by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Qin Liangyu vs. William 'Willy' Preston - You Shook Me All Night Long

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Qin Liangyu vs. William 'Willy' Preston - You Shook Me All Night Long Empty Qin Liangyu vs. William 'Willy' Preston - You Shook Me All Night Long

Post by acuyra Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:54 pm

Qin Liangyu vs. William 'Willy' Preston - You Shook Me All Night Long DYKAtCw
-VS-
Qin Liangyu vs. William 'Willy' Preston - You Shook Me All Night Long DYYSK8x
Match Type: Hentai
Victory Conditions:Victory by orgasm.

This was perfect. Almost perfect

It had been a week since Theo’s match with Qin, and Willy had spent a good amount of time setting this all up with the powers that be. You couldn’t just jump into hentai matches, as he was finding out. No, you had to get the right tests, do a little background check, make sure you were clean. Nothing that bothered him, really. He understood the reasons behind, complied with everything they threw his way, took every shot and did every test.

It was all totally worth it. The chance to roll around with an absolute babe like Qin? He couldn’t pass that up, no way. He’d spent the bulk of her match with Theo watching her go, seeing her bend her way into crazy positions, leaping around, all while she wore that tight little bodysuit and showed off all those curves. Smoking hot, and the kind of smoking hot that didn’t know how smoking hot she was, which just made her more smoking hot in his book.

He even managed to convince them to let them have the match in a private ring. No audience, no commentators, just them, the referee, and their own little private area, a squared circle with a spotlight shining down on it and shadows all around. Good for the mood, and good for them both - their first hentai match, couldn’t hurt to keep it lowkey. Didn’t want to scare her off.

The only thing that was missing in all of this was his wingman. For whatever reason, Theo decided to stay out of this, not attending him at ringside, even though Willy had come out to support him. Maybe he thought it was a little awkward, being a hentai match and all, but he wasn’t quite sure he bought that. It wasn’t like you get really get by with being a prude in this league.

Whatever, he wasn’t going to let that ruin his day. Willy wasn’t known for being all that punctual, but he made sure to show up on time for this, making his way to the private ring right on schedule. He threw a quick wave to the waiting referee, then found a nice corner to lean up against, waiting for Qin to make her entrance.

Back to top Go down

Qin Liangyu vs. William 'Willy' Preston - You Shook Me All Night Long Empty Re: Qin Liangyu vs. William 'Willy' Preston - You Shook Me All Night Long

Post by pu-level-up Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:42 pm

Though Qin was incredibly nervous for her upcoming match, she still felt confident in her ability to win. After all, she didn't have that much trouble beating Willy's tag partner Theo, surely he wouldn't be that much more skilled  a fighter. Qin didn't have much experience with hentai sexfights though, nor did she have much of an understanding of what could possibly happen in such a fight against a man. So perhaps her confidence was a bit unfounded.

What made Qin feel super nervous was what she had to wear for this match. She thought her usual acrobat bodysuit would be more than suitable, however her manager stopped her, both because management didn't want her wearing something everyone had seen before, and because there was a very good chance her bodysuit would get ruined and ripped apart by the end of the match. As such she had been prepared with a sexy piece of lingerie, something so revealing and enticing that just looking at it made Qin blush.

Qin entered the private arena not long after Willy made his way in. She appeared rather modest at first, clad in a thick robe that looked like she was about to enter a spa. Looking up at Willy inside the ring, she blushed a little bit more, lowering her head as she hopped onto the ring apron and climbed between the top and middle ropes.

"Hey there!" Qin said, giving Willy a cute bow as a greeting, "I hope we'll have a good fight tonight!" After straightening up, she hesitated a little bit, playing with the tie on her robe.

"Listen... Please don't laugh at me for what I'm wearing," Qin said, "They're forcing me to wear something like this for hentai fights from now on..."

She opened the robe and let it slip from her shoulders, revealing the sexy lingerie outfit she wore underneath. Blushing deeply, she looked away from Willy. "So, does this look OK?" Qin asked, feeling more than a little embarrassed.

Spoiler:

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Qin Liangyu vs. William 'Willy' Preston - You Shook Me All Night Long Empty Re: Qin Liangyu vs. William 'Willy' Preston - You Shook Me All Night Long

Post by acuyra Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:02 pm

”Huh. She showed up.”

Maybe that was a little harsh of him to say, but he couldn't hide his surprise to see her come out when it was her time. He’d half thought she would kind of chicken out of this. Hentai matches weren’t Qin’s thing, he could tell that. Granted, this was his first hentai match, too, but he had way more experience watching them and thinking about them and even sort of fantasizing about them. She had to know he was going into this with a big advantage.

Didn’t stop her, had to give it to her. She was either really brave, really dumb, or really horny. Maybe some combination of those three.

”Hey yo.” He waved her way as she entered the ring, looking all shy and cheery. The robe made him curious, but he didn’t think too much on it for the moment. She probably had a modest one-piece under there, the kind of thing you could get from a Wal-Mart.

”Eh, we’ll have a good match, don’t you worry ‘bout that.” He waved it off as she started to let the robe slip. [color=Red]”And it’s no big deal, I’m sure I’ve…seen…”t damn.

Willy’s eyes widened to saucer size as he gazed at Qin’s outfit, if you could even use that word to dress what she had on. He’d seen skimpy, he was used to skimpy,but she was basically wearing what amounted to a few napkins tied together with fancy strings. It left some little to the imagination that he could’ve sworn she would’ve looked less naked if she weren’t wearing anything at all. Which made no sense, sure, but there was the thought.

[color=Red]”Fuck.”
The word came out before he knew what was going on, and he immediately realized he was staring. ”Yeah, uh…Yeah.” He coughed and straightened up, forcing his gaze upwards despite his every instinct. ”You look great. Just great.” Willy threw her a thumbs up and his best smile, sucking in a deep breath between his teeth as he did. ”You’re clear on the rules, right?”

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:19 am

The way Willy's eyes widened when he saw Qin's outfit made the acrobat feel even more embarrassed and exposed. She was used to wearing tight outfits that showed off every part of her body, that was fine. At least those outfits covered almost all her skin, allowing her some modesty. This new lingerie, while even Qin could admit was very pretty, did almost nothing to cover her up. Probably the most embarrassing part was the bottom bit, as all she had covering her pussy was a bit of golden metal, held in place by a plug stuck up her butt! The way it rubbed against her every time she moved was already getting her a bit worked up, which didn't help with her embarrassment at all.

At least she wasn't the only one flustered by her outfit. Willy seemed to be quite stunned as well. Even after regaining his composure, he couldn't help but look away instead of at Qin. The acrobat appreciated the respect her opponent showed, but this was a hentai match after all. "I-it's ok if you look," Qin said, trying to keep herself from stammering, "I mean, this is a hentai match after all. I have to get used to feeling a little embarrassed!"

She put on a smile and a strong face, trying her best to swallow her own feelings and get her mind in the match. Despite being dressed up like this, she was still a serious competitor, and she wanted to beat Willy at his own game. She cleared her throat. "Ahem... Yes, I'm clear on the rules of this match," she replied, "To win, I have to make you orgasm..." Just saying that was enough to make Qin blush again. She was going to be fighting a man, playing with his dick, trying to make him cum...

The acrobat shook her head. No, she can't think about all that right now and get more embarrassed! "Ok let's get started!" she yelled, getting into her fighting stance. She immediately charged at Willy, not even knowing whether the bell had rung yet. "Hah!" she yelled out as she tried to dash in close and throw an elbow at Willy's exposed upper body!

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:05 am

Willy gave himself a few light slaps upside the head, trying to reset his brain and get into the zone. Really, this sort of thing shouldn’t have bothered him one damn bit. Yeah, her outfit was skimpy as hell, but so were a lot of the outfits chicks wore in the AFW. He’d seen this sort of thing before. Hell, Mariko Ishii had given him a firsthand view of it when they wrestled, and it wasn’t like it caused him to melt on the spot. Sure, he lost that match, but it wasn’t because he couldn't look at her straight on.

He could handle this. He would handle this. He just had to not think about how innocent she looked in that outfit, how she seemed all nervous, how she was blushing like this was their first date or something, and how it was making him feel awkward about the whole thing. This was the AFW. He’d come for the hentai, now he had the hentai. Man up, Will.

He’d been so wrapped up in his thoughts, he honestly hadn't heard a damn thing she’d said up until the word ‘orgasm’ came out of her lips. Probably the first time she’d ever said that word out loud, too. ”RIght, right, orgasm.” He waved his hand about to clear his throat and stepped her way. ”Real simple, so let’s just-”

Whatever he was about to say - really, he wasn’t sure himself - it was cut short the moment he saw Qin come rushing towards him. The chick was fast. He knew that already from her match with Theo, but there was a big difference from seeing it at ringside and having her rush towards him at lightspeed.

He started to get his hands up on reflex, but that was way too slow, and he wound up taking a stiff elbow to the gut, driving the air out of him. Willy was tough, could take hard hits, but she’d put a good deal of momentum into that blow and his body wasn’t quite into fighting mode yet. It sent him staggering away as he clenched his chest, stepping back on wobbly legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:14 pm

Qin's aggressive rush was less about her taking advantage of her opponent's openings and more about her trying to overcome her own embarrassment. She dashed in without thinking, without even knowing whether the match had started or not, and walloped Willy hard in his chiseled abs. That knocked the wind out of the rocker, sending him reeling back. Unfortunately, it also earned her the enmity of the referee.

"Hey! The match hasn't started yet!" the referee called out. That brought Qin back to reality, as she took several steps back, bowing her head profusely while apologizing.

"Oh my gosh I'm sorry!" she said, "I didn't mean to, I'm just really wound up right now!"

The referee sighed, turning to Willy. The hit was a bit of a sucker punch, knocking him back several steps as he tried to regain his breath. "Are you alright?" she asked. She figured Willy could take a couple of hits, though it didn't look like he was playing up the pain he was in. Still, she expected him to be ok.

"Ok, to make things fair, since Qin launched an attack before the match officially started, Willy, I'll allow you to get in one hit as well," the referee said, "Qin, you are not allowed to defend. If you do, I will disqualify you, which means Willy will get to use you as he pleases. Deal?"

Qin took a deep breath, straightening back up. "Well, that's only fair," she said. She turned back to Willy, putting her hands behind her back. "Go on Willy, no need to hold back!" she said, closing her eyes as she awaited whatever Willy had in store for her.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jan 31, 2022 5:31 pm

Okay, he was okay. Qin had caught him off guard with that opening rush, but it wasn’t like he’d taken a gun blast or anything. He was more stunned than anything, and his body was already recovering. He’d taken harder hits on the football and gotten back up from them, this was nothing that would faze him for too long.

Willy was ready. He planted his feet, balled his fist, stepped in, and-

”What?”

He hit the brakes hard and found himself switching glances between Qin and an upset referee in the midst of throwing the book at her. He was ready to keep going full steam, but it seemed like she had other plans.

”What, like a penalty shot?” He blinked a few times in rapid succession, more than a little confused. This was a new one to him - he’d seen matches go off after someone jumped the gun before, never seemed like a big problem, but maybe hentai matches were different.

Whatever the case, yes, it seemed like he was getting a free shot. Qin was even closing her eyes, which wasn’t the least bit necessary, but okay. She was ready to take whatever came her way, but he didn’t want to just wallop her in the face or anything. But she didn’t want a soft hit, either…so…

He shrugged, walked around Qin, and took up position behind while she stood prone. After taking a moment to aim his shot, he brought his hand back and let fly with an open hand, giving her a hard spank on her clearly exposed butt.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:15 pm

Had Qin just kept on barreling forward and attacking, there was little the referee could have done to stop her. But the acrobat had a sense of honor, so when the referee called out and stopped her, she listened. Qin knew this was to her detriment, but she did commit a foul, and so she had to face the consequences. The acrobat braced herself and closed her eyes. Willy was a lot bigger than she was, so whatever he threw at her was bound to hurt quite a bit. No doubt he would knock the wind out of her as well as retaliation for how she hit him...

SMACK!

"Yow!" Qin gasped, eyes snapping open as she jumped from surprise and pain. Never did it cross her mind that Willy would spank her! Her trained acrobat ass jiggled embarrassingly from the impact, though Qin was in too much pain to really care. She hopped a few steps before turning her head back. On her pale buttcheek was a bright red palmprint, showing exactly where Willy hit her.

"You!" Qin's face turned as red as her buttcheek, her humiliation turning anger.

The referee blew her whistle, signaling the start of the match. Qin wasted no time at all, charging at Willy the same way she did before, aiming another elbow strike at his torso to try and knock the wind out of him again. This time though she would not have any benefit of surprise, not that Qin cared. She wasn't thinking very clearly at this point.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 01, 2022 5:21 pm

Back at their apartment, Theo had been finding ways to pass the time. He was still a little sore from the match with Qin, so he wanted to give his body the proper time to heal up, but that didn’t mean he was going to lounge around and play videogames.

…okay, he’d done a bit of lounging around and playing videogames, but there was some serious work to do, too. In particular, he spent time going over old matches from the AFW archives, looking for tag team ideas that he and Willy could work on, trying to figure out ways to expand their repertoire and give them more to work with. Most importantly, it gave him so way to not think about the crazy match that his tag team partner was currently doing, something else to focus on.

At least, that was the idea going in. But as the day wore on, the more he thought about it, the more curious he was getting. Sitting as his desk, laptop in front of him, it would be easy enough to take a peek at the match, see how it was going, if Willy was acting like a decent human being and treating poor Qin right.

Just a peek. Just a quick one.

He gave in, finally, and opened up a window, logging onto the AFW’s livestreaming feed.

Right on time to see Willy smacking a nearly nude Qin on the butt.

”Nope.” And off it went again.

Frankly, Will didn't see what the big deal was, and he showed as much with a confused shrug towards Qin. Would she have rathered her punch her in the face or something? The slap seemed like the best compromise, a way to give her some punishment, but the kind that wouldn’t slow her down in the match. A fair trade off, in his book, but judging from the pissed off look in her eyes, she didn’t share the same sentiment.

She was coming at him fast, once again, and with the same attack as before. Willy wasn’t nearly fast enough to dodge or block it, but he didn't need to. His body was ready for it this time, took it to the chest with only a wince, and he was still in a good place to grapple her.

”Gotcha!” He reached out an instant after she landed the blow, trying to get his arm around her skull and pull her into a tight headlock. Good way to slow her down, right from the start.

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:01 pm

Qin knew she was overreacting to getting slapped in the ass. Not only was this something to be expected in a hentai match, but it was also a show of mercy from Willy. After all, he could have easily decked her with a punch to her pretty face. But thanks to the embarrassment she was already feeling, combined with the strange feeling of sexual arousal she got from wearing something so exposing, she wasn't exactly thinking rationally.

Hence why she went for the exact same move as before. She charged in, throwing an elbow forward, not knowing what to expect but running purely off of adrenaline. Her elbow struck Willy again, but this time her blow bounced off as she she was hitting a wall. Qin's green eyes widened in surprise, realizing just now how stupid she was being. But it was too late, as Willy's arms closed around her, locking her into a tight side headlock!

"Nnngh!" Qin grunted. Her hands grabbed Willy's hips, pushing against the man to try and wriggle her head out. But all her flexibility was of no use against this type of hold, as there was no way to make her head any smaller or more flexible. As the hold tightened, she balled her hands into fists and began beating against Willy's side and leg. She couldn't muster much strength though and her blows wouldn't be much more than an annoyance.

Qin knew the position was was in was extra humiliating as she was bent over in a highly exposing fashion, her bare ass jiggling as she struggled, giving everyone watching a nice view of how her bottoms vanished in between her butt cheeks. She tried to keep her legs together as much as possible to avoid exposing herself even more, though that came at the cost of being unable to get any kind of strong footing beneath her.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next