Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rose and Thorn vs. Yuto - Lemons Into Lemonade

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Rose and Thorn vs. Yuto - Lemons Into Lemonade - Page 5 Empty Re: Rose and Thorn vs. Yuto - Lemons Into Lemonade

Post by Nelv Sat May 08, 2021 7:50 pm

Rose apparently followed him through and rammed her back onto his almost as soon as he turned around. Yuto groaned from the crashing of her opponent, and soon found that the woman stayed glued on him, trapping him in the corner.

"Uuuhh..." the boy moaned from feeling Rose's rear grinding his crotch a little while she leaned against him, resting her head on his shoulder. "G-good for you..." he said, maintaining a bit of defiance.

Well, at least there's a part of him which did, but he's not about to succumb to something like this. Yuto would try to push Rose off him to give him some breathing space, since he doubted that the woman would actually give him some herself.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Rose and Thorn vs. Yuto - Lemons Into Lemonade - Page 5 Empty Re: Rose and Thorn vs. Yuto - Lemons Into Lemonade

Post by acuyra Tue May 11, 2021 8:29 pm

Still defiant. Pushing at her, struggling, as if he wasn’t having the time of his life. It was hard for Rose to tell how much of it was genuine and how much of it was for the mere fun of the game, but she had ways of figuring it out and honing in on Yuto’s needs.

The first step was getting him down. When he pushed away, she shoved back in and reached up, grabbing his head and pulling it above her shoulder. From there, she stepped forward, dipped down, and pulled him over in a snapmare - a quick, slick little move that would drop him squarely on his backside, with her standing behind him.

From there, it was a simple matter of reaching back and wrapping her arm around his head, catching him in a tight inverted facelock. Far from the most comfortable position, it would have his head facing towards the sky as she bent his back, and that was to say nothing of the way it left his entire body vulnerable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed May 12, 2021 3:59 am

In Yuto's mind, if he could just create a bit of space between her and Rose, he'd get an opening that allow him to escape from the corner. But his opponent proved to be more crafty than what he expected. Before he realized what's happening, Rose already had him downed on his back with the snapmare. It all happened too fast for Yuto to follow, and before he could even think about reacting, the woman already caught him in the inverted facelock!

"Rrgg..." he groaned and squirmed, finding it even harder to struggle now in this position. His hands went for her arm, trying to pry it away from his throat. Of course in doing so, his entire body was pretty much defenseless.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu May 13, 2021 8:28 pm

”There, there.” Rose spoke in sweet, soft tones as she rode down Yuto’s struggles, keeping him locked in her steely hold. He could fight all he wanted - not that he seemed to eager to, but the option was there. It wouldn’t have matter. She wasn’t of a mind to let him out of this anytime soon. ”Isn’t this so much better?”

With him in her grasp, firm and secure, brought her spare hand to his chest and began to slide it down his body, poking and prodding for reactions. A little twist there, a tweak here, scratching her way down his stomach, then letting her fingers slip beneath her pants, snaking their way into his undergarments…

She didn’t dive in, though. Not just yet. Instead, she hung back and waited, wanting to see the way he would react, monitoring him for that sense of anticipation. At the same time, she wrapped her legs around his waist and crossed her ankles, trapping him in a true dragon sleeper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu May 13, 2021 9:11 pm

Yuto tried to keep his mouth shut for the time being. The reason being he'd let out some moans instead protesting from the way Rose cooing and teasing his trapped body, which had been twitching every now and then. His struggles ceased, seemingly anticipating a reward or something along the line from not resisting, although there's a part of him which still trying to maintain his defiance.

Then he felt his opponent's legs wrapped around his midsection, trapping him in the dragon sleeper position to further emphasize his helplessness. The temptation to just give in was getting bigger and bigger. Surely everyone could see that there wasn't much he could do now?

"I... nnnhh... I'm not too sure... about that..." he said quietly.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri May 14, 2021 9:02 pm

And the struggles ceased. How quaint.

Rose licked her lips and threw a knowing glance towards Thorn, before bringing her focus back on the man in her clutches. His fighting hadn’t amounted to much before, sure, but now it was fizzled out to nothing, as if he were totally giving in.

”So quick to surrender. So quick to give in. Almost as if you expect something to happen. Something like this...” Her hands slid even further down, searching around in the darkness until she found his shaft. She gripped it, caught it between her fingers, and gave it a single stroke. ”Or this?” She brought her hand lowered and gripped his balls, squeezing at them, increasing the pressure with each second.

”You could stop me, you know.” She brought her head down and licked at his chest, swirling her tongue around the nipple. ”Your hands are free. You could pull me out. But you won’t, will you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sat May 15, 2021 4:19 am

"Uuhh..." Yuto let out a quiet moan as he felt Rose's hand seizing his half erect shaft and stroke it, although the sensation then replaced by the feeling if his ball being squeezed by her. "Nngg... I... I like the first one better..." he said.

Yuto would argue that he's using his hands to prevent Rose from choking him completely with the sleeper, but part of him realized that it'd just be an excuse. These women weren't wrong in saying that he wanted this to happen. After spending years in this business, he's pretty much already a willing participant when it came to being someone's plaything...

"I guess I could try... but it probably won't end well..." the boy said after moaning from her licking on his chest. "...and I'd rather not have my balls crushed or something because of it..."

He did squirm around a bit more, and one of his hand reached for Rose's arm, although he's not really trying to pull it away from his pants just yet.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun May 16, 2021 3:55 am

Rose chuckled as Yuto’s response. It wasn’t unexpected, of course, she’d handled hundreds of men like this. Most of them tried to resist a little, couldn’t quite slip into the mood all the way and needed some couching - obedience didn’t come to most men naturally. But Yuto was a natural. He was a true submissive, down to his core, and he’d have the lifestyle beaten into him so consistently that it became the default.

”I’d rather not crush them, myself.” She rolled them about in her fingers and switch to a gentler caress, lovingly fondling them for a moment before she went back to his shaft. ”I like to reward good boys, Yuto. I’m a firm believer that the carrot has just as much value as the stick - maybe more. So as long as you serve me, obey me, please me…”

She took his shaft in her hand once again and started another stroke, working him up and down, keeping a steady grip on his hardness. At the same time, she loosened her hold on his neck - not letting him free just yet, but letting him get comfortable.

”I’ll please you.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Sun May 16, 2021 4:45 am

Yuto had to say that Rose was more convincing in her approach compared to her partner so far. It's still too early to decide, but for now, the woman had him wrapped around her fingers, quite literally. Judging from the way he's moaning and wriggling in her grasps, the audience would probably agree as well.

While she's stimulating his manhood, her words were slowly sinking into his mind, corroding his defiance, making him puty against her. He wanted to be a good boy for her, to be rewarded, to please her...

"T-that's f-fair enouughh... mmmhh..." he answered between his moaning.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon May 17, 2021 7:58 pm

”Two minutes.”

Rose peered towards her compatriot from underneath the shadow of her cap, looking out from the shadows as Thorn shot a knowing grin her way. So time was running short, then? Was that an unspoken challenge? It wouldn’t work. Tease and denial was one of her specialties, she had years of experience holding me on the edge.

She worked Yuto hard at first, picking up the pace. She nuzzled against his chest, but this wasn’t merely to keep him stimulated. She could also feel his heartbeat, resting against the steady thumping and monitoring his heartbeat.

She would stoke his fire, get him riled up, push him closer to the edge at a rapid pace, energize him…

...only to slow at the last second, right before he could climax. Making him dance on the razor’s edge.

”Are you enjoying this, Yuto?” She ran her tongue down the middle of his chest, leaving a thin line of saliva amidst his mounting sweat. ”Do you want me to finish?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next