Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, jadeitehx, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The confrontation (OldManTai)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The confrontation (OldManTai) Empty The confrontation (OldManTai)

Post by Jstruggs716 Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:31 pm

Sasuke had a bit backstage heat between him and some the other wrestlers after his debut. Since he received a title match against the Tension World Champion, Mako Adachi! Pissed a lot of people off since most wrestlers who have been in AFW for years never once received a title match or even one contenders match while he just gets a title match on his first day. But as if he give a fuck what that pissed people off! Especially since he wasn't even the one to ask for a title match, it was Mako who put her title on the line under her own free. You have to be crazy to pass up on title match just because others have been waiting than you. That's the name of the game is this industry.

But getting his mind off that as Sasuke was in the gym getting in some workout. As he did hundred push-ups, hundred jumping jacks, two hundred Hindu squats, two hundred weigh lifting with hundred pounds of dumbbell, two hundreds bench presses, and now was hitting the punching bag in his usual attire of blue shorts and boots, black wristsbands and elbows and knees pads, but this time he had on blue boxing gloves around his hands as he's punching the heavy bags. And he has been at this for hours, continuing to improve his already great and powerful striking skills to make him more of a deadly opponent to face!
Spoiler:

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

The confrontation (OldManTai) Empty Re: The confrontation (OldManTai)

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:24 pm

Riza Hawkeye entered the gym, focused and on a mission. While not dressed for a workout, being in jeans and a tank top, the former soldier wasn't here for that. No, she had heard that a certain blue haired punk named Sasuke, a newcomer to Tension, was back here.

Though she had never met the man, Hawkeye had beef with Sasuke. The man had the audacity to show up, on his very first day in the company, and accept an open challenge for the world title, as if he just deserved it just for being himself. It was infuriating. Sure, the man had lost, but Riza had worked too damn hard and too damn long to prove herself in this company to let some upstart fly past her and become champion instead!

Finally spotting the mans signature spiky blue hair, Hawkeye made her way to him, patting him roughly on the back. "Hey! You, Sasuke, or whatever your name is, I got something to say to you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:53 am

Sasuke was working up a really sweat as he punches the punching bag as hard and fast as he could. Panting heavily from each time he hits the bag, the muscles in his arm were burner from how long he been at this. Most would have not to bear it and call a day but Sasuke was super focus right now and didn't notice it at all. He knew he could go much longer and he was going to do since there was nothing that could "Hm?"

Sasuke muffled when he felt a rather rough pat on his back, turns to see who was the corporate and it was blonde haired woman with blue eyes wearing a tanked top and jeans. The woman looked familiar to him but he couldn't quite place it. And he wouldn't have the chance to think about it as she begins to speaking to him and once she was done he was a bit confused. "And the hell you gotta say?! Hurry up and say it, I'm in the middle of training right now!" Sasuke said rudely with a bit annoys in his voice, he hated when someone interrupts his training, especially when it was something trivial as it was something sacred to him. So this woman better have a good reason to be interrupting him or else he'll just ignore her and go back to training.

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Nov 04, 2021 4:32 pm

This was dumb. Hawkeye knew that. She was being angry and petty towards Sasuke, but damnit if it didn't just tick her off that she was being ignored for opportunities while he wasn't.

Plus, he was just a jerk, she could tell that immediately.

"Look dude, I dunno who you think you are to just walk into this place on your first day and demand a world title shot. You think you can just jump the line, when people like me have been fighting for years to earn just an opportunity? I think you need to be put your place little man!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:43 pm

"Are you....fucking kidding me right now?!" Sasuke said, seriously annoyed, angered, and dumbfounded by blonde haired woman that was interrupting his training with her misplace and misunderstanding anger towards him for getting a title shot before her. And since she just let him have it, now it's was his turn to let her have it. "Listen here, you dumb blonde bimbo bitch. I didn't demand shit when I came here. I simply had an open challenge and Mako didn't only have the balls to accept my challenge but also the ones who added at it be a title shot." Explaining how he really get a title shot in his debut to this dumb bitch, who also looked familiar to him and as I got better look at her face, starting to remember where he seen it and finally who she was.

"And now that started getting a better look at you, you are Riza Hawkeye, ain't ya?" Riza Hawkeye, yes, that was her name and she was a wrestler here. He seen a few of her matches and they were all against a guy named Army Rodriguez. "Maybe if you didn't spent so much trying to get into Army's pants and actually try building yourself up you might already had a title shot." He said coldly and bluntly. "Now, either get now or else I will put you in your place, little woman!" Sasuke threatened, staring down Riza.

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Dec 14, 2021 4:52 pm

Well, her first impression was correct. He was absolutely a jerk.

Crossing her arms, Hawkeye looked the blue haired asshole up and down, then scoffed at him. "Little woman? Really?" She said, looking up at the taller man. "You'll recall I actually *beat* Army in our hentai match, as well as our series, something you failed to do with Mako."

She looked up up and down again, then nodded, as if making up her mind on something. "In fact, how about you and I have a match of our own? I'm challenging you to a hentai match at the next Tension show. It'll be worth having to make you cum just to put you in your place at the bottom of the rankings list...unless your too scared to face a "little woman" to accept?" She asked with a smile, already knowing damn well he would be far too arrogant to refuse her challenge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:05 am

All that Sasuke just wanted to do was just train. That is all he just wanted to do right now. But here comes this bitch, Riza Hawkeye, bitching about how he got a title shot on his debut while she hasn't even though he wasn't the one who made it into a title match which he points out. And he also points out that she probably hasn't got a title shot yet is because she was too busy trying to get into Army's pants, a dude with who she had a match series and one being a hentai match. But it was obvious to everyone that she wanted that dick. So for her to disturb his training for something that wasn't his doing and maybe it was hers, he had enough of her so proceeded to threaten her.

Although, the blonde-haired woman didn't seem feared as she points out how not only did she defeat Army in their hentai match but their match series as well. And she also points out that he couldn't say the same as he lost to Mako. This strikes a nerve and Sasuke was about to punch her!...But Riza would challenge him to a match, hentai match. Even taunting him by asking if he was scared to face a little woman like her.....As if!

"Hm! Scare to face you? Like hell! And to prove how we about have ourselves a match series as well, A hental match series, how about bitch?!" To prove he ain't scare to face no one Sasuke up the ante by challenging Riza to a hentai match series and waits for her answer.

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:12 pm

Wow...what a rude and detestable man. Sasuke hadn't been in AFW very long, but he was building up a very bad reputation for himself, and Hawkeye decided she'd be more than happy to put him back in his place.

"A multi-match hentai series huh? Alright...fine. Your on. I'll kick your ass and having you begging for more, you little punk. I'll be glad to put you in your place."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jstruggs716 Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:47 am

"Oh please--" Sasuke scoffs as he begins to take off his boxing gloves. "I'm the one who's gonna kick your ass--" Sasuke walks up to Hawkeye with a smirk and reaches behind of Hawkeye and grabs a handful of her soft round ass! "And fuck it and have you begging for more!

Last edited by Jstruggs716 on Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jstruggs716

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:05 pm

Hawkeye was quite done with this little blue haired man. She'd agreed to his match idea and put up with his attitude thus far, and was hoping he'd just walk on by after making this threats and leave. Then he grabbed and squeezed her ass, getting a gasp out of the former soldier and making her spin around, fast, and smack him hard in the face for his audacity.

"I suggest you keep your hands to yourself until we're in the ring. AFW won't pay you if I kick your ass in the gym, after all."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next