Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Samantha Ironside vs Vespa: Are Wasps So Easily Swatted?

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Samantha Ironside vs Vespa: Are Wasps So Easily Swatted? Empty Samantha Ironside vs Vespa: Are Wasps So Easily Swatted?

Post by Tarantulust Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:15 am

“FOR THE GLORY OF THE ROYALTY! My dear voice of the Queen, the speaker of her majesty’s will, and the instrument of her desires! I, Vespa! The loyalist soldier in the hive! Have come at your beck and call in order to fulfill the orders and repel the enemies of the Hive so that it and it’s inhabitants may continue to thrive under the glory of our all knowing and benevolent Mistress! MAY THE HIVE BE EVERLASTING! AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!”

Ah, as rowdy as ever. Once again, Rhein found herself in the presence of her most deluded of clients, Vespa. She had been chasing this woman around the federation ever since the manager had been hired, and while Vespa certainly wasn’t stable by any means of the word, she was easily one of the more complacent and obedient of the Jade managers clients. Vespa never attacked anyone, never hunted other people down for sport, or made insane videos to traumatize her opponents. The worst thing about her was her indoor voice was practically nonexistent, and she apparently had a habit of sleeping under the Gym’s wrestling ring. At least there was such a thing as sound absorbing material, which still didn’t dampen the wasp woman’s shouts enough to keep Rhein’s ears safe.

“...Yes...Well, thank you for your...enthusiasm, Vespa.” Was the best Rhein could come up with after pulling out the ear plugs she had put in before Vespa even walked through the door. “And I’m sure you mean well, but try to watch your volume.”

Vespa only began to chuckle under her breath, unable to sit still for even a second as she started to fidget and shift about like the insect she was named after. Rhein had long since gotten used to her clients' much more outgoing attitude and strange look on her life. Vespa was convinced she was an insect protecting some Hive, and despite Rhein's efforts, the wasp woman held onto those beliefs with an unshakable conviction. At this point, it was simply easier to go along with her fantasy, seeing as it wasn’t hurting anyone.

“I managed to get you a match this afternoon. It seems the hiring manager snatched up a batch of new recruits, and he approached a few of us in hopes we could break them in and help them debut their characters. Since it has been awhile since you’ve been in a match, I thought that this-”

“THE ROYALTY HAS CHOSEN ME TO DEAL WITH A NEW THREAT TO THE COLONY?!?! OH, Praise the Queen and her beautiful Hive! The Workers shall enjoy a fine battle as I tear this invader apart with my beautiful stingers! They will be food for our Queen, as all enemies of the hive deserve to be!”

“No. You're just having a match with a new competitor. No tearing, no stinging or biting. Just like your other matches, alright?”

“Hmph! Any mercy shown to invaders is only because our Queen has granted them such a generosity! But as the Queen’s loyal servant, I will heed her commands! The Invader will be spared! And the Queen will reward me with sweet praise, and a seat by her side evermore~”

Almost on cue, the Wasp woman grew a faint blush, and a river of drool began to roll down her lips. A few droplets hit the floor as Vespa giggled in a manic state of euphoria, and it was sickening to say the Rhein had sadly gotten used to this type of behavior. The German couldn't help but wonder how she got to this point in her life as her eyes looked away from her client’s expression. After a second of hearing drool hit her office carpet, Rhein adjusted her glasses before clearing her throat.

Ahem, I think you should go and get ready for your match Vespa. Wouldn’t want to keep everyone waiting!”

With a laugh that sounded more like a hoarse bark, Vespa spun around and practically burst through the doorway, her strange snickering travelling down the hallway as she continued to spout off about her beloved Queen.

--

That match would soon be underway~ The audience filled the rows and rows of seats, passively talking amongst themselves about their days and the activities they hoped to see tonight. They didn’t really know who was going to be in tonight's matches, or how things would pan out, but so long as it was fun what was the worst thing that could happen? A new fighter would be making their debut, and unbeknownst to many, debut fights were well known amongst the AFW staff and social media managers to have some pretty shocking events unfold and garner much larger viewership numbers. Perhaps that was why AFW was so lenient on taking on new talent…

Spoiler:

Before the audience had completely settled in, they would be shocked when an ominous song began to blast through the arena’s speakers! The music was like a marching mechanical army. The sound of metal striking metal in a steady, violent beat continued to ring out over the audience as a woman emerged from the entrance ramp. Few could take their eyes off of her. The woman wore a skin tight suit that revealed a powerful body hidden underneath beautiful patterns of shining gold! There were parts of her suit that had an almost exoskeleton quality to them, such as the shoulder pads and the gauntlets on her arms. At the tip of each gauntlet was a long, curved blade that seemed to give the appearance of stingers. It wasn’t hard to tell that this woman was basing her outfit on that of a bee or wasp, which was a rather unique design considering the profession she was in. Her gimmick was closer in line to a sentai episode, yet the outfit still seemed to be somewhat popular amongst the audience members.

The wasp woman would march down the ramp like a soldier doing drills. Each footstep was measured and practiced, but the expression on her face was one of excitement and glee! The discipline of her movements didn’t match the emotion on her face. A walking conundrum that only got stranger as she jumped into the ring and snatched a microphone from the referee’s hand!

“Now, now, my fellow workers! I, Vespa, THE STINGER AND ARMOR OF THE HIVE, have come to tear apart the invader that has crawled its way to our beloved hive! This, warrior, will be a delicious offering for our beloved and wise Queen! But, first she will taste my sting!”

The wasp woman would whirl around, using her long pointed blade (that was truly just silver painted wood) to point near the opposite entry ramp!

“So come out, Invader! Your destruction is inevitable, and I would hate to keep the royalty waiting!”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Samantha Ironside vs Vespa: Are Wasps So Easily Swatted? Empty Re: Samantha Ironside vs Vespa: Are Wasps So Easily Swatted?

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:18 am

Backstage, Samantha Ironside, the newest member of the Friction roster, paced back and forth, rubbing her knuckles together, grinning wickedly as she watched the television monitor in her locker room. She was no stranger to Japan, having spent years in Neo Japan Pro Wrestling as their main champion, and had always heard of the wacky and unique fighters that roamed the halls of Friction and Tension.

From sluts and perverts to legit fighters and warriors to...apparently bumblebees. She had to admit, as she watched the masked woman swing a fake sword around the ring, she had never seen that before.

Cracking her knuckles though as a production agent knocked on the door to inform her she was due to come up, she grabbed her ring jacket and slipped it on, before leaving the room and making her way towards the entrance arena, alone for a change. Over her years on the independent scene, she had formed a gang of sorts with her to do her bidding, but several of them hadn't been signed to a contract yet, so for now, she was going solo...no problem. She had crushed her opponents before alone, this would be no exception.

her theme, a dark and imposing gothic chant began to play, while the lights went out in the arena. She would come out in the dark, as the gothic chanting got louder, and louder, then finally the roar of a guitar would erupt, the lights coming back in a blaze of heat colored spotlights flashing as her name appeared on screen, and she appeared on the ramp for all to see, arms spread wide as she basked in her own glory. The demon of Neo Japan, The Iron Queen, The Bitch from Hell...

Samantha Ironside had arrived.

Samantha Ironsides:
The big woman made her way down the ramp, as the crowd offered a polite applause, clearly unsure of what the big woman could do against the mighty wasp in the middle of the ring. Climbing up the stairs, she'd slip through the ropes, pounding her chest with her arm and raising the other up victoriously. She'd start removing her cape, glaring towards Vespa, then smirking.

"So THIS is who management decides to put against me for my debut? Away with you, pesky bee, unless you want to be squashed under my heel."

She would exclaim, running a thumb across her throat, a clear threat to her opponent!

Back to top Go down

Samantha Ironside vs Vespa: Are Wasps So Easily Swatted? Empty Re: Samantha Ironside vs Vespa: Are Wasps So Easily Swatted?

Post by Tarantulust Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:19 am

Vespa’s razor toothed grin only grew wider as her opponents entrance music began. The ominous chanting, the building tension, the mystery of it all! This was the type of battle knights like her yearned for! To battle back the ominous enemy and emerge victorious for her beloved Queen! She couldn’t help but giggle to herself in her excitement, jabbing her “stingers” into the canvas floor and fidgeting her energy away! The woman could barely contain herself, almost drooling as she glared at the entrance with such ferocious intensity, one might have thought she was trying to destroy it with her mind!

As the music swelled into an epic guitar solo, her opponent finally stepped into view! The opponent Vespa had been waiting for! The Wasp Warrior looked upon Samantha...and tilted her head. A confused, audible hiss slipped through Vespa’s needle-like teeth as she watched Samantha approach. Just to be sure, Vespa checked behind the woman, but there was nobody there. This girl was it, by the looks of it. The crowd themselves didn’t know what to make of her, politely clapping and cheering encouragement to the newbie in a manner that might have been seen as pitiful. Vespa didn’t even try to hide her disappointment, her armored shoulders slumping and the smile from her face dropping completely. A big build up, but an overall disappointing payoff. Even the woman’s banter flew over Vespa’s head as she looked the woman up and down, visibly irked by her appearance.

“You would dare stand before the hive and our Royalty in such a pitiful condition?! I’m appalled you would even show your face here, Invader!”

Vespa’s tone was as rough and angry as the insect she was named after, the woman already approaching Samantha before the bell to start even rang, though her arms remained by her side as to not instigate hostility.

“Look at you, Invader...I can’t tell which you remind me of more...a Pill Bug, with its ability to curl up into a cowardly ball for survival, or a grub! Soft, and tender...and wallowing in the mud!”

Vespa’s eyes were clearly drawn to Samantha’s unique body shape as she finished. The Insect’s eyes moved up and down her body, and a very thin trail of drool rolled down her chin.She had missed lunch to prepare for the fight, and she desired her meats~

“No! The voice of the Queen said not to devour the invader…” She muttered quietly, wiping away her obvious desire. “Well, let us try to have an interesting battle, Invader. I look forward to seeing your…Heheheheheh...talents!”

With that, Vespa would return to her side of the ring, removing her large, pointed stingers from her arms with a practiced flourish. Many audience members were interested in Samantha, and curious to see how she would do on her debut. Vespa only seemed concerned for how she appeared before her Queen, quickly saluting her with a wide grin that might have been beautiful to Wasp’s, but unnerving to others. Just in time for the bell to ring.

“AAAAAAAAAATTAAAAAACCKKKKK!!!”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:54 pm

Samantha, in truth, was not sure quite what to make of this...unique opponent for her debut. She had trashed many fighters in her time, and a few of them could qualify indeed for being...weird. But this bee-themed woman was stranger than all of them, quite loud and boastful. Well...Samantha could be quite loud and boastful herself when she wanted to be, so she couldn't fault the bee for that.

...But she could destroy her for it.

As soon as the bell rang, and Vespa wasted time making her loud battle cry, Samantha was already charging across the ring, the heavyset woman moving far faster than anyone expected at first glance, charging straight towards the bee-themed woman in front of her, swinging an arm out to try and smash into Vespa with a hard lariat right out of the damn gate!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:00 pm

The foot falls of Vespa’s crazed charge was like that of a violent stampede! The echoes of her feet impacting the ring filled the air, drowning out the world as her maniacal laughter permeated through it all! It was as though a thousand soldiers were charging Samantha, insanity invading the minds of the closest audience members that incited fear and adrenaline pumping confusion! Such malicious psychological attacks would doubtlessly shake the newbie! The monster charging across the ring like a colossal insect was a terrifying sight just for the audience!

And yet, the newbie extended her arm and practically swatted Vespa away! Almost as easy if she were actually the size of a wasp! The woman in black and gold armor almost flipped in mid air, crashing into the canvas with a surprisingly loud THWACK!

Instantly, the madness was silence! Vespa’s creepy unnerving laughter cut short with a quiet gagging noise as she gripped her throat and proceeded to roll back and forth on the canvas. Nobody had expected such a powerful opener from this new girl, least of all the Wasp Warrior. Surprise was clear as day in her eyes, but to her credit Vespa was quick to recover from the shock. Massaging her neck, the woman flipped over onto all fours and peered at her now towering foe. Drool still rolled down her lips, and the cruel grind lined with pointed teeth was still cruelly stapled onto her lips.

“Grrrr…...rrrrraaaaaahahaha ha ha ha HA HA HA HAAAAAAAA!!!”

Vespa’s hand turned into a fist, smashing it into the ring with reverberating ferocity!

“Invader! It seems deceit is your weapon of choice! How incredibly dishonorable, but your prowess is impressive nonetheless! You will find my exoskeleton will prove more than a match to your treachery! Strike as much as you please, but you will succumb to my sting soon enough!”

Pushing herself up to her feet, Vespa rolled her shoulders in anticipation. It seemed this new invader was faster than her appearance portrayed. There was also quite a bit of strength in her arms, but not so much that Vespa became worried. Her loyalty to her queen would give her the strength she needed to overcome this enemy and others like her!

“Forgive me, but I’m afraid I must redeem myself for that unflattering tumble I took! Humiliating you may provide some entertainment for my Queen!”

Vespa grinned as she marched towards her foe, fists clenched tight as though they were made from rock as Samantha became closer and closer. With a slight wind up, the Wasp Woman threw a violent strike towards her opponent's finely sculpted jaw! Looking to shatter it like the sweet clear porcelain it resembled!

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:15 am

Samantha had to admit, this literal insect before her was far more of a curiosity than most of her opponents.

True, she was completely absurd, and the former Neo Japan wrestling champion could only assume the wasp woman was more than slightly touched in the head, but she was still curious about just how good this woman could possibly be as a fighter.

So, rather than dodge or counter the oncoming fist, Samantha stood strong took the blows head on, the bees fist smacking right on her chin, causing her to turn her head and take a half step back.

Before Vespa could begin to take advantage, her wrist would be caught in a vice like grip as Samantha turned her head back towards her with a cruel smile. "If that's the best your sting can do, then you're just a small bumblebee!"

She crowed, before pulling Vespa close towards her and swinging her head down to smash against Vespa's masked head with a strong headbutt!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:46 pm

The angry Wasp cut through the air with hardly a sound. Her foot falls were silent amongst the white noise that flooded the air thanks in no small part to the audience. There dull whispers and shouts like the wings of Vespa’s hive, a constant and indistinguishable hum that all bled together turning into a brand new noise all on its own! The Voice of the hive! That which made Vespa most comfortable, and proud to be their warrior! Now that she had discovered the invader’s deceitful nature, it would be a simple matter of taking them down and impressing the royalty that may or may not have been watching.

Vespa’s blow landed flush against her opponents jaw, as if there was any other way! But, in a rather unexpected turn of events, the Invader’s head remained on her shoulders. Vespa’s fist mashed into the Invader’s cheek but besides that, it appeared that there was very little else her strike had accomplished. The Wasp Warrior raised an eyebrow in confusion, letting out an audible, dumbfounded “Hah?!?” Her eyes even flashed towards her arm, as if checking to see if it were in working order or faulty in some way. Her attention only returned when Samantha grabbed ahold of her wrist and began to squeeze down on it, earning a pained hiss from Vespa! But it was difficult if the hiss came from the pain in her wrist, or her wounded pride at being referred to as a bumblebee.

“Bumblebee?! Those weak willed fools couldn’t withstand an attack of the lowest order! It would take a hundred of them to even have a chance toppling one of the royalties fine-ECK!!!”

Vespa suddenly felt her head being thrown back! A sudden sharp, overwhelming pain erupting through her forehead as her vision went blurry for a solid minute! Her usually hyperactive and manic thoughts suddenly went quiet, leading to an empty atmosphere the insect had long forgotten was even possible inside her head. If it were not for Samantha’s crushing grip still wrapped around her wrist, the noble knight may have toppled over. Instead, Vespa used her free hand to grip her head, feeling the pain in her skull intensify with even the slightest pressure applied to hit.

“Nnnng...Not a...Pill Bug. What are you...Invader?”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:01 am

Oh that felt good.

The swiftness of the headbutt, the power behind it, and the way it nearly dropped Vespa in her tracks and brought her to her knees made the former Neo Japan World Champion feel even more like a powerhouse than she already was.

"What am I?" She repeated, jerking Vespa up to her feet and pulling her forward by the iron grip on her wrist, then meeting her with the other arm, hand bent in a claw as she locked said claw onto Vespas forehead, digging her fingernails in and squeezing the womans forehead as tightly as she could with an Iron Claw, the other hand now grabbing at Vespas pants at the waistline to get a hold.

Finally, after several painful seconds, she answered Vespas question. "You're a bee...I'm a grizzly bear..."

With that, she pulled up on the bees tights, using her double grip to lift her up high into the air, and release, throwing her back to the mat with an Iron Claw Slam!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Thu Nov 12, 2020 9:12 pm

The shock to her skull was still reverberating in her mind! Vespa couldn’t even register the pain in her arm as she asked the one question that was on her mind. This invader...she had foolishly thought that she was simply a deceitful bug, one to be stung and done away with the rest. But there was power in this invader’s grip. She held immeasurable strength, and as Vespa’s senses slowly returned to her she began to feel her wrist being completely crushed...but still this bug held back!

Samantha didn’t pause her onslaught. Rather, she simply reached down and gripped Vespa’s skull! The pain flared up the moment Samantha touched her red flesh, but it grew to a whole new level the second Vespa’s opponent began to grip the Wasp with a terrifyingly effective claw! Vespa began aware of just how sharp Samantha’s claws were, as she felt them bite and scrap her head and face to the point where Vespa began to try and pry the woman's hand off of her with frantic fervor! With the release of her arm, the Wasp tugged and ripped at Samantha’s hand...but not a single finger moved. It was only when Samantha moved with so little caution and forced Vespa to look into her eyes that the Wasp realized that she was no simple invader.

Samantha was a demon.

With a jerk on her waist, Samantha seemed to hoist Vespa off the floor with hardly any effort! Gravity made the demon’s barbed fingers even worse! The feeling of being hung by her scalp, nails digging into her temple like a barbaric torture device elicited a pained yelp! The cool feeling of something trailing down her head was an alien experience from all of the pain! Vespa had thought it was just a bead of sweat, as Samantha threw her to the floor with an earth shattering SMACK Vespa saw the truth. Red beads flew off her head, her life blood flowing out of the cuts Samantha’s nails created with such glee! The shock from the impact was like a grenade as the Wasp Warrior’s body was thrown off the floor and cruelly brought back! Her spine, neck, and shoulders were all inflamed from the agonizing throw! And worse yet was the feeling of multiple streams of blood tickling her screaming skull!

Down on the floor, Samantha looked like a giant! A creature who could easily destroy the Hive and all the resided within! And for the first time ever...Vespa wasn’t sure she could stop her!

The Wasp pulled her leg back, desperately throwing a kick towards the Demon’s shin in order to try and destabilize its sense of balance! She wasn’t sure if that would even work but she had to try! There had to be a weakness she could exploit! A desperate expression was painted on Vespa’s face as she tried to come up with something that could affect the beast in front of her!

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:18 am

The sudden kick to her shin actually did briefly stop Amanda for a second, a contemplative look on the face of the big and brutal woman. "Hmph. Last pathetic sting...but I respect that your at least still trying to fight."

Standing at Vespas side, she reached down one hand grabbing at the soldier wasps shoulder, the other around her groin, just enough to scoop her up in her arms, holding her as a display of power.

"Time to squash you little bug...but you've done me a service by accepting this fight so I could send a message...so I'll let your "hive" survive...you on the other hand..."

With that, Amanda threw Vespa up into the air, tossing her upper body first so that, with some control, she could land her legs on Amanda's shoulders, her body sitting on her shoulders for a brief moment, before she pumped her shoulder up, bouncing the wasp up in the air for a second d of free fall, until Amanda gripped her waist and pulled Vespa down to the mat with a brutal elevated Sit Down Powerbomb!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next