by Yori Today at 5:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. The Pride Queens[FWC]

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. The Pride Queens[FWC] Empty ~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. The Pride Queens[FWC]

Post by killcarrion Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:14 pm

~~~Crème De La Crème~~~

~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. The Pride Queens[FWC] RMzUKmP

Upon returning from a regularly scheduled commercial break, perplexed audience members finally witnessed the fruits of the hard work from scrambling maids and dutiful servants. The well-trained minions having just completed their beautification process of the ring within seconds of going on air. The ropes now draped in frilly silken tapestry with extravagant flower arrangements blooming and decorating the corner turnbuckles. Royal blue and pearl white flower petals strewn all around the elegantly designed ring with an eye-catching centerpiece in the middle of it all.

A Victorian tea party set.

Four cushioned cane-back chairs surrounding the circular table draped in a silken tapestry with four precisely arranged tableware settings atop it. Meticulously arranged with the utmost of care and attention to detail. The sight and smell of scones, lemon drizzle slices, and various delicious pastries teased the taste buds of those in the front row with the wafting steam from poured tea cups cascaded in the breeze.

The exact purpose behind the distinctly high-class setting wouldn't become properly clear until a certain monarchical theme began to play, with the Imperial Order tag team marching out proudly to it. The aristocratic pair striding down with their trademark dress-suit ensembles with tag belts now draping their shoulders. Once in the ring with only echoing boos to greet them, Gwen turned to address them and brought her microphone to her smooth lips once she could get a word in edgewise.

"Greetings~...Bonjour~...Guten Tag~...Ciao~...and Namaste~....my dear, beloved devotees. Now~…I know what you’re aaaaaaaaall thinking~…" Gwen said in a call back to her previous championship promo after winning the Entropy title belt. "And yes, you're poor, impoverished eyes are not deceiving you. The pinnacle of refined elegance you see before you...the resplendent noblewoman that generously graces you unwashed masses with her transcendent beauty and boundless charm has, indeed, made good on her sworn pledge...her solemn vow...to once again, be lavishly draped in championship gold. Such is the extent, that I will forever reach towards to please all my adoring followers. Your beloved heiress is now once more comfortably shining brightly atop that elusive mountaintop, where I will continue to serve as the beloved icon upon which you may compare all you're menial, wretched, low-income lives towards~..." Gwen than extended her free arm to the sky, flicking her wrist and crossing her legs in an extravagant pose. Smirking smugly while showcasing her tag title belt to the distinct displeasure of the booing masses before lowering her arm to innocently place her palm on her cheek.

"But...*giggle*...enough about little old me~... For you see, with yet another delightful title reign, comes a need to shake things up, so to speak. And what better way to do that than to introduce a vehicle upon which I intend to showcase all of my delightful future challengers and offer them a grandiose stage to make a name for themselves. A lovely interview segment that offers my opponents the opportunity to briefly bask in the lap of luxury and converse with refined ladies of nobility. Welcome, my loyal subjects, to the premier episode, of Crème De La Crème~... Now, I do believe my esteemed colleague, whom I quite obviously could not have obtained this title without, has some words of her own."With a fanciful twirl, Gwen would traipse back towards the tea table and gracefully seat herself at the table. The heiress gently placing her tag title in the middle of the table before daintily placing her napkin on her lap. Gwen primly preparing herself for a delightful tea time while Akiha took the reigns of this segment from here.

Last edited by killcarrion on Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:59 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. The Pride Queens[FWC] Empty Re: ~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. The Pride Queens[FWC]

Post by Serpon Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:18 pm

One thing that no one could deny about Gwendolyn is she surely knew how to go over the top and throw an extravagant show.  Sure Akiha could also put on a great show but she had to admit that Gwendolyn had her beat in such contest, though it didn't really matter between the two as they were currently not competing with each other, instead they were building on each other strengths.  Hence why Akiha allowed her counterpart to take charge of the planning.

Though look at it now, Akiha might have to say a few words about backstage.  After all, it was Victorian which was fine, for Gwendolyn but not for the crimson hair crusader.  She would make sure that next time there would be some Japanese representation.  Though this was all minor points, something that could be easily corrected would not drive a wedge between the two.

The duo would once again make their way down to the ring, they were once again greeted with a familiar noise, boos from the crowd.  Though if Akiha could notice that was a bit louder than usual boos she got.  She wasn't sure if this was because she was tagging with Gwendolyn or due to the fact that they were the champions, maybe it was a combination of the two.  Still, like her tag team partner, she simply brushed it off and simply rubbed her belt with one hand.

Once Imperial Order had entered the ring, Akiha would allow Gwendolyn to start the show off known as the Crème De La Crème~.  As usually, her tag partner would have a good amount of words to say to the audience.  At this time Akiha would simply give a serious stare at the crowd as if telling them to listen or else.

Eventually, she would be given the microphone.  “Thank you, Madam Gwendolyn.  As you all known the Tag Division suffered badly under the hands of the former tag team champions.  It had been nearly forgotten but Imperial Order intends to fix this.  We plan on being active with these titles and defending them constantly.  What better way to start defending them then at the start of the Friction World Cup.  Not only do we show everyone we are the best tag teams but we also show all the lower class foreigners what they should aspire to be.”

Akiha would take a moment to pause as the crowd continued to boo.  “To show that we are not all talk, we will be having our first title defense today.  We have decided to pick a team that shows some promise, after all as champions we are expected to fight the best.  So with a team that has been recently rising up the ranks, I ask that the Pride Queens come down here if they want a shot at the title belt.” stated the Crimson hair crusader.  She would then lower the microphone from her lips and look at the entrance.

~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. The Pride Queens[FWC] 3l9yoRW~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. The Pride Queens[FWC] AjbwxKg~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. The Pride Queens[FWC] DUhLLRt~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. The Pride Queens[FWC] CDNLQYl~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. The Pride Queens[FWC] CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. The Pride Queens[FWC] Empty Re: ~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. The Pride Queens[FWC]

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:48 pm

There was a brief pause after she dropped the microphone. The crowd didn't stay silent with some still booing the decision and others cheering for the Pride Queens. To say they were a polarizing tag team was an understatement, for one Amy only made fans through her power in the ring, Kyoko actually acted like she appreciated her fans, so as far as fan reception they were vastly different. The next thing was that Kyoko and Amy clearly did not get along, they had grown some odd level of respect with each other and could pull out big wins but they were just as likely to there issues spill in a match and cost them against teams they should have destroyed. Nevertheless they were called or a reason and soon there music hit to make there appearance.

Kyoko came out first looking confused, shed never met either of the girls in front of her and only really started to consider a bid for the tag title after a few matches and if they were offering she wasn't going to say no, her reservation came from how underhanded shed heard Gwen was and began to wonder where's the part she gets ambushed or something. Dressed a bit more modestly then usual since she wasn't scheduled for a match tonight and was simply talking over the phone with her boss. "Youll have to forgive me, I wasn't aware of this challenge and I'm not dressed for the occasion. That being said id be foolish to not take this chance and run with it. Regardless about how I feel about my partner, I'm confident we have more then enough skill between us to not only be the competition your looking for, but also the ones who can take those belts off your hand." She said as she entered the ring.

Amy came out second, unlike Kyoko she was not dressed modestly, since she did have a match she came out in her Lion get up and crawled out to the ring as she got a decent reaction from the crowd who loved her enthusiasm if nothing else. Crawling into the ring she removed her restricting fake claws and nothing else and entered. looking at Kyoko she smirked. "What were you on a date back there? You look ridiculous." She said before looking at the Imperial order. "Now what do the Japanese morons want with us, is Gwendolyn going to talk about how I'm not on her level. Is Akiha going to bash me for being foreign then bite my hand like a coward when she's getting her ass kicked? I'm curious as to why you had all this set up for us when a simple talk with our manager and a match would do."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:33 pm

"Well, aren't you refreshingly civilized, Madame Akan. Mayhaps I've finally found an individual, amongst a roster of uncouth neanderthals, whom I can have a dignified conversation with~...*giggle*...Oh, but never you mind about you're charmingly humble garbs. They will suffice for the evening. Besides, even if you were given proper foreknowledge of this invitation, I highly doubt you could have afforded to properly dress to be in our illustrious company anyway. Please, do have a seat~..." Gwendolyn pleasantly uttered with her white-satin gloved fingers interlocked beneath her chin. The heiress smiling courteously through her thinly-veiled jab at Kyoko's underprivileged wardrobe before centering her hazel-eyed attention on Amy Evans now prowling down the ramp.

Gwen suppressed a delighted chuckle from witnessing Amy truly dedicate herself to her gimmick in a most ludicrous fashion, at the very least admiring Amy's moxy. However, a tag-team who entered separately simply could not be on the same page. And that dissension in the ranks could be a card in Gwen's repertoire once the teams are embroiled in a contest of grappling prowess.

Gwen bristled with an irritated scowl from Amy's rather boorish introduction, the heiress already being proven correct about her "uncouth neanderthals" observation. "Hmph...Perhaps you should show some manner of gratitude and appreciation for being granted the privilege of not only conversing with refined noblewomen such as us, but also being the inaugural guests on Creme De La Creme. Both occasions assuredly being the highlights of your sub-par wrestling careers." Taking the steaming tea cup in her hands, Gwen pompously took a refreshing sip of the Darjeeling tea with her snooty head held high and pinky finger extended outward.

"Besides, where would the fun be in allowing our personnel to handle these affairs when this could be a delightful opportunity for you and Madam Kosha to be reacquainted? I'm ever so curious as to the details of your relationship with my esteemed colleague. A spirited rivalry culminating with an amicable handshake, no doubt?" Gwen uttered while smiling innocently, knowing full well the contentious relationship between the two. She was merely stoking the fires between them for her own amusement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:43 am

Akiha would allow Gwendolyn to do most of the talking. She didn't really feel there was anything for her to add to the conversation that her tag team partner was having with Kyoko, who seemed to be somewhat civilized. The same could not be said about Amy, who Akiha had a history with. It seemed that Gwendolyn was also interested in learning about the history between the two, despite the fact that she probably already knew it. Still, the crimson hair crusader had no issues with telling, after all, it would allow all those who had missed their match to be caught up.

“Well, Amy and I have had a couple matches, with the last one having me come on top of our blonde foreigner. You think she would be happy at getting another chance to meet me in the ring again, especially for a shot at the title belts but appears even when given this chance, all she can do is complain. I guess there is no way to actually please certain foreigners. Though Friction World Cup will hopefully enlighten foreigners on their place.” said Akiha in a dismissive tone, as if her opponents were not a threat.

“Now, if you don't want to fight us, Amy, then you can simply run away. I mean it's clear that Kyoko is the superior wrestler out of the two of you. Not to mention she at least has some level of manners and respect. It's a shame you will never be on her level, otherwise, this match would have been somewhat of a challenge.” said Akiha as she continued to mock Amy, trying to get under her skin and also trying to drive a wedge between Kyoko and Amy. She knew about how they didn't get along, after all, Chelsea had told her all about it.

~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. The Pride Queens[FWC] 3l9yoRW~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. The Pride Queens[FWC] AjbwxKg~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. The Pride Queens[FWC] DUhLLRt~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. The Pride Queens[FWC] CDNLQYl~Crème De La Crème~ Feat. The Pride Queens[FWC] CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:15 pm

Kyoko could tell when she was being insulted and was getting ready to say something not so civilized when Amy came into the ring, wrinkling her nose as Amy insulted her. "That's hardly effective coming from you." Though at this point it was time to focus on there opponents, they could go back to bickering later. "Oh okay fine miss Gwen how about this?" she said putting her hands together and bowing. "Thank you miss Dupoint and miss Kosha for doing your job as champions and calling out worth challengers, rather then continuing your pattern of fighting two bit chumps not worth the dirt they stood on. All of who were Japanese if I recall. Odd how the first bit of real completion has to come from a foreigner eh Akiha?" Kyoko rolled her eyes at this. "I'm Japanese Amy.." "I said real competition, everyone knows I carry this team." At this the blonde went back to referring to there discussion on her. "Not really, she hurt my friend I beat her up and made her manage that friend, she turned her hair red and started calling out foreigners so I accepted, like last time I was kicking her ass and then she bit me and tried to act like it was my fault for accepting the challenge. And when she got her win she didn't even show any sportsmanship just walked off with her flag, so no handshake." Kyoko felt a smile go on her lips as she found what Amy said oddly funny. "Anyway grudge holding aside we of course accept this challenge. If ill be honest ive seen your tag matches and I feel that you've yet to meet anyone like us, yet you clearly see us as someone your going to roll over. Well let me inform you of this, were not a team of maids who barely know how to throw a punch or some stable more attuned to being models then wrestlers. If you've fought her mish Kosha you should know damn well that she's not going to be easy and you better believe I'm ready for anything" Kyoko said trying to at least get them on the same page before the match.

..which fell flat when Akiha started pocking the bear further with her comments regarding which of the two was better, the nation loving redhead of course favoring a fellow Japanese girl and the nation apathetic lion not taking kindly to it. "You've got some nerve saying that after what happened. You seem to only remember the results of a match and forgot me tossing your ass around in both occasions just as easily as I can toss Kyoko around any day of the week. Your lucky my parents taught me to respect Victorian or id toss this entire table over your head and see how much your talking."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:49 pm

Apparently, Gwen's participation was hardly needed to incite a quarrel between Akiha and her lion-hearted adversary. Threats of violence already being bandied about before Gwen had even taken another refreshing sip of her steaming hot tea. The history between them was practically labyrinthine from Amy's summation, and the flames of their rivalry were further stoked from Akiha blatantly chipping away at their partnership by placing Kyoko on a higher pedestal than Amy. Gwen was pleased to know that both her and Akiha were on the same page in terms of driving a wedge between them. But for the sake of preventing Amy from up-heaving her set and turning their delightful tea time into an undignified tussle, Gwen would jingle a nearby bell and attempt to get things back on track.

*jingle*jingle*

"Now Now ladies, do try to compose yourselves in a manner befitting your regal surroundings. Remember, the triumph of reasonable discourse over senseless violence is the embodiment of a civilized society~..."
Gwen elegantly enunciated with her tea cup and plate now in hand. "...and in-keeping with that train of thought, allow me to move matters along and further divulge as to how exactly you two...hmm, unorthodox competitors... have come to be deemed worthy of our time and attention. You may roll the footage now, s'il vous plaît~..."

Upon Gwen's signaling with a gentle wave of her gloved hand towards the HDTV monitor beside them, both that screen and the Titantron would begin to replay excerpts from the Pride Queen's match with Sonic Boom. In particular, the snippet towards the end of the match where the pair performed their pop-up backstabber to Julia...only for that thunderous impact to be replayed five more times in succession. Over, and over, and over to an almost comical degree before the clip ended with the broken cowgirl being pinned by Amy.

"Ahh, that is absolutely my favorite part~..."
Gwen mused with a coy smile, the heiress to this day still taking great delight in witnessing anyone ever affiliated with that reprehensible and now defunct Dojo to go through some manner of agonizing pain. "Thrashing former Entropy champions in so convincing a manner~...I believe it's safe to say that my interest was thoroughly piqued after witnessing that particularly humbling defeat of my former...acquaintances...*giggle*...If laying a thorough trouncing to those two doesn't qualify you sorry lot for a chance at championship gold, I can scarcely imagine what else possibly could. Furthermore, once we inevitably reign victorious over you two, it stands to reason that we would have also proved ourselves as superior competitors to Sonic Boom as well~...I do hope that clears everything up."

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:51 am

Akiha would give a smirk at her opponent comments as they tried to act superior and throw a few insults at her.  “Just remember it was the Japanese who we conquered that allowed us to gain the belts.  Say what you will but you cannot deny the fact that we beat the former tag team champions who actually successfully won their belt and successful defended it as well until we came along.  Also, do note that we were outnumbered three to two and still utterly crushed them.  Besides, we all know that Kyoko is the real threat.  Also, defeat allows no excuse while victory needs none.” said Akiha as she would dismiss Amy claims.

Before she could continue her tag partner would ring a bell, catching everyone attention.  Gwendolyn would then have some words to state.  She then explained the reasoning why Imperial Order had called out Pride Queens to have the first shot at the Tag Team Title belts.  Their victory over Sonic Boom was an impressive one, to say the least.  It also would allow Gwendolyn to get indirect revenge on the members of Sonic Boom.

Once her tag partner was done talking, Akiha would place the mic near her lips.  “Well, I think we have done enough talking.  Kyoko seems to be ready for a match, as it is to be expected from a Japanese wrestler.  The question is that if Amy is ready for one, as she has constantly been dodging the question.  Miss Amy, could you please manage a simple yes or no, I assume even a foreigner like you can do so.  If yes, then we can get this ring cleaned up, while that is happening the two of you can get changed.  Let it not be said we are not unreasonable.  I assume a standard Tag Team Title Match is fine with everyone, yes?” said Akiha as she then waited for Amy answer while still taunting her.  She would then look at Gwendolyn to see if she approved of such a match.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:44 am

"Excuse me but when is this about the Japanese? You claim that your better because your Japanese and the girls you beat for those belts were also Japanese, yet the American beat you rather decisive and you continue to act like that makes her worse. And ive heard that last quote before...from girls making excuses. Which is odd cause ive heard many excuses coming from your partner, like when she lost the entropy title or when she loses in general that you seem to accept because she's your partner...bit of a bias there don't you say?" Kyoko said a little annoyed at Akiha's comments, shed been brought up to be tolerant of everybody and didn't appreciate national supremacy, it was one thing to be proud of your country, it was another to demean others for simply being from another. When Gwen tried to ring them in and start to explain how they got here in regards to there recent win over Sonic Boom. As Gwen said it was an impressive win, but the focus on the beating of Julia near the end got a little...obvious in that it was directed at her anger towards the girl in question. Amy smirked as she heard Gwen continue to talk.

"So that's what this is about? Rich gal still upset that some 'commoners' took a belt off her and wants to prove she's the better woman by proxy?" Amy took a tea cup and brought it to her lips for a sip with a rare sense of care and etiquette shed never shown before. Carefully putting it down. "Huh that was good. Anyway let me tell you something. I don't care about Julia or Aliana in the slightest. I enjoyed dong what I did to them and would do t again, and again, and again if needed. But they earned my respect if your too afraid to face them with this piece of work backing you up to actually prove your the best. Then they are better then you, title or no. And keep talking Akiha, The bullshit coming out of your mouth just adds to this whole comedy. Though a very bland one since all you can repeat is Kyokos name, why don't you get her autograph while your at it, go ahead we'll wait."She said as Kyoko brought her own mic up to her mouth. "A standard match should be fine or whatever you decide I'm ready for anything. And for the record that includes Amy as well, You should know that by now Miss Kosha." Kyoko said waiting to see how they'd respond to that.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:28 pm

Maintaining an aura of civility at all times was a point of notable pride for Gwendolyn. Especially when routinely having to converse with those of a substantially limited appreciation for having the privilege of speaking to her in the first place. Coarse language and gauche mannerisms were par for the course when forced to speak with her fellow competitors, and while she had been portraying the typical refined noblewoman up to this point, shades of her demeanor darkening began to crack that portrait when Kyoko first mentioned her Entropy Title loss. A narrowing dilation of her eyes and burgeoning frown being the first signs that a sore topic was touched upon...

...a topic that that was repeatedly poked, prodded and eventually hammered home thanks to her boorish compatriot. Gwen viscerally bristling with her pearly whites gritting more fiercely. The clanking of her tea cup indicating the boiling rage set to overflow before the heiress would abruptly stand upright and knock her seat back behind her. Her tea cup partially spilling over as she slammed it on the table and clasped the mic in her eyes while addressing the crass lioness before her.  

"Audacious words coming from the mouth of one who has yet to accomplish one-tenth of what I have endured, you impertinent upstart!! Neither of those two neanderthalic Dojo lackeys had the gumption to separate me from my Entropy title on their own, so relying on a biased General Manager and ceaseless double-teaming was the honorable route your two chummy friends had taken to rob me of my title!! I have consistently proven myself to be the better athlete against those pathetic plebeians, and this second title around my shoulder not only undeniably proves that fact, but is irrefutable evidence that I already AM the best in this league!! And when we face eachother in this very ring, I will not be earning your respect. Nonono...I...will be teaching you respect!! And my lesson in addressing your superiors won't be concluded until you are rendered unconscious and face down in the canvas with my boot grinding you down into humble subjugation!!" Gwen hollered into her mic while leaning over the table in Amy's tea sipping face, the heiress having clearly lost her trademark cool. Amy and Gwendolyn also now switching roles with the lioness reservedly enjoying her tea and the heiress acting rather unladylike...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next