Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Qin Liangyu vs. William 'Willy' Preston - You Shook Me All Night Long

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Qin Liangyu vs. William 'Willy' Preston - You Shook Me All Night Long - Page 5 Empty Re: Qin Liangyu vs. William 'Willy' Preston - You Shook Me All Night Long

Post by acuyra Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:28 pm

The girl didn’t have any quit in her, Willy would give her that. It might’ve been kind of inspiring, too, if it wasn’t for them talking about sex and getting fucked. In this context, it was a little…creepy? Maybe, yeah. But not enough to make him run away just yet.

The referee looked between them, confused, but shrugged it off and rolled with things. After all, this was bit more informal than usual matches, no crowd and nothing coming after that they needed to get them out for, so there was some time to play with. MIght as well use the extra content and get some overtime pay on top.

”If you’re sure, you’re sure.” Willy figured it was best to just not argue with her, let her have things the way she wanted them, for better or worse. Getting back into the mood, he started to circle around her, keeping his distance for now. Didn’t make much sense to charge in right away.

”Curious, though - what would  you bet?”

Back to top Go down

Qin Liangyu vs. William 'Willy' Preston - You Shook Me All Night Long - Page 5 Empty Re: Qin Liangyu vs. William 'Willy' Preston - You Shook Me All Night Long

Post by pu-level-up Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:26 pm

Seeing Willy getting back into the fight, Qin settled into her fighting stance as well, getting ready again to lock up with her opponent. She tried her best to ignore how wet she felt between her legs, and the pulsating feeling of sexual arousal emanating from her groin, trying her hardest to keep her mind in the fight so she didn't lose a second round in such a humiliating fashion.

"What would I bet?" Qin mused in response, "Well, if you beat me again, I'd probably lose all my dignity. But I guess that wouldn't be worth too much to you..."

She shook her head. Again she was getting sucked into Willy's pace! "Why don't you bet something first!" Qin growled, moving forward to lock up with Willy, attempting to grab the bigger man by his head and shoulders to tie them up in a collar-and-elbow grapple.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:43 pm

Willy was only half joking about the bet, just trying to get her a little riled up. Which, yeah, wasn’t all that hard to do, but even so, it was turning into one of his new favorite pastimes. It was just too fun and cute, and he usually wasn’t into the latter of that, but damn, did she make it work.

So he was a little surprised when she threw it back at him. Huh. He hadn't thought about it, but…

”My bet, huh?” Willy held his ground as she came in for a collar and elbow tie up, planting his feet down to hold her at bay with ease. Not sure what her plan was, here, but if she was trying to push him back, she’d find out fast how that wasn’t going to work. ”Hey, we could do that POW thing, right? I’ll be your slave for a day or something.”

Seemed fair enough. Not like he was going to lose, anyway, so why not go all out?

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:30 am

The idea of having Willy as a POW made Qin blush once again. She knew what went on in those kinds of situations, having heard plenty of rumors about them. It wasn't her thing, of course. If Willy was her POW, she would most likely make him go through acrobat training with her for a day, just for her own amusement to see how he did. But the fact that he suggested such a thing made it fairly clear to Qin what he was really thinking about with her.

"Ahem... POW eh?" Qin said. Willy had put this on the table, so she had to match it or concede the moral high ground. "Well then... if you win, I'll be your POW..." Her voice trailed off a bit, the acrobat getting quite shy and quiet as she made her bet.

"So you'd better not hold back!" Qin said, her voice rising once more as she leapt into action. With such stakes on the table, the acrobat couldn't afford to lose! She stepped in quickly, throwing a leg up and firing off a kick right at Willy's midsection, hoping to bury her heel in his gut to knock the wind out of him!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5