by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Blazing Blizzard

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Blazing Blizzard Empty ~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Blazing Blizzard

Post by Serpon Tue May 01, 2018 2:18 am

~~~Crème De La Crème~~~
~~~Act 4.~~~

~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Blazing Blizzard 6V5fCVY8s2EQGqxDwWCMg3PsSI8Ey

It was once again time for another Crème De La Crème promo.  It was once again Akiha turn to hold the event as Gwendolyn had held two in a row.  Just like the last time that the crimson hair crusader hosted such an event, the ring was full of Japanese furniture and food.  All the items in the ring where that of a high class.  Like the previous Crème De La Crème, the two Aristocrats where wearing high-end clothing instead of their usually wrestling outfits.

Akiha would take a sip of tea enjoying the meal in front of her while making sure that everything in the ring was fine.  Once she felt satisfied with the ring and the food she had eaten, she would then place the mic near her mouth.  “Just like last time, Imperial Order has once again stood victorious and continues out undefeated streak.  At this point, we are starting to run out of tag teams to defeat.  Yet there is one tag team that has caught our interest, one that might be able to put up a challenge.  So, I would like to welcome our newest challengers to come down here, Blazing Blizzard.” stated Akiha as she then lowered the mic from her face and waited for their new opponents to show up.

~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Blazing Blizzard 3l9yoRW~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Blazing Blizzard AjbwxKg~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Blazing Blizzard DUhLLRt~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Blazing Blizzard CDNLQYl~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Blazing Blizzard CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Blazing Blizzard Empty Re: ~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Blazing Blizzard

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue May 01, 2018 2:36 am

Well this was news to her, though she wondered how seriously of a threat Akiha and Gwen saw them she certainly wasnt going to look the gift horse she was given in the mouth. Especially since she had the chance to take something special from the two of them and shut up Imperial Order. Unfortunately she wasnt exactly prepped for this kind of thing, which was a shame cause she did have some nice dresses she could show off, instead Chelsea Loski came out not in a simple blue dress as she walked down to the ring, she came out alone but she knew Belinda was back there somewhere and knowing her she wouldnt be too far away from her fiancée's beck and call.

Entering the ring with the two rich wrestlers Chelsea eyed them both up. She had remembered another one of these events where her friend Amy was around where she was now, she was hoping to be alot more successful then her. "Well i've heard lots of things about being in this hot seat." Chelsea sad looking at the tea in the center and then at Gwen. "Am i going to get some of that mist in my face Gwennie? Or maybe Akiha wants me out for her crusade because little old me is only half Japanese?" Nevertheless the redhead offered a hand to both girls figuring it was the right thing to do regardless.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Blazing Blizzard Empty Re: ~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Blazing Blizzard

Post by LunarWolf Tue May 01, 2018 10:13 am

Belinda wasn't far behind Chelsea, in all honesty she wasn't all that surprised that Akiha had called them down. After all, if one half of the tag teams biggest rival had a tag team of their own, well it was only a matter of time before those two teams would clash. In truth she thought it would happen a lot earlier than it did, but Belinda couldn't deny that there were perhaps other teams that deserved to face them a bit more. Now those teams had tried and failed, but Belinda wasn't going to let that happen to Blazing Blizzards chance.

Spoiler:

Having not prepared for this, Belinda didn't exactly have a lot of fancy clothes stuffed in her locker room. Instead she came down towards the ring, wearing a white and blue top, along with a dark colored skirt and black boots. She walked down towards the ring and slid up next to her tag partner. 

" It's about time Akiha Kosha. I figured you'd get salty about your recent defeat at my hands soon enough." Belinda teased Akiha with a wink of her eye as she would then glance over at Gwendolyn, moving her arm over Chelsea's shoulders she would give the tag champions a nod. " Though I've got to say, took you long enough to decide on us. Were you too scared?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Fri May 04, 2018 11:58 pm

Allowing Akiha to once again host their by infamous review segment came as no incredible loss to Gwendolyn this time around, especially considering that now it perfectly evened out the number of times they had played the role of emcee. By now it was a mere formality in the expansive length of their illustrious tag-team title reign that a Creme De La Creme promo preceded their inevitable title defense. It was a benign piece of red tape that needed to be sliced before they can continue onward on the path towards being the most successful tag-team in the federations longstanding history. So it was that, since Gwendolyn was not playing the role of hostess for this delightful tea party, the golden curled aristocrat would take this opportunity to peruse the Business section of the day's news paper...

Gwendolyn in fact being so engrossed with the day's articles that she wouldn't divert her attention from the newspaper even after both members of Blazing Blizzard had seated themselves. Sensing a handshake being offered to her side, Gwen would offer whoever it was (Chelsea...she believed...) the heiress' limp-wristed and gloved hand to be shook by Chelsea before returning it to prop up her newspaper. Soon afterward Gwendolyn had heard both heiress' be addressed directly, the top half of her newspaper falling backward so she could address the blonde one face to face now that the paper barrier had fallen.

"Actually my dear, it's more like we weren't desperate enough. An unfortunate consequence of running low on worthy competition, I'm afraid. Que sera, sera~..." Gwen folded up her paper and placed it on the table, finally conceding that she couldn't ignore their guests any longer. "Still...you've earned enough accolades to garner our attention...so do use this opportunity in this hot seat to introduce yourselves to the world...even if it appears you and my esteemed colleague already know each-other quite well it seems..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun May 06, 2018 11:10 pm

Akiha would sigh at the comments already being made, was it too much to ask for a civilized conversation and set up the terms.  She would shake Chelsea hand in a show of good faith as the conversation began.  “How typical before the main conversation even begins you are already making things tense.  That being said, if you want Gwendolyn to spray you in the face with some mist, I am sure she will be happy to comply with such a request.  As for the whole crusade, there is no need as I have already defeated you in a single match.  Besides, there is someone here who deserves more of my attention.” stated Akiha as she turned her sights to Belinda.

“Salty?  Is that term that lower class foreigners use?” ask Akiha as she turned to face Gwendolyn for a second before focusing her attention back to Belinda.  “But yes, it is just like Gwendolyn said, we were simply running low on worthy competition, you two are now what we considered would make a semi-worthy match.” stated the crimson hair crusader in a confident tone as she dismissed all the complaints.

“Let us now focus on the main reason why we called you out today.  We are here to discuss terms of this match.  I know Chelsea here has a hard time understanding the rules of more complicated matches so I believe it would be best if we went for a standard tag match.  I assume neither of you has any objections to this?” asked Akiha as she had taken a verbal jab at Chelsea who had gotten confused at the rules in their match.

~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Blazing Blizzard 3l9yoRW~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Blazing Blizzard AjbwxKg~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Blazing Blizzard DUhLLRt~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Blazing Blizzard CDNLQYl~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. Blazing Blizzard CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed May 09, 2018 11:23 pm

"In some match you made up that didnt catch on and was never seen again? Yeah we'll see how well you hold up to that when you face me in something with a little more sense to it. In before 'And here goes the excuse again' comes in." Chelsea fired back, though she backed off when her and Belinda started going at it, mostly to give them there time to be the rivals everyone in this arena knew them as. Tryin not to laugh with the addition of what she knew. Thankfully she could keep a straight face even with Akiha finding ways o take a few more jabs at her expense.

"A Standard tag is fine by me, I'm not someone who needs crazy stips to be awesome. And anything I can finally get you in again works for me. And as for you.." Chelsea said directing her sight at Gwen who had finally stopped acting like they weren't here. She had no actual ill will towards Akiha, (Though her desire to kick her ass was legitimate.) She did have one beef with Gwen, odd as it was. "You go ahead and try that super kick cheap shot like you did with Amy and see how well it goes for you. Once were done your gonna regret not taking us as seriously as you should or ever seeing us as semi-threats, cause I'm not leaving SS without a belt around my waist."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri May 11, 2018 12:43 am

Belinda would roll her eyes a little at Akiha and Gwendolyn's trash talk. The fact that they were just going to play them off as if they weren't a worthy challenge was something that Belinda just couldn't fathom, especially from Akiha. It would seem as if she'd have to enlighten her long time rival a bit.

"You know, it would be a bit more impressive. That tough talk of your Akiha, if I hadn't beaten you so many times, and won our previous match." Belinda said as she would stick her tongue out in a teasing manner to her rival and secret lover. Shrugging her shoulders as she turned her attention over to Gwendolyn, " If we are a choice of desperation then  I'll do my best not to disappoint you. I think taking those belts off of the two of you will work well enough, right?" Belinda said as she would then look over at Chelsea.

" Standard is fine by me as well. Though knowing Akiha and seeing Gwendolyn I think we should expect a fair amount of cheating." Belinda said with a dry laugh following her words.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Wed May 16, 2018 7:07 am

"...*giggle*...Well, as I've suggested to some of our previous challengers, I suggest that procure one of those delightful little novelty tag team championship belts from the souvenir stand on your way out of the arena that day, Madam Loski. Because I foresee THAT as the only fathomable method of you leaving that stadium with championship gold, be it plastic or not. Perhaps you can scrounge up enough pennies for a second toy belt for this...Amy, individual. Whoever she is~..." Gwen calmly replied towards Chelsea after leaning forward to take her dainty tea cup and saucer in hand. Thinly veiled insult aside, Gwendolyn was honestly having trouble recalling who this Amy person was. Someone of her elite social class certainly couldn't be bothered to remember the names of all the peasantry who fail to see the absurdity in challenging someone of her refined caliber.

"Well...at the very least it appears we are making major headway in negotiating the rules and conditions of this particular bout. However...one matter has caught my particular attention, Akiha..." Gwendolyn then turned to face both her tag partner and Belinda Northman, who were seated across from eachother. "Unless I'm mistaken...you and Madam Northman have locked horns a grand total of SIX times...Which, even for someone of my prestigious background who has no shortage of contentious rivals, is quite...peculiar. And yet...the manner in which Belinda winks at you, teases you, and how you both seemed to light up when speaking with one another...well, it certainly doesn't appear like any of the competitive rivalries I took part in..." Gwen inquisitively centered her narrow-eyed and judgmental gaze on the hidden lovers while dipping her tea bag. The heiress being the only one NOT privy to the going's on between Akiha and Belinda. Though her suspicions were being raised, and felt that something was...off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed May 16, 2018 4:36 pm

“Perhaps but it did its job well, it elevated my career and now look where it has gotten me, Imperial Order is one of the longest reign tag team champions if not the longest one.” stated Akiha in response to Chelsea comment.  It was true, after her match with Chelsea it had created some heat and allowed her to move up in the ranks of AFW to eventually the position she was now in.  “I am glad we can all agree on the type of match, hopefully, there will be no confusion.” said Akiha in a confident tone while taking more verbal jabs at her fellow redhead wrestler.

“Belinda, you speak as if I have never beaten you.  I have gotten several wins over you and besides this is a tag team match, the rules here are different.  Don’t forget Chelsea has never beaten me once and your encounters with Gwendolyn have never ended well for yourself.  And we all know you only showed up to the tag team division in order to chase my shadow.” stated the Japanese Crusader as she then flicked her hair to the side with her hand. Belinda and Akiha had a huge rivalry going and it was true that Belinda was technically in the lead at the moment but Akiha was not going to let that continue. She was going to beat her in a tag match and then would start to beat her in singles matches as well after this.

Her attention was then shifted to Gwendolyn who now seemed to be focusing on the feud between Akiha and Belinda.  “Well than Gwendolyn, you have never had a rivalry as intense as this one.  Though that is probably because no opponent has ever been able to give you as much of a challenge as Belinda has given me.  As for the winks and everything else, she just does it to try and get under my skin, though she does fail horribly at it.” said Akiha as she knew Gwendolyn weakness, feed her ego, it had, after all, worked for her whole crusading gimmick. Hopefully, this tactic would work again otherwise the Crusader might be forced to use more extreme tactics.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu May 17, 2018 6:09 am

"Scrounge?!" Chelsea said seemingly more insulted by insinuating she was poor then anything else that Akiha's additional jabs at her early mistakes went over her head for now. The blatant disrespect thrown Amy's way didnt help either as Chelsea wanted to reach for the girls throat and shake. "Oh ill buy a toy belt alright...to leave for you when I walk out with those tag belts so you have something to hold and pretend its all a bad dream. And if you need a reminder of who Amy is, ill gladly send you a pic of us posing with my new gold! Then you can try and forget who she is!" Chelsea was more irate then she had been in awhile and seemingly over things that mostly didnt concern her. Though when Gwen began to pry into the Akiha/Belinda affair she calmed down a little.

For one she didnt know what to say she could just ignore it but Gwen might notice that, and though her partner seemed to give a satisfied answer Chelsea wasnt sure how to proceed until she had a different idea. Snapping in front of Gwen's face Chelsea tried to get her attention again. "You can ponder why no one respects you enough to mess with you later Gwen. Your main concern should be me and Belinda."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next