Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

healthyreader

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. YUKINA

2 posters

Go down

~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. YUKINA Empty ~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. YUKINA

Post by killcarrion Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:25 am

~~~Crème De La Crème~~~
~~~Act 5.~~~

~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. YUKINA K71ilgu

Dour moods amongst the AFW personnel was readily apparent upon their huffing and curmudgeonly faces as they hauled Christmas trees over their shoulders and balanced stacks of festively wrapped gift boxes in precarious transport down the ramp for the upcoming segment. One that had become the bane of their blue-collar existence due to the strenuous labor involved in adhering towards it's hosts' explicit beautifying instructions, and how little time was often afforded to them in completing their tasks should the segment be scheduled in the middle of a live taping. It's absence was a welcome reprieve in their books, and it's impending return was greeted with dejected sighs by the staff, but swirling buzz amidst social media once word began to spread about the revival of Creme De La Creme~...the sanctimonious soirée where a tag-team dynasty was birthed, and where a certain infamous This Is Your Life segment cemented the seething hatred between two bitter rivals and yet just so happened to become AFW's highest rated segment in terms of television and Youtube viewership.

And yet for now the scenery could not have been more mirthful, jolly, and well, Christmassy.

Aforementioned Christmas trees festively decorated with North Stars brightened atop each one were placed against each corner turnbuckle with gift boxes bundled beneath them...red-ribboned wreaths and sleigh bells hung atop the ring aprons whose drab drapes were now switched out for ones brightly colored emerald green and ruby red...the ring's canvas floor brightened with a crimson carpet and a dual seated Victorian tea party set centered right in the middle. Upon it's table were Perigord truffles, gingerbread men, sugar cookies and pastries in the shape of all manner of holiday symbolism, and richly presented cups of egg-nog with dashes of cinnamon sprinkled atop them. One such cup being brought to the luscious lips of the golden curled host for the evening who'd by then made her extravagant entrance, replacing her nog with a microphone and adorned in a fetching off-the-shoulder, floor length satin Christmas dress with fluffy white lining, matching gloves, and pair of diamond encrusted Jimmy Choo shoes....a Christmas gift for herself.  

"Season's Greetings to all those pitiable, lowborn commoners who yearn to one day earn the exalted privilege of groveling at mine own dainty feet~...The distinguished aristocrat and premier definition of well-mannered nobility is seated before you, rested and rejuvenated after reigning triumphant over the irritable roustabout, Adrian Kytes~...whose status as a legend in this industry, I would surmise, hereby validates myself under the same prestigious title, unless I'm mistaken." Gwendolyn pondered while tapping her index finger against her cheek and briefly casting her inquisitive eyes skyward before returning them back to the hard camera along with a mirthful smile. "Oh, but enough about pathetic and perennial loser's whom I've subjugated like the uncivilized peasant that she is~...Tis a time for the heated warmth felt from cozy fire places, and for the heartfelt warmth of indulging in the season of giving. And what more apropos gift may I bestow upon you this day, than the triumphant return of the preeminent festivity utilized in highlighting personally chosen individuals of interest...Creme De La Creme~..."

Gwendolyn radiant smile shone through as she elegantly enunciated her ongoing diatribe to the scattered boos of those less than enthused with the show's return.  "...*giggle*...Now, I simply cannot imagine that tonight's guest would see fit to run amok and act just as much of an uncouth degenerate as the last one...and, the ones before for that curious matter. For you see, throughout her title reign, she has carried herself with stalwart composure, steadfast dignity, and remained honorbound towards upholding her virtuous decree of providing title shots to those she deems worthy, and being a fighting champion for all grappling prospects to aspire to be. A wholesome beacon of determination and courage for all her younger fans to revere and look up to~......and then she lost her championship to someone who uses her rear end as a weapon." Gwendolyn exclaimed with a deadpan intonation, shrugging her shoulders with a gleeful smirk and allowing that to be the embarrassing note when she introduces..."May I present...YUKINA~..."

Back to top Go down

~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. YUKINA Empty Re: ~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. YUKINA

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:53 pm

The moment after Gwendolyn announced her guest's name, YUKINA's entrance music was played before the former Rising Star champion stepped out of the entrance. For the occasion, she was wearing a rather stylish casual outfit, fitting for someone who always displayed elegance in and out of the ring. She looked a little dour, presumably after the jab from Gwendolyn earlier. While she did accept her defeat at the hands of Mina, it still stung to be reminded of her loss.

~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. YUKINA AtUzFen

Unlike the previous guests, Yukina didn't bring anything with her, indicating that she wasn't planning to do the common gag of getting Gwendolyn's face smeared with pastries. It was only natural to expect that she was above such a thing. She walked down the ramp, heading over to the ring where Gwendolyn was having her talk show. Soon, she reached the ring, and she then climbed up the steel steps before entering the ring.

Yukina looked at Gwendolyn for a bit, showing a neutral look. Then, she would approach her, but she didn't take her seat, or at least not yet. "Good evening, Gwendolyn-san. It's been three years since that time." She still remembered that time when she fought Gwendolyn, which ended with her defeat. That time, she hadn't fully developed her style as a wrestler, and she was even borderline mute. But tonight, she seemed to have no problem speaking, which was something that Gwendolyn could note.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:27 am

For now, the precise placement of the silverware on the accompanying tea table concerned Gwendolyn far more than her guest for the evening currently making her entrance. The dignified socialite humming Christmas jingles pleasantly while primly adhering to dining etiquette lessons instructed to her since she was but a wee whipper-snapper. Gwendolyn was acutely aware of the notorious history she'd shared with her assuredly irate company for the evening, but affording it little attention until her silverware aligning duties were complete. Appropriately enough, giving Yukina the cold shoulder until the former Rising Star champion entered the ring and stood before the heiress once again. Smiling elegantly and unfazed in the face of her guest's stalwart rigidity.

"...and yet...I feel as if you remember that delightful occasion as if it were just yesterday. When a humble, pathetically mute neophyte was gifted the illustrious opportunity to partake in a civilized engagement, and henceforth become bequeathed with a firsthand lesson in how this game is played in the upper echelons of our industry~...with an outcome that was beyond, predictable."
Gwendolyn's hazel eyes remained fixated on the crimson hues of Yukina's while knowingly taking them both back to the day of one of her guest's more disgraceful losses. "However, I must say...those few spoken words of yours easily surpass the muted mutterings you bored me to tears with during our last frolic. Mayhaps you can scrounge up the courage and mental acuity to continue, and regale us all with how your career has unfolded since last we met~..." A proposition presented to Yukina to enlighten her host in regards to what's transpired in their time apart, all while Gwen would take her seat and sip delicately from her cup of seasonal eggnog.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:10 pm

Yukina was reminded of that time, when she was soundly defeated by the noblewoman before her, and she had to suppress a wince. Gwendolyn was right about something, about her remembering such event as if it were just yesterday. At that time, she was inexperienced and wet behind the ears, and she ended up being thoroughly humiliated by the blonde to the point where she almost considered giving up on wrestling. But she persevered, and through her dedication, she finally reached this level where she could stand among the big names here in AFW.

"I have to admit... it is not something that I can recall with fondness..." Yukina said softly as she decided to take her seat primly in a way befitting for the daughter from a distinguished family. "But that loss did give me a lesson, and it was a lesson that I would not forget anytime soon." Yukina directed her crimson gaze at Gwendolyn. "I trained hard to improve myself, and whenever I fell, I reminded myself of the loss that I suffered by your hands. You can say that you're the reason why I strived to improve myself, and I am thankful for that..." She said, bowing her head slightly.

"However..." She added. "I do not wish to have my career defined by my loss to you. I want to be more than this... I want to be much greater than this." Her red eyes were filled with resolution. "This time, I wish to let this defeat go. That is why... I wish to face you once more so that I can finally move forward." Yukina said those evenly and clearly as she waited for Gwendolyn's reply.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:56 pm

It was with a smattering of quaint indifference that Gwendolyn bequeathed the floor to Yukina, allowing her "esteemed" guest for the evening to begin addressing the AFW nation abroad from the posh aristocrat's Christmas themed podium. Gwendolyn's refined attention firstly being centered on the succulent sweetness of her delectable eggnog towards the beginning of Yukina's profound and heartfelt outpouring. However, a knack for always sensing when she was being complimented causing the heiress' curiosity to be piqued and ensured her continued acknowledgment towards Yuki. Gwendolyn mouthing an "Oh, stop~..." with a refined wrist flick from what she ascertained as outright flattery upon hearing that Yukina can practically trace the beginning of her successful wrestling career back to their own match.

Yukina's throwing down of the proverbial gauntlet eliciting an uproarious fit of ovation from the uncouth masses at the notion of witnessing a rematch unfurl, while Gwendolyn remained subdued and kept her dignified composure as she pursed her lips to the side before retorting. "...*sigh*...I wish, I wish, I want, I want...I daresay that I may have preferred it when you had naught the courage to speak within my presence. The selfish presumption and discourteous brazenness with which you approach me. What of what "I" want, hmm? Do I wish to be saddled with the responsibility of placating the delusional ambitions of a past conquest clearly out of one's depth? Allow me to impart further wisdom upon you...One title reign, does not a worthy challenger make. You may gaze upon me with those pale red-eyes all you wish, but when I peer back, all I see is the same weeping little girl crying for acknowledgement. Only now hiding behind a trumped up wall of false confidence..." Gwendolyn vehemently replied, but with an elegant smile all the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:33 pm

Yukina bit her lower lip as she listened to Gwendolyn's reply. She should have expected this. She always knew the kind of person Gwendolyn was. She wasn't one to acknowledge other people, and it was very much clear that she only had a high opinion on herself, and saw others as beneath her. She was aware that Gwendolyn did have a point, however harsh it was. Just because she had one title reign under her belt didn't mean she could simply challenge the noblewoman for another match.

Taking a few seconds to regain her bearing, she then spoke to Gwendolyn again. "Am I not worthy enough of your attention? If you think I don't have what it takes to be a proper challenger for you, then what do you want me to do?" She knew that she might be treading a dangerous territory here. "Just so you know, I take this matter really seriously. All I want is to face you once more, and I will do anything just so I can get this opportunity again."

Yukina clasped her hands tighter before she added, "I am willing to put everything on the line just for this opportunity. Even my future as a professional wrestler." It should be clear enough for Gwendolyn to see the implication behind those words. In order to get another opportunity to face Gwendolyn again, she was willing to bet on everything, even her own career as a professional wrestler here in AFW.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:53 am

A scathing rebuke though it was, Gwendolyn's words were imparted with dulcet tones and prim sophistication as befitting one of her dignified upbringing. The pedestal upon which Yukina had placed the heiress was indeed the proper reverence and due exaltation she'd become accustomed to in her daily life, but the posh socialite saw no reason to entertain such a ludicrous request considering how hilariously one-sided their last engagement had become. Regardless of how much she'd progressed in her wrestling aptitude since then, the prospect only served to bore the snobbish highborn to no end...that is until, Yukina added further seasoning to the pot. The ramifications of which Gwendolyn would expand upon as she tapped her index finger against her chin in ponderment.

"Well, Well, Well...you don't say~...Consider my interest decidedly piqued~..."
The heiress' cup of eggnog being placed upon the table between them as the heiress intently leaned towards Yukina with her arm leveraged atop her chair's arm rest. "Such words are certainly not so liberally bandied about without due conviction to steady themselves upon. Well, either that or sheer desperation and outright lunacy have overtaken your better judgment. Regardless...I may be inclined to grant your wish if you have the fortitude to back up such an audacious claim. Our contest shall be held at Avalanche, the grandest stage of them all. Consider it my Christmas gift to you~...IF, you agree to the terms that when you lose, your AFW professional wrestling career shall be relegated to the dustbin of history, and immediately extinguished with your termination from this wrestling league~...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down