Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Despite All My Rage

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Despite All My Rage - Page 5 Empty Re: Despite All My Rage

Post by Deus001 Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:31 pm

Galina was no stranger to post fight discussions, at her dad's friend's MMA promotion she'd be asked things like what she thought of her opponent, where she might have gone wrong among other things. Galina was thinking back to her last fight before departing over to Japan, speaking of how she was gonna head over there and make a name for herself and make sure she brought pride to the gypsies that she came from.

The gypsy gal was also intent on getting into fights and making sure to give out a nice Siberian beatdown, this Rose of Russia had the thorns to back it up too. Ms Romerno could get into the thick of things, she'd make sure that the people tonight remembered her for this. Build up the hype for when Galina made her debut proper in AFW.

Speaking of which this lady was holding a nice gold title, the Friction Hardcore belt to be specific. Now that was the belt, that was the bloodied shiny grail that Galina liked the look of. Entropy, the world title. Forget them, hardcore was giving it your all no matter what. The champ seemed impressed at what Galina was capable of, Abattoir was gonna be feeling that one tomorrow for sure! The gypsy took another sip of her drink, letting that booze sink down nice.

Styx asked if Galina wrestled in AFW, to which the Rose toasted her drink and said "Dah, came all the way from Russia to rumble. Name's Galina, come here often champ?" the gypsy grinned a bruised grin as she got a chance to size up the big cheese herself!

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Feb 07, 2021 5:50 pm

Before Galina even spoke, Styx made a point to look at her eyes, noticing the way she was looking at the belt. There was some hunger there, some desire. The hardcore belt didn’t always get that sort of look. It didn’t have the prestige that the main title did, didn’t have the lineage you got from the Entropy, and it wasn’t a ticket to free sex like the hentai was. This title was all about pain, destruction, blood and broken bones. It was a title that guaranteed you would be going home hurting most nights, that you’d have a few hospital stays in your future and you’d better have you insurance set up.

It was a belt for tough fucking women, and Galina wanted it. That was a good sign.

She straightened up and nodded at the toast. ”Yeah, every once in a while. Call it talent search. Doesn’t usually turn up much, but…” She let that sentence finish itself as she looked down at Abattoir, seeing her poor, wrecked partner. The performance spoke for itself. Some might call Galina lucky, and maybe that wasn’t too far off - but a hardcore match had a natural degree of luck to it. You had to learn to roll with that if you wanted to win.

”I’ll cut straight to it.” She held out the belt in front of Galina’s face, dangling it like a piece of meat in front of a ravenous wolf. ”You. Me. Avalanche, for this. You want it? I’ll give you a shot.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:10 pm

Galina was hardcore to her bone, she'd say that and cite her Gypsy harsh upbringing. Where from the age of ten she was giving kids black eyes and then winning fights against other camps for cash and booze, up to getting a shot at glory with a professional MMA firm. Culminating in heading to Japan to stake a claim to fame and also to slake her thirst for fighting. The hardcore title had a degree of lustre that the other Friction belts just didn't have in the eyes of the Russian Rose, such a belt would surely bring great prestige and honour to her people back in the Siberian countryside.

The champ Styx spoke of how she had considered this a sort of talent search, seemed like there hadn't been much in the way of that. At least until tonight given how Abattoir had been splattered out by the gypsy fighter, Abattoir was gonna be feeling that one when she woke up. "I'd recommend a stiff vodka for her later." Galina said with a nod, Galina felt like she'd made a good enough impression with her hard hitting fists here tonight. The gal certainly entertained the crowd at any rate.

Styx cut straight to it, holding the belt in front of Galina. Giving her a challenge at the Avalanche PPV with the gold on the line. Now that was it! That was the motivation the gypsy brawler needed, Galina grinned widely and fist bumped the title and said "Your on, I'll show you good Siberian fury dah?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:14 pm

If Styx were being honest, she didn’t quite get Galina, and she was starting to understand why Abattoir had seemed all kinds of pissed during the match. The woman had this cheery deposition, which wasn’t weird by itself - but for a hardore wrestler, after a hot, hard match? Yeah, it was a bit strange. If she didn’t know better, she’d think it was an act, a weird gimmick she was just putting on, but no - the more they spoke, the more she got the genuine sense this was just who Galina was. A little offkilter.

But she could fight, so fuck it. That was all Styx was looking for. She’d do just fine. Keeping her spot, she looked over to the side as Galina tapped her title, then nodded back, the barest hint of a smile forming along her lips. ”Dah.”

That was all Styx said and all she needed to say - the match was set, wouldn’t be hard to get those wheels turning. She moved over to Abattoir’s side, reached down, and picked the smaller woman up to sling her on her shoulder - she had her own private room here, a little something they kept on reserve for her underground fights, and it’d be better for everyone if her partner was inside there when she woke up.

Making her way out, she threw one last look and a nod towards Galina before she exited. ”See you in the ring.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5