Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

healthyreader

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Dia Sect vs. Thorn - Opening Engagement

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dia Sect vs. Thorn - Opening Engagement Empty Dia Sect vs. Thorn - Opening Engagement

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 16, 2021 9:11 pm

Dia Sect vs. Thorn - Opening Engagement AVWjIBk
-VS-
Dia Sect vs. Thorn - Opening Engagement Zur6Zsz
Match Type: Standard
Victory Conditions:Victory by pinfall, submission, or knockout.

Thorn was tense. She didn’t seem that way on the outside, naturally - there she was all smiles and smirks and cocky looks and shaking hips, making sure her product was properly sold. On the inside, however, there was a bit of a different manner going on, as she prepared for what was actually her first solo match in the AFW.

It might not have seemed like all that big of a deal, but she was still green when it came to wrestling, not that far removed from her training with Rose. She was a good fighter, had always been tough, but that would only get you so far in the ring. You needed a little technique. A little skill. A little finesse. As of right now, she didn’t have even a little of any of those things, falling back on her physical might to push through her opponents

So, with that in mind, it was a very good thing that Dia Sect didn’t seem all that interested in starting this with tests or strength or collar and elbows - no, the hellion was coming her way, straight on, full stop, no brakes. Couldn’t have asked. ”Oh, fuck yeah.”

Before the fracas stared up, Rose had just led Selina over to the timekeeper’s area, where the announcer had set up shop. One glare was enough to spook her into standing up and leaving the area to them, given them a lovely seat to view the match.

Rose pulled up a nearby chair and sat it beside the table, letting Selina take the one that the announcer had previously sat. She figured the leftover warmth would be appreciated, given Selina’s attire. She crossed her legs, sat back, and watched as the fight began. ”There we are. Comfy, Selina?”

Back in the ring, Thorn had broken into a run of her own, moving fast to meet her opponent as she came hurtling towards her. She wasn’t just going to come at vanilla, either - no, at the last second, Thorn jumped up, shot her leg forward, and attempted to nail Dia Sect a running knee to the face - her Lights Out, a signature move. A little early to be busting out the fine china, but what not? She was in a good mood.

Back to top Go down

Dia Sect vs. Thorn - Opening Engagement Empty Re: Dia Sect vs. Thorn - Opening Engagement

Post by Tarantulust Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:07 am

Like a ribbon of night, Día Sect seemed to descend on Thorn rather than approach her. The Demon of Domination had been kept back for too long to play up the pleasantries of one of these matches. Thorn had egged her on, dared her, shining that confident smile of hers as though she were utterly invincible in the ring! She was big, certainly. And strong by the looks of it, but that only mattered if she could land a hit, and Thorn had to live with being a rather sizable target. Ferocity was the name of the game, and like a snake’s fangs, Día’s prop arm reached out to grab at Thorn! Día didn’t care about the rules of a standard match, only the rush of inflicting pain and her will on another being! Her grinning maw the only visible feature behind the arm’s grasping claw!

But, as suddenly as Día charged, Thorn reciprocated. And she was quick! Much faster than anyone would have given her credit for! With a quick jerk of her leg, the brutal babe managed to drive her knee into Día’s claw! A violent, wrenching SNAP rang out as the two passed one another, Día’s once grinning face replaced with a stunned expression as the crowd halted in anticipation. The Demon’s elongated arm hung loosely, the claw that once scraped the floor with purpose now dangled uselessly  from her limp. Día hissed in annoyance, shaking the instrument’s corpse before realizing what that snap was.

“You broke it!”

Without warning or care, Día tugged off the fake limb, revealing her true arm for the first time that had been puppeting the clawed contraption since arriving. She tossed the arm aside, the device clattering outside the ring, looking as real as a severed arm were it not for the triggers that lay visible inside. The Demon didn’t bother to watch where it fell, her red eyes peering instead at Thorn. That device was mostly made of leather and plastic, but the piece that had broken was the metal support beam that held the device together!

Delicious!!!

As Día’s equipment clattered outside of the ring, Rose and Selina seemed to take over the announcer’s table. One look from Rose was all it took for the woman to flee, but as the woman passed, a hand would suddenly seize her by the collar! With a savage tug, the announcer found herself eye-to-eye with the Princess of Pleasure and Punishment. A satisfied growl was picked up by her masks speakers as Rose went off to find a chair. The predatory eyes seemed to curl into a smile as Selina seemed to mutter to herself…

“You’ll do~”

When Rose looked back over, she would find the seat she had left for Selina unoccupied. It seemed Selina would not have to worry about the chill of a seat, as she rested on the announcer’s back! She coiled and uncoiled the terrifying whip in her hands as she chuckled to herself. Every time the girl began to dip in her responsibilities, Selina let her Whip remind her what Failure entailed.

“Comfy? Aren’t you sweet, Rosie~ It makes my heart flutter!”

Selina leaned in towards Rose with a smile, completely ignoring the strained whimpers of her seat and simply letting the whip fall where they could see it.

“I admit, I’m curious about the company you keep. Forgive me for saying this, but I had always thought Thorn was your pet, so to learn she’s actually your partner was a slight surprise. Or, have I misunderstood?”

Selina’s demeanor was strange, as though she were being charmed by Rose while simultaneously reminding the woman of her ferocity.  She paid no attention to her partner, nor her personal weapon that had been thrown from the ring. Her yellow golden eyes smiled at Rose as Día returned her attention towards her foe.

“Heh! A fine trade for what I’m gonna do to you! I’ll make sure that bitch of yours doesn’t even recognize that messy face of yours! But what was that kick? Was that your first baby steps in the ring, Girlie?!”

Día began to approach Thorn, a bit more wary of her power, but the stride in her step spoke of her confidence.

“We never could find a match where you were by yourself...Makes me wonder how green you are!”

As quick as a blade being drawn, Día lunged at Thorn! Her newly freed arm clenched tightly into a fist and swung directly for Thorn’s hidden eye, unapologetic in targeting a clear weakness of her foe’s!

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Dia Sect vs. Thorn - Opening Engagement Empty Re: Dia Sect vs. Thorn - Opening Engagement

Post by acuyra Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:56 pm

Thorn wasn’t sure what she was expecting to happen, there, but she could say, straight up, none of her expectations would come close to matching reality.

She’d been eying that weird...thing that Dia had on since the two entered, not quite sure what to make of it. She could appreciate some theatre in their work, it was a large part of the job when it came to being a domme. But, somehow, the whole setup seem to elaborate, even for her tastes. She liked Dia’s look on the whole, loved the skin, the mask, the leather, the heels, but that part of it all seemed too clunky. A pointless addition.

She hadn’t been trying to break the damn thing, but that was precisely what happened, as her knee came crashing into it. She had been aiming at the woman herself, but the claw turned out to be too big of a target to avoid. Down it went.

”Huh.” She spun about and shrugged as Dia discarded her little toy. Looked expensive, too. Had to imagine something like that wasn’t something you could fast order off Adam and Eve. ”Hey, don’t blame me. Don’t bring me toys you don’t want broken, simple.”

The match had only begun and the crowd seemed to enjoy it all so far, keen on Thorn’s opening salvo. Rose, on the other hand, was more than skeptical. This was the sort of thing she had advised her partner against, starting to hard and heavy on an opponent she knew little about, coming on so strong from the starting bell. It hadn’t caused a problem yet, but there was still time for the kind of eagerness to cause problems.

Her musing, poignant as they were, had to be cut short, as her attention was drawn to her fellow dominatrix’s improved chair. Rose looked on and gave an approving nod at the sight, giving silent applause to Selina’s ingenuity. She was almost ashamed she hadn’t thought of that first. An embarrassing oversight, and one she would strive to make up for when their turn to dance came.

”I will forgive you for saying that. This time.” Rose stretched, brought her leg up, and let her heel come to rest on the back of the announcer’s head, making good use of her for a footrest. She was in the perfect position for it. Why not indulge? ”Yes, Thorn is my partner. Also my student, and I imagine that’s the source of your confusion. She’s a font of raw talent, strong and fierce, brutal. But she still has much to learn, and there’s only so much I can impart with sparring rings and slaves as training dummies.” Rose reached up and wrapped a curled strand of hair around her finger. ”Some things, only experience can teach.”

She looked on as the temporary cease fire in the ring ended, with Dia losing her precious prop. The demoness was quick and eager to start the proceedings once more, lunging towards Thorn at high speed and lashing out before she could react. And not just at any target, either - she went for Thorn’s bad eye, a fact that the Aussie didn’t neglect to note.

It was a clean, stiff shot, one that hit the side of Thorn’s head and rocked it to the side. But she wasn’t so stunned she couldn’t retaliate. Far from it.

She moved in on Dia in the next moment, returning fire in kind. She threw out a left jab, but its purpose wasn’t to hurt Dia. No, she wanted it to push her foe back a step, making enough space between them for Thorn to raise her leg, shoot her foot into her opponent’s chest and send her even further back with a strong push kick towards the corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:46 pm

As the ceasefire continued inside the ring, Rose and her guest continued to talk pleasantries together in a manner that might have seemed friendly, were no one to realize their true intentions and motivations. Rose’s soft but barbed acceptance of Selina’s playful apology earned her a chuckle from the Princess. Even the announcer who stood as Selina’s chair was struggling to understand if these two were being friendly with each other, or bordering on catty. Of course, the make-shift chair had other things to worry about as Rose seemed comfortable with slipping her heel onto the back of their skull. Now not only was her body a cushion, but her head a foot rest? It seemed as though things were going from bad to worst for the young announcer, but something peculiar happened.

As Rose settled her foot on the announcer’s head, Selina actually reached her hand over as if to remove it. She stopped just short, her open hand inches away from Rose’s ankle as the Princess seemed to debate herself in her head and ultimately retracted her hand. Those that had fought the PDSM before knew that each member was incredibly possessive of their opponents. The women picked a favorite and stuck with them, much like they had done in this match. But it seemed even outside of the ring, Selina didn’t like other people touching what she thought of as “hers”.

But rather than dwell on it, Selina simply shifted back into the cheery, playful manner she had displayed since meeting Rose. The story of Thorn and Rose’s relationship was somewhat interesting, and enlightening to their dynamic. Of course, Selina couldn’t exactly imagine herself in Rose’s shoes. She was simply too selfish to think that far ahead for anybody else.

“It seems you’re far more generous and kind than I had first thought. While I could certainly see the pleasure one might have holding Thorn’s leash as you do, I think I would have rather made her a fierce pet rather than a partner. Perhaps she means something to you? After all, it's clear you mean something to her~”

Despite the sweet tone, Selina seemed to be making a slightly barbed accusation. As though caring for anyone but themselves was worthy of teasing. Selina and Día didn’t have a bad partnership, but it seemed to be one that was mutually beneficial rather than one built on trust or comradery.

Nothing exemplified that more than when Día scored a savage hit on Thorn’s bad eye, and Selina didn’t even spare a glance. The Demon and the apprentice were starting their brawl yet again, but Selina’s gently accusing gaze lingered on Rose for a moment more.

Día didn’t get that punch for free. No, Thorn came back with a strike of her own in the form of a jab! While normally jabs weren’t all that impactful for someone who could take a punch, Thorn did have some serious muscle to work with. The shot succeeded in forcing the Demon to growl and shuffle back as Thorns fist rang off her face! Día Sect lost a few feet, but would soon find Thorn was raising her leg up off the floor. Thorn was tough, but so was Día! A not-so-light jab wasn’t enough to keep her stunned for long, and as Thorn kicked her foot out toward the patchworked devil’s chest she would soon learn not to underestimate a smaller target.

Día would slip off to the side, letting Thorn’s foot go past her as she wrapped an arm around the larger woman’s ankle! Her red eyes would flash towards Thorn, along with a fanged grin as Día simply barked out the words “Too Slow!” and drove her opposite arm elbow into the Aussie’s shin! If the strike worked, Día would dig her pointed elbow into the flesh and nerves of Thorn’s limb, extending the painful torture before looking to push the woman to the floor, proving to be the one standing over her.

It seemed that Día may have a few lessons she would teach the larger newbie before the fight was over...such at the lengths pure savagery will get you in a match!

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:12 pm

A good, successful punch. Nothing came close to being as satisfying in Thorn’s eyes. Something about landing that blow, striking clean on Día, knocking the bitch back a couple of steps - it was good to the soul. Not sex good, but better than a long drink of water after a hard workout. Somewhere in that comfy middleground, and she found herself wanting more. It was a good sign, too. Día wasn’t small, but Thorn had the clear weight advantage here, packing far more muscle one every limb. A few solid shots and she’d have this bitch on her back.

It made for a fun thought, and she figured she was on her way to it. That was what the push kick was for, anyway, thinking she could launch the smaller woman into the corner and go to town with her. Sad, but things didn’t pan out that way.

”Fucking-“ Thorn was left to wibble and wobble on one leg, struggling to keeper balance as Día snatched her flying leg out of the air and kept it tight. There were moves she could’ve done in this position, ways out - an enziguiri, for starters. But that move wasn’t in her repertoire, and she knew that attempting it would end up with her flat on her ass.

So, instead, she tried to just pull her leg away, an action that might’ve yanked Día along for the ride - if her opponent hadn’t driven a hard elbow into her knee before she had the chance. Thorn had to grit her teeth hard to keep from yelping out as the blow hit her bone and got her pushed down, dumped in the same position she’d envisioned her opponent being in.

Not a good look.

Thorn snorted and pushed her way back up fast, ignoring the protest from her aching leg as she rose. Arms up and wide, she surged forward and tried to force Dia into a collar and elbow, hoping to push her into the corner with raw power. It was a brash tactic, and one that Rose couldn't say she approved of, as she looked on from Selina’s side. She kept her gaze forward, monitoring Thorn, making notes for what they could work on in the future. The two of them sparred all the time, but watching her wrestle over a distance afforded her the chance to make note of things she would miss. It had been part of the reason she wanted them to wrestle apart today.

Selina’s words were enough to draw her attention away, as she looked back to her with a curious glance. ”Oh, I’ve enough pets, Selina. They’re quite enjoyable, yes, but in the ring I need a partner, not a slave - someone I can trust to act without my orders, to cover me of their own volition. Thorn fits that role well - or, at least, she’s easing into it. A good deal of potential, but all things-”

Rose was interrupted, as her footstool shifted around and nearly caused her heels to slip off. She corrected the woman with a couple of quick jabs to her skull, and the message seemed to be received well enough, with her straightening back up and putting more effort into her stillness.

”There we go.” Rose licked her lips and settled back into the seat. ”But yes, all things come with time, I believe. And Thorn has grown close to me, I will confess. We live together, and it's not uncommon for us to spend the night in each other’s bedrooms.” She gave this information out without a hint of shame or even care, having no qualms with letting such personal details fly. Much like her outfit, she had little hide. ”What about yourself? I take it you and Dia maintain a professional distance?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:18 pm

Día snarled a sadistic smile as she saw Thorn’s face scrunch up in pain! She knew this newbies game the second she laid her eyes on her, knew pretty much what she was up against from the start! All that bragging a tough talk was hot air if you didn’t know how to use the muscles you got! Overpowering your opponent was cute, really it was. But not nearly RUTHLESS enough to ensure complete and utter success! This girl Thorn lacked the cut throat attitude she’d need to face an opponent like Día, and the Demon knew it! Practicing against slaves had made her slow, and fighting against someone like Rose had lulled Thorn into a certain style! And to top it off, this body building bully was cocky! A deadly mixture that was just enough of a train wreck to destroy the entire weight and height advantage Thorn had going for her! Even then, Día was grinning with a bright wide smile, shining it down on Thorn’s angry and surprised face as the Demon raised her boot up into the air with the intention of slamming it down on her opponent’s abs!

But Thorn moved quickly! She pushed off the floor, narrowly avoiding the stomp in the process before lunging at Día Sect with the intent of pushing her into the corner. The Patchwork Woman quickly intercepted Thorn, locking up with her in the collar and elbow clash the bigger girl clearly wanted. All so that smug smile could be even closer than before!

“Come on, Girlie! I thought you’d be a challenge! Are you panicking already?!”

While Día put up a decent resistance in the hold, it was clear that Thorn would eventually overwhelm her at the rate things were going. But Día hardly seemed worried. Her only concern was how she could hurt Thorn then and there, hardly even thinking any further then a few minutes ahead. So as Thorn began to overtake the Demon’s defenses, Día dropped! She looked to drag Thorn down suddenly, kicking her leg up into Thorn’s abs in the hopes of earning a cheap shot in while knocking the woman off balance! If Día’s plan worked, she could use Thorn’s own momentum to toss her up and over like a heavy sack of bricks. It was a gamble, since if Thorn was clever enough or saw the attack coming, Día would be in dire trouble.

But what was that to the women outside of the ring? Selina hadn’t looked over since the two had started, instead studying what would soon become her own foe. Once they began fighting, there was no way they could talk like this, so Selina, being as curious as she was, wanted to pick and pry as much as she could before the tears and screams had to be spilled. And boy was Rose sharing quite a bit about Thorn and her! Selina couldn’t help but let loose a series of shrill chuckles under her breath. Rose was so forward, and yet Selina acted as though she were back in high school!

Thankfully, Rose seemed preoccupied with beating their furniture to notice Selina’s playful outburst. Instead, she would ask Selina about her partnership with Día, and if it was strictly business.

“Ooooo~ Checking my availability, ay? Naughty little Rosie, hardly just met and already so bold.” Selina said with a chuckle, “Sadly, Día and I have similar, but different ideas of fun for most scenarios. I DID have my eyes on this cute little Piggy I got to see a while back! Like a lost lamb, the little bitch! He had my heart racing and blood pumping just by looking at him! My whip against his flesh~ The way he yelped and screamed in those white PJ’s!”

Selina began to squirm on the woman's back, lost in her twisted memories of the past and too invested to properly explain them. Though, the way she kept moaning, it may have been better that way. It took Selina a few minutes of muttering and moaning to come back to reality, where she continued off like nothing happened.

“Never did see him again though. Maybe he was hit by a train or something. Can’t remember him all that well~”

A twisted woman indeed...

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:46 pm

Rose tapped her chin and looked on as Selina had her rather odd moment, keeping silent as the woman squirmed and squealed and seemed to get lost in the moment. She would give her fellow dom credit for her artistry, if nothing else - this was a woman who didn’t care a whit about subtlety. Not that she was one to judge, of course - she didn't dress the way she did by accident, after all. But seeing someone so wrapped up in the play, so consumed by the illusion, was a rare thing. Rose knew many 24/7 doms, a fair few had memberships at her club and attended with their subs. Intense as they were, even they could be relaxed in conversation. Laidback. Maybe they didn’t have an off switch, but they could turn the heat down.

Selina didn’t seem to buy into that philosophy at all. The woman was thoroughly into the mask she wore, even now, when they weren’t the center of attention. It made her wonder what this woman was like in her private life, outside of the arena. Surely, she couldn’t have been like this in public. Even Rose had casual clothes, a normal look, could move through the street without drawing eyes wherever she went. Could this woman say the same?

”I check everyone’s availability, when I can. I like to keep my doors open.” She flashed Selina a brief, wild smile, and let her gaze travel down the woman’s body, taking in the striking look, before she brought her gaze back to the woman’s eye. ”And it's a shame that you let one get away, but that’s how it happens, sometimes. The AFW is a huge ecosystem. People are lost in the shuffle.”

Rose planted an elbow on the table and leaned over, making the stool squirm even more as extra weight was put on her skull. Poor thing. ”I’m curious, though. What brought you and Día together in the first place? You seem like a rare pairing, I couldn’t believe you two simply stumbled on one another. Old acquaintances?”

Rose couldn’t say she had dug too deep on the other two doms - she had seen their AFW matches, naturally, but wasn’t sure on where they went beyond that, what their record was beyond the arena, if they had one at all. Intriguing thoughts, but one her partner couldn't indulge in - at the moment, her thoughts were focused solely on pushing Día back, back, back.

And she was having some success in that, too, her muscular frame winning out in the end. That wasn’t to say Día was weak, far from it. But, of the two, it was clear who was packing more muscle, here. Who’d come out on top, despite all the taunting. ”Talking way too much shit for a girl on the backfoot, uber goth.” It was her turn to smile now, as she forced her foe back another step. Close to the corner, so close. ”Keep this up, and you’ll-”

Thorn recognized the problem right away, as Día made a sudden shit and dropped down, pulling her over. For a moment, she thought she was going to come down on top of the woman, a position she wouldn’t have had a problem with, but no such luck - there was a boot in her stomach that prevented that. Instead, she was sent up and over into a full roll.

She flopped forward, came short of hitting the corner pads, and popped to her feet in a hurry. Maybe a little too fast, really. Wanting to be ready for whatever was coming her way next, she swung her arm out blind behind her as she turned around, then tried to get a lock on her foe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Fri Feb 26, 2021 10:38 pm

The chuckling that echoed through Selina’s speakers seemed to already be lost in the past for the Princess of Pleasure. Instead, her gaze had finally returned to the fight in the ring, watching Thorn and Día struggle against each other in a standard lockup. It seemed to hold her interest for the moment, watching their partners fight. Selina crossed, uncrossed, and re-crossed her legs as she listened to the banter being flung in the ring as the Princess rested her chin in the palm of her hand. Thorn was indeed an interesting subject to study, and watching the woman work had a certain charm to it. Yes, even seeing her hit the ground had a bit of value to the Princess. Her hungry eyes studied as it seemed Thorn would always shoot back up off the floor as soon as she hit it. Like an incredibly sexy and powerful bop bag. The image brought a smile to Selina’s face beneath her mask, her index finger gently tapping her cheek as she was lost in her thoughts. Día had just dropped to the floor, dragging Thorn along with her when Selina realized her guest had begun speaking. Her gaze yanked from the fight, Selina simply peered at Rose with a side glance, only turning to her after she was deeper into the sentence.

As Rose approached with her question, Selina only stared at her for a moment. It was clear she was thinking, but not about the question. The look in her eyes seemed curious about why Rose wanted to know about the PDSM’s relationship to each other. But then, Selina did herself ask similar questions. While normally Selina just took what she wanted, she decided giving a little was appropriate in this case. Shifting her focus to when her and Día first met, Selina found the memory painfully dull, clouded even.

“I’ve heard it be said that the the simplest answer is most often correct…believe it or not, it's hard to remember when the first time we met was, though I know it wasn’t long after joining this place and our contracts were assigned to our manager. She’s the one that booked us together in the form of a team. We share similar desires, so I can’t say I mind and...I...think we hang out? While I hate to speak ill behind her back, Día sweetie has an awfully pretty, but generic face. I’ve lost her in the crowd once or twice~”

Rose had been open with Selina, so the Princess gave her the same courtesy. Just as Día repaid Thorn’s compliment with a boot to the gut! The bigger woman was only able to be thrown by Día thanks mostly in part due to Thorn’s own forward momentum! The shockwave from her impact shook through the ring floor, vibrating through Día’s back as the Demon made her way back to her feet! Now she had taken all of the ground Thorn had fought for in one swift move and thoroughly shaken her opponent.

But said opponent didn’t stay down for long. Thorn jumped right back to her feet almost as fast as she had been taken off them! The woman quickly swung an arm around, narrowly cracking Día across the skull! If she had run in or simply been a few inches closer, the Demon would have eaten fist from that swipe! Perhaps that was why she uttered a surprised yelp as Thorn’s knuckles barely failed to graze her face.

But that yelp quickly turned into a growl. That yelp was unintentional, and deciding to do something before Thorn could say anything about it, she took a page out of her opponent’s book and shot her boot out in the hopes of kicking Thorn right into the corner she had in mind for Día! She’d been doing fairly well this early in the match, and trapping Thorn in the corner could prove to be the lynchpin of the Demon’s swift, agonizing victory!

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:57 am

”Fuck!”

Thorn spat out her curses as her forearm caught nothing but air, whizzing past Día’s face. How had the bitch even managed to see that blow coming? Her peripheral vision in that mask had to suck, no way was she getting a clear look at anything. And yet, still, her opponent managed to avoid the blow, and by a hair’s breadth. She thought she had the woman for a moment, only a scant moment, only for her to steal the impact away. The yelp was a nice consolation prize, but nowhere near as satisfying as it would’ve been to just land the hit.

Thorn’s first instinct was to chase after her opponent, and that should’ve been a warning all by itself - her first instincts often betrayed her. This was one such time, as she lunged towards her foe, reeled back for a heavy blow, and wound up taking a boot in the chest instead. It would’ve been bad enough vanilla, but her forward momentum just made it hurt that much more, digging deep into her chest.

Thorn squawked - a rough, undignified noise - as she was brought staggering into the corner, hitting it hard. This time she didn’t bounce back right away. That one dug deep, left a bad sting, and she needed a moment to catch her breath. A moment she would likely not be getting.

It was the cost of impetuousness, something Rose was still working hard to wean her partner off of, and seeing it now made her huff. Some lessons had to be learned the hard way, it seemed.

”I’ve heard that, too. Frankly, I always thought it wasn’t quite true - in my experience, life is rarely simple. It only seems that way to the untrained eye. Beneath the surface, there’s something more going on, most times.” She tipped her hat, then pointed Selina’s way. ”You’re an example, bella. I would never have guessed that a strong, dominant woman such as yourself would have a manager. Not that there’s anything wrong there, but it’s a curious fact. It raises certain questions.”

Selina’s brief drop in voice hadn’t gone unnoticed, and it made Rose think more and more about the woman behind the mask. Being so wild, these outfits, the demeanor, it had to grow exhausting if they held it on a daily basis. What was PDSM when the lights were out and the cameras turned away? Could she use that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sun Feb 28, 2021 6:00 pm

Nailing a solid boot in Thorn’s chest was an immensely satisfying experience. If Día were to compare it with something, she might have described it like she had kicked a brick wall and watched it actually fall. The sense of strength and power that rushed through her own chest upon Thorn crashing into the corner and staying there was intoxicating. This new girl had run her mouth so fervently in the call out of the PDSM, and seeing her barely holding herself up in the corner after a savage kick that Día herself delivered was the sweetest image the Demon had seen all week. The hooded woman’s urge to bully the taller, stronger Domme was nagging at her almost as much as the sense of strength she had at this moment. Should she strip the woman bare for the world to see? Remind her how pathetic she was, being bested like a rookie after calling someone out? Maybe just hearing her cry, seeing if both tear ducts work after breaking every bone in her-!

No! A waste of time thinking when Día should be doing! Selina was the one with the bad habit of speaking, not Día! The Demon wanted to relish in that feeling of strength in the best way she knew how: by taking full advantage of it!

Like a Raven descending on prey, Día’s form became a black shadow once again, rapidly approaching Thorn’s staggered form before once again materializing a leg that struck out against the abs Thorn had worked so meticulously to create! They were an easy target, especially for a slightly smaller foe like Día! The Demon had hoped with this battering ram of a strike she could get the powerhouse to bend over, even slightly! If all went well, a second part would be revealed in Día’s assault! Should Thorn’s head be lowered, Día’s arm would snake around her neck. With a gentle push off the corner, Thorn and the Demon would descend to hell together in the form of a DDT!

But, there was something Día didn’t factor in. A fairly important, but easily missed rogue element that often cost fighters victories or earned them. Día did not know what Thorn’s grip strength was, and the woman had previously grasped both ropes near the corner. Could she hold on and prevent Día’s hellish climax?

It was difficult to tell, even from where Rose and Selina sat. The two were watching the battle, but their own thoughts of what may or may not happen were clouded with their conversation. Selina’s cheek rested in her palm as she peered at Rose with a strange look. Selina tapped her finger on her cheek methodically as Rose felt the comfort of not only pointing, but giving Selina a nickname of sorts as she explained her theory that everyone has something cooking beneath the surface. The Princess of Pleasure had an idea of where things were going, but held her tongue just in case. If this was some strange mind game, then Selina wanted to see what it wrought.

Of course, that didn’t mean she had to play nice. If Rose was trying to peek under the hood, she’d have to work for it a bit! Selina would lean in closer to her counterpart, the furniture beneath her groaning as the majority of the weight shifted to another side of her back. Selina’s twisted irises stared into Rose’s charming orbs with the false kindness of a spider to a fly.

“If there is nothing wrong with it Rosie, you wouldn’t have brought it up as a negative point~” Selina purred, “But if it's so curious, and it raises questions, then ask them~ After all, you may not have another chance to do so when it's our turn, which may be coming up faster than we thought.”

Selina’s reference to Thorn’s predicament was followed up by an intrusive hand wrapped in a glove reaching over and cupping Rose’s chin. Selina’s eyes were narrowed, but still had that familiar smile in them. The gesture might have been taken as Selina being weird, and trying to get a better look by some of the audience, but Rose would know the subtle, friendly warning it really was.

Tread lightly, and pick your words carefully.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next