Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The fight begins! The Owens vs the Fonds.

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The fight begins! The Owens vs the Fonds. - Page 3 Empty Re: The fight begins! The Owens vs the Fonds.

Post by Tarantulust Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:12 pm

With two rather heavy women on top of him, Drake had a rough time trying to squeeze his way out of the pile. It didn’t help when Shad decided to hop into the pile, adding yet another person’s weight onto an already difficult situation. He squirmed, writhed, and pulled, but for the moment he was trapped underneath the red headed warrior! Shad looked to grab Kai’s shoulders, pushing the shark faced fighter down before locking his lips with hers! Drake clicked his tongue, but continued his quest to get free!

Meanwhile, Kai was dealing with Shad’s affectionate kiss! With her arms tangled under Rebecca and Drake, she couldn’t readily retaliate as Shad forced his way into her mouth, kissing her deeper with each passing second. Her red eyes narrowed as she could easily discern what it was he was trying to do. His body pressed itself against hers, his bare chest against hers as he slipped an arm around her neck. She wouldn’t be able to break away from the kiss, not all tangled up like this. Shad’s tongue continued it’s way into her mouth, the shark-faced woman practically glaring at him the entire time...but rather than simply endure, Kai would start her own assault as she kissed Shad back. As experienced as Shad’s tongue was, Kai’s was forceful! Kai’s kisses were as aggressive as she was, and soon Shad would find he had quite a bit of work on his plate, despite his experience in this field~

Even worse, when he began to pull up her top, Kai would suddenly lash out! Her knee came up quick and fast between his legs, the silver haired woman looking to knock a bit of wind out of his sails!

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

The fight begins! The Owens vs the Fonds. - Page 3 Empty Re: The fight begins! The Owens vs the Fonds.

Post by Valicon Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:54 pm

And take some wind out if his sails it would. The powerful knee coming up right against his manhood as well as her aggressive kissing would turn the attacker into the defender. He tried to maintain parity, hoping to give Rebecca the time she needed to recover. In the meantime he felt himself losing ground in this match and if he wanted any kind of chance he needed to take Kai down a peg or two. Trying to ignore the pain in his groin, he would attempt to bring his fist back to punch her right where she had kneed him. The blow would not be as powerful but he hoped that it would have the desired effect, if not then he could always try digging his fingers into her, see how tgat works.

Rebecca felt the wiggles and writhing of the battle on top but her attention was on what was happening below her. As Drake was vying for his own freedom he rubbed up against her own mostly naked form and she was not certain but she could swear he was getting turned on by this. So she would attempt to throw Kai off of her and then if that worked, try to get on top of Drake and pin him underneath her to get the first elimination of the night

The fight begins! The Owens vs the Fonds. - Page 3 YuH7iit
Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:23 am

Nothing quite killed a man’s sex drive like a knee to the balls. The fact that Shad was still trying to kiss Kai showed just how determined he was to maintain her attention and keep it away from Rebecca. Still, the blow managed to knock quite a bit of fight out of the man. Along with knocking his romantic charm for a loop, it also put his once aggressive love making on the back burner. Kai’s kisses were forcing him back, putting him on the defensive. And as the two struggled, Drake and Rebecca would slip away almost without notice. Finally, Kai’s arms were free!

The only thing that stopped her from swinging at Shad was the fact that Shad had swung first! The man actually punched her in the clit! Kai let an angry grunt slip past her lips. Her red eyes would glare at Shad, and in return those forceful kisses would suddenly turn into a rather nasty lip bite! The shark face woman would taste blood just before kicking Shad off of her.

“You’re a real piece of shit, aren’t you?”

Kai would climb back to her feet, turning her head to spit Shad’s blood out of her mouth before grinning down at him. Her fists were clenched tight, until she gestured for him to get up. It seemed her attention was focused on Shad for the moment, succeeding in distracting her from Rebecca.

"That's fine though...It'll match your face after I'm done breaking every bone in it."

Drake meanwhile was still pulling himself free. Thanks to Kai and Shad taking their fight elsewhere, he had significantly less weight to worry about, with only Rebecca resting on his back. He was just about to get free when Rebecca made her move. He had gotten up onto his knees when he was brought back down by the Crimson Warrior, the distinct feeling of her chest pressed into his back.

H-hey! What are you doing? Get off me!

Drake would try to elbow Rebecca, but miss spectacularly. Suddenly, he found himself on his back, Rebecca right on top of him. With her staring at him, she’d probably catch the redness on his cheeks. Drake had fought girls before, but none were so…exposed as Rebecca was.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:03 am

Although her usually cold and determined expression had not changed, the fire in her eyes was back and brighter than ever. "You thought to break me, to humiliate me, to end me. It all failed you piece of shit...now let's see you face a little bit of what you gave me." With her victim now wedged under her, she would attempt to get him to his feet before lifting him up to go for a piledriver, sending a message before attempting to get him into the same level of undress as she was in.

Shad was in much less of a good position as he stared up at the much larger angrier woman. However instead of a fear covered face he began to laugh, a cold, mirthless, heartless sound that put the hairs on the back of of the necks of the audience on edge. He stood up, letting his right hand cover half his face like he was shielding his eye. "A piece if shit? Yes, I've been called that, I've been called other things as well, but I won't repeat them. You think I give a damn what happens to me? I never have, it's all been for her that I work. Kai...you can't break me...I'm already broken." Laughing like a madman he stumbled drunkenly forward. He speed was shot so he was relying on misdirection and hopefully confusion to keep her attention. He really didn't like playing at the insane person game, but it was a strategy he could use effectively as a last ditch effort, an alternative personality he could employ. And he was doing so now, as he approached Kai. If he got close he would try knee her in the gut, wincing as his still aching crotch moved in the sudden maner, before pulling bsck his foot and going for his super kick.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Mon Oct 18, 2021 7:40 am

Oooo, yeah. Rebecca seemed a bit mad.

With Kai distracted by Shad, it was just Drake and Rebecca all alone with one another. As much as many of Rebecca’s fans would have adored switching places with him, the one eyed man didn’t find Rebecca’s beauty all that comforting at the moment. Not when it was seething directly at him like a bull seeing red. Drake smiled up at Rebeca with a smile so practiced it actually seemed genuine! As mad as she was, Drake’s silver tongue wouldn’t stop, even in a situation where he was pinned beneath her! It was his own trademark weapon.

Mrs. Owens, do you really think I think so little of you? That simply pulling your top up a bit is going to do all that to you? No! If I wanted to do all that, I can come up with tricks much nastier than that!

Rebecca would snatch Drake’s jacket collar and begin hoisting him up off the floor, but before they got too far the eyepatched man would make his move. His gloved hands would slip up again and look to grab Rebecca’s hair, only this time he’d tug it towards himself to try and earn a sneaky headbutt! If he succeeded, Drake would look to earn himself a bit of distance from Rebecca by kicking her away from him!

Kai wouldn’t be too far away, but right then she was too busy watching the performance Shad was putting on. And she knew it was a performance. The Fond family were businessmen! They knew a liar when they saw one and often tried to add them to their ranks! Shad’s insanity was rather dramatic as he claimed to already be broken...by what and who, he didn’t say. A part of Kai even wondered if he had rehearsed this story...if she asked him specific details, would he be able to answer without thinking? Or would he just keep shouting and raving like an eighth grader pretending to be evil?

“Shad, you know Drake’s dug into your background, don’t you? He’s the type that wouldn’t let you go four seconds without flashing some of his info. You might be stupid, sad, and a bit pathetic, but I know you aren’t crazy.”

In the midst of Shad’s acting, he had managed to get fairly close. Kai’s eyes tracked him with about as much life as a security camera. She knew he was up to something, and he confirmed it when his knee slammed into her stomach! Kai winced as Shad proved to be stronger than she expected as a fighter, his knee to the stomach actually forcing her to bend forward a bit. Of course he wasn’t going to leave it with just that. Very quickly, Shad moved in again for another kick, though this time Kai moved to put her arms up in a defensive stance! His foot smacked into her forearms with enough force that the impact rang out into the crowd.

But rather than Shad’s foot falling back to the floor, it hung in the air. Shad would find that Kai’s arm had found its way around his leg, pinning it to her side. She didn’t say a word as she looked to throw a hook right at his defenseless crotch just to drive in the pain and humiliation factor.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:31 am

Both Owens were on the Blackfoot as both of their respective ploys had failed to get the desired results. Shad found himself in the worse of the two positions as his finisher, though powerful, had been caught and his own jewels again hammered into. He slumped forward, gasping in shock and pain, trying to think his way out of an increasingly desperate situation. Any plan though required that he be able to move...an exceeding unlikely event considering what he had just taken.

Rebecca was faring a little bit better. Her opponent was on the defensive as his blatant attempt at calling her down showed. Oh it would all go according to his plan...until he tried to get away. Rebecca was furious by this point and caution flew into the wind as she accepted the kick which would proel her naked form back into the ropes where she would rebound and go for a flying spear right yo his pompous ass. If that worked he would have to deal with an enraged woman locking him in a single arm ankle lock while her free hand tried to pull those dress pants down.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:29 am

Kai scored a direct hit on Shad’s crotch, the silver haired man suddenly hunching over as his body instinctively protected his crotch. His face was scrunched up in pain and anguish, his mouth a silent scream as he gulped in air while his tormentor held his leg against her, prolonging his torture even further. Kai wasn’t even letting Shad fall until she let him. Her mouth was split apart in a grin, the sharp teeth in her mouth almost exactly the same as her cousin’s as her opponent seemed to be trapped in the proverbial jaws of the shark faced woman! To pay him back for his crazy act, Kai would use her free arm and grab Shad by the neck, looking to throw him down to the floor in an assertive manner similar to a chokeslam!

“Not so hot now, are you, Romeo? But then again...I bet this gets a guy like you off too.”

Kai’s sharp teeth came closer, her grip around his throat squeezing down on his windpipe, keeping Shad silent for the moment. She’d place a knee on his bare chest, holding him down with her weight.

“Does that red haired bitch thank you for your sacrifice by pegging you in the ass? You seem like the type of weak willed little bitch that would succumb to a personality like hers...I bet you Rebecca broke you more than anyone else, all because of your so called love for her. Throwing yourself against a grinder because your wife can’t fight her own battles.”

Kaiser would let her words sink in, even letting up a little on her choke so that Shad could get some air into his lungs. The Fond’s were a family where words could hurt worse than any punch or kick could, and while Drake dug into a person’s history and dug up old wounds, Kai would slice open fresh ones and plant doubt in the cuts.

“You saved her in the showers...and you saved her at the start of this fight. If I want to break her, I’m probably going to have you out of the picture...but that doesn’t mean I can’t take something away from her.”

Kai’s free hand would grab the waistband of Shad’s trunks, yanking them down.

“I’ll do you a favor Shad...I’m gonna make it so that when you're stewing in bed late at night and you're cuddling up to your wife...you’ll be thinking of me.”

--

Drake’s plan went off without a hitch. His head bounced off of Rebecca’s skull, dazing the crimson warrior long enough for him to deliver a quick boot to the gut to get some distance from her. The problem was, Rebecca still had some sense in her. She let Drake get his way, just so that she could get some momentum and spring off the ropes. Drake’s perceptive eye knew what was going to happen as soon as she bounced off the rope, but his body was just too slow at that moment! Rebecca’s form tackled him to the floor, the two slamming into the floor! By the time Drake got his bearings, there was a sharp pain tearing into his ankle...and worse, something messing with the zipper of his pants.

Hey HEY HEY!!! What are you-OW! What are you doing?!? Stop it, those pants are fucking pricey! Let go of me!

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Thu Oct 21, 2021 2:24 am

There was zero honor in Shad, he could freely admit that to zero guilt.  Even his honor focused wife tended to turn a blind eye to his shenanigans most of the time unless his act was truly awful.  All this went to say, he felt no remorse about taking his free hand...and poking her right in that one good eye.  The words indeed might have hurt if he cared one iota about his own reputation, but insults to his wife had to be answered.  So if his little eye poke work he would attempt to roll out from under her and get behind her.  His crotch still ached and he knew how this would ultimately end, but sometimes poetic justice was worth it.  "No my friend, I do not take it up the ass...but you look like you might.  Lubing his dick on her now exposed woman hood before jamming it in as had as he could, trying not to grunt at the pain he was experiencing.

"You honestly think I give a damn about how much your suit costs?  You clearly need more time looking up info on me if you do."  Since submission was not ultimately going to win this match, she did this just long enough to reveal his own member before letting go of his leg and holding the shaft in her hand, looking for all the world like she was about to milk a very stuck up cow.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:09 am

Kai was more of the forceful type of lover then the actually caring type. As if that wasn’t clear enough by the fact that she was holding Shad down by his throat as she teasingly pulled down his trunks. The way she was dressing the man down, not just physically but with her words as well...it was like a spider slowly webbing up a fly in its web, even to the point of Kai’s sharp teeth coming dangerously close to Shad’s strained face. There was no love or even anything resembling affection in the entire process. Just predatory greed and selfishness. A desire to take what Shad had for his wife and twist it into something foul and unbearable.

But Shad wouldn’t be like most other men and just let lay down. No, he was almost as much of a bastard as Drake was, moving his free arm around so he could swipe at Kai’s eye! With her hands busy, she couldn’t protect herself from the underhanded tactic. She grunted in pain. Her hands instinctively moved to protect her eye. Unlike her cousin, Kai actually had a full set of eyes, and while her eye patch was simply a see through material that made Drake stop bitching about being the only one eyed loser around, Kai decided to just yank the thing off entirely. Revealing to Shad a fresh, burning and vengeful eye looking straight at him. The silver haired punk might have slipped away, but he must have expected her to have the same amount of eyes as Drake. He slipped around behind her, Kai’s eyes tracking Shad as he started to position himself behind her. Shad only got as far as grabbing Kai’s hips before her spear of an elbow came back behind her, looking to slam into his stomach and knock any sense from him that Kai was an easy target.

“Fuck off you little shit! Get it up before trying to stick it in, because this is just sad!”

Kai would grab at Shad wrist, pulling him in just so she could knock him off balance when she pushed him away, right into the pair of red attired and red haired weirdos across the ring.

--

Said red morons were still struggling with one another, pulling on each other's clothes and screaming at one another. It was almost a funny sight, with Rebecca pulling on Drake’s clothes like a drunk quarterback on prom night. Drake certainly had his part down, with his face practically as red as the clothing Rebecca was tearing and pulling apart.

It’s not a fucking give a shit comment, it’s a fuck off you crazy bitch comment you absolute freakazoid! I didn’t even tear your top or anything, so quit tearing at mine!

Of course Rebecca didn’t even seem to hear his yelling as she continued to tear at his jacket, his shirt, his belt and his jeans. Drake was not an affectionate human being...like in general. Animals, people, and yes, women were closer to tools to him rather than beings. He also didn’t care for being disrobed in such a manner, and he was looking to grab onto Rebecca’s wrist just as she threw his belt away and tried to unzip his pants. He’s played the part of a romantic before, but fine wining and dining and whatever the hell Rebecca was doing were practically on opposite ends!

Calm the fuck down, you nymphomaniac! I can’t get anything going when you’re on me like this! Where's the romance? You don’t just screw like some animal…Well, maybe you do!

Drake was busy trying to keep his clothes on, and Rebecca off of him! It was humiliating, but he caught some movement to his side. It seemed Shad and Kai were struggling not too far. Maybe he could ask for some assistance? While he normally worked on a quid pro quo system with others, family was a bit different...weren’t they?

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Valicon Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:04 am

That had been a miscalculation on his part. Like her partner, Shad had assumed that Kai had only one good eye and now paid the price for that assumption. He saw for the briefest moment, his wife going full primal on Drake, remembering all those years ago when he had fought her a second time...it had not ended well for him. Drakes words about an animal were not too far off as when enraged Rebecca was not a noble warrior, but a feral beast who snapped and mauled anything that got too close. If he could direct that rage over this way he might have a chance. That was before the elbow impaled him in the gut and he crumpled to the mat like a sack of potatoes.

Rebecca meanwhile was losing control of herself. The cousins had done an excellent job of getting her really mad and now idle was Drake who was paying the price. This was a battle, not an evening out, and whether by fuck or by fight, she would have her vengeance against the tormenting pair.

Valicon
Valicon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next