Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:06 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 12:28 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:01 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 12:59 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Mad House of Abs

2 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Mad House of Abs - Page 7 Empty Re: The Mad House of Abs

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:27 am

Kyoko looked at Odessa who despite her predicament seemed to be in good spirits still, it seemed that if Amy was looking to rattle the veteran she would need more than that. "Well I just wanted to verify that my eyes weren't deceiving me but it sounds like it is you. Never expected Amy to beat you..." Kyoko muttered before looking for a way to get her free since she seemed to respond well to Fallon's offer. It was only after she started looking to untie her that they heard a noise coming from the door.

"Uumm...Do you ever see me coming to bust open your private time, why are you in here when the training room is mine for the day?" Amy said staring at Kyoko and Fallon from the door as Kyoko turned around quickly, surprised but it didn't last long. "I heard moaning. You left her hanging here while you showered. Do you know how bad that is for the circulation in her arms? You could have hurt her all for some bs Prisoner thing you're doing." Kyoko said while Amy rolled her eyes. "Those cuffs aren't going to cause long term problems unless she spends the whole day in them, I was coming to let her out and put her in your bed just now." Amy said while Kyoko looked confused. "And where did you expect me to sleep?" Kyoko asked. "Like you were getting to the bedroom with her around your neck." Amy said eyes directed towards Fallon. "Now I'm sure you two have a lot to say, but no one really cares. Odessa as you can see is in good spirits so she doesn't need you butting in." Amy said trying to shush them out.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:04 am

Odessa managed a wry chuckle. "Neither did I, love. But the woman is an impressive specimen indeed..." Again she ran out of breath, and had to suck in air. It occurred to her to question what these two young women were doing in Amy's apartment, but that was something which could be asked when she was released from the handcuffs which held her upon the bag.

Amy entered just then, complicating things considerably. Odessa's eyes were immediately riveted to her new blonde rival, as she went back and forth with the purple-haired girl in quite familiar fashion. The brunette, purple's girlfriend—Odessa was sure she knew their names, but her mind was not as sharp as it typically was at the moment—stayed silent, squirming uncomfortably as the others bickered, though she did take note of the video camera her girlfriend had asked her to look for, tapping at the lens experimentally, trying to determine whether it was on. Odessa also noticed that the brunette, bless her heart, kept herself between Amy and Odessa, as if ready to protect the British woman.

"I don't know if I would say I am in 'good spirits,' Amy dear," Odessa said. "I am at least my usual gracious self. Though I would be more inclined to forgiveness if you would offer your own bed for me to sleep in..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:16 am

Amy scowled and looked at Odessa who interjected to look at her captured prize. "Why would you sleep in my bed? Where the hell would I sleep?" Amy asked while Kyoko looked between them. Amy was her usual self but Odessa was so oddly calm about things that she couldn't tell if this was some weird foreplay or if she was just that hard to piss off. She knew Odessa by reputation was a fighter with a large limit so she shouldn't be surprised she could handle Amy but it was still hard to take in. "Look I'll deal with it myself, get the hell out of here Kyoko." Amy said, honestly Kyoko wanted to leave and finish what she started with Fallon but something told her that mood had passed and wouldn't stop until they handled things here.

"We'll leave, after we get Odessa off this bag, if you were coming to let her go it shouldn't matter who lets her go." Kyoko said before turning to try and get Odessa out of the handcuffs, Amy left the keys behind the bag as usual so she wouldn't need much to get her out even as Amy protested. "Now hold on I said I was letting her out but I still had plans, you can't just step in and stop it because you find it uncomfortable, I won the match fair and square." Amy said stepping towards Kyoko to try and pull her away from Odessa, not willing to let anyone else but her do anything with Odessa.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:23 am

Odessa sniffed, lifting her chin to look as dignified as possible. She batted her eyelashes at Amy and gave her a sultry smile. "Where do you think you would be sleeping, darling?" she inquired, holding eye contact as long as she could before her exhaustion forced her to blink and take a breath. She could stand to have a drink now, as she was beginning to feel dehydrated after a long battle and subsequent belly beating.

Fallon watched everything with a distinct air of discomfort around her. She didn't like getting in the middle of something personal, but Amy was about to force the issue. When the blonde reached forward and grabbed onto Kyoko's shoulder, Fallon would spring into action, grabbing onto Amy in turn, one hand on each shoulder, to pull the blonde away from Kyoko. "Hey," she growled, her mouth just a few inches from Amy's ear as she latched onto her from behind, "don't touch Kyoko like that!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:34 am

This whole thing was a powder keg waiting to blow up, Amy and Kyoko barely mixed well and with Fallon and Odessa someone was getting hurt. Kyoko uncuffed one of Odessa's arms before she was grabbed by Amy and she seemed ready to fight before Fallon put an arm on her shoulder. Kyoko looked back slightly concerned, not because she was scared of Amy but she didn't want Fallon getting hurt by Amy's temper. Amy just looked at Fallon and pushed her arm off her staring at the brunette.

"Like what? This." Amy said bringing her hands up and pressing on Fallon's shoulders squeezing it as well before she pushed Fallon off her. "Maybe stick to people your size, me and Odessa will handle things and if Kyoko stays back she won't ge-Gaah!" Amy said before she was brutally slapped by Kyoko. "You don't touch her at all." Kyoko said..Amy hissed as she reeled from the hard slap. "The fuck!" Amy said before she pushed Kyoko back, leading to the two roomates to get into a borderline shoving match.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:42 am

It wasn't fair, really, because as soon as Amy shoved Kyoko, it was inevitable that she was going to be facing down two girls at the same time. Fallon jumped forward, trying to grapple with Amy and restrain those arms so that she could not shove Kyoko again. Were Amy at full strength, the slightly-larger woman might have been able to take either one of them—but she likely could never have handled both. Especially not after a titanic battle with Odessa. "Stop that, bitch!" Fallon hissed at Amy as she shoved her back toward the punching bag.

Odessa was still hanging from the bag, unable to escape. But with one arm free, she was not entirely helpless. As Amy was shoved her way, Odessa reached forward, trying to grab onto the back strap of Amy's bikini. "Amy, darling..." she said insistently, before giving that bikini a powerful yank. "Come here."

If she could, she would reel Amy in by her bikini like a fish on a line, close enough that Odessa could crane her neck and plant a kiss on the unsuspecting Amy's lips. If the two young women who were helping her needed a distraction, then that should do the trick.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:55 am

Amy was ready to fight if necessary but Kyoko could throw down with Amy on the best day, on this day it was just a matter of who would come out over who. But that was before you added Amy to the mix, with her running in to push Amy off her Kyoko ended up standing next to her girlfriend ready to jump her, before Odessa pulled on Amy's top and pulled her around, suddenly sneaking in a kiss around Amy's lips and trapping her in place. Amy's eyes went wide as she felt Odessa kissing her, getting kissed was not on Amy's mind and the moment's hesitation was all Kyoko needed.

Handing Fallon the key to handcuffs Kyoko would rush in and run after Amy jumping up from behind and pulling Amy back down with a backstabber. "Gaaaaggh!" Amy screamed as the backstabber caused her spine to scream out in pain while she rolled to the side next to Kyoko, giving Fallon all the the time she needed to free Odessa.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:02 am

Odessa had tried to play nice, and Amy had rejected her advances. Odessa had gotten tired of waiting for the blonde to come around, so she simply had to take matters into her own hands. In spite of all the nasty things Amy had said, the woman's lips tasted sweet.

Fallon watched Kyoko go after Amy, not moving until she saw her girlfriend bring the bitchy blonde roommate crashing down to the floor. Confident that Kyoko could handle whatever the fatigued woman could throw at her, Fallon would take a circuitous route around the combat zone to reach the punching bag, reaching up and undoing Odessa's other cuff. She tried to avert her eyes from the British woman's buxom bikini-clad figure, knowing that Kyoko was right there, and tried even harder to avoid brushing up against her. But a quick glimpse was inevitable, and when Odessa's arms were both free and she dropped to her feet, she promptly fell forward, needing Fallon's support to stay standing.

She smiled and gave Fallon a pat on the shoulder as she straightened up. "Thank you, darling," she said, before stepping over to stand over the writhing Amy. "Mm...now this is a side of her I was hoping to see tonight..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:12 am

Kyoko was rolling to her knees while Amy was still on the floor, leaving Fallon plenty of time to free Odessa, but after what had to be a long belly beating after a losing battle she understandably wasn't able to stand up right away until Fallon helped her up. Kyoko watched Amy but the blonde was just getting to her knees when Odessa was now looking over her and the three of them were now at a big advantage over the angry hurting blonde.

"So what happens next? Do I have to beat all of your asses?" Amy said but still couldn't get up while Kyoko just brushed her off. "We told you we were just going to free Odessa, I could care less about anything beyond that." Kyoko said looking over at the two others, she figured it was Odessa's call from here seeing as she kidnapped her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:20 am

Fallon moved to stand next to Kyoko, nodding along with what her girlfriend said. "I mean, if the two of you had, like, specific plans, or something, then you can just do that," she said. "I wasn't really thinking of spending all my energy on a fight tonight." She had, in fact, been thinking of spending it on something else. But the moment seemed to have come and gone.

Odessa, standing over Amy, weighed her options. Though Amy was hurting now, Odessa was not sure if she could beat the blonde head to head after the tummy trauma she had received. One swift punch would be enough to knock her breathless. She wished that Amy was more amenable to the sort of prisoner arrangement that she would have had in mind had their roles been reversed. At last, with Kyoko looking to her for a decision, Odessa decided to shove the choice onto Amy. It was only fair, after all, seeing as how she had won their match.

"Well, Amy, I can see two options for us to consider," she said. "Perhaps you and I could start over, spend some quality time getting to know each other...alternatively, if you can't soothe over my hurt feelings, I might just want to take out some of my frustrations with this poor treatment out on you."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next