day to day life, much less in a fight.

Of course, the show between Rebecca and Kai seemed to overshadow the relatively civil conversation between the two men. Drake returned his attention to Shad, but his eye did twitch as Rebecca once again slammed him and his eye.

Why is she so into tearing me down?! I didn’t even do anything to her yet!

Kai didn't mind Rebecca getting so close. Other fighters might have wanted to maintain some distance from someone like her, but Kai simply remained focused on Rebecca. The short fused woman didn’t care for Kai’s opinion on the fragility of trust, probably stepping on a nerve as she barked how strong Shad’s bond was with her. The smile on Kai’s face probably didn’t help matters, and the look on her face told the red head all she needed to know about Kai’s disbelief. Rebecca acted like a kid, and the views she held were almost laughably childlike in their presentation.

“What are you, some sort of superhero?” Kai smirked, “I don't think, I know it’s that easy. Want me to show you how simple it is to break trust?”

There was a slight pause, and just as Rebecca might have tried to give her answer, Kai’s knee would blast off from the ground! The silver haired woman looked to SLAM her sharp blow into Rebecca’s abs before the bell! The fact that this fight was hardcore style with no rules meant Kai would not be penalized for the attack from any official. Even with Rebecca’s strength and endurance, if she took the blow without defense it would likely be the equivalent of taking a hammer to the guts!

“Won’t be so trusting around me now, huh Skank?!?!”

Seeing Kai make her move, Drake would follow up with his own plan of attack. Pulling his hand free from his pocket, the one eyed man would quickly throw a huge pile of sand and dirt towards Shad’s with a practiced arc, looking to try and get some in the silver haired man’s eyes no matter where he might run!

Sorry, Shad. Gotta strike while the iron’s hot and all that, but I’ll make sure you see things from my point of view!

With the two sudden attacks, the bell would finally ring! Signaling the star of the match five seconds too late!

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:06 am

It was like taking a hammer to the gut. Rebecca coughed and splattered as much if her air supply was driven out by that knee strike. She hugged her stomach and leaned forward before a scowl crossed her face and she tried to ram her shoulder into the midriff of Kai. Thankfully the hair knee had already put her into position and even with that massive opening hit she had way more than enough to handle one big hit. "Skank am I? Better that than a mangy bitch, yapping for attention."

Shad was more prepared for these types of situations. His normal question when approaching any scenario is "how would I handle it." He had a pretty good grasp of the usual Heel tactics, and even some of the more unusual ones. So though he had been prepared to spring forward, the moment he realized what Drake was about, he slammed his eyes almost shut and stood still, waiting for the cloud to settle. This tactic mostly was effective on fighters who charged in, the grit getting into their eyes because they ran through it. By staying still and keeping his eyes 7/8ths closed, he avoided that entirely. Once the cloud settled he used his one excellent physical trait, blinding speed, to leap forward looking to bring his leg in a flying roundhouse right at Drake's midsection.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Thu Sep 09, 2021 4:05 am

Kai's knee strike was nothing to scoff at! The blow landed flush with Rebecca's unguarded stomach, making the annoying redhead bow her head as all of the air in her lungs was forced out in one quick gust! The sight of Rebecca holding her guts was a nice start to the fight, even if she was still glaring at Kai with a defiant look in her eyes. The silver haired woman was proving a point to this naïve girl, showing her Kai's Kai's paint of view through force. Of course, Rebecca would make sure that came at a price.

The red head would suddenly lunge forward, slamming her shoulder onto Kai's abs. Her intent might have been to knock Kai to the floor, not a bad idea if she wanted to get back at her red eyed enemy with an old fashioned ground n' pound! Kai's leg was still hovering from her knee strike, so Rebecca's take down was more than effective enough to knock Kai off her feet. The trouble came from Kai's experience in this situation, as that sadistic smile once again made itself known!

As the two began to tumble, Kai's arm would move around Rebecca's neck as the two began to fall! If Rebecca was not quick enough, she would feel the muscular limb tighten around her throat as the two figures hit the floor with a resounding thud. Kai's legs moved to wrap around the Crimson Warrior's waist in an attempt to trap her in a guillotine chokehold! It seemed Kai may have been just as clever as her scheming cousin~

"Ha! That actually fits you even better! You're the one that started all this, but it'll be my pleasure to put an end to it all...and to you!"

__

"Oh? Just standing still are we?"

The one eyed man peered at Shad through the dusty cloud he had created. The strange heel was squinting through the dust, maintaining a good distance while his one eyed foe began to move. Drake would have preferred that Shad been blinded by his attack, but having an immobile opponent had its perks as well. Drake would move to circle around to try and flank Shad. However, before he could succeed,  the dust would settle, and Shad would reveal one of his greatest assets!

Like a blur, Shad would lunge forward faster than most could see! In the blink of an eye, Shad managed to cut the distance away, spin and kick Drake in less than a second! The red and black suited man almost smiled back, his boots digging into the ring as he barely kept himself standing! Few could believe what had happened, the speed Shad had moved...and that Drake had managed to block the kick.

A deep boot print was on the one eyed man's sleeve. Truthfully he had only just barely gotten his arms up in time to deflect the full force of the kick, needing to shake the nerves out of both arms. That yellow and red eye glared at Shad, Drake's own weapon revealed in the process.

Drake has had one eye his whole life, and because of that he had learned to compensate. His singular orb was strong and sharp, able to see even subtle body language few could pick up on. Thanks to Shad's shirtless attire, Drake could see when certain muscles were tense, when they were relaxed. Knowing which muscles were tense gave him an idea of what his opponent would do next, and could prepare an appropriate defense!

Blinding speed against an eye that could see it all! It seemed a new battle was born.

"Almost caught me off guard Shad! That speed is something else~ Maybe you should come and work for me? I'm sure I can use someone like you!"

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:38 pm

For one glorious second Rebecca thought she had finally gotten one over on Kai, finally gotten her into a losing position. But nope, just as it looked that way Rebecca found herself locked in a choke she had modeled certain forms of her own finisher after (hence its name...the Guillotine). She however had very little room to maunver in her current state, but still that defiant look never left her eyes. "You talk too damn much." She wiggled a writhed trying to break the iron grip, but to no avail.

Shad was a little surprised that Draje had been able to block his kick, but then he noticed the one eye drilling into him and he surmised about what must have happened. "That is a truly tempting offer, but I already have an employer...and she would not take to kindly to me betraying her." He tensed his legs ready for another surge of speed, his own eyes were also capable of picking up on "tells" but apparently Drake was just way better. Still...maybe it was better that way. He tried to make it look like he was going foe another frontal kick, then last second switch and sprang at the dueling ladies. His goal to kick Kai in the head and force her to let go. This was a match for both of them and he was not going to let her pride interfere with the win.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next