Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rose and Thorn vs. Yuto - Lemons Into Lemonade

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Rose and Thorn vs. Yuto - Lemons Into Lemonade - Page 3 Empty Re: Rose and Thorn vs. Yuto - Lemons Into Lemonade

Post by acuyra Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:09 pm

Yuto was struggling underneath her, showing some light resistance, but Thorn didn’t take it as anything more than a little reflex, his body fighting to stay whole even if he’s mind wasn’t on board with the idea. It certainly wasn’t anything that she couldn't ride down with ease, and she took a wry pleasure in exercising control over him, keeping him covered and smothered with the side of her breasts. ”That’s right, that’s it, just relax, let it happen…”

”Are you sure he’s all right over there?” Rose called out as she took a casual stroll along the apron. ”Two minutes left by the way.”

”Two?” She had been holding onto Yuto, bringing him to the point of unconsciousness, and her plan had been to wait until he was just on the verge before she released him. Rose’s words made him abort that plan early, and she let her prey flop to the floor. ”Okay, can work with that.”

She felt that she and Yuto were coming to a good understanding, but she was curious how much she could push it. With the intent of experimenting, she stood up and walked in front of him. She brought her boot up and dropped it down hard right beside his head, stomping with enough force to shake the ring. Commanding his attention.

One, simple word. ”Lick.”

Back to top Go down

Rose and Thorn vs. Yuto - Lemons Into Lemonade - Page 3 Empty Re: Rose and Thorn vs. Yuto - Lemons Into Lemonade

Post by Nelv Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:29 pm

Thorn's somewhat sweet attitude as he's lulling Yuto into the edge of consciousness might contrast her appearance, but since the boy couldn't see her at the moment, her voice and her breasts were doing wonders to subdue his defiance. His struggle starting to cease, but then he was let go from the smothering abruptly.

Yuto flopped to the mats and panted, his eyes half closed until the boot of Thorn slammed the spot next to him to rouse him up. The boy felt a shiver running on his back, and his body got the message loud and clear. There's only a second of hesitation before he lapped his tongue on Thorn's boot, not wanting his head to be the one being stomped upon otherwise.

Main interest: One sided, no striking hentai match with my character losing.

Derpcord: Vinn#7528
Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:06 pm

Sure enough, all it took was a little prodding and Yuto brought out his tongue, lapping away Thorn’s boot like it was the most natural thing in the world. Lucky for him, she had the foresight to give her treads a thorough cleaning right before the match, making them as sanitary as you could expect boots to be. A good mistress always looked out for her sub’s health.

”There we go, there we go.” She moved her other foot in range and prompted Yuto to give it the same treatment. ”You’re being a good boy, Yuto. I can work with good boys. Can reward them.”

She dropped into a squat and seized Yuto by the chin, forcing him to look her in the eyes, to watch her as she scanned him from head to toe. After a moment, she nodded with a knowing smile, an idea popping into her head.

”On your back. Close your eyes, and don’t you fucking dare open them until you get the okay, got it?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:17 pm

Thorn's compliment made Yuto felt more eager in doing his task for some reason. As the woman presented her other boot, he didn't hesitate to lick it as well. Once he's done with that, Thorn lowered herself and made him looked at her by holding his chin, causing him to blush nervously.

He gave her a few nods and laid himself on his back, closing his eyes as well. Part of him felt it wasn't right to do this in a match, but he's not ready for another brutal beatdown just yet for now. And then, there's the desire to hear those sweet words from Thorn again, strange as it might seem...

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:10 pm

Thorn licked her lips, flashing a mischievous smile Rose’s way and getting a bored yawn from her partner. If the places had been reversed, Rose would’ve taken her time with this one, spent her five minutes buttering the boy up before she started devouring. Not a bad way to go about things, she liked her slow burns, but that just wasn’t the way Thorn could play things, ever.

Cut to the chase. Cut to the fun.

She stepped over his prone, right above his waist, and dropped down again - slow, this time, not looking to hurt him she came to a sit on his groin. She took a moment to get her balance right, squatting on his lap, and then began to move her hips. Back and forth, side to side, around and around, stirring his hardness beneath.

”Yeah….yeah, that’s nice.” She planted her palms on his stomach for some added stability, and began to ramp up her gyrations. ”Tell me, Yuto - why are you a wrestler? Why’d you join up, huh?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:53 am

Yuto felt Thorn's weight on his lap, and as she began to grind against his crotch, he let out a soft moan. His body wriggled cutely under the woman, and soon enough she could feel his bulge forming under his pants. That part of him never failed to react even after he got a beatdown, a result of how his career in the wrestling business had been. The harder Thorn grind him, the louder his moan became.

"Uuuh... l-long story short... money..." he replied.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:30 am

Thorn took Yuto’s moans as active encouragement, speeding up gyrations and pressing hard as she felt the rising hardness. Nature was having the predicted effect on him, nothing too surprising - it was clear which part of his body drove him the most, no delusions there.

”Money?” That got a hearty laugh out of her. She brought her ass up and gave him a quick, hard sit on his lap, enough weight to give him a burst of pain before she went back to her stimulation.

”Now, now,” She gave his chest a few pats, slapping it like the skin on a bonga drum. ”You say that, but come on - if it was just the money, you could’ve gone to plenty of places to wrestle. Places where you’d make good money, and would be getting whipped by woman every other day.”

Thorn dragged her fingernails down his chest, scratching him, not hard enough to break skin, but enough to leave a path of red lines. ”Be honest. Is it just money? Really?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:45 am

"Nnghh...!" Yuto groaned as Thorn pressed hard on his lap for a moment, making him squirm in discomfort.

The noise he made was then replaced with more moaning as the woman resumed her grinding, although her scratching on his chest made him twitching a little every now and then. Even then, Yuto didn't try to buck himself off or anything, seemingly aware that there were consequences he didn't want to face by doing so.

"W-weell... it's more about... debts, contract and such..."

The experience had been a mixed bag, of course. He didn't really hate it, or rather, it's growing on him; the feeling of being subdued by women and used as their plaything and such. He never imagined that he'd end up in this situation when he's just a kid, but here he was.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:59 pm

No struggling, no fighting, no bucking, no anything. Not that it would’ve worked with Thorn on top of him like this, but it was refreshing to see all the same, a sure sign that she had him under control. She was all for a challenge, but she was never going to get that out of Yuto, so why waste time with the preliminaries?

”Debts. Contracts. Excuses.” She gave him a particularly hard grind, pressing his lap hard enough to mash his balls against the canvas. ”You can be honest. You just want to get paid to let women beat you up. Nothing wrong with that, respect the hustle.”

”Thirty seconds.”

Thorn threw an annoyed glance over her shoulder, a quick flash, before she looked back to her prey. ”You want this, right? You want me?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Nelv Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:34 pm

"W-wha-aauughh..." Yuto's attempt to protest only ended in another squeal thanks to Thorn's hard grinding. "I-iit's not like thaaatt...!"

The pain did made him start struggling under the woman. There was a weak buck, although he wasn't really trying to push Thorn away or anything like that. Yuto heard what Rose said and it kinda made him wonder for a moment. All of these were happening within just five minutes? Just how much of a mess he'd be by the end of this match?

"I... I might need more convincing..." he answered a little cheekily, seemingly getting a second wind of defiance now as he realized their time together would come to an end, even if it's just temporarily.

Nelv
Nelv

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next