Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Despite All My Rage

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Despite All My Rage - Page 4 Empty Re: Despite All My Rage

Post by acuyra Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:10 pm

It wasn’t a fancy way to end a match. Abattoir had never been one for those kinds of ends, anyway. Never been out to please the crowd or get ‘style points’, whatever those were. Efficiency. Brutality. Simplicity. Key pillars that she strove for, and ones that Galina seemed to eschew. Part of the reason for the aggravation, most likely.

It was all a matter of time, here. Abattoir had her opponent tight, locked in. and all she had to do was apply the right amount of pressure and wait for the results.

Only they weren’t coming. Not as fast as they were supposed to.

Lacking oxygen traditionally made human beings less able to fight but it seemed like Galina was a rare exception. Instead of growing weaker, she surged with newfound power, fighting hard against her hold, resisting it with insane vigor. One elbow rammed into Abattoir’s side, then another, until the pain was too much take and hold on - hurting, aching, she had to let go of the hold far sooner than she’d anticipated, forcing her to stagger away as she clutched her side and cursed under her breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jan 22, 2021 10:19 am

Galina was nothing if not scrappy, she'd fight tooth and nail till she was nothing but a bloodied mush on the ground. When she felt the sting of frostbite on her skin fighting in that ring in her gypsy camp she snarled and took it out on her opponent, when she was losing Galina would ramp up her aggression. The redhead was indeed as fiery as one would suggest, no way would she ever go quietly into the night like some of her brethren.

Being brought down by the gas masked girl was flaring up Galina's gypsy temper and made her even more driven to pound the shit outta Abattoir. So one elbow was driven in, then another, with another. The Rose of Russia was giving her a hell of a blizzard here tonight!

Eventually Abattoir was forced to give ground, no doubt she'd want a pair of new ribs. Galina breathed in deep breathes of air, submissions wasn't a key factor in her gameplan to be sure. But even she knew the lethality of the rear naked choke, still Galina kept her eyes transfixed on Abattoir. She had to press an attack, get a decisive blow on Abattoir. Quickly rolling into a running start posture Galina would give a bestial roar and spring right at Abattoir to try and cut her down to size with a big spinning discus clothesline!

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:21 am

While Abattoir would never think to use quite the colorful language that came to Galina’s mind, she could admit that there was a power to her. A raw, untameable kind of power. Stubbornness wasn’t always an admirable trait, but she used it to bulldoze through her fighters. Indomitable will, being used as a substitute for finesse and pure skill, and an effective one at that.

It was a trait that didn’t escape Abattoir’s notice. And, up on high, Styx could see it, too.

It was that tenacity that let her keep coming, allowed her to press her advantage even as Abattoir reeled from her blows. She didn’t expect the woman would have a huge response after the choke, but she mustered the energy for it - somehow, someway. The cause didn’t matter. It happened.

A discus clothesline. Wild, whirling. It crashed into Abattoir’s chest and sent her flipping back - a full rotation, head over heels - before dumping her flat on her chest. She started to push her way up, but it was a groggy rising, shaking her head as she tried to make the world stand still in her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:27 pm

Galina's discus clothesline was a thing of legend back home, she could floor grown men bigger than her with once she wound herself up. She equated it to the sickle of her country's flag, that reaped those who dared stand in her way. Galina's strike earned a very loud pop from the crowd in attendance as Abattoir was sent for a loop and going head over heels, probably had no clue what even hit her.

Galina fondly remembered the first time she performed such a move, it was in response to this one boy in her camp pushing her into the dirt. The instant he turned his back the Rose of Russia had sprung up and swung her forearm and decked him right into the snow, the guy never could find that missing tooth afterwards.

After slamming her arm into Abattoir Galina was on her knees nearby, now this was really the moment the gypsy had wanted. Galina pounded her arms into the mat and let out a loud roar, her Roma blood was flaring now. It was time to deliver some good old fashioned Russian fury and take no prisoners, Galina would storm over to Abattoir and cinch her into a tight headlock with her left arm. And use that right arm to rain down some very hard hitting fists right into the gas mask girl's head, whereas Abattoir sought that submission. Galina would go the opposite route, that'd been her intention since she stepped into the cage......

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:32 pm

And now came Styx’s favorite part.

She’d been looking on, waiting for this to go down. She could tell from their differing styles that it might end up like this - either Abattoir would get her in a submission hold and break something off if the Russian didn’t tap, or she would get pounced on and beaten down. It was a coin toss as to which would happen, and now she knew where that coin would fall.

Abattoir made an attempt to get up, but it was too late - Galina was all over her. Battering left and right, hammering her face into the mat, pushing aside any attempts at defense, keeping her head held tight as she did her damage. Styx’s teammate did her best to survive the assault, but there was only so much her body could take even if the mind was willing. She was withering, fading under the assault, dropping lower…

Curious, Styx stood up, shoved her hand in her pocket and began to descend the steps towards the cage, coming down with her belt slung on her shoulder. She wanted a better look at this, for one thing. Wanted to see these last moments. Plus, an idea was starting to form in her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:08 pm

Galina had Abattoir now, right where the redhead wanted her! She was grappling her hard and constricting the gas masked girl's head good and proper and raining down stiff shot after stiff shot with her other hand. Blam! Blam! Blam! One after another, the crowd could see it and feel it. It was just like back at gypsy camp where the Rose of Russia would make an example of any fool that tried to nick her stuff and beat them down, Galina smelled the blood and it was time to drive it home as her trainers would say. Galina grinned ear to ear as the blood flowed from Abattoir and also through Galina's veins. It was time to finish this!

Giving out a loud yell Galina would grab Abattoir by the ears with both hands and end it. She was going for a reverse facebuster, to slam her opponent for tonight down into the mat right in the back of the head. This was a move that the Rose of Russia had gone with ever since she looked up pro wrestling, usually she slammed them by the front of the head and bust the nose. But with Abattoir's mask it might make the crash a bit awkward, besides with this Galina would know that the opponent would be done for good here!

Either way, it was time to finish this and grab a celebratory beer afterwards!

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:01 pm

Abattoir barely knew what was going on, barely registered each individual blow she was suffering, but she was lucid enough to know one thing with crystal clarity - she was in trouble. Big trouble.

Through the fog, she could register that the beating had stopped, if just for a moment, but that didn’t mean she was in the clear. She was being lifted up now, grabbed by her ears of all things. A sharp sensation sliced through her head, one that could’ve served as a splash of cold water on her face if she’d had her mind in a better condition. As it was, though, there was little she could do to stop whatever was coming next. She tried to twist around, even pried at the hands gripping her, but she could stop Galina as the redhead lifted her head up, yanked it back down fast, and-

A few seconds later and Styx found herself at ringside, looking through the cage as the referee came over to check up on Abattoir - or what was left of her partner, anyway. She was an unconscious mess now, unmoving in the ring. Still. Defeated. Would be out for a moment.

Long enough for Styx and Galina to have a little chat. ”Hey.” She began to make her way up the steps and opened the cage door, completely ignoring the protests of the staff around her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:31 pm

That did it, that laid out Abattoir like a sack of dropped potatoes. Those hard impacts took their toll and made sure the gas mask girl was calling it a night here, the resounding thudding noise made sure of that. The crowd roared in approval at the hard hitting outcome here, with the Rose of Russia emerging victorious here tonight! That made it for Galina, she waited a moment after the move was landed.

Just to soak it in a bit there as the ref moved into there to get her to shuffle out, Galina grinned ear to ear. That would have made her Roma folks proud back home! She gave Abattoir a pat on the head and muttered "Good fight, you'd have made a deadly Spetsnaz solider in another time!" the Rose of Russia loved a good brawl and the after buzz was the stuff. She'd have to thank Abattoir years from now when she wrote her autobiography that she was the start of Galina's path to glory for her people!

After that Galina stood up and clapped her hands and staggered back a bit, damn she'd been tagged hard as hell during that fight. She needed a stiff drink, fortunately after shuffling herself over to the cage wall a helpful fan slid their bottle of booze through the mesh towards the Rose. Galina toasted to them with a chuckle and stood up to drink. Just in time for a new woman to enter the arena, the gypsy girl raised an eyebrow at this. Perhaps she was the manager of this girl. No upon closer inspection, she was holding a title belt. The Friction hardcore title.

That really interested Galina, the way it shone despite no doubt being stained with the blood of all who held it prior. Galina toasted to her and then sipped, needed that buzz. Galina then stood upright and said "Heya, I gave your comrade good fight yes?" The Rose certainly must have made quite the impression here tonight if the champ was coming down to not just pick up her buddy but also speak with the gypsy......

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:51 pm

The crowd - small as they were - started buzzing when Styx entered the ring, probably because they thought something big and AFW related was about to go down. That was a good guess, too. Abattoir was her teammate after all, and WAR had made a name for itself by not being the sort of group that let slights go unanswered. If anything, they might’ve been wondering why Styx had taken so long to intervene and let her partner get knocked out in the first place.

But safe bets weren’t necessarily right. That was far from her intention at the moment. Couldn’t have been further.

She waited on the side as Galina enjoyed the moment of victory, taking the free drink she’d earned as the crowd cheered and the crew went about staging the next fight. They had some time, though, and Styx passed it by taking a little stroll, glancing down at the still-unconscious Abattoir before she focused on Galina.

”Yeah.” She took the belt off her shoulders and held it out in front, giving it a look over before she centered back on Galina. ”Yeah, you did.”

Styx paused, then looked back and canted her head to the side, scanning Galina down from head to toe. Small, but tough. Definitely had a lot of bite in her. ”You wrestle? AFW?”

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:51 pm

The crowd - small as they were - started buzzing when Styx entered the ring, probably because they thought something big and AFW related was about to go down. That was a good guess, too. Abattoir was her teammate after all, and WAR had made a name for itself by not being the sort of group that let slights go unanswered. If anything, they might’ve been wondering why Styx had taken so long to intervene and let her partner get knocked out in the first place.

But safe bets weren’t necessarily right. That was far from her intention at the moment. Couldn’t have been further.

She waited on the side as Galina enjoyed the moment of victory, taking the free drink she’d earned as the crowd cheered and the crew went about staging the next fight. They had some time, though, and Styx passed it by taking a little stroll, glancing down at the still-unconscious Abattoir before she focused on Galina.

”Yeah.” She took the belt off her shoulders and held it out in front, giving it a look over before she centered back on Galina. ”Yeah, you did.”

Styx paused, then looked back and canted her head to the side, scanning Galina down from head to toe. Small, but tough. Definitely had a lot of bite in her. ”You wrestle? AFW?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next