Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 3 Bots

SimplyMoon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rose and Thorn vs. Yuto - Lemons Into Lemonade

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Rose and Thorn vs. Yuto - Lemons Into Lemonade - Page 6 Empty Re: Rose and Thorn vs. Yuto - Lemons Into Lemonade

Post by Nelv Mon May 17, 2021 9:17 pm

Yuto no longer resisting as Rose continued to stir his arousal, seemingly losing himself in the battle against pleasure. He's barely paying attention to the time, his mind being gradually taken over by the sensation on his shaft, making him starting to forget about the match and everything else.

He was getting closer and closer to a climax, but then Rose slowed down, edging him, drawing a moan of frustration from his mouth. The boy knew what the game his opponent was playing, but he's already fallen under her spell by that time. The words came out from his mouth just like that.

"Mmmhh... y-yes..." he looked at the woman with a rather pleading gaze. "Yes... please..."

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Rose and Thorn vs. Yuto - Lemons Into Lemonade - Page 6 Empty Re: Rose and Thorn vs. Yuto - Lemons Into Lemonade

Post by acuyra Sun May 23, 2021 4:26 am

”No.”

Her stroking stopped, right when she was on the verge of letting him cum, holding back her sweet release at the last possible second. As she kept him on the cusp, she gave his neck a rougher twist, pouring on more pressure - not enough to knock him out, but enough to assert her authority, in case it needed to be made even more plain.

”Loyalty matters, Yuto, but it has to be tested first, and I want to see yours in action. I’ll give you the release you crave, but only if you promise to come at Thorn with everything you have in the next round. No submitting, no holding back, no laying there and letting her have you. Put up an actual fight.”

She gave him a couple of quick, teasing strokes, already working him back up. ”Can you do that for me, Yuto?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun May 23, 2021 7:38 am

"Urgg..." Yuto let out a frustrated grunt as Rose stopped before bringing him to the point of no return. "Ack...!" the twisting on his neck then made him groaned in discomfort. "T-that's..."

That wouldn't end well, was what he thought. After all he still remembered all too well how easily the bigger woman wiped the canvas with him earlier. But parts of his brain already seemed to move between his legs, particularly with Rose stroking him again. He moaned instead of finishing what he wanted to say.

"I'll... uh, try..."

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon May 24, 2021 5:49 pm

‘Try’. Rose didn’t like that word.

She voiced her displeasure with a sharp tug, a harsh pull on his most precious organ ”I want more than you ‘trying’, Yuto. I want results. If you hold back against her, if you give in, there will be consequences. Understand?

”Time!”

Thorn was already stepping through the ropes, smacking her lips as she came, eager to dive back in again. Rose gave Yuto a quick peck on the cheek, a parting gift, before she pushed him off, stood, and made her way back to their corner. She kept her eyes on him every step of the way, never letting up with her stern, soft gaze. ”Remember, Yuto.”

Thorn cocked an eyebrow at that, curious, but let it go with a shrug as she turned back to her prey. She dropped down, hands on knees, hunched forward. ”More playtime. Ready for me?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Mon May 24, 2021 6:45 pm

"Gah...! Y-yes...!" Yuto grimaced from the harsh tug, which forced him to comply with Rose's demand. Well, shit. This could get ugly... he thought after the woman left him to let her partner had her turn.

The boy looked at Thorn with a wry smile, wondering just what kind of result was expected from him. Who said being a jobber is an easy job... he grumbled inwardly. Whatever, I just gotta give all I got, right...

"Not like I have a choice, heh," he smirked at his opponent.

This time, Yuto decided to wait for Thorn to take the initiative. He could only rely on surprise moves against her, and even with that, his chances were slim to say the least. The boy would circle around the woman for a bit, positioning himself in front of one of the turnbuckles if possible. His plan was to try whipping Thorn to the corner if she tried to grab him or something.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue May 25, 2021 7:42 pm

Thorn, despite what some people claimed, wasn’t 100% stupid. She was fairly sure that Yuto and her partner had been whipping something up between them, saw those enticing looks and whispers. Rose was smart, too smart sometimes, and she did love her traps and tricks. There was something more to this, a thread that needed unraveling. But what?

She moved in with hands on hips, not too cautious, more curious than anything. To her surprise, Yuto didn’t seem all that eager to embrace. Instead, he moved away, danced to the side, kept his distance. As if he had some kind of plan in mind.

Wordless, she moved forward, reached out, and learned exactly what his intentions were - he reached up, took her wrist, and yanked back in an attempt at an Irish Whip.

Needless to say, that wasn’t happening. Thorn brought her feet down hard on the canvas, established a strong base, and pulled back, resisting the throw and leaving them at a standstill. She looked on with a quirked eyebrow and a slim smirk. ”Yuto, what are you doing?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed May 26, 2021 3:21 am

You only found that it didn't work right on the last step. Thorn used her strength to stand her ground, making Yuto looked silly with his failed attempt to whip her. He probably should have seen it happened. A little late now.

"W-well... I have to, uh... make some effort, don't I...?" he smiled wryly.

He still had a chance while Thorn wasn't taking him seriously, or so the boy thought. There had to be something he could do here. Throws and the likes won't work, so what about getting close instead? He tried to slip behind his opponent, aiming to slip his arms under her then locking a full nelson. Given their size difference, Yuto wasn't sure just how effective the move would be on Thorn, but thinking wasn't really his strongest suit as it had been proven again and again.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed May 26, 2021 8:09 pm

It was, at a glance, a comical scene. Yuto pulling on Thorn’s arm had the look of an unruly child in a candy store, trying to pull her towards his favorite treats. The look on her face was close enough to match, too - amused more than annoyed, and curious. She had expected him to be more docile than this, but maybe that time with Rose had more of an effect than she bargained for. Grabbing guys by the dick made them pliable, who knew?

Not a problem. They just had to reestablish the pecking order.

For the moment, she let Yuto have his way, not stopping him as he moved around her and tried to capture her with a full nelson. An interesting choice of move, with her being able to see clean over his head.. She was willing to bet he hadn’t thought this through too well.

Not a problem, though. She could demonstrate the error in his thinking.

With her ‘trapped’ in his grasp, Thorn stuck her hips out far, then jerked back, slamming her ass into his lap, hitting with some serious force, enough to knock him away. She spun about on her heel right after he went flying, and started heading his way, taking a little stroll his way. ”Something you want to tell me, Yuto? Hm?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed May 26, 2021 10:34 pm

Well, that backfired in the most spectacular way, probably. Thorn's maneuver knocked Yuto away from her and sent him landing on his butt. He groaned and stayed down for a bit, the woman's ass hitting him in the crotch wasn't particularly pleasant to say the least. Seeing Thorn then approaching him, the look on Yuto's face was similar to a middle schooler being caught smoking or something.

"I... I gotta do it or I get punished, something like that...?" he told her before trying to get up.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jun 15, 2021 3:25 pm

There wasn’t an ounce of worry in Thorn’s steps as she moved after Yuto, absolutely not seeing him as a threat. They’d long since passed the point of figuring out who had what role here - now it was just a matter of laying down the ground rules, making sure he understood how things were going to be. Not a problem in the slightest - she was good with that sort of instruction.

”Nope.” As Yuto started to get up, Thorn moved in, brought her boot up, and placed it square on his chest to push him back down, laying him flat under her weight. She didn’t pin her with her full strength, but she applied enough pressure to make sure the threat was understood.

”She threatened to punish you, hm?” She put her hands on her hips and canted her head to the side. ”Then I suppose you have a decision to make, don’t you? Are you more afraid of her or me?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next