Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:04 am

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dia Sect vs. Thorn - Opening Engagement

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Dia Sect vs. Thorn - Opening Engagement - Page 4 Empty Re: Dia Sect vs. Thorn - Opening Engagement

Post by acuyra Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:30 pm

Thorn was just working her way up when she heard Día’s voice coming at her from behind, creeping up on her like a slithering snake. She had to give the woman credit for nailing the whole demoness gimmick spot on - she had the sound, the movements, the look, all of it, and it was easy to see how a wrestler could’ve been psyched out behind. She definitely wasn’t the sort of person you wanted to turn a corner and find walking your way at night. Or ever.

”You can kiss my ass while you’re back there, bitch.” She threw that one out there as she started to rise up, looking to get back on her feet before her foe could capitalize, only to find out that ship had already sailed. She grunted as her hair was pulled back, tight and taut, yanked up against her will in one of the most aggravating ways possible. Thorn put a fair bit of time and effort into maintaining her strands, and the last thing she wanted was someone using them for a goddamn handhold.

She was forced forward, brought into the ropes and stretched out. At first she was confused, not sure what the demoness was even trying for. It was made fairly clear a moment later, when she was pulled up against the rope with a boot against her back, making a move that would’ve sucked by itself suck two times worse than normal.

Ingenious little maneuver, Rose had to concede, and she was starting to see just how far out of depth her partner was. If nothing else, she was gaining a solid understanding of how intense a match could be, how having the size advantage wasn’t always a guarantee that things would go your way.

She was learning things of her own, too, like how manic a woman like Selina could truly be at her zenith. She didn’t lack for imagination or energy, she had to give the Princess of pain that much, and it was amusing to see all the little avenues her mind went down. Practically chomping at the bit, speaking of all her little fantasies, her wants, her needs - oh, Rose was so eager to get this one to the dining table. Even if nothing carnal came of it, the conversations they could have…

”I’m no vision, I can assure you that - though, that is precisely what a vision would say, isn’t it.” She followed Selina’s gaze back to the ring, as the referee started issuing warnings. It actually gave her a slight idea, something that might help keep her future opponents interest.

She leaned back and patted her lap, casting a curious, daring eye towards Selina. ”If you’d like, you could come over and have a sample, see for yourself how real I am. Feel me. Taste me.” She patted her lap. ”I know you have to be growing tired of that seat. Why don’t you try this one?”

Back to top Go down

Dia Sect vs. Thorn - Opening Engagement - Page 4 Empty Re: Dia Sect vs. Thorn - Opening Engagement

Post by Tarantulust Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:55 am

“Heh heh Ha! A bottom like you might actually enjoy something like that! Too bad you got stuck with me and not Selina! She’s the one that dishes out the pleasure, but me? I lean more towards the pain part of this gig!”

The demon cackled as she continued to twist her opponent with the ropes assistance! Día’s grip was near unbreakable thanks to the leverage she managed to obtain during the scuffle, though Thorn’s powerful arms were far from difficult to hold. With each passing second, the patchwork woman continued to push her heel deeper into her opponents back while tugging her arms further then they should reasonably go. The few fan’s of the PDSM seemed to enjoy their favorite babe bullying the burly beauty! Their cheers lacked numbers, but made up for it with enthusiasm! Only one person made a move to assist Thorn, and that was the poor Referee picked to judge this match! Where she had been was anyone's guess, but after Selina and Rose had all but taken over the commentary seat, and the poor referee had already been used as a weapon, she might have tried to hide out for the rest of the match/ That was until a member of management reminded her that she actually had to work to get paid. With just a few tentative steps, the woman finally made her sad little presence known, gesturing slightly and muttering something to try and gather Día Sect’s attention.

“Huh?”

The demon would lean back, using her own body weight to tug Thorn’s arms back as her head dipped down to view the referee with her bloody red eyes. With Día’s head dipped down in such a manner, the Referee couldn’t help but think she looked like a sort of bat-like creature, dipped upside down with such a casual expression on her face.

“This match has a Ref? The hell were you this whole time? Either way, I’m a bit too busy to peel you apart right now. Come back in a bit, after we are done here.”

“Y-you threw me against your opponent! Do you seriously not remember?”

“Do you count the ants you step on every day?”

“Look, a move on the ropes is illegal, s-so break it up! If you don’t do it before-”

“WELL LOOK WHO HAS BALLS!!!”

Like the shot of a gun, Día’s tone suddenly erupted! The Referee girl flinched at the sudden rise in volume as the patchworked woman finally released Thorn, only to turn on her! The fanged grin of the living shadow was practically oozing malicious intent! And the fiery gaze of violence that was burning in those bright red eyes made the air thick with tension! It looked like Día might just take a swing at any moment!

“Maybe I should use that thick skull of yours again~ It proved to be so helpful before~”

The referee kept her mouth shut. The two continued their stare down for only a minute more before the shadow shifted about and returned those red eyes to their proper target. Having stretched Thorn out in a considerable manner, the patchwork demon would look to reach out and once again grab a hold of Thorn’s lovely strands of hair. The hostile atmosphere from before didn’t change at all. Like a furnace, the air around Día seemed to grow warm, as she cracked a devilish plan in that chaotic mind.

If Thorn couldn’t resist, if she didn’t put up a fight...then the Hooded Heel would look to put an end to her competition! Día would try and pry Thorn from the ropes, drag her to the center of the ring and...after ensuring Thorn was ready to be broken, set her execution up for Día’s deadly Darkness Spear finisher!

Selina could see her partners grin, and recognized the confident gait in her walk. The Demon was up to something, and for once Selina figured she could play along and be of some help. After all, it might be fun to see Rose’s surprised expression if Selina distracted her from her partner's downfall. All the Princess had to do was keep her attention, and with the offer Rose had given her, that shouldn’t be too hard.

“Were you a vision, I imagine you would have already admitted your adoration for me and simply obeyed whatever I said...but you think in a different way then those dreams. I would never dream of a condition like yours, for example.”

The furniture beneath Selina let out a tired, fatigued moan. Finally, after all that time, Selina stood up and released the poor commentator woman...but not before kicking them once, and stomping on them twice! The woman screamed in pain, but quickly bolted from the scene...leaving the two women alone at last.

Well, as alone as one could get in a stadium.

Selina would watch the woman flee all the way up the ramp and stare after her for even a minute more. When the Princess returned, she would sit not on Rose’s lap, but the table in front of her. The action caused the overhead lights to be at her back, Selina casting a shadow down onto Rose in a knowingly demeaning manner. Those golden disks in her eyes seemed to enjoy the small incline she had over the redhead in their position, and the Princess’s tone only confirmed that twisted fact.

“I would love to, little Rose bud. But the fact is, I can’t taste anything of yours. Not with this on.” She said with a light tap of her mask. “And I plan on keeping it on for our dance. However, If you really want to feel my flesh…”

Selina would offer her leg. Her long, powerful leg was wrapped up tightly in the same sort of straps her costume had, only with a few pointed spiked accessories to accompany them. The pale flesh beneath looked soft, but upon closer inspection had hidden muscle beneath! A dangerous weapon, dressed as a plaything…

“Feel free to indulge yourself, Rosie. It would be such a shame if you weren’t properly motivated for our dance coming up~”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:32 am

Rose had a sigh of relief before she even realized it was coming out, glad that Selina’s captive managed to scamper away to freedom. She had been suffering as a seat for what had to be a good ten minutes, maybe even longer, and she could only imagine the toll it took on her body. People always thought that the BDSM life was simple, that it was easy to be a slave and have things done to you all the time, but Rose knew better - it wasn’t just a matter of endurance, but knowing how to use that endurance, how to breath, to pace, to handle yourself. She’d seen some of the biggest, strongest men reduced to quivering messes in only a couple of minutes of hard play, where skinny women only a quarter of their size could take it for hours.

Quite the interesting phenomenon, really. One day, she would have to write a book.

If she did ever write that book, she would have to give Selina a chapter all to herself. The woman was certainly a prime subject for it, and she demonstrated why in a moment like this. Most women, boring women, would’ve just come over and sat on Rose’s lap, taking her invitation and running a simple path with that. She, however, took a different route, and sat on the table next to her, dangling herself like tasty, tempting fruit.

She even offered her leg, and what a leg it was. Rose had a deep and abiding love of the female leg, loved the way muscle rippled  through it, and she had to say that this was one of the nicest examples that had ever been presented to her. Such power, such rigid sinews, deep and glistening beneath the straps. It was just enough skin to wet the appetite, and it was all too easy to see how this Venus Flytrap reeled her prey in.

It would be criminal to refuse such an offer, so Rose didn’t. She flashed her future foe a knowing smile, then bent down and began to lick. A quick to start, just a taste, before she dedicated her taste buds to a longer one, letting her tongue dart around the flesh. She came close to the spikes, only to dart around and flick away at her. A dab here, a stroke there, in and out. All the while she kept her eyes close and stayed open, a silent dare for Selina to take advantage of the situation.

It was a saucy, steamy moment, and it couldn’t have been further from the situation in the middle of the ring.

There, Thorn found herself in the middle of a serious situation, as Día was, once again, seizing control of the pace. That seemed to be the overall theme of this match, with her attempts at offense being shut down time and time again, but this time felt different, like it was building towards something.

She languished in the ropes, suffering in the hold longer than she had any right to while her opponent had a shouting match with the referee - one that the official lost easy. It didn’t exactly build confidence in the AFW’s hiring standards, and at the end of it, she was thoroughly worn out by the boot digging into her spine. It was the latest thing she had to suffer through, and everything was taking a hefty toll.

By the time Día let up off the ropes and pulled her away - by her goddamn hair, no less - she was stumbling and staggering along, nearly falling to a knee as they came over to the center of the ring. She wanted to mount an offense, but didn’t have the energy for it by any measure, and she had the strong feeling that was going to be a big problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:09 pm

Games always had winners and losers. The victor and the losers. First place, and everything else. Even this conversation Selina was having with Rose, this sweet little back and forth of ideas and sweet topics was just a veiled competition of who could get into the others head. Selina’s twisted labyrinth of a mind had no clear intentions other than what she crudely barked out like the manic fiend she was. Or at least, that was how it appeared to the outside viewer. Selina was no tactical mastermind by any means, but she knew how to get into other peoples heads. Rose had to be one of the most intelligent and restrained individuals the Princess had ever stood across from, but the game was still going nevertheless! Rose wanted in Selina’s head! She was using charm and sweet words to try and push through those spiked, twisted walls Selina had up. She used experience and questions to traverse the labyrinth that lay beneath the mask. But Selina was playing a different kind of game. Selina didn’t want to know her. Restraining her primal desires was something new to her, and so she needed to be distracted like a child. No, Selina wanted Rose and little else. She wanted control in one form or another. Nothing exemplified that more as Selina denied Rose’s invitation and instead chose to sit higher than her.

The brains behind the enemy tag team would finally break, indulging herself in Selina's flesh as the masked woman seemed to smile down at her from above. Rose’s tongue was sheepish at first, but soon began to glide across the Princess’s leg with experience and comfort. Those sharp, green eyes of hers peeked out from beneath the rim of her cap. She was giving Selina a knowing glance, but the Princess only chuckled.

She doesn’t know a thing~

The blush that etched itself across the Princess’s face looked to be born from Rose’s sensual licking, but the truth would soon come to light as Día pulled Thorn from the ropes by her hair towards the center of the ring. It was difficult to see what with Selina entertaining Rose for the moment, but Selina could listen. And sometimes, imagination was just as good, if not better, then watching~

The sounds of Thorn’s and Día’s footsteps would come to a sudden halt at the arena. The hooded woman’s sadistic grin and fiery gaze seared down the back of Thorn’s head as she held her hair tightly in her grip! The punk newbie had said some things when they first met, and having her here like this in her arms...well, it was certainly a great validation~

Día would quickly shoot her knee into Thorn’s abs, more so to keep her foe sedated than anything else but that didn’t mean it wasn’t a rough and uncalled for attack. Only then would the Demon remove her fingers from Thorn’s honestly perfect hair to the muscular woman’s face. With a yank, she would tug Thorn’s face up so that they were looking eye to red eyes!

“Whaddya say now? Hmm? Think I’ve worked for it? Think I’m up to the task now?!” Selina growled with that merciless grin. She was parroting the words Thorn had said at the start of the match, throwing them back into her face to try and rub in the humiliation. After a dark chuckle, she adjusted her grip. She slipped both of her cold, gloved hands to Thorn’s soft cheeks, gently holding her face as though Día found it to be a precious item!

“Y’know, I prefer you like this...Yessss~ So stern, yet stuck...it really gets the blood pumping! You won’t mind if I…?”

Día began to inch her face closer, her malicious maw parting ways so that her tongue could slip out as she drew closer. At first it was a bit strange, until it became clear that Día was inching her face closer for a kiss. That smile that looked more like a tear of flesh was still there as Día’s tongue seemed to reach for Thorn’s lips, but just as suddenly as Día seemed to initiate the kiss, she suddenly ended it…

By dragging Thorn’s head down into her waiting and fast approaching knee!

If Thorn didn’t break away or defend herself, the sound of the impact would actually echo out into the audience, Día’s Darkness Spear being suddenly and cruelly completed!

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat May 01, 2021 3:02 am

Rose wasn’t a psychologist, but the field had always fascinated her, even as a child. It was one of the reasons she had struck up a fast friendship with the resident therapist, Veronica Fairchild. She had met the woman for an evaluation, but somehow the standard procedure had blossomed into a full fledged conversation on her chosen field, debating the nuances of BDSM and the mindset of the average AFW wrestler, the way men and women changed when they stepped through the ropes. Veronica had a term for it that she liked, despite the grandiose bombasity of it - the ‘Great Experiment’.

As she licked away at Selina’s forbidden flesh, she had to wonder what was going through this woman’s head, what gears were turning. The two of them had been dueling with words since they began, a flavorful way to prod and poke at each other without overt offense. It was an intriguing foreplay, but it had to come to an end at some point, and it felt like they had reached that edge. Maybe she believed that, in this little sidestory, she was distracting Rose to the real show, keeping her from seeing Thorn at her worst.

A cute notion, but it couldn’t have been further from the truth.

Rose was aware of what was going on in the ring, able to tell enough from the sounds alone to paint a solid picture. As long as Selina didn’t interfere, she had no plans to do the same. Thorn would’ve shunned her help even if she tried to get it, and with good reason - if they were ever to function as a team, then they had to trust in each other’s abilities, and that meant letting them fight their own matches on their own terms. If Thorn wasn’t good enough to win this match on her lonesome, than that was just something to work on. There was more to learn in defeat than victory.

It was a sentiment that Thorn would share even now, as Día rammed that familiar knee of hers into her midsection and drove it deep, knocking the wind clean out of her. It hurt, but not nearly as much as having her own words rammed down her throat, a little echo from the start coming back to haunt her. As much as she hated to admit it, her opponent had proven herself more than worthy. She’d been outfoxed and outfought all through this match, no questions about it, and this was the climax.

Día pulled her face in close, so close, tempting a kiss, their breath mixing in the air as Thorn stood on wobbling legs…

...and then was brought down in a harrowing descent, her face slammed into her opponent’s knee at terminal velocity. For an instant, her world turned into a dizzying array of lights and colors, spinning around her, sounds mixing into an incoherent array. When her senses returned, she was on her back, staring at the ceiling, and none of her limbs responded to any commands.

Unmoving. Defenseless. Done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sat May 01, 2021 6:51 pm

“And with that...it’s over~”

Selina finally allowed herself to look over her shoulder just in time to see Thorn’s pretty little scarred face bounce right off Día Darling’s battering ram of a knee! Oh, what a perfect picture the scene playing out in front of her would have made. The cruelty of Selina’s partner on full display as she finally brought down her opponent in a rough, but definitive manner. Thorn had so many fans in the crowd, and the shocking finisher brought such a delicious depression of despair on all of their faces! Selina didn’t know what to do with herself, wrapping her arms around in her own self embrace! The Princess even had to close her legs, unaware that she might actually catch Rose in a soft and supple embrace in the process! Selina was in her own world, adoring the looks of disgust and concern from all of Thorns fans!

“Such a beautiful picture! These little pigs with their snouts all scrunched!!! I want them to look at me like that, Rosie! I wanna turn their disgust into fear, then pleasure!!! Ooooooh, I don’t think I can hold back too much longer! Any longer, and I’ll just have to forgo formalities! But I’ve been so good for so long, so show me your face of despair! Pretty Please?”

Rose’s suspicions would be confirmed as Selina watched her curiously. Clearly, the Princess had thought she had distracted Rose. Perhaps Selina was expecting to see Rose become dumbfounded after being tricked, disappointed in her partner's loss, maybe even angry at the outcome. But the truth was, Rose had known what was going on all along. The connection between Rose and Thorn was so much stronger than the two members of the PDSM, and what the latter saw as weakness the former saw as room for improvement. A small, but important difference between the two tag teams.

But that difference would be of no help to Thorn in that moment. Not as her body refused to move to her brain's commands. Certainly not while Día stood over her like a Paralysis Demon, that damned smile of hers letting Thorn know she was enjoying every second of this outcome. That shadowy, Patchwork figure, drew closer. The red eyes didn’t blink, drinking the sight in before letting all that proud energy out in a triumphant yell!

“HELL YEAH! YOU’RE JUST WHERE YOU BELONG!!!”

The jeers that came in reply were easily ignored, with Día finally dropping to her knees next to downed foe. Día was like a chilly mist settling on top of Thorn, laying across the woman’s chest and hooking her leg in a surprisingly standard pin. Though, that may have been more for Día’s enjoyment than anything, as the demon seemed to enjoy her free reign over the muscular Aussie’s body. The referee, who was so weak willed and terrified before, was now forced to approach the two women, check Thorn’s shoulders, and count the pin.

“O-one!”

That patchwork face drew closer, Día whispering in Thorn’s ear to the point where it was just the two of them that would hear.

“Hey, gimmicks aside, you did great. You can call me out for a rematch anytime~”

Día’s hooded head moved away, flashing the crowd a proud grimace of a grin as those red eyes scanned the crowd in a daring, cold hearted manner.

“TWO!”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon May 03, 2021 5:20 am

”3…!”

Thorn knew this day was coming, sooner or later...ah, fuck, who was she kidding? Sooner, definitely sooner. She had the power, she was probably one of the strongest women in Tension, but that wouldn’t mean shit if she didn’t know how to keep herself under control. She was already replaying this match in her mind and seeing all the parts that had gone wrong, the mistakes she’d made. If she had to do the match over, she’d be more careful, not rush in so fast. She’d assumed that just having the size advantage would be enough to get her over the hump, but that was nothing - Día had the speak, the skill, and most importantly, the patience to wait for the best strikes.

She knew the reason she lost, but that didn’t make the pill any easier to swallow. What did help, however, were the words that Día whispered in her ear. Heartfelt and kind, the warmest thing she had heard from this woman since they met. A complement. It wasn’t much, not as good as what she’d get from a slave and not as helpful as what she’d get from Rose, but coming from the woman who had just spent the better part of fifteen minutes rocking her clock?

”Thanks. And yeah...next time.”

Priceless.

Thorn’s good eye softened with a nod as the bell rang and the crowd cheered. Exhausted, she raised her head up enough to look Rose’s way, and found her partner…

...in between Selina’s thighs?

She had to blink a few times to make sure she what she saw was real, but sure enough, that was the scene going on at ringside. The Princess’ thighs closed around her head like a trap, choking her, crushing her in their cruel embrace. The two of them had been enjoying a tender moment - as tender as anything between dommes in heat could ever be, at least. It had been the latest chapter in their little play, and by the look of it, the last one. Rose had thought their match would start the normal way, with them waiting until their partners had cleared the ring before they started. Apparently, that was a little too long to wait for Selina. So be it.

She planted her feet and lifted up, taking her up on her shoulders as she rose. Muscles tensed, her back ached, and she took one step, the another, then another until they were close enough to the ring for her to pitch forward and slam her foe’s back against the apron with a powerbomb.

The fight was on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Fri May 07, 2021 6:44 pm

Tonight's match was super stressful! Mei had knocked heads with the massive bully Thorn quite literally. Afterwards, she got into a shouting match with Día Sect, which she promptly lost, and all the while she was trying to keep her head on her shoulders with all of the violent strikes, kicks, and slams going on around her! The substitute commentator outside had to deal with Selina and Rose, but even she was eventually let loose! Mei found herself trapped between these two bundles of unbridled aggression! Nobody wanted this match to end more than her, and when she finally got that three count, Mei could honestly say that she was happier then Día Sect could ever be! Clearly, the poor referee had no idea just what was coming up next.

Hardly a moment had passed, Mei just starting to raise Día’s arm to declare her the victor, when a scuffle outside the ring was already breaking out! All three women looked over towards the noise, only to find Selina’s thighs squeezing Rose’s neck as the red head began to lift the Princess off the table! The heavy feeling of dread once again pushed down on Mei’s shoulders, the idea that she was going to have to now mediate these two enigma’s in a fight bringing her near tears from stress.

“T...The Winner via Pinfall: Día Sect!”

Hardly anyone would notice Mei’s declaration though...Things were starting to get violent between the two outside of the ring as a whole new fight was breaking out. The fight before was terrible, but Mei was getting the distinct feeling that she’d just gone from the frying pan and into the fiery depths of hell. No security, no help, and no ally to rely on.

Why is it always me who gets these sorts of matches?!?
Dia Sect vs. Thorn - Opening Engagement - Page 4 08pxUzP

The fight continues here.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4