Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dia Sect vs. Thorn - Opening Engagement

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dia Sect vs. Thorn - Opening Engagement - Page 3 Empty Re: Dia Sect vs. Thorn - Opening Engagement

Post by acuyra Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:55 am

And there she was. Rose laid the bait, and Selina came nibbling. She didn’t doubt that would be the result, though it was satisfying to see all the same. She knew this woman’s type quite well, knew the game they were playing. One Upmanship? That was one way to describe it, though she didn’t care much for the terms. This was a battle of dominance, and if the gauntlet was thrown down, her counterpart would have to pick it up.

Rose hadn’t idly made the suggestion, either. When Selina asked, she was given an answer in short order, without a second wasted.

”I want you.”

She allowed those three words to sit for a moment, but not too long. It was her nature to tease, but she figured that Selina wouldn’t let them go unanswered for too long. She peered towards her fellow domme from the shade of her cap, as her finger traced the outline of the table. ”To be specific, I want to see you outside of the ring. Outside of the ring. A date, if you wish to call it that. I don’t care where. My house, yours, a cafe, a library, a park, whatever you prefer. But I want us to meet, to share a meal together, to talk in a casual setting. With casual wear.”

She brought up that same tracing finger and wagged it. ”No makeup. No mask.” To the uninitiated, it might have seemed like a pithy wager, hardly the sort of thing to bet, but Rose saw things in a different shade. The more they talked, the more Selina spoke in her exaggerated way, the more she wanted to know about this strange person who’d crossed her path. If nothing else, she suspected it would make for another intriguing conversation.

”But, of course, it wouldn’t be a wager if I didn’t have my own skin in the game.” She ran her finger down the length of her arm, skipping along the muscles on offer. ”I’ll put my cards on the table, show me yours. What would you have from me?”

It was a fun, intricate game they were playing, a mental spar, and quite a bit different from the gruff, physical affair Thorn found herself in the middle of. She would be lying if she said it wasn’t all catching up with her, too. Not just the referee’s count…

”1…!”

...but hearing Día’s taunting over it all. That voice, that irritating voice. It was grating her more and more with every word the bitch spoke, further souring her already soured mood. ”Not fucking running you pasty little-”

She wasn’t given much time to rest, no time to gather her bearings, before Día was all over her once again, coming at her from behind and grabbing her by the wrist with one hand and her hair by the other. Thorn gritted her teeth to keep from crying out as her skull was yanked, pulling her away from the crowd and marching her way towards the metal post. Not hard to figure out where this was going.

Yeah, Thorn had absolutely not interest in kissing poles, metal or otherwise, and that wasn’t about to change today. She only put up with this for a few steps before she snatched her wrist back, jerked around, and brought her leg up, sending her knee towards Día’s stomach to break them apart.

Back to top Go down

Dia Sect vs. Thorn - Opening Engagement - Page 3 Empty Re: Dia Sect vs. Thorn - Opening Engagement

Post by Tarantulust Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:47 pm

Selina didn’t have to wait long to receive her answer. Rose answered almost instantaneously that her desired reward was Selina, which didn’t come at much of a surprise to the Princess of Pleasure and Punishment. She was a woman with experience in a niche field. Poor Rose, having to lay in anguish at night with a brute of a woman with little to no experience in what power there was in even the littlest touch~ If Thorn’s love making was anything like her combat prowess, then it was really no wonder how she earned her name. Rose had certainly opened herself up to some teasing, but before Selina could get a word out the red head went into further detail about her request. She simply wished to talk in a more formal setting. A place where she could get to know the Selina beneath the mask.

“Tsk!”

Selina finally looked away from Rose, growling in her mask as she adjusted herself on the commentators back. The black and gold eyes of the woman narrowed considerably as she seemed to mutter something under her breath. Rose’s request was reasonable, but Selina seemed to take it rather poorly. Of course, Rose would have no reason to know why such a simple request offended Selina in such a manner...but to the Princess of Pleasure, Rose had made a rather dangerous request of her. The mask, the makeup, it was all important to Selina’s character! To wipe it all away, strip everything off would reveal the vulnerability underneath it all. There was a reason she dressed up to the point of being unrecognizable. She valued her privacy, to the point it was almost the source of her strength.

“Really Rose...to tease me in such a manner. I can’t tell whether to be angry at you or let you off as being ignorant. Either way, I guess I’ll get my chance to re-educate you once our turn comes along.”

Selina’s flat tone was made in part from the sight of her partner dragging Thorn over towards a corner of the ring by her hair. Selina had never really watched Día fight before and that fact was only just hitting her now. Usually the two were too into their roles to notice minor things like chinks in their respective armors, things that could be improved upon or corrected altogether. But watching Día now, it became painfully obvious that this move would end in one of two ways, and considering Thorn was still cognitive the chances of success were slim.

Día Sect had thrived on anger and resentment for her fights. She talked up the effects sheer brutality and savagery could bring by themselves as she pummeled and struck Thorn throughout the fight! To the outside observer, Día seemed to be correct. The results were speaking for themselves after all. She had thorn in her grasp! A woman by all accounts should be breaking the demon in half. But anyone with a steady experience of combat would soon realize that the Demon had a pretty big and exploitable weakness that festered about in one-on-one combat. A weakness that even  newbie fresh off training camp could exploit!

Día had no plan whatsoever.

The demon could combo her attacks well, move one punch to the next in a fluid motion but after every volley of strikes or throws there was a slight pause. Presumably, it was Día making up her next offensive move. She seemed to only ever plan at most two steps ahead! She was hitting Thorn not to win, but simply because she wanted to strike her opponent. Everything was reactionary! Including her desire to smack Thorn against the cold, metal pole!

The issue with rage and savagery was that, in the long run, it made you blind to some glaringly obvious faults in a split second plan.

And Día quickly paid for her overreaching attack plan! Just as she was about to ram Thorn’s skull into the intended metal pole, the taller, stronger woman stopped dead in her tracks! In a flurry of motion the Demon’s claws were flung away and Thorns knee was suddenly planted into Día’s guts!

“UAGH!”

Part of Día’s lunch clawed its way up her throat in the form of burning bile as she clutched her stomach and retreated a few steps! Her nasty maw twisted in a snarl of agony as she tried to swallow the bile down again while dealing with the sudden, throbbing ache in her stomach.

“....2!”

The referee continued the count, which Día seemed too preoccupied to notice, though Selina began to wonder about the possibility of a countout situation. After all, the PDSM hadn’t ever fought with such a common stipulation before. Usually, they just charged in and tore up the opposing team. It was food for thought...which gave Selina an interesting, if slightly twisted idea.

“Rosie, I’m not one to make private parties. I really do value my personal privacy...I don’t like people digging around in my head, even if it is someone as scrumptious as you. But...I’d also hate to be a stick in the mud and say “no” to your request, my little Rosie. So, if you do manage to win in our dance, then I will accept your request...but the same has to be said from you~ If I win, then you and me get to do something fun~ A life swap! For forty eight hours, what's mine is yours, and what's yours is mine! You’ll get to learn about me from my possessions while I get to sleep in your bed and dig through your diary~ And maybe play with your partner for a few hours.

Selina’s gaze flicked over towards Rose, though this time she eyed her from the top of her hat to the bottom of her boots. A sick chuckle slipping through her mask.

“I think I can pull off your look~ I might need some dye, but I think I can be almost as cute as you!”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:53 am

Selina loved to talk, and Rose wasn’t complaining. This was one of the most stimulating conversations she’d had since her night of bliss with Ellie, though for vastly different reasons. Her time with the Briton had been an adventure in discovery, a way of learning not just about the amazing woman she spent the night with, but about herself as well. It was a wild reminder of how appearances can deceive, of how even the most innocent packages could be deceptively alluring.

But this talk with Selina was unique. In some ways, their match had already begun. They were trading mental blows, vying for any chinks in the armor that they could take into the battle proper. Rose thought herself deft with words, that she had a talent for the subtle art of speech, but the Princess of Pain was no slouch. She could see how a woman like this could leave her foe’s frozen in fear, how she could leave them cowering before she threw a single punch.

But it was what she didn’t say that intrigued Selina the most. The growling. The way she looked away. She had surmised that the request would cause some consternation, of course. In her experience, masked wrestlers covered their faces less as a fashion statement and more to keep their private and professional. A line not to be crossed. To do so for anyone was a rare risk, but for a rival? Unfathomable.

And that made Rose want it all the more.

”Anger, please. If I have to choose between rage and indifference, always the former.” She rapped her knuckles against the table for emphasis, making the poor thing beneath Selina jump. Her back had to be getting weak down there. ”I want passion. Your fire. By all means, take that into the ring with you.”

It might have come off as a tease - because it was, but not wholly. She did want to see the best this woman had to offer, whatever form that took. She also wanted to test her, tease her, see what was lurking just underneath the surface. This was a mysterious woman, dark and intriguing. Creative, too, as her counter offer made all too clear.

Rose had only a moment to digest Selina’s words before she was distracted, her mind snatched away by the match’s commotion. She craned her neck to the side, looking over in time to see her partner finally getting a leg up on their adversary. Her blow was enough to make the woman bend over, gagging, in all kinds of pain...and vulnerable. So, so vulnerable.

”Okay, bitch.” Thorn reached out, snagged her opponent’s head, and pulled her into a tight front facelock. ”Let’s see if your ass can fly.”

She brought Día’s arm over her shoulder and lifted her up, hoisting her off the mat in the traditional suplex position. Instead of falling back, however, she released her foe at the apex and pushed her to the side so Día’s back would wind up falling on the edge, her back dropping on the apron - an X-Plex. One of the first suplex variations Rose had taught her.

The timing couldn’t have been better, as it gave Rose a reason to smile and mask the hint of apprehension that was creeping into her thoughts. Selina’s counter was a surprising one. Changing places with one like this, giving her access to her home, her club, her most personal items. There was no telling what state she would see them all returned in, or if she would see them all.

It was a risk. But that was what made gambling exciting, wasn’t it?

”I don’t keep a diary, Selina. I’m already an open book. But I accept your terms, under a single condition.” She reached out and ran a sly finger along her rival’s shoulder, tracing one of the straps. ”We swap outfits, as well. I’m aching to see myself in that delightful design of yours, and you’ll leave the world speechless in my own outfit.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:19 am

Rose really was a curious creature. Had she been the kind, flattering, slightly underwhelming fan girl that Selina worried she might be, then this entire conversation would have been cut short about five minutes in. Selina liked flattery, and enjoyed a certain degree of attention, but she grew bored fast and flattery would only get a girl so far. Selina was as impatient as she was lustful, and as much as she wanted to tear into Rose at that very second, she held back. It wasn’t easy by any means, but what helped was Rose’s unique intelligence and the puzzles she managed to create with her words. Her red headed companion managed to engage the Princess of Pleasure, keeping her guessing and therefore staving off the boredom that would have led to an unprovoked attack! Selina had been frustrated, even annoyed, but never bored in this conversation. Rose always ended her sentences on a sort of cliffhanger, keeping Selina engaged just long enough to pull it off again and again. As terrifying Selina was, Rose seemed to have a grip on how to maneuver around her more violent tendencies.

“Careful what you wish for, Rosie~ Many people thought they wanted my passion before, and so many of them didn’t even crawl away. Probably because they couldn’t anymore~”

Another chuckle slipped through Selina’s speakers, but this time she held herself and sighed in relief. It seemed she was reliving past memories again, and judging by the soft blush on her face, they were rather fond memories. For some reason, that just made her all the creepier, at least in the poor commentators opinion. The more Selina squirmed, the harder it was for the woman to be steady furniture, and her arms were starting to shake due to the strain. Something Selina noticed, and corrected by snapping her whip by the woman’s feet.

“Mmm...this piggy won’t last too much longer. A shame really.”

Before Selina could do too much more to the announcer, her eyes were brought back to the match. She wasn’t surprised to find that Día was now on the receiving end after such an obvious blunder. She couldn’t even muster up the enthusiasm to get offended on Día’s behalf. She did something stupid, now she was paying the price. Simple as that.

What was a bit of a surprise was the method Thorn used to exact her revenge. Selina had never seen it before, and judging by the jerk of Día’s body upon impact, it was a ravenously painful move to endure~ Día didn’t seemed to be all that tickled by it, as she made a hasty retreat in the form of rolling towards the center of the ring. Not the best look, but at least she got Thorn to do it first.

Still, Día didn’t look to be in any shape to retaliate just yet. She was getting back to her feet, but a nasty mark had already shown up on the visible part of her back. It seemed the edges of the apron were metal as well, and gave little yield to the Demon of Domination.

“Fucking slut!”

It would be then that Rose would finally give her answer to Selina’s offer. It was of course a yes...but Rose wanted to throw in another condition as well. Selina was about to call her greedy, until she heard what the condition actually was. The two would exchange costumes, leaving Selina to ponder a moment.

“You know what? I believe you! I think you DO think you’re an open book...but I believe everyone has their secrets Rose~ But I’m sad to say that I can not promise to fulfill your condition. You see…”

Selina looked over at Rose, that creepy look in her eyes once again as her face was flushed with a bright red. Selina’s irises seemed unsteady, shaking slightly as she looked at Rose’s costume. Without saying a word, one could tell Selina was thinking some viciously disturbing thoughts.

“If everything goes to plan...there won’t be a shred of usable material left of your outfit! You’ll be such sweet furniture as you whimper your desires for me~ Your bare skin on mine, as you whimper your devotion to me!~”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:44 am

”Goddamn, that felt good.”

Thorn took a moment - a quick moment, less than two seconds - to crack her neck after nailing Día with the X-Plex, catching her breath. Tempting as it was to rush in and start wailing on the masked marauder, she fought the impulse, knowing how that kind of thinking had fucked her up from the start. No, she had to play this one smart. Smart-ish. Not stupid, at the least. She just hadn’t worked out what all that meant, not just yet.

When Thorn heard Día’s little insult, she couldn’t help but have a full, hearty laugh at it. Even with her being as pissed off as she was, even with all the pain she was enduring, that was one of the things that would never fail to make her smile. How many times had someone thrown that word at her to try and rile her up? A hundred times? Thousands? It never worked, and Día wasn’t going to have any more luck than #9,999.

”And fucking proud, you drongo!”

Rose couldn’t but smile herself at hearing that, not only loving the sentiment, but always enjoying it when Thorn’s Aussie accent came out to play in full. She was a tad distracted, though, when she looked over at Selina’s waning seat. The announcer had done a commendable job baring her compatriot’s weight, but there were limits to everything. Humans weren’t camels, were certainly never meant to be taking such weight on their backs. ”It’s like I was saying before, Selina. There’s nothing wrong with being a little rough with your toys, but an ounce of restraint goes a long way. If you keep breaking your playthings, sooner or later, you’ll run out.”

She reached down and gave the announcer a sympathetic stroke, massaging the back of her neck. A little pleasure to help her endure the pain. Good, obedient girls deserved some recognition, after all. ”As to your little declaration, well...I would certainly hope not. I don’t mind wrestling in the nude, but it would be such a bore, you understand. I suppose that’s as good an incentive as any to defeat you. Thoroughly.”

She curled one of the announcer’s luscious locks around her finger, idly playing with it. The woman did have such pretty hair. ”But by all means, share all your ideas, your fantasies. I’m eager to see where that devious mind of yours will go.”

How soon Rose would have to see Selina’s fantasies attempted, she wasn’t sure. The match was going through another change, with Rose retaking the reigns, a position she was intent on holding on to. As Día made her way up, Thorn slipped under the ropes and popped up at her side, ducking her head under opponent’s arm and reached around her waist. ”Let me help you up.”

Thorn planted her feet, lifted up, and attempted to haul her opponent high into the air. Once she was high enough, her next move would be a simple one - take a step forward, bring Día down, and let her tailbone come crashing down on her upturned knee, splitting her in half with an Atomic Drop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:17 am

To be fair, Día forgot the insult she flung towards Thorn almost as quickly as she spat it out. The woman was a creature of emotion, particularly the negative kind. Saying hateful things was in her nature, while nursing wounds was not. Immediately, the Demon was craning her neck to try and get an eye on the burning spot on her back to see if a mark had been left or not. Of course there was an eerie mark on her back in the shape of the apron’s edge, but her hood, long hair, and ultimately ragged outfit did an excellent job making it hard to see. Día knew the mark had to be there, but it was not knowing for sure that was driving her crazy! It got to the point where Día didn’t even hear Thorn’s laugh, writing it off as some punk in the audience. Instead, all she heard was the derogatory remark that actually gave the Demon in patchwork some pause. Her searching eye went from over her shoulder over towards Thorn, head cocked like a curious crow.

“Drongo? The hell is a drongo?!?”

Rose’s laughter didn’t go unnoticed, Día’s eyes flicking between Thorn and her partners smiling faces, burning away Día’s fuse all the more as she felt left in the dark! That was her job, and these two newbies were laughing at her?!? She growled and hissed as she tried to wrack her brain about what a Drongo even was, only to be distracted by the continuing laughter at her expense.

“DAMNIT! If you’re going to insult someone, say something they can understand, you braindead barbarian! It’s not an insult if they don’t understand it!!!” The demon growled! She didn’t seem to notice she was disproving her own point by making her disdain obvious. Another con to giving into your anger was that a poker face was practically nonexistent.

Poor little Día...getting spun around and around by the cute newbies little pet. If she only could see what a mess she’s making of the PDSM’s name. If she falls to this greenie, I might just have to tear her to shreds myself.

Such thoughts made Rose’s compassion towards Selina’s chair go unnoticed for a moment, but once the Princess of Pleasure and Punishment did see Rose gently play with the woman beneath her she didn’t get mad. Her violent nature seemed to be satiated by the cruel thoughts she was sending her partners way. Instead, Selina returned to Rose with a giggle. The red head's concern was almost funny now, both for the chair as well as for her clothing.

“Hee heh heh heheheheh HA ha hah ha haaa!~ Really really REALLY now, Rosie! Your concern for such trivial matters is almost TOO CUTE! For goodness sake, you teach, you care for, and you coddle so many people! I’m really starting to wonder if you enjoy your profession for the power or simply making others happy~!!! You’re SUCH a goody two shoes!”

Selina’s eyes smiled for her in a mocking manner as Rose twirled the woman’s hair around her fingers. The look on Selina’s face was like that of a mother watching her child play in the mud because they didn’t know any better. A soft look, with a dash of superiority and the others ignorance. A shrug would come after Rose finished speaking, the giggling in the mask hardly stopping.

“Even now, you're indulging me~ But I’m sorry to say I can’t let you taste the fruits of my mind just yet!!! After allll, half the fun is in the surprise! I gave you so many TASTY hints, but if you still can’t see the picture I’m painting then it might be more fun simply to show you rather than to describe it to you! After all, actions speak so much LOUDER than words.”

More snickering and chuckling came out of those speakers as Selina reciprocated Rose’s gestures towards the chair near exactly! Her fingers danced around the nape of the red head’s neck before moving to play with the drooping crimson strands of hair that peeked out from under Rose’s hat. The Princess’s face was awfully close, as though wanting a kiss. Though the mask made such an affectionate gesture impossible.

“Sooo much louder~ Which will prevail? Your love, or mine? The carrot or the stick? My, what a sweet little carrot you will be! I might just eat you in one bite!”

The conversation went on as the living shadow climbed back up to her feet, Thorn quickly jumping back into the ring just in time for Día’s bright red eyes to catch a glimpse of the taller woman! Thorn ducked beneath the wide swing Día tried to greet her with, snagging the Demon’s waist and pulling her close! With one quick phrase, Thorn managed to lift up the demon high into the air! A silent gasp echoed through Día’s fanged maw, but as the heavy fall began to descend, Thorn would quickly be engulfed in darkness!

A swift movement, quick and cruel that was nearly invisible in the fall. Nails, pointed and uncut would slide across Thorn’s eyes! A vicious payment for Thorns hard work in the form of quick, searing hot pain!

But that didn’t mean Día got away unscathed. Thorn’s grip held true, and her knee was still properly aligned in the correct place to score a painful shot straight up Día’s spine! The Demon practically bounced off Thorn’s knee and fell face first onto the floor, growling in pain to the point she drew blood after biting her lip! Her butt was burning! The drop succeeding in wracking the entire low half of her body in pained agony!

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:30 pm

Thorn should’ve expected that kind of response, but she didn’t really care too much if Día didn’t understand the insults being flung her way. It was a big enough pleasure to just bust them out, honestly, even if the person she was flinging them towards didn’t know how to catch them. As much as she didn’t miss her family, she’d be lying if she said there were times when she didn’t fancy a trip back to her homeland. There was only so long you could spend away from people who didn’t talk like you before she missed a full conversation. Sometimes it felt like she had to keep 5% of her vocabulary in check to have coherent conversations, and that grew grating.

Just an annoying little thought, a small trouble, and one that she didn’t concern herself with too much at the moment. She had more important, fun things to think about, like all the damage she was just about to inflict on her opponent’s tailbone and the price she had to pay for it.

Thorn felt Día’s fingers at her face, but didn't’ realize what the woman was doing until it was far too late to stop it. Her nails - long, sharp, jagged - raked across her eyes and brought out an enraged cry as the white pain seared her eyeballs. She could tell that her move went off without a hitch, but she wasn’t able to enjoy the sight of it or the aftermath. She was too busy stumbling back and rubbing her face, trying to get her vision clear.

”Fucking hell, really? Fucking eye rake…” She muttered under her breath as her vision cleared up enough for her to make out what was right in front of her - Día on the floor, trying to recover from the blow. While she wasn’t in a position to do anything big or heavy with that at the moment, she wasn’t about to leave her without some small followup, at the minimum. She rushed forward, swung her leg low, and sent a short kick into her foe’s side, more out of spite than anything.

It was all making for an amusing little sight, and one that Rose would’ve loved to indulge in. Unfortunately, she had her own distractions to deal with. To put it mildly.

‘Goody two shoes’. That was a combination of words that Rose could honestly say had never been directed at her before, in Italian, English, or Japanese. The mere mention of it was enough to bring a grin and raised eyebrow to her face, though she doubted her compatriot could see the latter underneath the cap.

That looked turned to surprise as the woman reached out to play with her own hair, twirling a few strands around her finger, toying with the very hairs she would no doubt be yanking at in a few minutes. Bold, this one, there was no denying that. She could admire that. She would break it, but she could admire it.

She hummed at the touch of her neck, biting her lip to keep from doing more than that - she was always a bit ticklish around that area, and some of the alarms were being set off. ”I’m a carrot, then? Careful not to bite off more than you can chew.” A little cliche, but it fit. ”I just hope you can back up all these colorful claims your making. You’ve built yourself up quite well. It’s certainly true that I can be giving, but I can only take so much disappointment before my patience runs thin, Selina. Benevolence has its limits.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Thu Apr 08, 2021 8:41 pm

Sure, it was a dirty trick to rake Thorns eyes like that, and many people would probably write it off as a cowardly thing to do. After all, many fighters would rather simply take the hit and try to escape or maneuver themselves out of the situation then to perform such an underhanded attack like Día had just committed. After all, some fighters had pride in their fights. But, that wasn’t exactly Día’s style. The P in PDSM did stand for Pain after all. The members loved to inflict it, and in any way they could. Even if the two living nightmares were stuck in an inescapable, hopeless situation, they would still want to take their pound of flesh with them if possible. Winning wasn’t the goal, it was getting satisfaction.

Then again, there wasn't much satisfying about getting a tailbone rudely thrown against a knee. Especially not Thorns thick, muscular knee! The feeling was akin to falling on a rock, and the jolting surprise didn’t help matters too much, probably just making it worse, actually. The sight of Día Sect, the Demon of Domination, groaning and rubbing her butt might have been comical if Thorn could actually see, or if Rose and Selina had really been paying attention. A small blessing for the Demon, but what came next certainly wasn’t.

Enraged and blinded, Thorn would move to throw her massive leg forward in a kick! Scoring a direct hit on Día’s squirming form! A sharp scream gave Día’s position away to the blinded woman...but that hardly mattered, since she was thrown from the position and flattering near the edge of the ring! The patchwork woman’s form fell over the edge of the ring and disappeared to the floor below, away from Rose and Selina’s sight.

Not that they were looking anyways.

Selina was far too invested in whatever game it was she was playing. Did Selina notice a moment of weakness in Rose’s stoic, calm demeanor? Or was this just Selina lashing out a bit? It was a bit hard to tell, but the Princess of Pleasure and Punishment caught Rose’s attempts to hold back a noise. The gloved hands that tickled Rose’s neck and played with her hair slowly retracted like a serpent looking for a heat source. Selina’s long, slender fingers brushed against Rose’s cheek and slipped down to her lips before finally leaving the softness of the red head’s skin. Selina’s predatory eyes flicked from Rose to her hand, going so far as to even hold her hand up to the light, as if to see something that wasn’t there.

“Tsk tsk tsk! Rosie, I thought you and your partner said you were FANS?!? You can’t just say such things to a woman with a heart as sensitive as mine and not even mean it~ I’ll be crushed!”

Even Selina had to chuckle to herself for a joke that bad. Even if it was her own.

“Do you doubt my ability, Rosie? Maybe my conviction?!? I’d have thought my actions previously would mean something to you!!! But that’s okay♥ You’re just being careful, right? There’s nothing more painful than disappointment, right? To build something up in your head, then find out it’s nothing like you’d hope. An item you ordered, a hangout with friends...a lover perhaps? IT’S JUST A DEFENSE TO BE PESSIMISTIC!!! But you wanna know how I do it, Rosie?”

The manic Princess crossed her legs and held her masked chin in her hands like a statue of a goddess. Her eyes twisted into an unnerving smile as they held a slight glint in them...much like the glint of a knife. She was silent for a moment, as though she was actually waiting for Rose to guess the answer. Either way, she didn’t wait very long before barking the answer herself.

“I~make~my~own~fun! SOOooo, I don’t care if you get mad, just do what makes you happy! If I disappoint, then feel free to punish me. Because I’m just going to have my fun and get some Satisfaction in the process...and maybe screw with your partner after while wearing that outfit of yours~♥

As the two women spoke their dastardly desires, Thorn would doubtlessly have had time to recover and go looking for her lost opponent. But should she peek over where Día had fallen, she’d find no one there. The demon had vanished completely. For a solid minute, nobody could find Día…

Until a creeping shadow appeared from behind Thorn. The woman’s costume was covered with dust and spiderwebs now, and the reasoning why had to do with her sudden disappearing act. Dia had crawled under the ring, and used it to tunnel behind her massive foe. Whether Thorn would be able to figure out before it was too late would be up to her and her training, as Dia suddenly lunged forward to try and get a sudden heel kick off on Thorn’s muscular backside!

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:44 pm

Thorn hissed under her breath, taking a moment to clear her eyes, and recover. Her vision was all messed up, eyeballs watering because of Día’s dirty little trick. Wasn’t the referee supposed to do something about shit like this?

Whatever. The important thing was that her kick, sloppy as it was, did its job. Granted, Thorn couldn’t really see the reaction from her foe, but she could tell from the feedback her attack created and the vibrations on the canvas. She was sent rolling, probably to the edge. Yeah, Dia had managed to create a little opening, but that wouldn’t do her any good if she couldn’t capitalize on it. This was under control.

Rose was vaguely aware of what was going on, throwing the occasional glance Thorn’s way, but she was mostly content to let her partner have at it without interruption, wanting to let her handle this by herself if at all possible. If this learning experience was to go anywhere, she had to learn how to handle things solo - Rose wouldn’t always be there to back her up and offer advice, after all. So far, Día was doing a wonderful job of testing the busty Australian, pushing her limits and keeping her mobile.

Besides, she had other things to draw her interest. She cooed as Selina’s fingers graced her skin, gifting her with that soft touch, tracing along the lines and coming to her lips. She kissed the tips before they parted, one last little taste.

”I am a fan. If you take nothing else for our conversation, I hope you take that.” She sat back and cast a curious glance to the ring, before she centered back on her future foe. ”You’ve never faced an opponent quite like me, though, have you? Someone who can keep up with you, in the ring and out of it. It’ll be a unique challenge.”

She cast a lazy finger to the ring, as her partner recovered and went searching for her opponent. ”I’m sure you’d find Thorn to be a competent lover, if a little on the rough side - not a problem for you, I’m sure. I only hope that you don’t lose this charm when the mask comes off, if I’m the one who emerges victorious. I’m already planning so many things for our evening together, picturing out time together - it’s been too long since I’ve had such an interesting guest.”

She took a pause, opened her mouth to speak, then stopped when she saw something of interest in the ring - namely Thorn, about to be hit by an ambush, distracted trying to find her opponent to check behind her. She briefly contemplated sounding a warning, but stopped herself short. Hard knocks, hard knocks.

Día’s kick slammed into Thorn’s muscular backside, getting a shocked yelp out of the bigger woman as she stumbled forward. She felt to her knees and found herself hanging over the middle rope, cursing under her breath as her arms dangled. ”Cheap shot!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:48 pm

“Hmmmmm?”

It seemed as though something had caught little Rosie’s attention, her beautiful eyes peeking out from underneath the brim of her hat as she continued to speak. Once again, the whip woman’s curiosity got the better of her as she followed Rosie’s gaze and found a frankly embarrassingly common sight. It seemed Día had found a way to sneak up on Thorn by going underneath the ring and out the other side. Selina wasn’t too surprised, actually. Knowing Día for as long as she did, she would have been rather surprised if something like this didn’t happen. The demon had a penchant for using unconventional means to get hits off her opponent, and Día was the type that would go through a number of uncomfortable settings if it meant her foe fell into an even worse position. Sure, it was grimey, dusty, and dirty beneath the ring, and that dirt showed up on Día’s outfit and hair, but that was nothing a quick rinse and wash couldn’t fix. While the kick to Thorn’s backside...well, results like that weren’t so easily remedied. The chilled chuckle Selina released was the only sign of amusement the Princess had given towards her partners actions since the match had begun, but the chuckle still hung in the air. But Selina would quickly return to her own matter, though her eyes did linger to see what would happen in the arena next.

“Bold of you to assume, Rosie...but then again, I suppose that's the name of the game. I think I’ve played with plenty of characters~ A slave, a businessman, a media maniac, a Mother, an enemy, and a Father, just to name a few! Your mindset is cute and the words you pick are charming, but don't get too full of yourself.

Thorn, taken by surprise by Día’s tunnel tactic, would find herself draped over the middle rope. The patchworked demon standing over her with a dastardly glint in her eyes. The sight made Selina tilt her head, even going so far as though she were trying to see something just out of sight.

“I’ve faced hundreds of thousands of opponents just like you...In my dreams~ Heh heh, I’ve seen both sides of the coin, winning and losing in those magical visions! I tasted their flesh, felt their love and adoration or their disgust and hate, only for those beautiful marionettes of the mind to vanish before my eyes could open. Even now, I’m uncertain if this might be just another one of those nights as I speak to you...because this has happened before, once upon a time. Though I have never had to restrain myself like this in a dream…”

Suddenly, it became clear what Selina was actually looking at. Like a creepy old man, The Princess of Pleasure was trying to get a compromising angle on both Thorn and Día! If one followed Selina’s somewhat manic eyeline, they would find the subject was either Día’s pale powerful legs, or Thorn’s toned derriere. Both brought the already giggling fool another chuckle as her delusions continued to run rampant between her and the three women in attendance. A strange way to cope with her restraint, but likely better than the alternative.

The filthy gaze of her partner didn’t affect Día’s work. The kick landed flush against the rather larger target, and even got the titanous Thorn to trip up onto her knees against the ropes! Honestly, it was a better result then Día could have hoped! The living shadow casted itself over Thorn’s form. A wicked, fanged grin split across the darkness in shape of a woman as Thorn muttered something beneath her breath.

“That’s a good look for you...on your knees.”

A gloved hand would descend from above, looking to entangle itself in Thorn’s hair with a strong grip as Día attempted to pull the muscular woman’s upper body up towards the top rope. If she managed to succeed, then the Demon would grab a hold of Thorn’s wrists, plant a heel against her back, and push and pull her opponent in a rope tied Surfboard Stretch!

“Give me more good memories, kid~ So I can have sweet dreams tonight!”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next